Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Family Portait of Joy of Satan 2024

Aarti

i would like to start by really apologising to High Priest Hooded Cobra, because in my mind he has slightly grey hair👉🏻👈🏻🥹. Still, if he doesnt like it, i can draw his hair in a cooler colour again.
as you can all understand, this is our family portrait.
Joy of Satan family portrait.
at the top left are our Dad and Mummy. i have no idea why they look so serious? centre top 4 guards: NakedPluto, Blitzkreig, Voice of Enki and The Alchemist7. I wanted to draw all the guards, but it was difficult. i was even going to add a Hellenic SS with special Hellenic dressed person, but next time.
if i dont get in trouble (i hope HPHC dont get mad at me plsplspls, i know he's more handsome in real life, but i didn't want to share his charisma publicly
😭), HPHC and baby Cobra in the bottom left. bottom right is HPS Lydia and baby Lydia with her perfect shining skin. i wanted to add an Asian family, i was going to add a Black one too but i couldnt draw it well. the rest of them is Joy of Satan members.

Attachments

• Adsız tasarım_20240519_191147_0000.png
    16.7 MB · Views: 244
Thank you very much for this, and for your expressions. I found it very cute. Every character you painted is as if they are almost alive with a personality. Very beautiful!

Thank you very much for this, and for your expressions. I found it very cute. Every character you painted is as if they are almost alive with a personality. Very beautiful!
my cheeks blushed blush blush while reading. thank you a lot High Priest 👉🏻👈🏻☺️

i was even going to add a Hellenic SS with special Hellenic dressed person, but next time.
Thank you so much for considering to add me too! It's not a problem at all that I'm not in the picture; I'm not a Guardian or Clergy. If you do make another similar drawing, you can dedicate it to well-known members of the Forums, namely @Ol argedco luciftias , @Henu the Great , @Stormblood , @NinRick , and a dozen others. If you want suggestions, you can DM me and I can send you a list of well-known people here.

Wonderful piece of art.

I like the soft tone of the picture, and the simple, yet natural essence of the whole thing.

It does indeed have Heart and Soul put into it.

You're very talented!! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back