I performed the ritual of the God Charon — I poured water into a bowl as advised, but they didn't say what to do with that water afterward, so I wouldn't offend by pouring it out or harm myself by drinking it. What should I do?

The Gods What should I do with the water in the ritual of the God Charon?
I would pour it on the ground where there are trees or vegetation, but not directly on the trees, just on the ground, earth.
But since it is water from a Ritual, I would wait the suggestion of someone else.
0
I would pour it on the ground where there are trees or vegetation, but not directly on the trees, just on the ground, earth.
But since it is water from a Ritual, I would wait the suggestion of someone else.
This is the targeted message.
The water isn't blessed, it's just symbolic. You can do anything with it, but probably not drink it because of what it represented. If you pour it down the drain, it goes back to Earth, back to the atmosphere.
Calendar FAQ & Info | Witches Sabbath Purification | Yoga Posts (last update May 21, 2026) | God Rituals | Ethical Values of the Temple of Zeus | Spiritual Studies: Yoga Sutras
Liturgical Terms of Zevism (everyone please read and familiarize yourself with these)
0
The water isn't blessed, it's just symbolic. You can do anything with it, but probably not drink it because of what it represented. If you pour it down the drain, it goes back to Earth, back to the atmosphere.
