Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Uniting Our Russian Communities [орумы Joy of Satan Russia были обновлены! - 17 июня 2024]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Обновление: 17 июня 2024 г.

Форумы Joy of Satan Russia были обновлены.

Мы все еще находимся на 80 % обновления, но теперь все желающие могут зайти на форумы.

Мы сообщим вам, когда обновление будет полностью завершено. Наслаждайтесь новыми форумами.

Предыдущий домен deathofcommunism.com теперь будет перенаправлен на новый домен.

Благодаря JG Apollo Above переход произошел быстро и без проблем. [Thanks to JG Apollo Above the transition happened quickly and without problems.]

josrussia.org

Последнее обновление: 13 июня 2024 г.

Сейчас мы обновляем форумы. Новая ссылка на форумы будет josrussia.org, как и на всех русских сайтах JoS.

О переходе будет объявлено здесь, в VK и во всех соответствующих социальных сетях.

Форум будет выглядеть на 100% современным, HD, будет иметь бесконечные возможности и будет не хуже, чем главный форум Joy of Satan здесь.

Мы будем держать всех в курсе событий!

Официальное обновление анонса

Последнее обновление: 11 июня 2024 г.

Greetings to everyone in our beloved Russian Communities,

After close review of the Russian Community, I see that we have many loyal SS in Russia. We love you and we appreciate you for your faith in the Gods.

However as people have related to me, I have also seen something rather unpleasant about the future of our SS in Russia. It is nothing that cannot be managed, but we are planning in advance for the upcoming event which seems to have a very high possibility.

The enemy is from reports, drafting and preparing laws to outlaw "Satanism" in Russia. Clearly, there is also a problem for any Slavic population here, the situation is dangerous, and jews have caused a war to make matters worse and make our Slavic family suffer.

We will therefore not sit idly and accept all of these assaults on both the people who speak Russian or Ukrainian, let alone innocent people who want to grow spiritually and they are being impeded from it, dragged into wars, and constantly abused to that end.

We will not leave you alone to have to face these circumstances and we will do the utmost so all of you can practice your spiritual evolution at peace, united in a form of unity as the Gods declare that we should.

That is very important and the Gods give us this advice to save us from impending disasters like these. Fragmented small groups can fall under the enemy, Satan's lot being undivided, will never fall.

The Russian Government is thinking over this fact probably against radical groups or others who are not like us, LGBQAI and related degeneracy based "groups", or others who engage in negative acts. Fundamentally, that is might not be negative, but discrimination against well meaning human beings who are completely unrelated with this, is not to be supported.

But the enemy is historically known to not discriminate when it comes to people who are only spiritually trying to advance and mean no harm, so that is to be expected here. While members will be safe from these, the existence of "Satanism" as a whole in Russia is not certain based on that predicament.

Thanks to "fake Satanism" that is popular in Russia, this problem is threatening and present. The same problem has existed in other places, and we have handled it very well, without any issues in the past. It's a well known fact that Joy of Satan Russia will not capitulate to any of this and we will be fine no matter what.

Therefore, there is no reason to be worried or concerned. But there are steps to take in this process.

That is saddening, because people, no matter where they came from, they have done good work overall. The only disappointment is that due to lack of clear specifications, a couple of individuals tried to take advantage of this situation in order to sell certain things, which is not allowed for the time being. That is something that can be fixed as we move forward. This was not allowed.

Except of this, there are also some Telegram groups, which I will explain about below [They are not from legitimate SS, so there is no concern - those that are, will continue with everything normally].

In regard to services, that will be possible after vetting individuals on their skills on official JoS platform and official JoS creators [of Russian or any other origin, language, etc], so everything happens properly. That is scheduled and we are building this up, so everything is 100% proper in this task.

Until that time, it wouldn't be good to do these things, especially as it's improper to use JoS branding and also not inform us about it, that is dishonest and bad.

I explained the matter to the present leader of JoS Russia community, Edward Lonsa, and we have reached an understanding about this topic. Others are also in communication and we will find the best solution, the Russian community must unite now and there is no point to discriminate among ourselves even if certain errors might have happened.

What is really concerning is that we must band together now, because of what I mentioned above about an impeding ban. That is not an easy situation, but we will manage through it.

The gap between Russians and the rest of the JoS must start closing in, so everyone is stronger and united together, empowering and producing safety for everyone involved.

The Joy of Satan will be here for people to get in it's bossom and not be affected by any of this, no matter what those in power decide to draft as Russian laws.

Going back to the situation about upcoming laws, there is no intent of anyone to engage in any politics. Yet, the situation is still worrisome. To amend this situation, I want to bring everyone of the Russian Community under the following:

1. Our Forums in Russia will be administered by us, overseas, outside of Russian jurisdiction for that reason. The new domain will be josrussia.org, which will contain all the websites and forums in Russian. Infrastructure etc, will all not be related to or in Russia in anyway.

2. Everyone coming from any group, be this in VK or elsewhere, should be instructed to join the new forums. VK and related groups, can be brought under JoS administratively, but still the people who have them can post and run them as before, no issues. I will be in VK in case I am required.

If there is an official ban, these will go down, so the process of moving people must happen now, it cannot be delayed. The purported law is supposed to be brought for a draft in a few months. That is to avoid potential damages to Russian SS involved in owning these.

3. The forums will be moderated directly by the JoS team, and I will be present also in the Russian forums all the time as an administrator, to avoid problems in the past that had to do with the forums. I can read Russian and used to speak it also (not perfectly, but I can), therefore that won't be an issue.

4. Telegram groups [except of those run by blatant infiltrators who are only a few and not related to the Joy of Satan in anyway], will have to be redirecting the official forums which are safe and outside of Russian jurisdiction. Telegram groups who are fine, can remain to disseminate information, translations, or guide interested people to our forums/websites and so on.

Officially, the Joy of Satan Russia will be henceforth under the domain JoSRussia.org - again, outside of Russian soil. This means that no matter what happens, it will remain up and be able to house interested SS.

We will not allow the enemy to besiege what Satan and the Gods have been creating in Russia. I will update everyone on further updates here in regard to the above changes.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Last edited:
I always had a respect for eastern europeans, particularly Russians. Very strong people!

They are some of the most persevering people in history. The enemy has harmed them a lot, but they are very strong. Do not believe propaganda that is negative about them, the enemy always makes up propaganda against Eastern Europeans especially right now with the situation about Putin, they are a very loyal people and they are unlike what the "West" can understand in many cases.

They have extremely rich culture and a very good heart, I have seen this in all Eastern Europeans. Jews have harmed them to an exceptional extent, for a very long time.

I spent many of my days depressed and in awe reading about their history, or their art and their composers, it was gravely depressing to read about what has historically occurred by the enemy against them, but they will build for sure out of this. There is no historical occurence against the Eastern Europeans from where they have not recovered.

When one listens to Tchaikovsky, they will understand the grandiosity and purity of their souls. I hope the tyranny over them will be short.

I write the above for reference in case others are reading it.

Total unification of the Russian Satanists is necessary!

Необходимо полное объединение сатанистов!

The Joy of Satan is united and indivisible!

«Радость Сатаны» единая и неделимая!

We
are the ONE AND ONLY Joy of Satan!

Мы - единственная и неповторимая «Радость Сатаны»!

After close review of the Russian Community, I see that we have many loyal SS in Russia. We love you and we appreciate you for your faith in the Gods.

However as people have related to me, I have also seen something rather unpleasant about the future of our SS in Russia. It is nothing that cannot be managed, but we are planning in advance for the upcoming event which seems to have a very high possibility.

The enemy is from reports, drafting and preparing laws to outlaw "Satanism" in Russia. Clearly, there is also a problem for any Slavic population here, the situation is dangerous, and jews have caused a war to make matters worse and make our Slavic family suffer.

We will therefore not sit idly and accept all of these assaults on both the people who speak Russian or Ukrainian, let alone innocent people who want to grow spiritually and they are being impeded from it, dragged into wars, and constantly abused to that end.

We will not leave you alone to have to face these circumstances and we will do the utmost so all of you can practice your spiritual evolution at peace, united in a form of unity as the Gods declare that we should.

That is very important and the Gods give us this advice to save us from impending disasters like these. Fragmented small groups can fall under the enemy, Satan's lot being undivided, will never fall.

The Russian Government is thinking over this fact probably against radical groups or others who are not like us, LGBQAI and related degeneracy based "groups", or others who engage in negative acts. Fundamentally, that is might not be negative, but discrimination against well meaning human beings who are completely unrelated with this, is not to be supported.

But the enemy is historically known to not discriminate when it comes to people who are only spiritually trying to advance and mean no harm, so that is to be expected here. While members will be safe from these, the existence of "Satanism" as a whole in Russia is not certain based on that predicament.

Thanks to "fake Satanism" that is popular in Russia, this problem is threatening and present. The same problem has existed in other places, and we have handled it very well, without any issues in the past. It's a well known fact that Joy of Satan Russia will not capitulate to any of this and we will be fine no matter what.

Therefore, there is no reason to be worried or concerned. But there are steps to take in this process.

That is saddening, because people, no matter where they came from, they have done good work overall. The only disappointment is that due to lack of clear specifications, a couple of individuals tried to take advantage of this situation in order to sell certain things, which is not allowed for the time being. That is something that can be fixed as we move forward. This was not allowed.

Except of this, there are also some Telegram groups, which I will explain about below [They are not from legitimate SS, so there is no concern - those that are, will continue with everything normally].

In regard to services, that will be possible after vetting individuals on their skills on official JoS platform and official JoS creators [of Russian or any other origin, language, etc], so everything happens properly. That is scheduled and we are building this up, so everything is 100% proper in this task.

Until that time, it wouldn't be good to do these things, especially as it's improper to use JoS branding and also not inform us about it, that is dishonest and bad.

I explained the matter to the present leader of JoS Russia community, Edward Lonsa, and we have reached an understanding about this topic. Others are also in communication and we will find the best solution, the Russian community must unite now and there is no point to discriminate among ourselves even if certain errors might have happened.

What is really concerning is that we must band together now, because of what I mentioned above about an impeding ban. That is not an easy situation, but we will manage through it.

The gap between Russians and the rest of the JoS must start closing in, so everyone is stronger and united together, empowering and producing safety for everyone involved.

The Joy of Satan will be here for people to get in it's bossom and not be affected by any of this, no matter what those in power decide to draft as Russian laws.

Going back to the situation about upcoming laws, there is no intent of anyone to engage in any politics. Yet, the situation is still worrisome. To amend this situation, I want to bring everyone of the Russian Community under the following:

1. Our Forums in Russia will be administered by us, overseas, outside of Russian jurisdiction for that reason. The new domain will be josrussia.org, which will contain all the websites and forums in Russian. Infrastructure etc, will all not be related to or in Russia in anyway.

2. Everyone coming from any group, be this in VK or elsewhere, should be instructed to join the new forums. VK and related groups, can be brought under JoS administratively, but still the people who have them can post and run them as before, no issues. I will be in VK in case I am required.

If there is an official ban, these will go down, so the process of moving people must happen now, it cannot be delayed. The purported law is supposed to be brought for a draft in a few months. That is to avoid potential damages to Russian SS involved in owning these.

3. The forums will be moderated directly by the JoS team, and I will be present also in the Russian forums all the time as an administrator, to avoid problems in the past that had to do with the forums. I can read Russian and used to speak it also (not perfectly, but I can), therefore that won't be an issue.

4. Telegram groups [except of those run by blatant infiltrators who are only a few and not related to the Joy of Satan in anyway], will have to be redirecting the official forums which are safe and outside of Russian jurisdiction. Telegram groups who are fine, can remain to disseminate information, translations, or guide interested people to our forums/websites and so on.

Officially, the Joy of Satan Russia will be henceforth under the domain JoSRussia.org - again, outside of Russian soil. This means that no matter what happens, it will remain up and be able to house interested SS.

We will not allow the enemy to besiege what Satan and the Gods have been creating in Russia. I will update everyone on further updates here in regard to the above changes.

I have a tremendous amount of respect for the Russians. They are a very strong people bound and determined to be their best. They are a very ambitious people and my heart goes out to them. They will always have a place here. And they will always be deeply respected and appreciated. This is home to our SS family. And we are deeply rooted and connected through Father Satan. ❤ No matter what happens we will be here for Russian Brothers and Sisters. 🔥

Let's wait and see if it happens. although they will have to go over me.

We will work expediently to ensure the Russian SS are properly guided to the new site and will take care of everything for them. It is a great shame that this even has the possibility of occurring.

Благодарю Вас за Вашу заботу о SS в России, мы это очень ценим. Хотя многим было очень грустно уходить с различных форумов Радости Сатаны вне официальных, ибо сильно привыкли к ним, и считали это место своим домом.

Благодарю Вас за Вашу заботу о SS в России, мы это очень ценим. Хотя многим было очень грустно уходить с различных форумов Радости Сатаны вне официальных, ибо сильно привыкли к ним, и считали это место своим домом.
и считали эти места своим домом* Ошибочка, а то нерусскоговорящие могут неправильно понять

my suggest is SSrusian community who live in west and south consult with Baalzevulon and who lives in moscow very suggest for consult with father Satan Lucifer or with Gods Naberius.

Greetings brother, I understand how this might reflect here. But be aware that:

1. No groups are really going to close down, and everyone will be on the same larger community.

2. This means that the community as a whole, will have far more power; Rituals, ability to self determinate, all the content will launch from this place, like minded individuals will be closer.

For communities to become strong in the next levels of power, unity is required, for all the strong personalities are in the same place and working with a more serious mindset. The newcomers will also benefit in being in an environment like this, rather than not knowing if to go to this or that place.

3. Nobody will be able to take unfair advantages over anyone else, as everyone will be at the same place and evaluating everything, instead of people isolating others where nothing can be done.

These are only some things to consider. Thank you for letting me know how you feel and your opinion. I understand this is not easy on all sides. But in the end it will feel better for everyone.

[Translated response]

Привет брат, я понимаю как это может здесь отразиться. Но имейте в виду, что:

1. Ни одна группа на самом деле не закроется, и все будут в одном большом сообществе.

2. Это означает, что сообщество в целом будет иметь гораздо больше власти? Ритуалы, способность к самоопределению, весь контент будет запускаться отсюда, единомышленники будут ближе.

Чтобы сообщества стали сильными на следующих уровнях власти, необходимо единство, поскольку все сильные личности находятся в одном месте и работают с более серьезным мышлением. Новичкам также будет полезно находиться в такой обстановке, а не не знать, идти ли им в то или иное место.

3. Никто не сможет получить несправедливое преимущество перед кем-либо еще, поскольку все будут находиться в одном месте и все оценивать, а не изолировать других там, где ничего нельзя сделать.

Это лишь некоторые вещи, которые следует учитывать. Спасибо, что сообщили мне, что вы чувствуете и свое мнение. Я понимаю, что это непросто со всех сторон. Но в конечном итоге так будет лучше для всех.

Greetings brother, I understand how this might reflect here. But be aware that:

1. No groups are really going to close down, and everyone will be on the same larger community.

2. This means that the community as a whole, will have far more power; Rituals, ability to self determinate, all the content will launch from this place, like minded individuals will be closer.

For communities to become strong in the next levels of power, unity is required, for all the strong personalities are in the same place and working with a more serious mindset. The newcomers will also benefit in being in an environment like this, rather than not knowing if to go to this or that place.

3. Nobody will be able to take unfair advantages over anyone else, as everyone will be at the same place and evaluating everything, instead of people isolating others where nothing can be done.

These are only some things to consider. Thank you for letting me know how you feel and your opinion. I understand this is not easy on all sides. But in the end it will feel better for everyone.

[Translated response]

Привет брат, я понимаю как это может здесь отразиться. Но имейте в виду, что:

1. Ни одна группа на самом деле не закроется, и все будут в одном большом сообществе.

2. Это означает, что сообщество в целом будет иметь гораздо больше власти? Ритуалы, способность к самоопределению, весь контент будет запускаться отсюда, единомышленники будут ближе.

Чтобы сообщества стали сильными на следующих уровнях власти, необходимо единство, поскольку все сильные личности находятся в одном месте и работают с более серьезным мышлением. Новичкам также будет полезно находиться в такой обстановке, а не не знать, идти ли им в то или иное место.

3. Никто не сможет получить несправедливое преимущество перед кем-либо еще, поскольку все будут находиться в одном месте и все оценивать, а не изолировать других там, где ничего нельзя сделать.

Это лишь некоторые вещи, которые следует учитывать. Спасибо, что сообщили мне, что вы чувствуете и свое мнение. Я понимаю, что это непросто со всех сторон. Но в конечном итоге так будет лучше для всех.
Надеюсь, что всем нам здесь найдется место, и так же русскоязычный официальный форум придет в достойное состояние, ибо его текущее оставляет желать лучшего(я про https://deathofcommunism.com/forum/), очень больно глазам смотреть на этот мелкий шрифт на черном фоне, и в целом сочетание цветов не самое приятное. Всех Вам благ, и еще раз огромнейше благодарю Вас за Вашу работу, русские Сатанисты очень это ценят

Надеюсь, что всем нам здесь найдется место, и так же русскоязычный официальный форум придет в достойное состояние, ибо его текущее оставляет желать лучшего(я про https://deathofcommunism.com/forum/), очень больно глазам смотреть на этот мелкий шрифт на черном фоне, и в целом сочетание цветов не самое приятное. Всех Вам благ, и еще раз огромнейше благодарю Вас за Вашу работу, русские Сатанисты очень это ценят

Of course, the forum will be updated and will be brought to look good. I believe the same when I look at it. It will get HD update and everything will be way better in it's appearance. We are going to work on this quickly and bring this up to date and to a very good standard.

Translated:

Разумеется, форум будет обновляться и приводиться в хороший вид. Я верю в то же самое, когда смотрю на это. Он получит HD-обновление, и его внешний вид станет намного лучше. Мы собираемся работать над этим быстро и довести это до современного уровня и до очень хорошего уровня.

I wish all the best to our Russian comrades. Tchaikovsky was a genius. Russia has created a lot of valuable art and culture.

Я желаю всего наилучшего нашим русским товарищам. Чайковский был гением. Россия создала много ценного в искусстве и культуре.

(Translated with DeepL)

Of course, the forum will be updated and will be brought to look good. I believe the same when I look at it. It will get HD update and everything will be way better in it's appearance. We are going to work on this quickly and bring this up to date and to a very good standard.

Translated:

Разумеется, форум будет обновляться и приводиться в хороший вид. Я верю в то же самое, когда смотрю на это. Он получит HD-обновление, и его внешний вид станет намного лучше. Мы собираемся работать над этим быстро и довести это до современного уровня и до очень хорошего уровня.
Верю, что и наш русский форум станет таким же удобным, чистым и приятным как ancient-forum.com. Мне очень нравится здешняя атмосфера

Верю, что и наш русский форум станет таким же удобным, чистым и приятным как ancient-forum.com. Мне очень нравится здешняя атмосфера
Но я все еще нахожусь в смятении из за множества тем, непонятно в целом что, где и как общаться, по каким вопросам и т.п

Здравствуйте! Ну вот мы и Дома!
Я тот самый Максим с телеграмм-форума)
Конечно, приходится подстраиваться под обстоятельства (пока).
Уже скоро преграды будут снесены и
Воссияет Царствие Дьявола!
Слава Ему! Слава Ему! Слава Ему!

Russia is home to such amazing people of srong moral integrity and values. To see what Putin is trying to do here is unreal. Stay strong our fellow SS in Russia! Also, thank you to the clergy and to our brothers and sisters once again for another job well done.

Such challanges are promptly noticed and acted upon in great accordance. This is the best community in the world!

Россия - родина таких удивительных людей с высокими моральными устоями и ценностями. Увидеть, что Путин пытается здесь сделать, просто нереально. Оставайтесь сильными, наши собратья по СС в России! Кроме того, еще раз спасибо духовенству и нашим братьям и сестрам за еще одну хорошо проделанную работу.

Такие проблемы быстро замечаются и принимаются меры. Это лучшее сообщество в мире!

Какая же это хорошая новость! Наконец то Российские сайты будут обновлены, а общины объединены!
Привет всем, приходящим из вконтакте и телеграмма!
Больше Людей - Больше Силы!

I always had a respect for eastern europeans, particularly Russians. Very strong people!
The reign of Satan and his kingdom shall prevail on Earth. Let the children of truth show themselves, for Satan is God and God is Satan, who is triumphant. Let the false programs of the enemy fall and sink. Let the truth prevail. Let Glory and strength be given to BEELZEBUB the God of heaven.

HAIL BEELZEBUB!!!

The jews in Russia are hurrying up to officially create the second USSR. We must make sure they fail.

Rus: Это прекрасное решение, что все русские форумы будут находиться под доменом JoSRussia.org и фактически будут выведены из под российской юрисдикции :love:(y)
Eng: It's a great decision that all Russian forums will be under the domain JoSRussia.org and they will actually be withdrawn from Russian jurisdiction :love:(y)

Rus: Я готов принять самое активное участие в становлении новых русских форумов JoSRussia.org
Eng: I am ready to take an active part in the formation of new Russian forums JoSRussia.org

Rus: То, что касается социальных сетей, в случае принятия соответствующих Законопроектов о признании всего Сатанизма экстремистским, члены групп в Социальных сетях Вконтакте (VK) могут быть арестованы, если не будут правильно использовать VPN, могут быть подвергнуты уголовному преследованию.
Eng: As for social networks, if the relevant Bills are adopted to recognize all Satanism as extremist, members of groups on Vkontakte (VK) Social networks may be arrested if they do not use VPNs correctly, they may be subject to criminal prosecution.

Rus: В настоящее время в России я являюсь корпоративным и торговым юристом, работаю исключительно в частном секторе.
Когда выйдет Законопроект, я смогу составить подробный перечень юридических рисков по уголовной и административной ответственности, в случае принятия Закона.
Eng: Currently, I am a corporate and commercial lawyer in Russia, working exclusively in the private sector.
When the Draft Law comes out, I will be able to compile a detailed list of legal risks of criminal and administrative liability, if the Law is adopted.

Rus: В настоящее время в Российской Федерации ситуация следующая: Данный Законопроект в Государственную Думу Российской Федерации ещё не введён, но эксперты из правоохранительных органов разных ветвей власти прорабатывают возможность признания весь Сатанизм экстремистским движением по аналогии, как это было принято с Законом об ЛГБТ в России (https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Закон_о_запрете_пропаганды_ЛГБТ_в_России)

Ссылка на официальную информацию из СМИ: https://iz.ru/1703281/2024-05-29/ek...niia-satanizma-ekstremistskim-dvizheniem-v-rf

Eng: Currently, the situation in the Russian Federation is as follows: This Bill has not yet been introduced to the State Duma of the Russian Federation, but experts from law enforcement agencies of various branches of government are working on the possibility of recognizing all Satanism as an extremist movement by analogy, as was adopted with the Law on LGBT People in Russia (https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Закон_о_запрете_пропаганды_ЛГБТ_в_России)

Link to official information from the Russian media: https://iz.ru/1703281/2024-05-29/ek...niia-satanizma-ekstremistskim-dvizheniem-v-rf

Rus: В настоящее время я отслеживаю поступление новых Законодательных инициатив на официальном сайте Государственной Думы России: https://sozd.duma.gov.ru/
Eng: I am currently monitoring the receipt of new legislative initiatives on the official website of the State Duma of Russia: https://sozd.duma.gov.ru/

Rus: Я не знал, что High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 читает и даже говорит на русском языке, это очень круто(y)
Мне конечно удобней писать и говорить на русском языке, поскольку я являюсь носителем русского языка.
Eng: I didn’t know that High Priest Hooded Cobra666 reads and even speaks Russian, this is very cool(y)
Of course it’s more convenient for me to write in Russian, since I am a native Russian speaker.

Though he may not be a truly active SS, my best friend in life is a Russian. As such, I am all too aware of the realities of what life is like for many there. Endless bureaucracy, corruption in local government, snake oil salesmen, and so on. This is the inevitable end result of a nation that has endured one social tidal wave after another. And yet, so many persevere. By my understanding, there's more Pagans in Russia than anywhere else in Europe, and that's with the government taking an increasingly hardline stance against anything "Satanic."

I've seen my friend get scammed by bad banksmen, get lead around by untrustworthy doctors as he's grappled with chronic health issues, and so on, and I thank the Gods for every victory we snatch back. So many things that we take for granted and place our trust in elsewhere are not givens here. In spite of it all, there's an undeniable flame of ingenuity and endurance there. For every brainwashed idiot who tows the government's line, there is another of remarkable integrity who keeps the hearth flame burning.

Best of luck to you most of all, Edward. To our other Russians, a blessing like your ears would have heard in the old days.

Идите с благословлением Матери Земля.

Не важно насколько не русские сейчас большенство сатанистов важно что теперь мы все можем стать русскими и иметь качественный образ словосложения, а в перспективе и мыслей. И я уверен что все истинные сатанисты кто не имеет Русский дух смогут его пробудить и стать богами. Поблагодарим же самого Русского из всех Отца Сатану за этот дар для его русских детей. Град Сатана!!!

I wish all the best to our Russian comrades.
Hail Father Satan Forever!

Приветствую всех участников наших любимых русских сообществ,

После внимательного изучения русского сообщества я вижу, что у нас в России много лояльных СС. Мы любим вас и ценим вас за вашу веру в Богов.

Однако, как мне рассказывали люди, я также увидел нечто довольно неприятное в будущем наших СС в России. Нет ничего такого, чем нельзя было бы управлять, но мы заранее планируем предстоящее событие, вероятность которого, кажется, очень высока.

Враг исходит от отчетов, разработки и подготовки законов, запрещающих «сатанизм» в России. Очевидно, что здесь также есть проблема для любого славянского населения, ситуация опасна, и евреи развязали войну, чтобы усугубить ситуацию и заставить страдать нашу славянскую семью.

Поэтому мы не будем сидеть сложа руки и принимать все эти нападки как на людей, говорящих по-русски, так и на украинском языке, не говоря уже о невинных людях, которые хотят духовно расти, но им мешают этого, втягивают в войны и постоянно подвергают насилию с этой целью.

Мы не оставим вас одних лицом к лицу с этими обстоятельствами, и мы сделаем все возможное, чтобы все вы могли спокойно практиковать свою духовную эволюцию, объединившись в форме единства, как того требуют Боги.

Это очень важно, и Боги дают нам этот совет, чтобы спасти нас от надвигающихся катастроф, подобных этой. Раздробленные небольшие группы могут пасть под властью врага, а удел сатаны, будучи неделимым, никогда не падет.

Российское правительство обдумывает этот факт, вероятно, против радикальных групп или других, которые не похожи на нас, ЛГБКИ и связанных с ними «групп, основанных на вырождении», или других, которые участвуют в негативных действиях. По сути, это может и не быть негативным, но дискриминация в отношении людей с благими намерениями, которые совершенно не связаны с этим, не подлежит поддержке.

Но исторически известно, что враг не делает различий, когда дело касается людей, которые только духовно пытаются развиваться и не желают причинить вреда, так что этого и следует ожидать. Хотя члены будут в безопасности от этого, существование «сатанизма» в России в целом не является бесспорным, исходя из этого затруднительного положения.

Благодаря популярному в России «фейковому сатанизму», эта проблема является угрожающей и актуальной. Та же проблема существовала и в других местах, и мы с ней справились очень хорошо, без каких-либо проблем в прошлом. Хорошо известный факт, что Радость Сатаны Россия ни перед чем не капитулирует, и с нами все будет в порядке, несмотря ни на что.

Поэтому нет никаких причин для беспокойства или беспокойства. Но в этом процессе необходимо предпринять шаги.

Это печально, потому что люди, откуда бы они ни приехали, в целом проделали хорошую работу. Единственное разочарование заключается в том, что из-за отсутствия четких спецификаций несколько человек попытались воспользоваться этой ситуацией, чтобы продать определенные вещи, что пока запрещено. Это то, что можно исправить по мере продвижения вперед. Этого не допускалось.

Кроме этого, есть еще несколько групп в Telegram, о которых я расскажу ниже [Они не из законных СС, так что не беспокойтесь - те, которые есть, продолжат все нормально].

Что касается сервисов, то это будет возможно после проверки навыков людей на официальной платформе JoS и официальных создателей JoS [русского или любого другого происхождения, языка и т. д.], чтобы все происходило правильно. Это запланировано, и мы это наращиваем, поэтому в этой задаче все на 100% правильно.

До этого времени делать такие вещи было бы нехорошо, тем более, что некорректно использовать брендинг JoS и не информировать нас об этом, это нечестно и плохо.

Я объяснил этот вопрос нынешнему лидеру сообщества JoS Russia Эдварду Лонсе, и мы достигли понимания по этой теме. Другие тоже находятся в общении, и мы найдем лучшее решение, российское сообщество должно объединиться сейчас, и нет смысла дискриминировать между собой, даже если могут произойти определенные ошибки.

Что действительно беспокоит, так это то, что мы должны объединиться сейчас, из-за того, что я упомянул выше о препятствующем запрете. Это непростая ситуация, но мы справимся.

Разрыв между россиянами и остальными членами JoS должен начать сокращаться, чтобы все стали сильнее и сплочены, расширяя возможности и обеспечивая безопасность для всех участников.

«Радость Сатаны» будет здесь для того, чтобы люди могли погрузиться в ее лоно и не быть затронутыми ничем из этого, независимо от того, какие российские законы решат принять власти.

Возвращаясь к ситуации с предстоящими законами, ни у кого нет намерения заниматься какой-либо политикой. Тем не менее, ситуация по-прежнему вызывает тревогу. Чтобы исправить эту ситуацию, я хочу привлечь всех членов русской общины к следующему:

1. По этой причине наши форумы в России будут администрироваться нами, за границей, за пределами российской юрисдикции. Новым доменом станет josrussia.org, который будет содержать все сайты и форумы на русском языке. Инфраструктура и т. д. в любом случае не будут связаны с Россией или находиться в ней.

2. Всем пришедшим из любой группы, будь то в ВК или где-то еще, необходимо дать указание присоединиться к новым форумам. ВКонтакте и связанные с ним группы можно административно подключить к JoS, но люди, у которых они есть, могут публиковать и управлять ими, как и раньше, без проблем. Если понадобится, буду в ВК.

Если будет официальный запрет, их снимут, поэтому процесс перемещения людей должен происходить сейчас, его нельзя откладывать. Предполагаемый закон должен быть вынесен на рассмотрение в течение нескольких месяцев. Это сделано для того, чтобы избежать потенциального ущерба российским СС, владеющим ими.

3. Форумы будут модерироваться непосредственно командой JoS, и я также буду постоянно присутствовать на русских форумах в качестве администратора, чтобы избежать проблем в прошлом, связанных с форумами. Я умею читать по-русски и раньше говорил на нем (не идеально, но умею), поэтому это не будет проблемой.

4. Telegram-группы (за исключением тех, которые управляются явными лазутчиками, которых всего несколько и которые никак не связаны с «Радостью Сатаны») должны будут перенаправить официальные форумы, которые находятся в безопасности и находятся за пределами российской юрисдикции. Группы Telegram, с которыми все в порядке, могут остаться для распространения информации, переводов или направления заинтересованных людей на наши форумы/сайты и так далее.

Официально «Радость Сатаны Россия» отныне будет находиться под доменом JoSrussia.org – опять же за пределами российской земли. Это означает, что что бы ни случилось, он останется работоспособным и сможет разместить заинтересованных эсэсовцев.

Мы не позволим врагу осадить то, что сатана и Боги создали в России. Я буду информировать всех о дальнейших обновлениях, касающихся вышеуказанных изменений.

-Кобра с капюшоном Верховного Жреца 666
Ура, мы с тобой

Идите с благословлением Матери Земля.

Though it's a small thing, my friend was kind enough to let me know the AI is imperfect and a superior translation would be this.

Идите с благословлением Матери Земли.

Again, just a small thing, but given the blessing is a heartfelt one, and it's my honest hope the Pagan-Satanic community in Russia blossoms and resists the oppression of the Orthodoxy, I wished to re-state it rightly and by human hands, especially as Mat Zemlya is one of the few old divinities hailed by the Slavic peoples collectively. Until the Church made otherwise, there was a great and loving respect for nature and the earth, and her blessings were widely called upon.

As well, since many others have now mentioned Tchaikovsky, if you've never had the pleasure, take a few minutes out of your day and lend your ears to one of his works.

Satan and the Gods be with you, Russian brothers and sisters.

Здравствуйте! Спасибо Вам за гостеприимство! Я надеюсь что смогу здесь адаптироваться. Буду очень рада знакомству с братьями и сестрами.
Слава Сатане!

«Лебединое озеро» Чайковского прекрасно.

Еще у нас есть много интересных древних поговорок)
Например :

Карманы попа (shepherd) — бездонная бочка.

Рукав попа — мужику семь штанов.

Живот попа сделан из семи овчин.

It's a good news! Thank you for that. We're on the verge of great and positive changes. I listened to Tchaikovsky long before coming here. His music inspired me and after mentioning this composer, I had a desire to return to his work again.

Yes, we will update the forum and make it the same as here, clean, modern, sleek and High Definition. It will also be moved to josrussia.org. Thank you brother.

Translation:

Да, мы обновим форум и сделаем его таким же, как здесь, - чистым, современным, изящным и в высоком разрешении. Он также будет перенесен на josrussia.org. Спасибо, брат.

«Лебединое озеро» Чайковского прекрасно.

It is certainly one of the most beautiful artworks in the history of mankind. Long live Lord Tchaikovsky. I am listening to it now, I hope the work in the JoS honors him forever.

Translation:

Это, безусловно, одно из самых прекрасных произведений искусства в истории человечества. Да здравствует лорд Чайковский.

Я слушаю его сейчас, я надеюсь, что работа в JoS будет чтить его и впредь.

Здравствуйте! Спасибо Вам за гостеприимство! Я надеюсь что смогу здесь адаптироваться. Буду очень рада знакомству с братьями и сестрами.
Слава Сатане!

Greetings Sister, we will be updating the forum on exposingcommunism soon. Of course, everyone is also welcome here. Stay strong and blessed always! HAIL SATAN!!!

Translation:

Приветствую вас, сестра, скоро мы обновим форум на сайте exposingcommunism.com. Конечно, здесь рады всем. Оставайтесь сильными и благословенными всегда!

Слава Сатане!

Ура, мы с тобой

And I am with you!

Translation:

И я с вами!

Не важно насколько не русские сейчас большенство сатанистов важно что теперь мы все можем стать русскими и иметь качественный образ словосложения, а в перспективе и мыслей. И я уверен что все истинные сатанисты кто не имеет Русский дух смогут его пробудить и стать богами. Поблагодарим же самого Русского из всех Отца Сатану за этот дар для его русских детей. Град Сатана!!!

Believe in the Russian people my friend, they were Pagans and very strong for 50,000 years. Every little problem now is only temporary, we will fix it.

Stay strong always.

Translation:

Верьте в русский народ, мой друг, он был язычником и очень сильным на протяжении 50 000 лет. Все маленькие проблемы сейчас - это временно, мы все исправим.

Оставайтесь сильными всегда.

Какая же это хорошая новость! Наконец то Российские сайты будут обновлены, а общины объединены!
Привет всем, приходящим из вконтакте и телеграмма!
Больше Людей - Больше Силы!

This is epic what is happening now, for the first time, Russians will be one unified force in the Joy of Satan. Stronger than ever!

Translation:

Это эпическое событие, которое происходит сейчас: впервые Русские будут одной единой силой в Радости Сатаны. Сильнее, чем когда-либо!

Это эпическое событие, которое происходит сейчас: впервые русские будут единой силой в битве с сатаной. Сильнее, чем когда-либо!
Please fix it to: Русские будут одной единой силой в Радости Сатаны.
Currently it sounds like: Russians will be a unified force in the battle against Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back