Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Second Moon?

ktrv

2922086.webp
I’ve seen over the news about an asteroid which will be pulled on September 29. into earths, gradational force and will stay for two months.

I was just wondering, will it have any effect on us as like the moon there is “void moon” and etc. Maybe not but still being curious as no info about that is being shared here.

If you haven’t heard about this, just Google “second moon” and it will pop up.

2922086.webp
I’ve seen over the news about an asteroid which will be pulled on September 29. into earths, gradational force and will stay for two months.

I was just wondering, will it have any effect on us as like the moon there is “void moon” and etc. Maybe not but still being curious as no info about that is being shared here.

If you haven’t heard about this, just Google “second moon” and it will pop up.

Not because something like an asteroid is called a "second-moon" or "mini moon" in jargon, then it automatically possesses the same astrological properties as our Moon. At the level of conceptual logic it is a fallacious association.

Something like this has happened before in 2006 and 2020, I've looked it up. It's nothing to worry about. It's already happened and we haven't had any extra Moon voids.

Indeed, for that asteroid of 2020 someone even opened a topic once, so it was known and in any case our spiritual works continued.

In fact, nothing happened, our work continued without any hitches: let's not waste too much time on these things.

Checking for yourself:
Obviously you also hear other opinions from more experienced members, but if it had been so relevant, in 2020 when this news came out in the newspapers, the forum would have taken this into consideration, however searching the old posts shows that this was not the case.

The dates of power remain those marked on the calendar.

In fact, I'll tell you more, according to recent studies it has been confirmed that the asteroid of 2020 remained in our orbit for YEARS before being captured. Yet nothing significant happened on an astrological level.

Also from the photo you posted it seems much bigger than it is, according to the same news, the asteroid is just 32 feet big. The moon on the other hand is 11404199 feet.
In any case, I wouldn't want to be wrong about the dimensions.

PS: However, you should also hear the opinion of other more expert members as usual, what I told you is only a summary of research on official sites, observations of events and logical evaluations; but that doesn't make my answer infallible. So if any of the advanced members prove me wrong or add something more precise, I will be the first to learn.

Not because something like an asteroid is called a "second-moon" or "mini moon" in jargon, then it automatically possesses the same astrological properties as our Moon. At the level of conceptual logic it is a fallacious association.

Something like this has happened before in 2006 and 2020, I've looked it up. It's nothing to worry about. It's already happened and we haven't had any extra Moon voids.

Indeed, for that asteroid of 2020 someone even opened a topic once, so it was known and in any case our spiritual works continued.

In fact, nothing happened, our work continued without any hitches: let's not waste too much time on these things.

Checking for yourself:
Obviously you also hear other opinions from more experienced members, but if it had been so relevant, in 2020 when this news came out in the newspapers, the forum would have taken this into consideration, however searching the old posts shows that this was not the case.

The dates of power remain those marked on the calendar.

In fact, I'll tell you more, according to recent studies it has been confirmed that the asteroid of 2020 remained in our orbit for YEARS before being captured. Yet nothing significant happened on an astrological level.

Also from the photo you posted it seems much bigger than it is, according to the same news, the asteroid is just 32 feet big. The moon on the other hand is 11404199 feet.
In any case, I wouldn't want to be wrong about the dimensions.

PS: However, you should also hear the opinion of other more expert members as usual, what I told you is only a summary of research on official sites, observations of events and logical evaluations; but that doesn't make my answer infallible. So if any of the advanced members prove me wrong or add something more precise, I will be the first to learn.
The photo is just the one the new outlets put out(which is photoshop).

I understand thank you for the answer it’s probably doesn’t matter as AFODO said we probably launched bigger things into space.

At any time there are many thousands of Near-Earth Objects floating around/orbitting. I suppose there would be some influence upon us technically, and all of these NEOs add-up to greater than that of this 1 new space rock, but the influence of these things would be negligible compared to all of the Karma/momentum and other celestial objects' influences that are happening already. I do wonder, though, that with all of these things building-up slowly over time, that we are not supposed to notice the gradually-increasing impact they might have upon us (sort of similar to the speculation of the carefully-controlled rings around Saturn, used like mirrors to 'reflect' or angle more Saturnine energy towards Earth) e.g. 1 small drip of water per second on a limestone cliff over the course of 100 years will have an impact upon the limestone eventually, but in the immediate short-term, it seems to be doing nothing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back