Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Updates: New JoS Guardian, JoS Donors System, Site Updates, Outreach etc

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org

0ff8c3bf6f95b4c385a3436841bab5cd.jpg

Greetings to everyone in our Satanic Family,

Lately we have been making strides thanks to our concentrated efforts by everyone in our family. This topic will give a list of brief updates in regard to what is going on with news on many areas.

We are at this time, where the JoS Community is reaching status never seen before in it's history. There is endless work going behind the scenes. This post is to keep the community up to date with many of the ongoing topics, so everyone can know how much exceptional effort is being put in the development of this House of the Gods. Still, these are only the surface of what is being worked on, and there will be more updates on these topics as we go.

NEW JOY OF SATAN GUARDIAN: Before anything else, I want to thank JG Karnonnos for accepting the invitation to become a Joy of Satan Guardian. I stand very happy here . After a very long time of providing valuable help for the Joy of Satan and the community and thanks to his excellent merits in understanding and wisdom, knowledge and personality, He has been officially ordained as a new Joy of Satan Guardian.

Let's all welcome him to his new position and may all the Gods bless them abundantly to continue on this very important path. It's beautiful to see how people are evolving and their value in both themselves and for others is increasing exponentially. I personally also thank him for his excellent efforts to prolong the life, power and influence of our community and wish him the very best in this new position of service. May the Gods be with him to help him in all his tasks and endeavors, but above all to stand as a bright light that shines upon our community.

Welcome, JG Karnonnos!

About the JOS DONOR'S SYSTEM: Everyone has received the PDF's for Tier 4, 3 and 2, this is the 8th edition of the PDF. Tier 1 will receive this PDF in the next 24 hours.

There have been delays and I know this, but all of this is going to change in the short term future. All of these have illustrated to me to certain obstacles, which will be not only overcome, but gave birth to an entirely new approach to this system, since delays were of a systemic character if anything else.

In that, I reveal something very important which is a legendary project that has a very definite aim, for the maximum potential of Spiritual Satanists to be reached.

As the three tiers above have received this 8th issue of the PDF, I want to thank those who understood the importance of this and took the necessary time to answer this self-evaluation questionnaire, which also will help me articulate our next steps. Your patience and care is invaluable for this community. I have checked all the feedback from these until now and I am very certain we are heading to a very good direction. But the Donor System is about to get more exciting than ever before.

We are constructing a new, dedicated platform for Donors, that will have many abilities in accordance to Ranking. You will be able to download the PDF from there directly (ie, no delays) and you will have other benefits such as participation in advanced lessons that will serve to empower you in order for you to prolong the existence of the Joy of Satan whilst you are becoming the full and best version of yourself, receive blessings, the ability go communicate with me 1 on 1 (for higher ranks) and many other perks that I will not disclose, but that are MANY and like NOTHING seen before.

There will also be something for the top of the top of Spiritual Satanists, a definite end to Tier 4, where after one crosses a hidden set threshold of contributions, they will be enrolled in something of an ultimate character. Other than that, the JoS Donors who are in already, will be granted access to the new platform which will be of a phenomenal character, serious and amazing in every-way.

The previous system of the PDF's will be dwarfed compared to what the JOS DONOR system will be after it's overhaul, for which we are tirelessly working to manifest, alongside a FULLY dedicated website, thanks to JG BlackOnyx.

I want to thank the Donors for their patience. Through your efforts, the Joy of Satan is advancing in an exceptional rate, but your rewards will be plenty and unlike anything seen before. The platform will also allow me to have more time liberty, because the character of the previous system burned a lot of my time in details - such as mailing etc. When the platform is ready, I will have 90% more free time to devote on sheer content and excellent matters, as explained above. Donors will receive documentation explaining these topics in accordance to their level of clearance to know more.

You can see from the Demon Rituals, that the Gods have me working overtime on everything, at a level and degree of seriousness never seen before. Many of these are at a superhuman level to handle, and that's the reason we have the growth and progress that we do.

Joy of Satan Updates + Site Re-Designs + Site Updates: Granted everything and thanks to JG Apollo Above, many of our sites have went through a full scale visual and theming overhaul. The sites are now more attractive and easier to navigate than ever before, yet they retain their serious and simplistic character without any alterations. That will give us proper representation when it comes to the external world, but also make the reading of these sites far easier. JoS Astro, with HPS Lydia and HiddeWarrior, is also getting updated.

On top of everything, the Joy of Satan will start becoming improved, with overhauls on all the main JoS Site pages (no content changes, just improvements, new articles, and more comprehensive organization). I have embarked on this and have content ready which should be coming online every few days. Thanks to people who are very serious editors, we are having also a list of issues to fix any such mistakes that are found, like JG Power of Justice.

Translations: We are expanding globally thanks to all of the translators who are apostoles of Satan, doing the work of the Gods for people of non-english languages to learn the Truth. So far, we have done monumental progression on these as JG Alchemist is showing his impressive management skills in attaining these. All the translators of all our languages, are doing great and very important work. We also have founded the Joy of Satan Greek forum, so people who are Greeks should join there to also finish the related translations, to bring another one Nation to the light. As there are endless things to mention in this category, I need to also state that after everything is caught up to date, every community will get a Forum + Outreach progression. This brings us to the next topic of Outreach.

Outreach: Thanks to the formation of the Outreach and Enlightenment Wing, which is still new but has been scoring monumental amounts of attention, we are expanding on the outreach efforts. JG NakedPluto is doing wonderful work there, which many of you who participate in this initiative, know of firsthand. You also see me there everyday, doing consistent efforts to bring out the Truth to other people, and we have scored impressive numbers already. But that is only the beginning. I seriously advise people who want to do work for the Gods, but want to do easy tasks and have time, to participate here, as this wing is integral to the interests and the desired changes the Gods want to bring to the world. As our internal community is held together strongly by people like JG Blitzkrieg, and so many others who are fighting to educate our inner people on the daily, we are going to have more and more outwardly expansion that will enlighten humanity as well.

____

The above, constitutes only a part of what is going on. There are many more things going on. The level of progression is constantly rising.

Everyone mentioned here, or others who were not mentioned by name, are doing more than I can relate in a single topic. The number of creators and souls who are unlocking their capacities and creating in the Name of the Gods, are rising by the day.

On a conclusive note, I want to say, that when we are united and fighting together for our Gods, there are no limitations, besides those imposed on us by ourselves. The breaking of these, done by self improvement, shows the miracles of the Gods in front of us all.

When we improve as individuals and improve our community, there is this limitless boundary that keeps being pushed constantly. There is nothing that we cannot achieve as a community; and we must do this in order to bring ourselves and our whole into the proper deserving stature.

Everyone who does anything in that regard, big or small, should pride themselves in their attainments and you must know beyond any doubt, that the Gods are watching you and nodding at you, every step of the way.

May the Gods bless us all, my wonderful SS!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Many congratulations to JG Karnonnos.

Hail Satan!

AMAZING.

HAIL SATAN

View attachment 2091

Lately we have been making strides thanks to our concentrated efforts by everyone in our family. This topic will give a list of brief updates in regard to what is going on with news on many areas.

We are at this time, where the JoS Community is reaching status never seen before in it's history. There is endless work going behind the scenes. This post is to keep the community up to date with many of the ongoing topics, so everyone can know how much exceptional effort is being put in the development of this House of the Gods. Still, these are only the surface of what is being worked on, and there will be more updates on these topics as we go.

NEW JOY OF SATAN GUARDIAN: Before anything else, I want to thank JG Karnonnos for accepting the invitation to become a Joy of Satan Guardian. I stand very happy here . After a very long time of providing valuable help for the Joy of Satan and the community and thanks to his excellent merits in understanding and wisdom, knowledge and personality, He has been officially ordained as a new Joy of Satan Guardian.

Let's all welcome him to his new position and may all the Gods bless them abundantly to continue on this very important path. It's beautiful to see how people are evolving and their value in both themselves and for others is increasing exponentially. I personally also thank him for his excellent efforts to prolong the life, power and influence of our community and wish him the very best in this new position of service. May the Gods be with him to help him in all his tasks and endeavors, but above all to stand as a bright light that shines upon our community.

Welcome, JG Karnonnos!

About the JOS DONOR'S SYSTEM: Everyone has received the PDF's for Tier 4, 3 and 2, this is the 8th edition of the PDF. Tier 1 will receive this PDF in the next 24 hours.

There have been delays and I know this, but all of this is going to change in the short term future. All of these have illustrated to me to certain obstacles, which will be not only overcome, but gave birth to an entirely new approach to this system, since delays were of a systemic character if anything else.

In that, I reveal something very important which is a legendary project that has a very definite aim, for the maximum potential of Spiritual Satanists to be reached.

As the three tiers above have received this 8th issue of the PDF, I want to thank those who understood the importance of this and took the necessary time to answer this self-evaluation questionnaire, which also will help me articulate our next steps. Your patience and care is invaluable for this community. I have checked all the feedback from these until now and I am very certain we are heading to a very good direction. But the Donor System is about to get more exciting than ever before.

We are constructing a new, dedicated platform for Donors, that will have many abilities in accordance to Ranking. You will be able to download the PDF from there directly (ie, no delays) and you will have other benefits such as participation in advanced lessons that will serve to empower you in order for you to prolong the existence of the Joy of Satan whilst you are becoming the full and best version of yourself, receive blessings, the ability go communicate with me 1 on 1 (for higher ranks) and many other perks that I will not disclose, but that are MANY and like NOTHING seen before.

There will also be something for the top of the top of Spiritual Satanists, a definite end to Tier 4, where after one crosses a hidden set threshold of contributions, they will be enrolled in something of an ultimate character. Other than that, the JoS Donors who are in already, will be granted access to the new platform which will be of a phenomenal character, serious and amazing in every-way.

The previous system of the PDF's will be dwarfed compared to what the JOS DONOR system will be after it's overhaul, for which we are tirelessly working to manifest, alongside a FULLY dedicated website, thanks to JG BlackOnyx.

I want to thank the Donors for their patience. Through your efforts, the Joy of Satan is advancing in an exceptional rate, but your rewards will be plenty and unlike anything seen before. The platform will also allow me to have more time liberty, because the character of the previous system burned a lot of my time in details - such as mailing etc. When the platform is ready, I will have 90% more free time to devote on sheer content and excellent matters, as explained above. Donors will receive documentation explaining these topics in accordance to their level of clearance to know more.

You can see from the Demon Rituals, that the Gods have me working overtime on everything, at a level and degree of seriousness never seen before. Many of these are at a superhuman level to handle, and that's the reason we have the growth and progress that we do.

Joy of Satan Updates + Site Re-Designs + Site Updates: Granted everything and thanks to JG Apollo Above, many of our sites have went through a full scale visual and theming overhaul. The sites are now more attractive and easier to navigate than ever before, yet they retain their serious and simplistic character without any alterations. That will give us proper representation when it comes to the external world, but also make the reading of these sites far easier. JoS Astro, with HPS Lydia and HiddeWarrior, is also getting updated.

On top of everything, the Joy of Satan will start becoming improved, with overhauls on all the main JoS Site pages (no content changes, just improvements, new articles, and more comprehensive organization). I have embarked on this and have content ready which should be coming online every few days. Thanks to people who are very serious editors, we are having also a list of issues to fix any such mistakes that are found, like JG Power of Justice.

Translations: We are expanding globally thanks to all of the translators who are apostoles of Satan, doing the work of the Gods for people of non-english languages to learn the Truth. So far, we have done monumental progression on these as JG Alchemist is showing his impressive management skills in attaining these. All the translators of all our languages, are doing great and very important work. We also have founded the Joy of Satan Greek forum, so people who are Greeks should join there to also finish the related translations, to bring another one Nation to the light. As there are endless things to mention in this category, I need to also state that after everything is caught up to date, every community will get a Forum + Outreach progression. This brings us to the next topic of Outreach.

Outreach: Thanks to the formation of the Outreach and Enlightenment Wing, which is still new but has been scoring monumental amounts of attention, we are expanding on the outreach efforts. JG NakedPluto is doing wonderful work there, which many of you who participate in this initiative, know of firsthand. You also see me there everyday, doing consistent efforts to bring out the Truth to other people, and we have scored impressive numbers already. But that is only the beginning. I seriously advise people who want to do work for the Gods, but want to do easy tasks and have time, to participate here, as this wing is integral to the interests and the desired changes the Gods want to bring to the world. As our internal community is held together strongly by people like JG Blitzkrieg, and so many others who are fighting to educate our inner people on the daily, we are going to have more and more outwardly expansion that will enlighten humanity as well.

____

The above, constitutes only a part of what is going on. There are many more things going on. The level of progression is constantly rising.

Everyone mentioned here, or others who were not mentioned by name, are doing more than I can relate in a single topic. The number of creators and souls who are unlocking their capacities and creating in the Name of the Gods, are rising by the day.

On a conclusive note, I want to say, that when we are united and fighting together for our Gods, there are no limitations, besides those imposed on us by ourselves. The breaking of these, done by self improvement, shows the miracles of the Gods in front of us all.

When we improve as individuals and improve our community, there is this limitless boundary that keeps being pushed constantly. There is nothing that we cannot achieve as a community; and we must do this in order to bring ourselves and our whole into the proper deserving stature.

Everyone who does anything in that regard, big or small, should pride themselves in their attainments and you must know beyond any doubt, that the Gods are watching you and nodding at you, every step of the way.

Thank you so much HP HoodedCobra666
This is wonderful news, I’m so happy there is great changes here in JoS and many new and exciting things coming here for us all, and a platform for Donor’s where those members in there will get all the information and PDF and interactions with you and with the other Donor’s,
I will soon also be apart of doing things for JoS but right now I’m still working on myself with the meditations and trying to fit in some RTR’s but soon I will be a member who will do more work for our God’s this has always been my goal and a privilege,

HP HC666 you have worked so hard for our Gods second to HPS Maxine and my gratitude to you and HPS Maxine and HPS Lydia you all have given your entire lives to this great and wonderful mission which is the MOST important job anyone could ever do for this world, For our Creator Father Satan and our Gods,
may you all be BLESSED more and more for your hard work ,
and to all your LOYAL hard working Admins and Moderators.
I say this with lots of Love ❤️

Hail Father Satan ❤️
Hail to all the Gods and Goddesses ❤️

It is wonderful what is unfolding. This is just a slight hint, in a small way, of what will be an advanced Satanic society in the future.

In spite of all the bad things happening in the world, it warms my heart to see all your efforts to bring advancement. Like the gentle warmth of the morning sun on an early summer day.

Thank you to all who are making this possible. I will always be grateful to all of you.

Congratulations JG Karnonnos! Definitely one of the those here I always enjoy reading their feedback in posts. Very well deserved.

The amount of progress the Joy of Satan is having always brings great joy and feels like a fresh of breath air. Let's continue doing our best.

Congratulations, JG Karnonnos! :)

JoS Astro, with HPS Lydia and HiddeWarrior, is also getting updated.
In case anyone was wondering why I haven't been posting here as much lately. I have a lot of articles etc on the go, but am focusing on finishing a large segment for JoS Astro first, because everyone is going to want this.

I seriously advise people who want to do work for the Gods, but want to do easy tasks and have time, to participate here, as this wing is integral to the interests and the desired changes the Gods want to bring to the world.
Anyone who has a bit of time in their day, we could use your help! It's really easy, and doesn't take much time at all. Click here and contact JG NakedPluto: https://ancient-forums.com/index.ph...e-members-allowed-to-apply.96170/#post-504623

I'm not certain whether this problem was a technical issue in my case, but in the previous forum interface, whenever a topic or reply was disapproved, the person would get notified that it had been rejected, and as to why. This didn't happen for me and some other people. The same id for when someone's posts are deleted. They must be notified in their alerts section briefly at least. Leaving people in the dark can't be good.

Congratulations JG Karnonnos!

I believe that these new improvements to the donor system will inspire more people to act and do works to become a part of it.

If nothing more, THIS should be the main reason more people should join and help as this goes a long way.

Congratulations to JG Karnonnos!!

I've always enjoyed reading your responses and knowledge. I honestly feel the weight in your words and truly feel the presence of the Gods with you.

And for everyone else who does any kind of work for the Gods, let's all continue and pursue further. The House, the Temple, and the Spirit of the Gods grows with every ounce of effort we put into this.

Lastly to those who haven't started yet, don't feel bad about you're situation as long as you're taking steps to work on yourself spiritually, and are setting up availability in your life to contribute in any material or financial way.

Brothers and Sisters, Hail Satan!

Thanks to all who wished well, this is a great responsibility as well as privilege, I endeavor to do as much as possible for the Gods. I would like to thank HP Cobra for his kind words and prove myself totally worthy of them.

Alongside the Gods, I owe everything to HP Cobra, HPS Maxine and HPS Lydia. The excellent Guardians thus far have also done so much to uphold Satan's name, so I will work to uphold myself among them.

May the radiant Gods bless the JoS members in each and every aspect of their lives!

Thanks to all who wished well, this is a great responsibility as well as privilege, I endeavor to do as much as possible for the Gods. I would like to thank HP Cobra for his kind words and prove myself totally worthy of them.

Alongside the Gods, I owe everything to HP Cobra, HPS Maxine and HPS Lydia. The excellent Guardians thus far have also done so much to uphold Satan's name, so I will work to uphold myself among them.

May the radiant Gods bless the JoS members in each and every aspect of their lives!
I wish you wellness and growth on this journey. Good luck and congratulations.

Congratulations Karnonnos[JG]!!

Many thanks to the clergy, and special thanks to JG BlackOnyx for all the effort being put into the new system.

Thank you HPHC for everything you do. Hail Satan Hail all Demons of Hell!!!! May Eternal blessing be given to the Joy of Satan and all those who work towards our future.

First of all, congratulations JG Karnonnos! 😁 Thank you for accepting this role, and I hope the best in this journey. 🙏
May the Gods bless you always for your help and guidance to our Brothers and Sisters.

Anyone who has a bit of time in their day, we could use your help! It's really easy, and doesn't take much time at all. Click here and contact JG NakedPluto: https://ancient-forums.com/index.php?threads/important-notice-members-allowed-to-apply.96170/#post-504623
I would like to note that I have messaged JG NakedPluto but haven't received a response back. I was wondering if there was something wrong with my profile, or if he didn't have enough time to get back to me yet (it's been two weeks).

On another note, I'm very happy with the new website layouts. :)
One little thing I'd like to suggest is if you could somehow fix the way the links to meditation and Witchcraft show from the phone.

Screenshot_20240521_110643_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_110658_Samsung Internet.jpg

The above is how they both show for me (is it just me? 🫣) I use Samsung Internet browser.

Finally, HP HoodedCobra, I'd like to note that I haven't received the 8th donor PDF. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations JG Karnonnos!! You deserve it! :)

And thank you to all JG's and HP's for their hard work and so many good things! :)

It's always good to see how one of the wisest members being appreciated and promoted. I always enjoyed reading his posts, each one filled with wisdom and maturity. The promotion is well-deserved. Congratulations for JG Karnonnos!

I also want to thank HP Hoodedcobra, HPS Lydia, Guardians and others for their hard work and efforts. You are all amazing.

Hail Satan!

View attachment 2091

Welcome, JG Karnonnos!

____

I just sent you email about my last two donations, dear Cobra. I resent my last month donation in case it was missed, and added another one of current month donation proof.

Congratulations! Glad to see people gaining deserved positions.

View attachment 2091

Welcome, JG Karnonnos!

____

This is so wonderful, how JoS advancing in every level..

Most truthful community, religion and people.

This is how should life be, growing in all directions on all dimensions,

It is people, it is information, it is communication, it is community, it is donor system, efforts, our labour, our characters, ourselves - everything advances and expands.

I feel so excited and happy reading this.

I love Joy of Satan.

Karnonnos congratulations!! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back