Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Seems Legit or Nonsense Recently

FancyMancy

If this might incite things badly, then please remove it.

I think it might be OK to do something like this. My idea is to have nonsense, things which posers, fakers, infiltrators, etc., post and try to claim - after they have been corrected properly and given enough chances to realise. Please be patient! If any newbs say things who genuinely are ignorant (which is not a mean word; it simply means lacking knowledge and information about a topic/subject/area), then please don't post such things. If a troll posts idiotic things - please use your discernment! - then it could go in here. Don't be mean! Maybe some things which HPHC/moderators disapprove could go in here, if relevant. This thread can also include anything which is away from JoSM - this forum and related sites - that is nonsense, stupid, etc. It's not intended as a meme thread; rather, a thread to... not make fun of idiocy... but to highlight stupidity in everyday life and the World at large. To give a lot of information for anyone to see, in the hopes that they can overcome such low immature tripe. Again - any newbs saying things should not be posted about in here. If a username has been deemed, by multiple users properly, to be taking the piss, then why not share that in here?!

Again - If this might incite things badly, then please remove it.

I'll start!

0cLM7Ag.png

https://archive.ph/UsVuS

Will Smith hits Chris Rock
Similarly to what I said in this thread, it's good to see what shallow things we have left behind! Strive for bigger and better things!

Again again - If this might incite things badly, then please remove it.

You are an undocumented SCP.

Though jokes aside, I really don't think this is a good idea. I don't think there's anything wrong with some meme or 4fun threads but a gossip thread about stupid shit people do/say seems a bit much?

I never have any clue what you’re talking about are you proposing a new forum section for new members that don’t understand how things work?

Dahaarkan said:
You are an undocumented SCP.
Special Containment Procedure?

Though jokes aside, I really don't think this is a good idea. I don't think there's anything wrong with some meme or 4fun threads but a gossip thread about stupid shit people do/say seems a bit much?
It could turn into gossip, yeah, but members can preview their posts and as I said before, wait before submitting their replies, so as to make sure their reply is mature and not just messing around. It can apply to any member, obviously. Despite that, I think it would be somewhat important.

The Outlaw Torn said:
I never have any clue what you’re talking about
Never? Well, damn...

are you proposing a new forum section for new members that don’t understand how things work?
Not a new forum. Just a thread. Trolls, posers... come here and claim things, some of them are trying to infiltrate and get us into trouble (psy ops or fedposting, glowposting, gaslighting, etc.) and anyone could read this thread and realise that X is not true, we don't share those ideas, we don't promote that thing, etc. A thread where these things, either typed out or linked to, can be shared, to make it easier and quicker to show the things which we are not presenting to the World. Like a bibliography, contents or reference list, of sorts. Of course, members could reply discussing each item.

Bleh 🤢 a thread about gossip. Who cares i didn't even take time to read this drivel if i wanted it i would have facebook.

The intention is not gossip... I thought I said things like "things which we do not promote" and "things which we can show that we rise above", etc.

slyscorpion said:
Bleh 🤢 a thread about gossip. Who cares i didn't even take time to read this drivel if i wanted it i would have facebook.
Well, you posted in the "Will Smith hits Chris Rock" thread, so you read that... The point is not about gossip.

I said "yeah, it could turn into gossip..." BUT... using your Brain and previewing your posts might - just might - be a good idea. I also said "after they have been corrected properly and given enough chances to realise. and "Please be patient!" and "Don't be mean!" and "NOT MAKE FUN OF IDIOCY..." and "PLEASE DON'T POST SUCH THINGS"...

So it's a good idea to ACTUALLY make fun of j/news, like with satire, but to do the same with other things is not OK? It's gossip and a bad idea and "bleh"-like?

Fuck sake. Users on this forum are getting more and more retarded and religious (and before anyone says "Take your own advice, Fancy - preview your post and post it later"; no, I meant this). Try reading what I said in the OP. It has been said before that users must be able to post things, instead of having over-the-top dictatorship-like moderation. If we are to be expanding - by reaching one billion (1 000 000 000) people by the end of this 2020-2030 decade, then we need to expand, and not restrict ourselves by being petty and religious and sticking to anally-retentive, online-socially-awkward, stubborn sensibilities. If we want to reach as many people as possible, then stop using small fishing nets and the wrong, or not-good-enough, and limited amounts and types of, bait.

In case anyone couldn't use their Brain to realise - the title of this thread is Seems Legit or Nonsense Recently, meaning similar to like those books or stories which can have more than one title - "Seems Legit" or "Nonsense Recently". :roll:

On other thoughts - fine. Forget it. Please, everyone, just ignore this retarded thread made by retarded FancyMancy, FFS (again - I meant this).

FancyMancy said:
The intention is not gossip... I thought I said things like "things which we do not promote" and "things which we can show that we rise above", etc.

slyscorpion said:
Well, you posted in the "Will Smith hits Chris Rock" thread, so you read that... The point is not about gossip.

I said "yeah, it could turn into gossip..." BUT... using your Brain and previewing your posts might - just might - be a good idea. I also said "after they have been corrected properly and given enough chances to realise. and "Please be patient!" and "Don't be mean!" and "NOT MAKE FUN OF IDIOCY..." and "PLEASE DON'T POST SUCH THINGS"...

So it's a good idea to ACTUALLY make fun of j/news, like with satire, but to do the same with other things is not OK? It's gossip and a bad idea and "bleh"-like?

Fuck sake. Users on this forum are getting more and more retarded and religious (and before anyone says "Take your own advice, Fancy - preview your post and post it later"; no, I meant this). Try reading what I said in the OP. It has been said before that users must be able to post things, instead of having over-the-top dictatorship-like moderation. If we are to be expanding - by reaching one billion (1 000 000 000) people by the end of this 2020-2030 decade, then we need to expand, and not restrict ourselves by being petty and religious and sticking to anally-retentive, online-socially-awkward, stubborn sensibilities. If we want to reach as many people as possible, then stop using small fishing nets and the wrong, or not-good-enough, and limited amounts and types of, bait.

In case anyone couldn't use their Brain to realise - the title of this thread is Seems Legit or Nonsense Recently, meaning similar to like those books or stories which can have more than one title - "Seems Legit" or "Nonsense Recently". :roll:

On other thoughts - fine. Forget it. Please, everyone, just ignore this retarded thread made by retarded FancyMancy, FFS (again - I meant this).

So your telling me you dont want to stay with Orthodox ideas or traditional Satanic thinking or mindset.

Where is the structure and cohesiveness in that the ideals that have kept our belief system great for thousands of years and should exist thousands of years into the future?

I am about allowing new ideas and being different. However i dont want to fully break free of the Traditional Orthodox JOS mindset that existed at the beginning of these groups like back in 2008. I find it comforting. Also i feel staying with Orthodox Satanic ideas is more pleasing to the Gods and Satan.

I can come up with new ideas while sticking to Orthodox traditional mindset.

Some new things i am receptive too not everything people post.

Everyone should be able to post. Um yeah thats their right i dont deny anyone that.

FancyMancy said:
It could turn into gossip, yeah, but members can preview their posts and as I said before, wait before submitting their replies, so as to make sure their reply is mature and not just messing around. It can apply to any member, obviously. Despite that, I think it would be somewhat important.

I get the point is getting across to the community, primarily new or inexperienced members the kind of things that are generally accepted and things that are not. Though generally people are called out in the same threads where such mistakes are made.

Wouldn't this thread simply be repeating the above?

The point is you can already speak your mind in the same threads where you think someone is in the wrong. Having another thread where this is discussed again simply seems like doing the same thing twice.

slyscorpion said:
So your telling me you dont want to stay with Orthodox ideas or traditional Satanic thinking or mindset.

Where is the structure and cohesiveness in that the ideals that have kept our belief system great for thousands of years and should exist thousands of years into the future?

There's no such thing as traditional Satanic "thinking" or "mindset". Satan shows the right path without books or doctrines, and everyone's path, everyone's nature, way of thinking and mindset is their own, and individual.

Of course there's many things where we are all on the same page and agree upon, but everyone is individual and everyone has their own way of thinking and their own mindset. Following the dictates of our own nature and all that. We don't all have the same "mindset" like some kind of hivemind...

Well slyscorpion, I guess you get to be the first person showcased in Fancy's thread...

slyscorpion said:
At the risk of having to use superglue as lubricant to unstick this broken record of mine... I used to be a christian. I can no longer function as someone who must do this or has to do that. I can not do what others decide I must do so as to achieve "salvation". For others, if they prefer to be organised in that sense - that's them; maybe they are that way, maybe they need to escape from that. For me - no.

Dahaarkan said:
I get the point is getting across to the community, primarily new or inexperienced members the kind of things that are generally accepted and things that are not. Though generally people are called out in the same threads where such mistakes are made.

The point is you can already speak your mind in the same threads where you think someone is in the wrong. Having another thread where this is discussed again simply seems like doing the same thing twice.

Perhaps repetitive, perhaps not. Maybe just link to the threads in this thread. For off-JoSM things from other sites which might slander us, news items, and whatever else, they could be linked-to and perhaps discussed; no-one has to reply if they don't wish to discuss.

Another reason for this thread, maybe with or maybe without repetitiveness, is that people can be lazy. They don't want to trudge through hundreds of threads, thousands of posts. If it (on topic) was all centralised in e.g. here, then it is much easier for reference. (I also wondered if any users (if they were interested or what-knot) would suggest to me that I collect all of my... ramblings about sci-fi and media things, and place them all into one thread. From what I have seen, no-one has, though. I still could, of course.) The bigger the forum and community and ministry gets, the more and more comprehensive and complicated it would be to slog though millions of lines and hundreds of millions, or billions or trillions..., of words of text, e.g. to find a simple term or phrase.

Notice also my centralised thread about "Out of Africa"; another about the evil of christianity - some abuse being specific to that thread; another long OP in the thread regarding (((@Le_CRIF))) with FREE SPEECH being a big point of that thread; the thread I started about fake evil/fake Satanism/fake Satanists... ("FancyMancy's Collected Works"! :lol:) This thread here is just another idea for another type of thing. (I wish all my ideas were good enough or better, but...!)

The search function on here (I don't know about about recently) is/was a pain - "too common" is sometimes returned when searching for terms. I think a single (or maybe more than one, if necessary) thread can help. That way, using the keyboard shortcut for the browser's own search function in this thread - or using the forum search function for in this thread specifically (searching this thread by using the search bar on the same row as "post reply" above (I just tested it; it did not include yours, Dahaarkan, nor yours, The Outlaw Torn)) would work better than searching the entire sub-sections of this forum or going onto an Internet search engine and adding "+site ancient-forums.com" which may or may not work (especially with (((censorship))) of our sites). From what I have seen on the Satan is God website, that has a percentage of accuracy based on your search term, so that is much better than the search system on this forum.

Well... if anyone uses this thread as the intended idea - or how it might evolve - then they'll use it. If not, then they won't... I suppose I can't always have the best ideas all the time!

Dahaarkan said:
slyscorpion said:

There's no such thing as traditional Satanic "thinking" or "mindset". Satan shows the right path without books or doctrines, and everyone's path, everyone's nature, way of thinking and mindset is their own, and individual.

Of course there's many things where we are all on the same page and agree upon, but everyone is individual and everyone has their own way of thinking and their own mindset. Following the dictates of our own nature and all that. We don't all have the same "mindset" like some kind of hivemind...

Well slyscorpion, I guess you get to be the first person showcased in Fancy's thread...

That is true but the spirit of Satanism is the same always. This is a mindset most people hold. Which often turns into dogmas but not all the time. That is what i meant by Satanic Orthodoxy.

It is true there is not supposed to be a bunch of doctrines and all that but that is not how it appears to work out in reality.

In reality our brain knows what is orthodox and what is not as we come closer to Satan and open up. We can ignore it and not follow the doctrines but we will have to always ignore the nagging feeling we are doing something wrong if we do that.

I think you got the point. The Gods certainly have a cohesive system with laws and rules and specific ways of thinking. They taught us some of these in the ancient times.

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:
At the risk of having to use superglue as lubricant to unstick this broken record of mine... I used to be a christian. I can no longer function as someone who must do this or has to do that. I can not do what others decide I must do so as to achieve "salvation". For others, if they prefer to be organised in that sense - that's them; maybe they are that way, maybe they need to escape from that. For me - no.

Dahaarkan said:

Perhaps repetitive, perhaps not. Maybe just link to the threads in this thread. For off-JoSM things from other sites which might slander us, news items, and whatever else, they could be linked-to and perhaps discussed; no-one has to reply if they don't wish to discuss.

Another reason for this thread, maybe with or maybe without repetitiveness, is that people can be lazy. They don't want to trudge through hundreds of threads, thousands of posts. If it (on topic) was all centralised in e.g. here, then it is much easier for reference. (I also wondered if any users (if they were interested or what-knot) would suggest to me that I collect all of my... ramblings about sci-fi and media things, and place them all into one thread. From what I have seen, no-one has, though. I still could, of course.) The bigger the forum and community and ministry gets, the more and more comprehensive and complicated it would be to slog though millions of lines and hundreds of millions, or billions or trillions..., of words of text, e.g. to find a simple term or phrase.

Notice also my centralised thread about "Out of Africa"; another about the evil of christianity - some abuse being specific to that thread; another long OP in the thread regarding (((@Le_CRIF))) with FREE SPEECH being a big point of that thread; the thread I started about fake evil/fake Satanism/fake Satanists... ("FancyMancy's Collected Works"! :lol:) This thread here is just another idea for another type of thing. (I wish all my ideas were good enough or better, but...!)

The search function on here (I don't know about about recently) is/was a pain - "too common" is sometimes returned when searching for terms. I think a single (or maybe more than one, if necessary) thread can help. That way, using the keyboard shortcut for the browser's own search function in this thread - or using the forum search function for in this thread specifically (searching this thread by using the search bar on the same row as "post reply" above (I just tested it; it did not include yours, Dahaarkan, nor yours, The Outlaw Torn)) would work better than searching the entire sub-sections of this forum or going onto an Internet search engine and adding "+site ancient-forums.com" which may or may not work (especially with (((censorship))) of our sites). From what I have seen on the Satan is God website, that has a percentage of accuracy based on your search term, so that is much better than the search system on this forum.

Well... if anyone uses this thread as the intended idea - or how it might evolve - then they'll use it. If not, then they won't... I suppose I can't always have the best ideas all the time!

The truth is our Orthodoxy.

slyscorpion said:
Dahaarkan said:
slyscorpion said:

That is true but the spirit of Satanism is the same always. This is a mindset most people hold. Which often turns into dogmas but not all the time. That is what i meant by Satanic Orthodoxy.

It is true there is not supposed to be a bunch of doctrines and all that but that is not how it appears to work out in reality.

In reality our brain knows what is orthodox and what is not as we come closer to Satan and open up. We can ignore it and not follow the doctrines but we will have to always ignore the nagging feeling we are doing something wrong if we do that.

I think you got the point. The Gods certainly have a cohesive system with laws and rules and specific ways of thinking. They taught us some of these in the ancient times.

You have the same problem as a few others which is you like to project your own mentality and moral code upon others as the standard and the Satanic way, in order to validate yourself. And I'm telling you in plain english this doesn't exist in Satanism, everyone's path, way of thinking and mentality is their own.

You do not know how the gods organize themselves and should not presume to project your ideas of it here.

And there is nothing wrong with you having this mentality or way of approaching Satanism, as like I've said everyone's mentality and way of approaching Satanism is their own and individual. It's when you start trying to project it upon others and telling them "this is Satanism" that there is a problem.

You and others should be careful when trying to dictate what is and isn't Satanic because neither you, me or anyone else here are in a position to do so. Too much time in the sun. Satan decides what is and isn't Satanic. And Satan decided that we are free to follow the dictates of our own nature. So do not preach about Satanic mindsets or way of thinking because such dogmas don't exist in Satanism.

slyscorpion said:
What tradition? Being in-tune with Nature, certain things happen at certain times, in sequence, when necessary. We don't go to a meeting every week and profess the same things endlessly. There are times in Nature, depending on what we want or need, which are most-opportune; other times, less-opportune but still OK; other times, inopportune. Tradition is more like repetitive, mindless-automaton-like, robotic adherence to strict rules which are fruitless but done for happy feelz and social interaction with a fake point of doing it all.

It might seem like a tradition, by doing certain rituals at certain times of the year, but these are Natural cycles. It is not a committee who sat down one day and decided this needs to be done this number of times, that need to be done that number of times, then the other shall be done after X has been achieved - and the followers/disciples who comply. We - ours before us - have discovered and learnt the best times for things to be done. Of course, we could make our own little traditions and things, if we are so inclined to do - personally, I say that is absolutely fine, which is similar to ritual - but there is no organisational planning by self-professed "higher powers" or a "council" who demand we have to do things this way at this time, etc.

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:
What tradition? Being in-tune with Nature, certain things happen at certain times, in sequence, when necessary. We don't go to a meeting every week and profess the same things endlessly. There are times in Nature, depending on what we want or need, which are most-opportune; other times, less-opportune but still OK; other times, inopportune. Tradition is more like repetitive, mindless-automaton-like, robotic adherence to strict rules which are fruitless but done for happy feelz and social interaction with a fake point of doing it all.

It might seem like a tradition, by doing certain rituals at certain times of the year, but these are Natural cycles. It is not a committee who sat down one day and decided this needs to be done this number of times, that need to be done that number of times, then the other shall be done after X has been achieved - and the followers/disciples who comply. We - ours before us - have discovered and learnt the best times for things to be done. Of course, we could make our own little traditions and things, if we are so inclined to do - personally, I say that is absolutely fine, which is similar to ritual - but there is no organisational planning by self-professed "higher powers" or a "council" who demand we have to do things this way at this time, etc.

What i mean is the truth in itself is there. In a way its a doctrine. Truth is infinite always existed always the same for all eternity. It just is and exists. All the beliefs and doctrines many have are from confusion being thrown upon the truth from the enemy and their own perceptions. I try to base my mindset on this ideal.

Beliefs mean nothing its the truth that matters. Beliefs lead to the sewer knowing something leads to the stars.

So dont believe Know instead.

What i tend to promote is stuff i know not believe.

FancyMancy said:
It's not intended as a meme thread; rather, a thread to... not make fun of idiocy... but to highlight stupidity in everyday life and the World at large. To give a lot of information for anyone to see, in the hopes that they can overcome such low immature tripe. Again - any newbs saying things should not be posted about in here. If a username has been deemed, by multiple users properly, to be taking the piss, then why not share that in here?!
Honestly speaking when I read the post I remembered about what Oi Argedco Luciftias once said:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I think it is a serious problem the number of topics on this website that are basically about nothing, or at least nothing related to Satanism. This forums is meant to help people with Satanism, and it seems like only a small number of topics are about this anymore. If you want your own personal blog to share all kinds of science articles, I think it would be best for everybody for you to make your own blog seperate from here. Or join a different forum that is actually related to those things. Or at least keep all of those inside of just one topic called something like "interesting science articles."

I recommend somebody to check out this website. And they see 99% of the topics are just you talking about random nonsense. Are they going to find any reason to stay here, or are they going to leave and never come back because it makes it look like Satan's entire forum is just about random nonsense? And I know that 99% is an exaggerated number, but it's to show you the idea. And by random nonsense, I am not saying that any of the things you share are not true. Maybe they all are true, but I'm just saying this is not the place for it and it has nothing to do with us.

I actually believe this is an extremely serious thing. The watering down of Satan's knowledge and Satan's help by mixing in an enormous quantity of irrelevant things. It makes the whole website have a feeling of being less important, less valuable, less serious, less special. People come here and it looks like a bullshit personal blog about random unrelated things, it does not educate anymore in the way that it used to. Every one of what seems like hundreds of topics from you, and also from some other people, all of it takes the focus away from what we are about. It looks childish and unorganized.

I said it there and I say it here as well, I think the Joy of Satan 666 forum should be divided in two: One section solely for Spiritual Satanism, and another one for anything else, and have the moderators to approve and/or topics in the relevant section.

I think what you proposed can be useful for sure, but I also think what I wrote above and the quote should be considered as well.

Dahaarkan said:
slyscorpion said:
Dahaarkan said:

You have the same problem as a few others which is you like to project your own mentality and moral code upon others as the standard and the Satanic way, in order to validate yourself. And I'm telling you in plain english this doesn't exist in Satanism, everyone's path, way of thinking and mentality is their own.

You do not know how the gods organize themselves and should not presume to project your ideas of it here.

And there is nothing wrong with you having this mentality or way of approaching Satanism, as like I've said everyone's mentality and way of approaching Satanism is their own and individual. It's when you start trying to project it upon others and telling them "this is Satanism" that there is a problem.

You and others should be careful when trying to dictate what is and isn't Satanic because neither you, me or anyone else here are in a position to do so. Too much time in the sun. Satan decides what is and isn't Satanic. And Satan decided that we are free to follow the dictates of our own nature. So do not preach about Satanic mindsets or way of thinking because such dogmas don't exist in Satanism.

I can try to stop projecting what i say as the only way to do things.

The odd part is i see it as a tradition to be kind of weird and not follow normal people or society. Since i was that way for awhile.

So no not everything i think is stuffy doctrine.
A lot of it is an attempt to maintain who i am when the world is changing so much in a direction i would honestly rather be run over by a train than become like.

If i really super disagree with something i maybe shouldn't comment sometimes unless others did first especially if the majority of the thread isn't saying what i think. I do realize that.

Also sly feels that posts that are not based on truth need to be corrected or minimized sometimes. He also fears this "everyone needs to be able to post" policy will allow the enemy in here too easy.

Just being honest. You all want me to tell the truth in what i think right. I thought i should admit this.

The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:
It's not intended as a meme thread; rather, a thread to... not make fun of idiocy... but to highlight stupidity in everyday life and the World at large. To give a lot of information for anyone to see, in the hopes that they can overcome such low immature tripe. Again - any newbs saying things should not be posted about in here. If a username has been deemed, by multiple users properly, to be taking the piss, then why not share that in here?!
Honestly speaking when I read the post I remembered about what Oi Argedco Luciftias once said:

Ol argedco luciftias said:
I think it is a serious problem the number of topics on this website that are basically about nothing, or at least nothing related to Satanism. This forums is meant to help people with Satanism, and it seems like only a small number of topics are about this anymore. If you want your own personal blog to share all kinds of science articles, I think it would be best for everybody for you to make your own blog seperate from here. Or join a different forum that is actually related to those things. Or at least keep all of those inside of just one topic called something like "interesting science articles."

I recommend somebody to check out this website. And they see 99% of the topics are just you talking about random nonsense. Are they going to find any reason to stay here, or are they going to leave and never come back because it makes it look like Satan's entire forum is just about random nonsense? And I know that 99% is an exaggerated number, but it's to show you the idea. And by random nonsense, I am not saying that any of the things you share are not true. Maybe they all are true, but I'm just saying this is not the place for it and it has nothing to do with us.

I actually believe this is an extremely serious thing. The watering down of Satan's knowledge and Satan's help by mixing in an enormous quantity of irrelevant things. It makes the whole website have a feeling of being less important, less valuable, less serious, less special. People come here and it looks like a bullshit personal blog about random unrelated things, it does not educate anymore in the way that it used to. Every one of what seems like hundreds of topics from you, and also from some other people, all of it takes the focus away from what we are about. It looks childish and unorganized.

I said it there and I say it here as well, I think the Joy of Satan 666 forum should be divided in two: One section solely for Spiritual Satanism, and another one for anything else, and have the moderators to approve and/or topics in the relevant section.

I think what you proposed can be useful for sure, but I also think what I wrote above and the quote should be considered as well.
(Even though this is my own topic/thread, this, what I'm about to say, might actually be off-topic!) I also like the idea of tags - a tag used in threads or individual posts. There would be a tag list and explanations for each tag, if needed. Also there would be another tag graphic thing, where when a tag is used more often, it appears in a larger font automatically. That way, if anyone wants to find certain key words... by using tags... then they can quite easily. It's like using the search function, but we can see all of the tags, which are relevant and related to each topic/thread.

This forum itself cannot be split, as I understand it, but the JoS666 area - to me it seems like a good idea, but we'll see what happens. As time goes on, reaching 1 billion people and the entire Planet - less the jew - surely other JoSM sites and services will open. JoSM should certainly evolve into bigger, and more, things. For more important reasons than what I'm about to say, splitting, new forums, etc., can't be done as HPHC would be spreading himself too thinly. I don't know about splitting the forum, but at least HPS Maxine said people must be able to post, and I think HPHC's opinion/decision is also that we can have other things here in threads which are not strictly Spiritual. I would say as long as the main point, focus, aim is not overshadowed by other things; and of course as few irrelevant things as possible, as well.

FancyMancy said:
This forum itself cannot be split, as I understand it, but the JoS666 area - to me it seems like a good idea, but we'll see what happens. As time goes on, reaching 1 billion people and the entire Planet - less the jew - surely other JoSM sites and services will open. JoSM should certainly evolve into bigger, and more, things. For more important reasons than what I'm about to say, splitting, new forums, etc., can't be done as HPHC would be spreading himself too thinly. I don't know about splitting the forum, but at least HPS Maxine said people must be able to post, and I think HPHC's opinion/decision is also that we can have other things here in threads which are not strictly Spiritual. I would say as long as the main point, focus, aim is not overshadowed by other things; and of course as few irrelevant things as possible, as well.
Yes only the Joy of Satan 666 forum, because there is like 99% of the whole content. The rest of the forum is great as it is with separate sections for languages and other topics. However it will be a tremendous work to create two sections inside JOS666 and then move every single thread opened to its corresponding section (Spiritual Satanism or Anything Else or how it would be called). If that ever gets implemented I will definitely join to give a hand with that.

The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:
Yes only the Joy of Satan 666 forum, because there is like 99% of the whole content. The rest of the forum is great as it is with separate sections for languages and other topics. However it will be a tremendous work to create two sections inside JOS666 and then move every single thread opened to its corresponding section (Spiritual Satanism or Anything Else or how it would be called). If that ever gets implemented I will definitely join to give a hand with that.

This i would actually like a place to talk about random things not related to Satanism or the enemy or any of that. I would go there sometimes.

The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:

slyscorpion said:
This i would actually like a place to talk about random things not related to Satanism or the enemy or any of that. I would go there sometimes.

There seem to differing opinions about whether this should be done or should not be done, so because of that, we should just see what happens and what doesn't happen.

FancyMancy said:
There seem to differing opinions about whether this should be done or should not be done, so because of that, we should just see what happens and what doesn't happen.
Just like in libraries you have different sections for different things, cafeteria and also staff room and so on, I think this is simply a matter of time. Staff here is few and duties are many so it is not something that can be rushed.

FancyMancy said:
The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:

slyscorpion said:

I agree with you of course my own personal idea would be allow debate or education on a thread like that with people who are semi interested in or know about our beliefs but dont share them. The most fun moments i ever had online for me was debating people on various places.

But just adding idea what i think. We should just see what people say and what happens. I am not sure the moderators on here really want to deal with this kind of thing i suggested but i just put it out there cause i was doing that on other sites before since i was a teen from time to time.

FancyMancy said:
If this might incite things badly, then please remove it.

I think it might be OK to do something like this. My idea is to have nonsense, things which posers, fakers, infiltrators, etc., post and try to claim - after they have been corrected properly and given enough chances to realise. Please be patient! If any newbs say things who genuinely are ignorant (which is not a mean word; it simply means lacking knowledge and information about a topic/subject/area), then please don't post such things. If a troll posts idiotic things - please use your discernment! - then it could go in here. Don't be mean! Maybe some things which HPHC/moderators disapprove could go in here, if relevant. This thread can also include anything which is away from JoSM - this forum and related sites - that is nonsense, stupid, etc. It's not intended as a meme thread; rather, a thread to... not make fun of idiocy... but to highlight stupidity in everyday life and the World at large. To give a lot of information for anyone to see, in the hopes that they can overcome such low immature tripe. Again - any newbs saying things should not be posted about in here. If a username has been deemed, by multiple users properly, to be taking the piss, then why not share that in here?!

Again - If this might incite things badly, then please remove it.

I'll start!

0cLM7Ag.png

https://archive.ph/UsVuS

Will Smith hits Chris Rock
Similarly to what I said in this thread, it's good to see what shallow things we have left behind! Strive for bigger and better things!

Again again - If this might incite things badly, then please remove it.

Hey brother I have a question
I am having trouble on astral projection I have been opening my third eye and empowering it everyday so I think I am open enough spiritually and I ask the gods that assist in astral projection to make my spirit come out of my body in a second
So how come the gods can’t take my spirit out?
They should be able to so I am wondering why can’t they just make my spirit come out like in seconds?
I am having so much trouble with astral projection why tf is it so hard? I just gave up and accepted the only way I can astral project is when I die in the future idk why it’s so hard the fact I can’t astral project pisses me off
Anyway that’s my question brother

Kath el said:
so I think I am open enough spiritually and I ask the gods that assist in astral projection to make my spirit come out of my body in a second
So how come the gods can’t take my spirit out?
Why should they? How would it benefit you? You need to learn to do it on your own, the Gods help you understand how to, but you're the one who has to put in the work.

They should help me because I’ve tried many times and failed that’s why they should!

Kath el said:
They should help me because I’ve tried many times and failed that’s why they should!

Yeah and I'm sure Satan should give you the most beautiful harem of wives too because you've dreamed of having a harem of beautiful woman all your life, and he should make you a millionaire because you've slaved away making money at a crap job for years which clearly means you deserve a reward now for being a poor wage slave for too long.

Ooh, and while he's at it, he should also make you immortal right? Complete the MO for you because it's too difficult to do on your own and you have tried many years but failed, so he should just elevate your soul like right now because you tell him to.

He should just fulfill all your wishes likes personal wish granting genie yeah, because he is omnipotent and it is effortless for him to do anyway right?

He should just give the whole earth to you and let you live like an emperor here because you've lived here for a while and have never been an emperor, so it's about time he make you like the god emperor of Orion or something right?

You have to be some blatant troll or something. The reason for that shouldn't even need to be explained.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Kath el said:

Yeah and I'm sure Satan should give you the most beautiful harem of wives too because you've dreamed of having a harem of beautiful woman all your life, and he should make you a millionaire because you've slaved away making money at a crap job for years which clearly means you deserve a reward now for being a poor wage slave for too long.

Ooh, and while he's at it, he should also make you immortal right? Complete the MO for you because it's too difficult to do on your own and you have tried many years but failed, so he should just elevate your soul like right now because you tell him to.

He should just fulfill all your wishes likes personal wish granting genie yeah, because he is omnipotent and it is effortless for him to do anyway right?

He should just give the whole earth to you and let you live like an emperor here because you've lived here for a while and have never been an emperor, so it's about time he make you like the god emperor of Orion or something right?

You have to be some blatant troll or something. The reason for that shouldn't even need to be explained.

Hail Satan!

Shut up Jew
I am so far superior to you
You are a slave compared to me Jew
I am a god compared to you
You are the one that called Maxines words delusional that alone says you are just a Jew trying to go against father Satan
Go to hell Jew slave

Kath el said:
VoiceofEnki said:
Kath el said:

Hail Satan!

Shut up Jew
I am so far superior to you
You are a slave compared to me Jew
I am a god compared to you
You are the one that called Maxines words delusional that alone says you are just a Jew trying to go against father Satan
Go to hell Jew slave
Can you kindly take your shit out of my thread? Thanks.

Oh, wait. I forgot the name of this thread. As you were...

Please... gestures for you to continue
PvC2avD.png

Adding gossip piece from Jews in Hollywood.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/johnny-depp-amber-heard-texts-evidence

slyscorpion said:

Random celebrity gossip is not what I had in mind for this thread...

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:

Maybe so but it was immediately the thread I thought of to post this on. These Jews are exposing themselves quite well with their thoughts.

slyscorpion said:
FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:

Maybe so but it was immediately the thread I thought of to post this on. These Jews are exposing themselves quite well with their thoughts.
Yeah, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was all for publicity. It's all for show, I bet - but that itself is a good point; we're not for show or publicity or rating or money... We're actually real.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back