Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Xaviel said:
I am an individual with aphantasia (Meaning I quite literally am incapable of visualizing things in my mind.) So, I was wondering how certain rituals, prayers, and the building of an Astral Temple would work. I am a new person am trying to learn, however I am unsure how to do certain things do to this.

Do these things require actual visualization?

You can pretend you're doing a ritual in a temple, but I'm not sure if "pretending" is something that people with aphantasia can do. Also, power meditations (which is the most important thing in Spiritual Satanism, more than all the things you mentioned) can be done in an alternative way that doesn't require visualization, just by focusing on the feeling/sensation and pretending. Robert Bruce's Energy Work book has a technique for working with the chakras that doesn't need visualization. He developed this for blind people mostly, but noticed that it's good for everyone. It focuses on creating certain tactile sensations in your body. Which again I'm not sure if you can do that, because the page you linked says that aphantasia has to do with all mental senses, not just vision.

Serbon said:
Should I do Spiritual or Material Jupiter Square for higher education?

The material one. A rule to keep in mind is that anything astrological/chakra-related/generic that doesn't need an affirmation can be done with the spiritual square. Everything that is a specific earthly goal and needs an affirmation requires the material square. Higher education is a tangible thing that needs you to affirm that you got accepted in a college/university or got your college/university degree (for example), so it's material. If, for example, your natal Jupiter is having a bad transit and you want to strengthen it, you use the spiritual square without an affirmation. See the difference?

Rational Satanist said:
Serbon said:

The material one. A rule to keep in mind is that anything astrological/chakra-related/generic that doesn't need an affirmation can be done with the spiritual square. Everything that is a specific earthly goal and needs an affirmation requires the material square. Higher education is a tangible thing that needs you to affirm that you got accepted in a college/university or got your college/university degree (for example), so it's material. If, for example, your natal Jupiter is having a bad transit and you want to strengthen it, you use the spiritual square without an affirmation. See the difference?
You need an affirmation for spiritual goals and squares too.

Henu the Great said:

From the JoS page on squares:

When you are finished with the vibration, if you are working on tangible prosperity [non-spiritual] goals, it is important to direct the energy you raised by stating an affirmation several times while visualizing your goal in the present reality and present tense.

Note that it says "if you are working on tangible (non-spiritual goals)" to use an affirmation and visualize and direct the energy. Which means that spiritual squares don't need it.

It's easy to see why: The uses of a spiritual square are direct empowerment and not a goal that you're trying to manifest. Using the Moon square to empower your 6th chakra needs you is to focus on that chakra and vibrate the mantra: the mantra vibration does its work by itself. It's not a future goal. When strengthening a planet, the planet is linked to the energies of the square and strengthened at the same time you vibrate it. It's not a future goal. A generic empowerment of yourself in regards to qualities of the planet is something that happens as you vibrate the mantra and invoke the planetary energies. It's not a future goal.

So all the uses of the spiritual square are not future goals, unlike the material square. It's easy to see from its description on JoS:

Kabalistic/Magickal Square of Jupiter for empowering chakras, strengthening a debilitated Jupiter, and for help in health and overall spiritual advancement related to Jupiter

Rational Satanist said:
Serbon said:

So do I use 8 or 9 affirmations for higher education, since I dont want to begin it but to finish it, I guess it would be 8?

Rational Satanist said:
Henu the Great said:

When you are finished with the vibration, if you are working on tangible prosperity [non-spiritual] goals, it is important to direct the energy you raised by stating an affirmation several times while visualizing your goal in the present reality and present tense.

Note that it says "if you are working on tangible (non-spiritual goals)" to use an affirmation and visualize and direct the energy. Which means that spiritual squares don't need it.

It's easy to see why: The uses of a spiritual square are direct empowerment and not a goal that you're trying to manifest. Using the Moon square to empower your 6th chakra needs you is to focus on that chakra and vibrate the mantra: the mantra vibration does its work by itself. It's not a future goal. When strengthening a planet, the planet is linked to the energies of the square and strengthened at the same time you vibrate it. It's not a future goal. A generic empowerment of yourself in regards to qualities of the planet is something that happens as you vibrate the mantra and invoke the planetary energies. It's not a future goal.

So all the uses of the spiritual square are not future goals, unlike the material square. It's easy to see from its description on JoS:

Kabalistic/Magickal Square of Jupiter for empowering chakras, strengthening a debilitated Jupiter, and for help in health and overall spiritual advancement related to Jupiter
Yeah, I mean okay.

So all witchcraft requires directing of energy.

Furthermore: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=314807#p314807

How else would spiritual purpose be pinpointed to something specific..?

Serbon said:

It depends on your goal.

:arrow: Are you looking for internal growth leading to better results in higher education? Spiritual.
:arrow: Are you looking to get into a specific institution? Material.
:arrow: Are you just looking for better grades, without internal growth and without long-term retention of what you learn? Material.

Rational Satanist said:
Henu the Great said:

It only says that the material square needs an affirmation.

It doesn't say ANYTHING about whether the spiritual square needs one or not. Yours is an assumption, and a wrong one as explained by me, HP Hooded Cobra and other experienced members. Everything needs an affirmation if you're raising energy. Lady Maxine specifically stated that. Otherwise, around 90% of the energy dissipates and what's the point of that? And, yes, that includes meditation and physical yoga. It includes breathwork and all other parts of yoga too. Anything that raises energy.

Unprogrammed energy is wasted energy.

Rational Satanist said:
Stormblood said:
Everything needs an affirmation if you're raising energy.

I also have a specific example from the JoS site which disproves that: Invoking the Elements. See: The instructions on invoking the elements does not mention anything about affirmations. You balance the elements by invoking the weak ones repeatedly. As I said, invoking a specific energy repeatedly makes it build on your soul. The same with the planetary energies. To strengthen a planet, you use the spiritual square so that its energy builds up without needing an affirmation.

As for my "assumption" being "wrong" and about "experienced members and HP Cobra" saying otherwise, this is one of the problems with the Nu-JoS that I've said before: that people choose to replace teachings that come from Satan with their own feelings. There are many wrong teachings being widely accepted in the forums that weren't part of JoS 10 years ago, and came about because people wanted to rationalize things instead of asking Satan: That the Gods weren't literally bound, that there are no enemy Nordics and the angels are just thoughtforms and the Gods still need to eat after becoming Gods (even though there are Hindu Yogis who are "breatharians" and don't need to eat, and haven't eaten anything for more than 50 years). Obviously all three are wrong.

I understand that I risk being banned for what I'm saying, but I really don't care at this point now. Many teachings since HP Maxine has retired have been twisted and distorted, especially by HP Cobra. HP Cobra was also banned for spreading this sort of misinformation by HP Maxine when he was new. He said that the jews don't have kundalini or a soul for example.
It is because the three steps of witchcraft apply to it, and other practices. It is fine if you want to to these differently, but please refrain from instructing others doing as you do in that case.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=321895 time=1643910817 user_id=57]
Xaviel said:
I mean this with respect towards your beliefs, this is not an attack. But I have had Aphantasia my entire life, it was not a result of an accident or trauma. It is quite literally incurable, I made this post asking for alternatives and tips. I'd appreciate those rather than people telling me my condition does not exist, or I can just overcome it. It's a big obstacle when it comes to other things, and I've tried overcoming it, it is not something like a fear that you can just overcome. It's been with me since birth, and with all other cases such as mine their are no sudden occurrences of being cured.

There are members here who had aphantasia and cured it with meditation. That's why I told you that you can cure it as well.

Then they likely just had weak visualizing skills and not aphantasia. As you can work on bettering your visualizing, but if there is none to work on you can't cure it. That's a literal fact, thanks for the replies though.

Rational Satanist said:
Xaviel said:
I am an individual with aphantasia (Meaning I quite literally am incapable of visualizing things in my mind.) So, I was wondering how certain rituals, prayers, and the building of an Astral Temple would work. I am a new person am trying to learn, however I am unsure how to do certain things do to this.

Do these things require actual visualization?

You can pretend you're doing a ritual in a temple, but I'm not sure if "pretending" is something that people with aphantasia can do. Also, power meditations (which is the most important thing in Spiritual Satanism, more than all the things you mentioned) can be done in an alternative way that doesn't require visualization, just by focusing on the feeling/sensation and pretending. Robert Bruce's Energy Work book has a technique for working with the chakras that doesn't need visualization. He developed this for blind people mostly, but noticed that it's good for everyone. It focuses on creating certain tactile sensations in your body. Which again I'm not sure if you can do that, because the page you linked says that aphantasia has to do with all mental senses, not just vision.
Thank you, I'll keep those things in mind!

Xaviel said:
I mean this with respect towards your beliefs, this is not an attack. But I have had Aphantasia my entire life, it was not a result of an accident or trauma. It is quite literally incurable, I made this post asking for alternatives and tips. I'd appreciate those rather than people telling me my condition does not exist, or I can just overcome it. It's a big obstacle when it comes to other things, and I've tried overcoming it, it is not something like a fear that you can just overcome. It's been with me since birth, and with all other cases such as mine their are no sudden occurrences of being cured.

Aphantasia is caused by deficiencies or damage to the 6th chakra, the crown chakra and the pineal gland.

What I theorize causes this in people is severe past life trauma combined with a lack of meditation to empower the astral senses over the course of multiple lifetimes which creates a complete disconnect from the astral self and the higher senses in the present incarnation.

The enemy has done a lot of crimes against people who possessed spiritual abilities or even were sensitive to the spiritual, such as terrible tortures and the like. Those kinds of traumatic events create scars upon the soul that can result in Aphantasia developing in the present life.

The consciousness is programmed to disconnect from the higher senses through past life events and a long term lack of meditation, atrophying the astral senses and the functionality of the upper chakra's.

When one meditates this can slowly be fixed over time and this connection can be reestablished.

If not in this life, then your efforts to recover your astral connection and empowerment of the upper chakra's and astral senses can lead to improvements or even complete healing of this in your next life, as the energies get fixed and the atrophication of the soul is reversed.

Focus on the physical feeling first, as the energy one invokes or evokes during meditation is not imaginary, the physical senses pick these up and the physical nerves get stimulated by the bioelectricity.

When you get a good feeling for this, it becomes easier to relate to the soul and astral body, as slowly a new connection is reestablished.

Work from down to up, as below so above in your case and focus on bringing the physical sensation higher and higher over the course of months or years of spiritual work, to raise your sensation and bring your senses up to reach the astral body, after which you can find that you are able to feel the astral senses once more.

The astral senses are not really much different from the physical ones, they are senses tuned into higher energies which the physical senses cannot pick up on.

Mental senses are also governed by the astral senses, the crown chakra, the 6th chakra and the pineal gland.

You recover these by reestablishing the connection to your higher bodies which you are cut off from at present.

Meditation naturally does so. To begin with you have to adjust the method a little, but with practice this naturally returns overtime.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Xaviel said:

Aphantasia is caused by deficiencies or damage to the 6th chakra, the crown chakra and the pineal gland.

What I theorize causes this in people is severe past life trauma combined with a lack of meditation to empower the astral senses over the course of multiple lifetimes which creates a complete disconnect from the astral self and the higher senses in the present incarnation.

The enemy has done a lot of crimes against people who possessed spiritual abilities or even were sensitive to the spiritual, such as terrible tortures and the like. Those kinds of traumatic events create scars upon the soul that can result in Aphantasia developing in the present life.

The consciousness is programmed to disconnect from the higher senses through past life events and a long term lack of meditation, atrophying the astral senses and the functionality of the upper chakra's.

When one meditates this can slowly be fixed over time and this connection can be reestablished.

If not in this life, then your efforts to recover your astral connection and empowerment of the upper chakra's and astral senses can lead to improvements or even complete healing of this in your next life, as the energies get fixed and the atrophication of the soul is reversed.

Focus on the physical feeling first, as the energy one invokes or evokes during meditation is not imaginary, the physical senses pick these up and the physical nerves get stimulated by the bioelectricity.

When you get a good feeling for this, it becomes easier to relate to the soul and astral body, as slowly a new connection is reestablished.

Work from down to up, as below so above in your case and focus on bringing the physical sensation higher and higher over the course of months or years of spiritual work, to raise your sensation and bring your senses up to reach the astral body, after which you can find that you are able to feel the astral senses once more.

The astral senses are not really much different from the physical ones, they are senses tuned into higher energies which the physical senses cannot pick up on.

Mental senses are also governed by the astral senses, the crown chakra, the 6th chakra and the pineal gland.

You recover these by reestablishing the connection to your higher bodies which you are cut off from at present.

Meditation naturally does so. To begin with you have to adjust the method a little, but with practice this naturally returns overtime.

Hail Satan!

Thank you! This has been very helpful, I'll keep this all in mind!

How should i imagine Chakras when i spin them, or chakras in general? Are they like pyramid shaped; go along the spine, in the middle of the body, seven each? Because this is how I've imagined them.

but, on this pic:
Spine.gif

There is f.e. three throat chakras. So should I imagine three blue pyramids spinning, one in the spine, one in the middle, and one on the front?

pls, help.

Is this site run by the Jews let me know
the truth please cause it’s like I’m holding myself back and I’m in a relationship and people think Satan evil and came through a portal I need to
Know the truth please is this is the truth or not

Rational Satanist said:
If HP Maxine wanted to include the spiritual square, he would state "after the square working use an affirmation" in the description. She wouldn't single out the material one as needing an affirmation.

As I said above, the Spiritual Square is more like power meditation and not raising energy towards a goal. When you empower a chakra for example, you don't need an affirmation. Most power meditations don't need an affirmation. I have no idea what HP Maxine said, but I really haven't heard her say anything like that. Maybe she was referring to a specific context. "Anything that raises energy" could mean anything you need to direct for a specific purpose. I remember her using the word "dissipated" to mean "not directed", "not focused" or "scattered". But certainly it's not true at all that energy without an affirmation gets wasted.

Every type of energy you invoke stays on your soul, and especially if you invoke it repeatedly, it builds up. That's why you clean your aura after black magick in order not anything bad to happen, and you are told not to invoke negative energy. Using your logic, if you invoked negative energy without an affirmation, if would be safe. It's really stupid to think like that.

I've been doing spiritual squares for 10 years since they first came out without an affirmation. They work pretty fine in my experience.

Do you need to be babysitted and told each and every step every time, in every meditation and working? If so, then you should stick to the beginner section of everything on JoS. Other sections (i.e. intermediate, advanced) assume that you are already familiar with the basics, so most often very basic information will only be implied.

"If Maxine wanted..." How do you know? Do you live in her mind?

Here is a simple test for you, instead of overthinking and assuming, which are logical fallacies: try both methods for an extensive period of time (years) and an open mind. Note the differences in your journal. You will realise that what we're saying is 100% correct and grow in your awareness and understanding.

No, I never said invoking anything without an affirmation would be safe. I said that nearly 90% of it dissipates because it's unprogrammed. You are discussing things you have little to no experience with. You only have experience of one side of things. That is not complete experience, and it shows you haven't progressed much. In 10 years you can't verify this with Gods but keep overthinking? Seriously?

Rational Satanist said:
Stormblood said:
Everything needs an affirmation if you're raising energy.

I also have a specific example from the JoS site which disproves that: Invoking the Elements. See: The instructions on invoking the elements does not mention anything about affirmations. You balance the elements by invoking the weak ones repeatedly. As I said, invoking a specific energy repeatedly makes it build on your soul. The same with the planetary energies. To strengthen a planet, you use the spiritual square so that its energy builds up without needing an affirmation.

As for my "assumption" being "wrong" and about "experienced members and HP Cobra" saying otherwise, this is one of the problems with the Nu-JoS that I've said before: that people choose to replace teachings that come from Satan with their own feelings. There are many wrong teachings being widely accepted in the forums that weren't part of JoS 10 years ago, and came about because people wanted to rationalize things instead of asking Satan: That the Gods weren't literally bound, that there are no enemy Nordics and the angels are just thoughtforms and the Gods still need to eat after becoming Gods (even though there are Hindu Yogis who are "breatharians" and don't need to eat, and haven't eaten anything for more than 50 years). Obviously all three are wrong.

I understand that I risk being banned for what I'm saying, but I really don't care at this point now. Many teachings since HP Maxine has retired have been twisted and distorted, especially by HP Cobra. HP Cobra was also banned for spreading this sort of misinformation by HP Maxine when he was new. He said that the jews don't have kundalini or a soul for example.

Working with the elements is advanced in both meditation and witchcraft. It justly assumes that you are familiar with basic and intermediate notions. The business of the JoS and of the Gods is that of teaching, not babysitting. If someone advanced need to be told again beginner stuff all the time, it would be the same as someone doing a PhD and their guidelines about the research papers included instructions on how to write each letter, link letters together, create a sentence, and so on. Is it primary school or doctoral school?

10 years ago we weren't as advanced as we are now. 20 years ago neither. Have you maybe noticed how the manipura chakra points downward instead of upward? Originally, it was pointed upward. Have you noticed how certain chakra rulerships have changed twice over the course of JoS history, and the understanding has been deepened rather than being kept to a very shallow and low level? This is because knowledge is uncovered, growth in awareness, power and wisdom ensues. We are not static beings. If you like oversimplifying things, you will always be stuck at beginner level.

The difference between meditating without affirmations and using affirmation is tremendous, like I stated.

Approaching Father Satan and asking him and your Guardian(s) is exactly what you should be doing. Remember Lady Maxine's post about communication with the Gods not being flawless even at her level? She has always been humble, despite her tremendous advancement and siddhis that far outclasses me, you and most of us here combined. Yet you somehow feel like your knowledge is perfect... without any experience about using affirmations. Do you understand that you cannot really speak without having extensive experience of both sides? Especially, with assumptions on implications. This is not how the scientific method works.

Do you think that you are not the only one that is advancing? Why do you think you're the only one that is correct and everyone else is wrong, despite you having half the experience?

Astral communication is by nature limited. What is limited by? By your level of understanding, awareness and openness. If you're not open to statements that contradict your beliefs and values, you will never hear anyone speaking against that. The Gods may try to show you in other indirect ways, but if you don't want to take the message, you will not. This will be partially resolved as the presence of the enemy is completely obliterated from the planet, but it cannot be fully experience opposing teachings if you unconscious remains close to them and the Gods are not in the business of forcefully converting you to anything.

Also, how are you taking things literally has to shrink the Gods' power down to your level? If you were bound, you definitely would not be able to do anything at all. The Gods have tens of thousand of years of advancement on their back. Each year is not simply one year when you build momentum, as that's not how physics and metaphysics work. The Reptilians and none of their minion never came even close to their power and advancement. It seems here like you are projecting YOUR behaviour on others: your feeling and overthinking tell you you're right, but you don't have the spiritual understanding and capacity to back it up. But, yeah, obviously everything is wrong because you said so. No kundalini risen, no godhood reached, your elements are not balanced and your ida and pingala are still separate from what I can see in your soul, but you're more right than everyone else here.

Some people are much more advanced than you are now, so you should be putting your work on advancing instead of criticising what you don't understand and what you barely understand. Do not give false information to new people, or someone will always come to tell you otherwise.

FancyMancy said:
Hey, do you have the sermon with Lady Maxine's quote about energy, where she states that any unprogrammed energy is wasted energy? And also the one where she mentions the fallibility of astral communication?

Cosmic6999 said:
the truth please cause it’s like I’m holding myself back and I’m in a relationship and people think Satan evil and came through a portal I need to

How is that a serious question?

The Joy of Satan is operated by Gentiles, it is created for Gentiles by Gentiles (under guidance and supervision by the Gods) and opposed to all jewish creations, spheres of influence and consciousness on any and all levels.

Shouldn't really be a surprise right?

Hail Satan!

Cosmic6999 said:

You are just a clown. For years you have never been serious. I think you have bad intentions and you try to cover them by pretending to be dumb. Exactly like Loki88 who pretended to be some dumb guy, we wasted a lot of time trying to help him, but really he was an infiltrator purposefully trying to waste our time.

Nobody can do anything for you. If you are Satanist or if you are not, if you understand or if you don't understand, it has nothing to do with anyone else except yourself. And I think none of us should waste any more time on you than we already have because it seems very obvious that you are just a troll and a clown. None of us can do anything for you and honestly you don't want any help anyway. You want to slander us by accusing us of imaginary racial conflicts that do not exist here, you want to slander the gods, and you have no understanding and no respect for anything. Your intentions are not good and you are not honest and I will not waste any more time on you.

Woodlandman said:

This picture can be helpful if you are really unsure of where a chakra is, but I think you do not need to put too much effort into what they look like. It is more helpful and more important just to feel them clearly, and you can focus more on what they look like in the future. And it is more helpful to start with by focusing on the center ones, because those are the main ones and the front and back are just extentions.

Xaviel said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=321895 time=1643910817 user_id=57]
Xaviel said:

There are members here who had aphantasia and cured it with meditation. That's why I told you that you can cure it as well.

Then they likely just had weak visualizing skills and not aphantasia. As you can work on bettering your visualizing, but if there is none to work on you can't cure it. That's a literal fact, thanks for the replies though.

A lot of "facts" are not true, though. Many things that are considered to be incurable, are curable with meditation and advancement. Voice of Enki gave an excellent reply, what I had already written albeit briefer as I'm not one to write a lot.

Look, I have a lot of experience with spirituality, I know what I am talking about. You can cure aphantasia. We are not atheists here, spiritual healing can even work what a lot of people consider to be miracles.

Woodlandman said:
How should i imagine Chakras when i spin them, or chakras in general? Are they like pyramid shaped; go along the spine, in the middle of the body, seven each? Because this is how I've imagined them.

but, on this pic:
Spine.gif

There is f.e. three throat chakras. So should I imagine three blue pyramids spinning, one in the spine, one in the middle, and one on the front?

pls, help.
Spin the middle one only

Stormblood said:
Serbon said:

It depends on your goal.

:arrow: Are you looking for internal growth leading to better results in higher education? Spiritual.
:arrow: Are you just looking for better grades, without internal growth and without long-term retention of what you learn? Material.
How many affirmations should I do for the material one?

Cosmic6999 said:
310 posts and you're asking this? What have you been doing? Playing Scrabble in posts?

The proof is in the pudding. Do it and see. The Joy of Satan will be here for the future, and I would say the only time it might not exist anymore is when the Planet is Spiritual Satanic and National Socialist again, when there would be no need for this Ministry. JoSM will be here into the future, as christianity, islam and all jew things die.

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
Hey, do you have the sermon with Lady Maxine's quote about energy, where she states that any unprogrammed energy is wasted energy? And also the one where she mentions the fallibility of astral communication?
I have not. What I can refer to, though, is the Three Steps of Witchcraft. The raising, programming, and directing of Energies. This not being done is a waste of Energies. (Unless this is exactly what you are referring to.)
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThreeSteps.html

FancyMancy said:
Cosmic6999 said:
310 posts and you're asking this? What have you been doing? Playing Scrabble in posts?
This person has pretty much asked the same thing for about 300 times coupled with some tries to create disbelief in the JoS.

Henu the Great said:
FancyMancy said:
Cosmic6999 said:
This person has pretty much asked the same thing for about 300 times coupled with some tries to create disbelief in the JoS.
Well, OK.

Hello family! I have question about very interesting and specific thing. When I doing something really focused for a longer time, in my sight appears small dot and it appears exactly in focus point, in the middle on that place where I look, and if I continue to do same thing, it starts to shine, if I go further, appears second one, and then I have two of them, later they both starts to shine. I’m sure it is something really important because it looks very original, and not distorted. It helps me to keep focus, but what is true purpose of this thing? I know it is not my imagination because those little dots appear not from imagination but they are objects on my eyes surface. But somehow they manage to rise to the center of focus and stay there without falling down, not like normal objects of eye surface. Please HoodedCobra666 or someone of high prests can you give some light on this.

Samira said:
Olá pessoal, gostaria de saber no que se refere as raças puras, se uma pessoa por exemplo, é filha de uma mãe índia brasileira e um pai branco europeu, ou uma mãe mongol e um pai branco e essa pessoa mestiça, prevalece mais a aparência branca, compensa a purificação desse mestiço? Ele ser absorvido pelo cruzamento com a raça branca?

Não, quando mestiços se casam com brancos eles produzem filhos mestiços( não brancos).

Mestiços devem ficar com raças não brancas, no caso citado seria a raça indígena.

Se um mestiço indígena se casar com um indígena puro, então a linha racial será purificada novamente.

Quando a raça branca se mistura, ela é frequentemente removida da linha genética e sua prole se torna não- ariana.

Hi!
I just did the dedication ceremony. I was quite upset and still am. The title of the pedophile article is completely upset. I got angry and during the prayer I said “fucking” Jew and something else, I don’t remember anymore and meanwhile I cried.
I keep telling myself that this cannot be the reality! A fucking mentally ill reality !? I started looking at the FRTR and some things are unclear. Do you need the nine repetitions after one word or one letter? Do you have to literally satirize the letter with the pen to keep it from appearing? Does it make any sense to do this if I haven’t meditated at all yet? Thank you!

Weird question but i hope in terms of privacy you guys also know quite some.
So i wanna make a somewhat hidden "blog" or whatever for me. i want a way to send in Links and add Text to it but in tons and have it somewhat organized.

my idea was to structure them in topics and time. so maybe a site where i can do it?

i know its pretty random but i want to sort my mind that way. to dump it all in there and check for it when i want to remember something.

i thought about doing a website but thats like to much work for me. i just want a hidden space where i can dump my thoughts and preferably a site that will stay up for longer.

maybe some of you have an idea of what i am search for or use something similar for yourself.

any feedback is welcome! thx!

randomDude said:
So i wanna make a somewhat hidden "blog" or whatever for me. i want a way to send in Links and add Text to it but in tons and have it somewhat organized.

my idea was to structure them in topics and time. so maybe a site where i can do it?

i know its pretty random but i want to sort my mind that way. to dump it all in there and check for it when i want to remember something.

i thought about doing a website but thats like to much work for me. i just want a hidden space where i can dump my thoughts and preferably a site that will stay up for longer.

maybe some of you have an idea of what i am search for or use something similar for yourself.

If you want it to be private, well just put the links and texts in notes

pettyespaca said:
Hi!
I just did the dedication ceremony. I was quite upset and still am. The title of the pedophile article is completely upset. I got angry and during the prayer I said “fucking” Jew and something else, I don’t remember anymore and meanwhile I cried.
I keep telling myself that this cannot be the reality! A fucking mentally ill reality !? I started looking at the FRTR and some things are unclear. Do you need the nine repetitions after one word or one letter? Do you have to literally satirize the letter with the pen to keep it from appearing? Does it make any sense to do this if I haven’t meditated at all yet? Thank you!
https://evilgoy.com/RTRS/A/index.html
Here you have a guided FRTR.

pettyespaca said:
Hi!
Welcome to the family.

Nine repetitions is one full round. For example, VAHT 9 times and then you move onto the next letter. You can also do 1 or 3 repetitions if you are pressed for time or for some other reason, but 9 is one full round. You can also do any multiple 9 if you want to do more than one round in one session.

Blotting out the letter is a visualisation aide and creates a subliminal connection for destruction/removal of hebrew magick. Simply blot out the letter and that is that. You can also visualise the destruction of letters in your mind when you do this so that the ritual is more powerful.

It does make sense to participate in spiritual warfare because you not only help yourself, but also the whole of Humanity. Just remember to clean yourself after the ritual and generally stay on top of your yogic practice.

randomDude said:

It sounds like that you could use a text editor software such as Libreoffice.

You can add links, pictures, graphs and edit pretty much how you want to. For personal usage it makes little sense to do this online. You can do all of this on your desktop and even encrypt the files if you deem neccessary.

Serbon said:
Stormblood said:
Serbon said:

It depends on your goal.

I would use 8 or 9. Both are better than other numbers at influencing other people. Alternatively, 16 as it relates to success/victory and is also the Jupiter square which relates to higher education.

Stormblood said:
Serbon said:
Stormblood said:
It depends on your goal.

I would use 8 or 9. Both are better than other numbers at influencing other people. Alternatively, 16 as it relates to success/victory and is also the Jupiter square which relates to higher education.
Thank you

Hello
I read a lot of sites and I think I am no longer a beginner.
But I have a big problem.
I read posts or sites that I read and do not understand many terms, such as SS and RTRS and ...
Can you help me explain or suggest a site?

lowshi666 said:
Hello
I read posts or sites that I read and do not understand many terms, such as SS and RTRS and ...
You are still a beginner.
SS - Spiritual Satanist
RTR - Reverse Torah Ritual

Start meditating.

lowshi666 said:
Hello
''SS'' stands for ''Spiritual Satanist'' but at the same time a term used by National Socialist Germany ( Schutzstaffel ) which was the name of a military organization of the Nazi party.
RTR stand ''Reverse Torah Ritual'' and is specifically do to destroy the enemy, i.e. the ''swej''.
Read www.joyofsatan.org

Rational Satanist said:

The way I look at it, either you make an affirmation and it works out the same way, or you don't and it possibly fails. In your case, you probably were adding your intentions to the energy and therefore programming it, although not as strongly as consciously doing so. This is done if you were simply thinking that the square is increasing the planetary energies.

Hi!
I had already done the dedication ceremony, but I had not yet thrown out the ashes and the remnants of the candle once and for all. I just can’t find the post that writes about it, I just remember not to flush it down the toilet. Don’t get mad, but do I have to ask if I can smoothly throw it in the trash or what to do with it
Thank you!

I am not a infiltrator at all it’s just I been getting attack,

Lately and they been throwing me off different information I just ask that’s all,

I’m tired of being slander and I want to know the truth,

I just ask come to find out they have infiltrator here and I am not one of them,

Y’all need too check deep into more

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back