Header Wallpaper

The Gods What should I do with the water in the ritual of the God Charon?

AvatarAsk Zeus Operator1 min to read

I performed the ritual of the God Charon — I poured water into a bowl as advised, but they didn't say what to do with that water afterward, so I wouldn't offend by pouring it out or harm myself by drinking it. What should I do?

#1
This is the targeted message.

I would pour it on the ground where there are trees or vegetation, but not directly on the trees, just on the ground, earth.

But since it is water from a Ritual, I would wait the suggestion of someone else.

#2

The water isn't blessed, it's just symbolic. You can do anything with it, but probably not drink it because of what it represented. If you pour it down the drain, it goes back to Earth, back to the atmosphere.