Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Joy of Satan History Restored: Groups Archive Now LIVE!

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to everyone in our Spiritual Satanic Family,

I am writing this message with a lot of joy. Recently we have restored the Joy of Satan history up to 2009 - all posts made in our previous purged forums are now live; all the way back also to the Yahoo Groups. Over 250k posts have been saved and they are available again.

This is a post from our legendary Queen and most loved HPS Maxine: https://ancient-forums.com/threads/this-group-is-now-open-and-active.225692/

It goes back to 2009 and it is searchable. As you can see in this post, this is when the Yahoo Group was founded after it's previous purging. We have been fought against relentlessly to come out of existence, but this only has made us grow and become stronger in the process.

I want to specially thank Head of IT, JG ApolloAbove for achieving this noble technical feat in order for this to be possible. Further, I want to also thank the previous creator of the Groups-Archive and those who archived the Yahoo Groups, because without this, it would not be possible.

We thank you as a community for your works and helping in this very important task.

Old posts are now searchable and posts have been combined in this forum, so everything exists here. That should safeguard our history from disappearing or not known by people. Unfortunately, there is still content that has been lost from 2002 - thanks to the Yahoo Groups that closed us down without warning.

Reminiscing the past, we can see how far we have come. I looked upon these posts with so much nostalgia, seeing how many people have attempted to meet the Gods. Things were very different back then.

The new memberlist has been updated, which amounts to 82k people that have been in this place over the course of our history. We know there are many unregistered people. The amount might be up to 100,000 people. That is a sizable number. There was a time where it was only 28 people in this group. Now, things have changed.

May all of you be eternally blessed whether here today, or having served in the past.

Above all, we must all thank the Gods for entrusting us with their mission.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

the link does not work

HP posted a bit before I had the chance to open it up.

For everyone else reading, there were over 100k posts, and some of them may not look 100% correct with the formatting. If you see strange posts, let me know over DM here or over email, and I will fix.

The join dates were not correct in this backup, so all of the join dates were essentially randomized, so simply ignore them. There is no way to get the exact join dates from the data we had.

You cannot make new posts in the archived forums, but you can react to them. Also, for some accounts with a lot of posts, like HP's, the search engine can only go back so far, about 2000 posts. I can increase this limit, but it will eventually slow the server down. Instead, use the advanced search function and search for a date before 2017 to see old posts.

If you had an account pre-2017, contact me and I can merge your accounts.

Also most importantly: No image links work, and the majority of the external links are dead. Yahoo Groups no longer exist and everything has been deleted.

I am writing this message with a lot of joy. Recently we have restored the Joy of Satan history up to 2009 - all posts made in our previous purged forums are now live; all the way back also to the Yahoo Groups. Over 250k posts have been saved and they are available again.

This is a post from our legendary Queen and most loved HPS Maxine: https://ancient-forums.com/threads/this-group-is-now-open-and-active.225692/

It goes back to 2009 and it is searchable. As you can see in this post, this is when the Yahoo Group was founded after it's previous purging. We have been fought against relentlessly to come out of existence, but this only has made us grow and become stronger in the process.

I want to specially thank JG ApolloAbove for achieving this noble technical feat in order for this to be possible. Further, I want to also thank the previous creator of the Groups-Archive and those who archived the Yahoo Groups, because without this, it would not be possible.

We thank you as a community for your works and helping in this very important task.

Old posts are now searchable and posts have been combined in this forum, so everything exists here. That should safeguard our history from disappearing or not known by people. Unfortunately, there is still content that has been lost from 2002 - thanks to the Yahoo Groups that closed us down without warning.

Reminiscing the past, we can see how far we have come. I looked upon these posts with so much nostalgia, seeing how many people have attempted to meet the Gods. Things were very different back then.

The new memberlist has been updated, which amounts to 82k people that have been in this place over the course of our history. We know there are many unregistered people. The amount might be up to 100,000 people. That is a sizable number. There was a time where it was only 28 people in this group. Now, things have changed.

May all of you be eternally blessed whether here today, or having served in the past.

Thank you HPHC AND HIGH PRIEST MAXINE FOR ALL THE WORK YOU HAVE DONE FOR JOY OF SATAN AND BRINGING US AS A COMMUNITY CLOSER TO THE GODS

HAIL FATHER SATAN LUCIFER

For everyone else reading, there were over 100k posts, and some of them may not look 100% correct with the formatting. If you see strange posts, let me know over DM here or over email, and I will fix.

The join dates were not correct in this backup, so all of the join dates were essentially randomized, so simply ignore them. There is no way to get the exact join dates from the data we had.

You cannot make new posts in the archived forums, but you can react to them. Also, for some accounts with a lot of posts, like HP's, the search engine can only go back so far, about 2000 posts. I can increase this limit, but it will eventually slow the server down. Instead, use the advanced search function and search for a date before 2017 to see old posts.

Thank Apollo above for all that you have done for the Joy of Satan community may our God's bless you for all the work you have done for our spiritual satanic community
HAIL FATHER SATAN LUCIFER FOR ALL OF ETERNITY

Your labours are really impressive, it motivates to try harder for the society, my gratitude.

Thank you, I appreciate deeply all the thanks and the words, only seeking to do better for everyone.

JG ApolloAbove used his technical skills to actually combine all of these. I didn't give up when we had problems with the Archive, it was on the list for being accomplished and to see this work accomplished is a great thing for our community.

The platform of the Forum is actually the best we ever had, without this platform it would not be possible to do this, let alone on any of the previous forums etc.

Absolutely wonderful, but there's something I don't get, are the old forum posts also restored? The ones from josministries.prophpbb.com?

Yes, I believe we have restored these also. These were in the Groups-Archive previously.

There are so many unanswered questions from those days.. Today nobody leaves without a profound answer.

It is actually impressive, because HPS Maxine has given some gold-tier replies and responses. Now if the Gods want anyone to know something, they can search it out here and it can be found, even if it was purged in some previous date. Live on this forum...

Thank you Apollo Above for your hard work.

I want to specially thank Head of IT, JG ApolloAbove for achieving this noble technical feat in order for this to be possible. Further, I want to also thank the previous creator of the Groups-Archive and those who archived the Yahoo Groups, because without this, it would not be possible.

You all are Amazing!!!!!!

Thank you very match JG ApolloAbove(y)

Now every SS can find any important information that has ever been in JoS, this is an amazing historical event :love:

Was the astrology yahoo egroup not imported?

Wooow, I'm very happy to read this exciting news. I remember the Yahoo group in 2016 through 2017 when I was new and ready to learn and know more about our Gods. Voice of Enki, FancyMancy and the rest. HPS Lydia with astrology updates and dates to do rituals. It seems these days are my happy days and I can't keep the joy to myself alone. It's been a very great journey of transformation checking from now and then. We're forever grateful to our Gods and our leaders. What a joy to belong in a family of the Gods genuinely. Thanks a lot you all those who made it possible to retrieve our archives. We thank you High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 for your ever increasing dedication to guide us on our part to advance with the help of our Gods.
Hail Mama Astarte
Hail father Satan
Hail all Gods and Goddesses of Hell forever

This is absolutely amazing!!! Thank you HP! Thank you ApolloAbove [JG]!!!
Thank you all!!! ☺️🙏

Thank you eternally, Brother JG ApolloAbove and HP Cobra. This is an amazing resource with a lot of info for us, I often go through the Archives but now it's so much easier for all of us.

It is a joy to see HPS Maxine's profile upgraded to reflect her immense presence.

Thanks for the great work JG ApolloAbove and HP Hoodedcobra666. Awesome to be able to read the old posts from that era

May Apollo bless you Apollo above, I remember before I did the rite of dedication years ago that I was very saddened when I had read that the Yahoo Groups had been purged. It’s so good to have this back.

Also most importantly: No image links work, and the majority of the external links are dead. Yahoo Groups no longer exist and everything has been deleted.
So I can merge my current account with the one I used in Yahoo groups if I used a different nickname? I have seen that there are all the translations I did when I was helping Myla Limlal with the Spanish group.

So I can merge my current account with the one I used in Yahoo groups if I used a different nickname? I have seen that there are all the translations I did when I was helping Myla Limlal with the Spanish group.

Yes, if you had an account on Yahoo groups, those old posts can be added to your current account. Then, the old account is removed from sight, and it will appear that your current account made those old posts.

HAIL SATAN

I had an account in the yahoo group though the email i had connected to it i can't access anymore.

This is awesome work.

Thank your very much for your hardwork JG ApolloAbove and HP Cobra.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back