Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

  • Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joy of Satan CALENDARS for 2024 NOW LIVE!

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
13,785
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Family,

Thanks to the efforts of JG ThomaSsS, HPS Lydia, HiddeWarrior and our contributors, the community is blessed with the Calendars everyone has loved for one more year. Year after year, our esteemed SS here have worked to bring this wonderful project to life. For one more year, it will be available to guide everyone and to help everyone have an even better year than the previous one.

The excellent work displayed in the calendars is to act as your guide to formulate your development, spiritual exercises and goals for the next year. With the greatest care in mind, the calendars are provided for everyone for free, thanks to the efforts of our fellow SS.

Our Satanic Calendar can be found here: https://www.jos-astro.com/#/astro-calendars

Above, you can download them all in accordance to your location and specific needs. For any inquiries or anything that requires our attention, please do notify us so that we fix any issues. The train of wins is not stopping for our side and we must always be humble enough to thank the Gods, but also above all the living hands of the Gods who are our people working tirelessly in a community level to bring a higher level of developments for everyone else.

I want to thank everyone who participated in this glorious and major task for one more year. The arduous efforts for the creation of masterful projects like these must be recognized. It's important that we all say thank you. Thousands and thousands of lives will be improved and will keep growing as a result.

As we are drawing into the New Year, may the Gods keep us all blessed and able to always keep providing for their family in anyway we can, and then more ways.

Enjoy the calendars, our wonderful family.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
 
Thank you so much. I hate to imagine what it would be like if we all didn't have this utility.

I think it is safe to assume the JOS will always provide this service free of charge year after year?
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Family,

Thanks to the efforts of JG ThomaSsS, HPS Lydia, HiddeWarrior and our contributors, the community is blessed with the Calendars everyone has loved for one more year. Year after year, our esteemed SS here have worked to bring this wonderful project to life. For one more year, it will be available to guide everyone and to help everyone have an even better year than the previous one.

The excellent work displayed in the calendars is to act as your guide to formulate your development, spiritual exercises and goals for the next year. With the greatest care in mind, the calendars are provided for everyone for free, thanks to the efforts of our fellow SS.

Our Satanic Calendar can be found here: https://www.jos-astro.com/#/astro-calendars

Above, you can download them all in accordance to your location and specific needs. For any inquiries or anything that requires our attention, please do notify us so that we fix any issues. The train of wins is not stopping for our side and we must always be humble enough to thank the Gods, but also above all the living hands of the Gods who are our people working tirelessly in a community level to bring a higher level of developments for everyone else.

I want to thank everyone who participated in this glorious and major task for one more year. The arduous efforts for the creation of masterful projects like these must be recognized. It's important that we all say thank you. Thousands and thousands of lives will be improved and will keep growing as a result.

As we are drawing into the New Year, may the Gods keep us all blessed and able to always keep providing for their family in anyway we can, and then more ways.

Enjoy the calendars, our wonderful family.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
THANK YOU HPHC!! I've been waiting for this.
 
Thank you to:
-JG ThomaSsS
-HPS Lydia
-HiddenWarrior
-Translators
-Anyone else involved

People may not understand how useful it is to have a standardized document to guide the ritual efforts of all SS. It has no doubt been responsible for a large increase in astrological learning and ritual power by itself.
 
Thank you everyone involved. It means a lot for many of us, makes our lives better and helps us time everything much easier.

May you all be rewarded with the greatest gift - advancement beyond what you thought was possible, which I'm sure you will be.

SWP
 
Henu the Great said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=480018 time=1703879125 user_id=21286]
...
Why is the Estonian calendar marked UTC +1, and the Finnish calendar UTC+ 2 when both of these countries are in the same time zone?

I am not sure. I see what you mean. On the list of calendars, it is marked as "Esti" and +1, but on the global map, there is a marker for Tallinn that has an English calendar labeled "Eastern Europe" and is +2. The link for "Esti" is also found on the map, under the same Tallinn map marker, but as the Estonian version.

ThomaSsS [JG said:
" user_id=53]
ping
 
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=480030 time=1703881378 user_id=21286]
Henu the Great said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=480018 time=1703879125 user_id=21286]
...
Why is the Estonian calendar marked UTC +1, and the Finnish calendar UTC+ 2 when both of these countries are in the same time zone?

I am not sure. I see what you mean. On the list of calendars, it is marked as "Esti" and +1, but on the global map, there is a marker for Tallinn that has an English calendar labeled "Eastern Europe" and is +2. The link for "Esti" is also found on the map, under the same Tallinn map marker, but as the Estonian version.

ThomaSsS [JG said:
" user_id=53]
ping
Estonia is Easter European Time (EET) / UTC+2 the same as the other nations included in the UTC+2 calendar.
 
Thank you for the calendar, I have recently felt sad about losing the other one and realising it's too late to download it again. So this came in time!
 
Thank you to everyone who worked on this ❤️

Hail Satan!
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For one more year, it will be available to guide everyone and to help everyone have an even better year than the previous one.
this is so cool, this year i might download it as well, even if i will not understand it fully, i guess there's always a starting point 😃


HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
we must always be humble enough to thank the Gods, but also above all the living hands of the Gods who are our people working tirelessly in a community level to bring a higher level of developments for everyone else.
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=480018 time=1703879125 user_id=21286]
Thank you to:
-JG ThomaSsS
-HPS Lydia
-HiddenWarrior
-Translators
-Anyone else involved
thank u guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️
 
Its amazing now we can have a satanic calendar we are progressing a lot, than u só much for your work
 
Thanks to everyone who contributed!

Hail Satan!
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Family,

Thanks to the efforts of JG ThomaSsS, HPS Lydia, HiddeWarrior and our contributors, the community is blessed with the Calendars everyone has loved for one more year. Year after year, our esteemed SS here have worked to bring this wonderful project to life. For one more year, it will be available to guide everyone and to help everyone have an even better year than the previous one.

The excellent work displayed in the calendars is to act as your guide to formulate your development, spiritual exercises and goals for the next year. With the greatest care in mind, the calendars are provided for everyone for free, thanks to the efforts of our fellow SS.

Our Satanic Calendar can be found here: https://www.jos-astro.com/#/astro-calendars

Above, you can download them all in accordance to your location and specific needs. For any inquiries or anything that requires our attention, please do notify us so that we fix any issues. The train of wins is not stopping for our side and we must always be humble enough to thank the Gods, but also above all the living hands of the Gods who are our people working tirelessly in a community level to bring a higher level of developments for everyone else.

I want to thank everyone who participated in this glorious and major task for one more year. The arduous efforts for the creation of masterful projects like these must be recognized. It's important that we all say thank you. Thousands and thousands of lives will be improved and will keep growing as a result.

As we are drawing into the New Year, may the Gods keep us all blessed and able to always keep providing for their family in anyway we can, and then more ways.

Enjoy the calendars, our wonderful family.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Thank you for the effort!!
 
Didn't even doubt, you guys always deliver.

Thank you Thomas, High Priestess Lydia and everyone who helped manifest this calendar into reality as you did years prior.

Hail Satan!
 
Wasn't expecting an announcement on this but glad for the reminder of the site and the people behind this work always deserve the recognition.

Thank you all! Very much appreciated!
 
i often think about the calendar every year in december, thank you all.
 
Henu the Great said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=480030 time=1703881378 user_id=21286]
Henu the Great said:
Why is the Estonian calendar marked UTC +1, and the Finnish calendar UTC+ 2 when both of these countries are in the same time zone?

I am not sure. I see what you mean. On the list of calendars, it is marked as "Esti" and +1, but on the global map, there is a marker for Tallinn that has an English calendar labeled "Eastern Europe" and is +2. The link for "Esti" is also found on the map, under the same Tallinn map marker, but as the Estonian version.

ThomaSsS [JG said:
" user_id=53]
ping
Estonia is Easter European Time (EET) / UTC+2 the same as the other nations included in the UTC+2 calendar.

I will fix it. The association between calendars and cities for each timezone is done manually, so there there was a mistake by my side.
Apologies for the confusion.
 
Henu the Great said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=480030 time=1703881378 user_id=21286]
Henu the Great said:
Why is the Estonian calendar marked UTC +1, and the Finnish calendar UTC+ 2 when both of these countries are in the same time zone?

I am not sure. I see what you mean. On the list of calendars, it is marked as "Esti" and +1, but on the global map, there is a marker for Tallinn that has an English calendar labeled "Eastern Europe" and is +2. The link for "Esti" is also found on the map, under the same Tallinn map marker, but as the Estonian version.

ThomaSsS [JG said:
" user_id=53]
ping
Estonia is Easter European Time (EET) / UTC+2 the same as the other nations included in the UTC+2 calendar.

Now that I am no PC I verified better. It is not a problem of association, as my previous reply, but the Estonian calendar is set to +1.
Once ThomaSsS see the message, he will correct.
Thank you
 
Thank you JG ThomaSsS, HPS Lydia, HiddeWarrior, translators, and all contributors for your hard work!

These schedules are one the greatest ideas that have come to fruition from the JOS. They've truly changed my life for the better and I'm sure for thousands of other members here. We all gain power and wisdom because of this massive project and I know the Gods look down fondly to how our world shapes because of this. And I know they look down proudly at you all for helping create this.

Once again thank you.. all the best to you! :)
 
It's been a great job.

JG Thomass and HPS Lydia have worked so hard. The gods must be proud of you.

Congratulations!
 
Ahh perfect just what I need, I have serious trouble getting chronosxp to work and astrology work in general, this will help greatly!
Hail Satan!
 
Awesome, nice job to all, Happy New Year SS community
 
This project helped me so much over the years. Thanks to everyone involved!
 
Golden Blessings to everyone who dedicated their time for the 2024 calendar!
 
This is amazing! Thank you all who created this awesome Calendar!
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The train of wins is not stopping for our side and we must always be humble enough to thank the Gods, but also above all the living hands of the Gods who are our people working tirelessly in a community level to bring a higher level of developments for everyone else.
Thank you for this project. This year was already great for the Joy of Satan, but 2024 looks even more promising and exciting. We are winning and we have momentum.

The 10-year charter looked impossible a few years ago, but through the work of HP HoodedCobra666, the Guardians, the translators, and the entire community, we can make it a reality and surpass our own limitations and expectations.

Hail Satan!
 
Thank you to everyone who worked on these calendars. Sieg heil-Mabuhay! :D
 
Thank you all who worked on this!! :)
 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back
Top