Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

California passes LAW that drops 'knowingly passing HIV/AIDS to another' from a felony to misdemeanor...

xScorpionPriestessx

I was just scrolling through Satan's library and came across the article titled "Gifts from 'Immigrants'- 142,000 infected with HIV/AIDS". I clicked the article and began to read, telling my partner in passing about what I was reading. He looks at me, and says "Wow... that's crazy bc listen to what I just read this morning on X." And he proceeds to tell me about how California has just passed a fucking LAW stating that those who KNOWINGLY pass HIV/AIDS to another human being will NOT be charged with a felony any longer, it's been dropped to a misdemeanor. Not to mention that California also is allowing people to vote without an ID, meaning illegals can vote however much they choose, on whatever they choose. (Even though we all know who's influencing these fucks). These Zionist fucks are trying every possible way they can to tear this world apart, and it's absolutely unfathomable how evil these scum truly are.
Once again, I'm gonna state my appreciation for finding Joy of Satanas, and the blessing of wisdom we attain from our Gods; especially the Gods providing us with the necessary tools to fight on the front lines, via spiritual warfare. These fucks have taken this shit too far, but they will cower in fear as the masses awaken. Our power will be realized, Our Gods will be recognized once again, until forevermore.
AVE FATHER LUCIFER!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back