Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Filing Formal Complaints To The Joy of Satan

It's very important the culture of a community, so it has quality, that it also has due process and respect going mutually toward all the members of the members in it. Naturally there might be times when anyone, getting accustomed to the community, might experience some problems, either actual ones or simply ones that might arise from lack of understanding.

The Joy of Satan, like a serious community that cares for all it's members, is doing something that basically is almost done nowhere else. One cannot talk to the Ayatollah of Iran, let alone any random Christian reach the Pope in order to "tell them their problems". Meanwhile, anyone here in a position of community management, is ready to be reached. This is on their choice and is not to be taken for granted. There is direct access to reach all the way to anyone to reach these problems.

One has many ways to do this: Direct e-mail, message, anonymous site to ask anything, on threads or on a reply. There are many ways. More than what you can do to reach to Joe Biden at this point to tell him to stop doing WW3. Most people in this world don't even allow this. So do not pretend you are being repressed here to anything, it's solely an emotional untruth generated out of other untruths of one's own behalf.

When there is a problem, many people think that respect only must go top to bottom. When people think they are being disrespected, they instantly think the other parties are immediately wrong, aware of the problem, that they caused the problem, or they remain centered around their own problem that they are experiencing.

Therefore being focused at this they forget that the situation is that certain rules have also to apply when there is a people to leadership and vice versa, type of relationship. People forget people who are managing things, also have to be approached in a human manner. One becomes self absorbed. That's normal, but it doesn't really always work to bring certain things to solutions in life.

Sometimes, I have bogus attacks on my e-mail, oftentimes cloaked as "advice" or other "well intended things", rife with disrespect or bordering even attacks. Thankfully that is not that common, but it happens. I don't doubt there is well intended meaning here. But in order to file any complaint, it's better to keep in mind:

1. One must first ask about a problem. If you don't know about the issue, sending a rage rant, I will understand, but it's not helping solve the problem.
2. There has to be proper intent. If you have good intentions to solve this problem or that this won't affect another person, that's great and it's very good ground to solve the issue.
3. People who might even have contributed to this problem, even when it's verified to be an actual problem, want to solve the problem as much as you do. They are not your enemies.
4. If there is hostile intent, you using the problem to pretend its to solve anything, will immediately go to the trash can. Waiting for a random problem to occur so you have something to say to express a problem, to feel something good for yourself, is not really something that aims to seek any problem - rather it's an attempt to demoralize or pointless expression. Doesn't help in anyway.

Now, one's ability to bring problems in, same as formal government, is elevated when one shows good intent and actually knows about a problem. Children joining 2 months ago, and suddenly knowing it all, are not always communicating an actual problem besides their emotion. The management is also very kind and caring so even these will be checked, but it's not a problem of WW3 tier. One must be aware there are serious cases ongoing and that all cases are checked and solved.

If this situation however ends up becoming a disrespectful sinkhole of time and energy, you are just looking for emotional games and not solutions to problems - this does not help yourself, the community or anyone in it.

As the above parameters are shared, I will say that from now on everything that doesn't comply with the above and doesn't have the proper intents or good-will, will go to the trash can straight away. If you are Rabbi Nathanael and you have problems, or you behave like Rabbi Nathanael, there is no point to truly discuss or try to solve an issue - the problem is one wants to waste time and not solve an issue.

I don't want to read the problems of infiltrators, people who are against us, or people who are behaving worse than enemies. I have no reason to help anyone who is an enemy or uses issues that need to be solved as a weapon to attack other people with.

I might read it or might not read it, but these types of approaches will not be given any necessary attention besides even 10 seconds at best. I won't in other ways be victimized over this kindness which is oftentimes not recognized.

If one loves this community or has been in it for a while, you already know there is teamwork, good intent, and any mistakes are always sooner or later solved. There is a strong sense of community here. So one should be at ease knowing the issues will definitely be solved, for sure. No reason to do all the negative things to reach that conclusion really exist.

Lastly, some of you are mailing me with empty criticism that sometimes is not well focused. It very few cases I have seen it escalate to ways of communication that betray hostile intents, not problem solving intents. You are not an authority or standard setter if you don't follow even 1% of the claimed standards - it's irrational and a point of aggression and arrogance to behave in this way.

It violates the rights of respect for others, and you are being a violator. Many people when they are in this category, they feel its "justified" because you perceive yourself as the "useless and righteous" or because you woke up the other day and you feel like you have a random self-generated delusional perception.

These ideas are conjoined out of errant understanding or because your parents did not teach you your place. That is not my job to solve, nor any Joy of Satan Guardian, Community builder, Donor, Translator, or anyone, has to abide by this reckless behavior, which yes, happens oftentimes. Being "right" when one has no information, no understanding, no respect, or nothing of the related qualities that have to take place in adult conversation, doesn't matter. You are wrong and not right in this approach.

I have to say I will listen to recommendations only from the following categories:

1. Good meaning people, well intended. Includes everyone of course.
2. People who actually do something for the JoS, even if this is smaller than what most would like to do - they are lifting bricks, I am a worker, I also lift bricks, we have things to talk about, my door is always open for them.
3. People who do more, clearly rise higher and have more and more influence and knowledge, so their input matters a lot.
4. Highest in this case are the people who do the most and sacrifice the most, with which we communicate very straight up and with all the explained notions here as a set default.

The above is not me being evil or anything, it's drawing a line against disrespectful attacks, jews and infiltrators, or violators of the human integrity of others, which yes, applies also to people who do the most here more than it does to those who don't do anything.

Only in the Gentiles who act like Goyim I have seen these worthless behaviors, but it's not a mistake to say that this is also why the jews still tend to run the show, when the Goyim is so disorganized, pointless and totally lost. Gentiles are always ready to attack their best leaders, be severe criticizers, NPC's who attack on zero information, mind-washed Islamic lunatics, or Christian terrorists who terrorize because they think they are somehow "vested by God" to do this, or people who act worse than the jews.

If you are worse than a jew, since most jews are even careful how they address their enemies or Satan, expect also that one would receive nothing as they should receive.

No, do not send me e-mails that "Satan commanded me to send me ___insert whatever amount you need for crack___, because I am his king". I will not respond. I don't care if you did drugs the other day and your self importance delusion has became larger or bigger. I do not care what you "think" you have done in your mind. I don't care what you think you are doing over matters that we forbid, or if you think you are whatever. Everyone thinks whatever these days.

I only care how good intended people are and what they are actually doing. I underline actually doing, because actual acts is what is needed in any serious community, just issuing empty words and expecting worship when you benefit nobody, is the mental illness of a century. One must feel shame for doing these things overall. Since some people don't have a sense of shame and society is pushing this, just know these urges must be expressed on stupid people outside this community and cannot work in it, that should be understood as a problem that one must solve with themselves.

There is already a lot of hate, disrespect, foolishness and lack of productivity or though process in this world; receiving this in the context of a community that is supposed to be of spiritual people and higher minded folk, is twice the wrong than receiving this from the community of the Gods.

In order to restore these social problems so they do not affect this community and it reaches a higher state of justice and proper action, what I write in this topic should be taken seriously. That will solve more problems, create a better atmosphere of safety and mutual respect, but also create a happier community overall. So if one has these aims, they should take these statements seriously and understand they are for everyone's mutual benefit.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Solo sigue haciendo las cosas como las estás haciendo, entiendo que es irritable estar soportando este tipo de personas en fin judíos o no judíos, si no hay respeto es mejor no poner ni cuidado.
Solo creo que te quieren sacar de equilibrio no te dejes alterar y que el padre Satanás desaparezca en ti toda confusión y te mantenga inmutable

It's very important the culture of a community, so it has quality, that it also has due process and respect going mutually toward all the members of the members in it. Naturally there might be times when anyone, getting accustomed to the community, might experience some problems, either actual ones or simply ones that might arise from lack of understanding.

The Joy of Satan, like a serious community that cares for all it's members, is doing something that basically is almost done nowhere else. One cannot talk to the Ayatollah of Iran, let alone any random Christian reach the Pope in order to "tell them their problems". Meanwhile, anyone here in a position of community management, is ready to be reached. This is on their choice and is not to be taken for granted. There is direct access to reach all the way to anyone to reach these problems.

One has many ways to do this: Direct e-mail, message, anonymous site to ask anything, on threads or on a reply. There are many ways. More than what you can do to reach to Joe Biden at this point to tell him to stop doing WW3. Most people in this world don't even allow this. So do not pretend you are being repressed here to anything, it's solely an emotional untruth generated out of other untruths of one's own behalf.

When there is a problem, many people think that respect only must go top to bottom. When people think they are being disrespected, they instantly think the other parties are immediately wrong, aware of the problem, that they caused the problem, or they remain centered around their own problem that they are experiencing.

Therefore being focused at this they forget that the situation is that certain rules have also to apply when there is a people to leadership and vice versa, type of relationship. People forget people who are managing things, also have to be approached in a human manner. One becomes self absorbed. That's normal, but it doesn't really always work to bring certain things to solutions in life.

Sometimes, I have bogus attacks on my e-mail, oftentimes cloaked as "advice" or other "well intended things", rife with disrespect or bordering even attacks. Thankfully that is not that common, but it happens. I don't doubt there is well intended meaning here. But in order to file any complaint, it's better to keep in mind:

1. One must first ask about a problem. If you don't know about the issue, sending a rage rant, I will understand, but it's not helping solve the problem.
2. There has to be proper intent. If you have good intentions to solve this problem or that this won't affect another person, that's great and it's very good ground to solve the issue.
3. People who might even have contributed to this problem, even when it's verified to be an actual problem, want to solve the problem as much as you do. They are not your enemies.
4. If there is hostile intent, you using the problem to pretend its to solve anything, will immediately go to the trash can. Waiting for a random problem to occur so you have something to say to express a problem, to feel something good for yourself, is not really something that aims to seek any problem - rather it's an attempt to demoralize or pointless expression. Doesn't help in anyway.

Now, one's ability to bring problems in, same as formal government, is elevated when one shows good intent and actually knows about a problem. Children joining 2 months ago, and suddenly knowing it all, are not always communicating an actual problem besides their emotion. The management is also very kind and caring so even these will be checked, but it's not a problem of WW3 tier. One must be aware there are serious cases ongoing and that all cases are checked and solved.

If this situation however ends up becoming a disrespectful sinkhole of time and energy, you are just looking for emotional games and not solutions to problems - this does not help yourself, the community or anyone in it.

As the above parameters are shared, I will say that from now on everything that doesn't comply with the above and doesn't have the proper intents or good-will, will go to the trash can straight away. If you are Rabbi Nathanael and you have problems, or you behave like Rabbi Nathanael, there is no point to truly discuss or try to solve an issue - the problem is one wants to waste time and not solve an issue.

I don't want to read the problems of infiltrators, people who are against us, or people who are behaving worse than enemies. I have no reason to help anyone who is an enemy or uses issues that need to be solved as a weapon to attack other people with.

I might read it or might not read it, but these types of approaches will not be given any necessary attention besides even 10 seconds at best. I won't in other ways be victimized over this kindness which is oftentimes not recognized.

If one loves this community or has been in it for a while, you already know there is teamwork, good intent, and any mistakes are always sooner or later solved. There is a strong sense of community here. So one should be at ease knowing the issues will definitely be solved, for sure. No reason to do all the negative things to reach that conclusion really exist.

Lastly, some of you are mailing me with empty criticism that sometimes is not well focused. It very few cases I have seen it escalate to ways of communication that betray hostile intents, not problem solving intents. You are not an authority or standard setter if you don't follow even 1% of the claimed standards - it's irrational and a point of aggression and arrogance to behave in this way.

It violates the rights of respect for others, and you are being a violator. Many people when they are in this category, they feel its "justified" because you perceive yourself as the "useless and righteous" or because you woke up the other day and you feel like you have a random self-generated delusional perception.

These ideas are conjoined out of errant understanding or because your parents did not teach you your place. That is not my job to solve, nor any Joy of Satan Guardian, Community builder, Donor, Translator, or anyone, has to abide by this reckless behavior, which yes, happens oftentimes. Being "right" when one has no information, no understanding, no respect, or nothing of the related qualities that have to take place in adult conversation, doesn't matter. You are wrong and not right in this approach.

I have to say I will listen to recommendations only from the following categories:

1. Good meaning people, well intended. Includes everyone of course.
2. People who actually do something for the JoS, even if this is smaller than what most would like to do - they are lifting bricks, I am a worker, I also lift bricks, we have things to talk about, my door is always open for them.
3. People who do more, clearly rise higher and have more and more influence and knowledge, so their input matters a lot.
4. Highest in this case are the people who do the most and sacrifice the most, with which we communicate very straight up and with all the explained notions here as a set default.

The above is not me being evil or anything, it's drawing a line against disrespectful attacks, jews and infiltrators, or violators of the human integrity of others, which yes, applies also to people who do the most here more than it does to those who don't do anything.

Only in the Gentiles who act like Goyim I have seen these worthless behaviors, but it's not a mistake to say that this is also why the jews still tend to run the show, when the Goyim is so disorganized, pointless and totally lost. Gentiles are always ready to attack their best leaders, be severe criticizers, NPC's who attack on zero information, mind-washed Islamic lunatics, or Christian terrorists who terrorize because they think they are somehow "vested by God" to do this, or people who act worse than the jews.

If you are worse than a jew, since most jews are even careful how they address their enemies or Satan, expect also that one would receive nothing as they should receive.

No, do not send me e-mails that "Satan commanded me to send me ___insert whatever amount you need for crack___, because I am his king". I will not respond. I don't care if you did drugs the other day and your self importance delusion has became larger or bigger. I do not care what you "think" you have done in your mind. I don't care what you think you are doing over matters that we forbid, or if you think you are whatever. Everyone thinks whatever these days.

I only care how good intended people are and what they are actually doing. I underline actually doing, because actual acts is what is needed in any serious community, just issuing empty words and expecting worship when you benefit nobody, is the mental illness of a century. One must feel shame for doing these things overall. Since some people don't have a sense of shame and society is pushing this, just know these urges must be expressed on stupid people outside this community and cannot work in it, that should be understood as a problem that one must solve with themselves.

There is already a lot of hate, disrespect, foolishness and lack of productivity or though process in this world; receiving this in the context of a community that is supposed to be of spiritual people and higher minded folk, is twice the wrong than receiving this from the community of the Gods.

In order to restore these social problems so they do not affect this community and it reaches a higher state of justice and proper action, what I write in this topic should be taken seriously. That will solve more problems, create a better atmosphere of safety and mutual respect, but also create a happier community overall. So if one has these aims, they should take these statements seriously and understand they are for everyone's mutual benefit.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Maintaining culture in a community is a very important element of its development!

The development of community members, gaining experience and a better understanding leads to the growth of culture through the spiritual growth of community members 🤠

This is a wonderful post highlighting the importance of maintaining culture 😃(y)

Furfur is a male Demon of Vegetation, the son of Mother Astarte.
This is confusing because in the JOS site it is stated categorically that she is a goddess ,and I saw her image as a female goddess,.this are conflicting views of goddess FurFur .I read about HP cobra response, but I still view furfur as a goddess not a God .thank you

This is confusing because in the JOS site it is stated categorically that she is a goddess ,and I saw her image as a female goddess,.this are conflicting views of goddess FurFur .I read about HP cobra response, but I still view furfur as a goddess not a God .thank you
Furfur is a Goddess, but also has a male aspect.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back