Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trauma

Maya

Trauma is not what happened to you, but the impact it had to you, what happened inside of you as a result of an event that happened to you.
The origin of the word trauma comes from the Greek word τραύμα which means wound. Trauma is an injury. When we have a wound we are hurt and we hurt. Trauma is an emotional injury, a psychological injury.
Let's say you are injured, you have an open wound and you touch it, it hurts.

Trauma is an unhealed psychological wound. When someone says the wrong thing to a person who is traumatised, it feels like touching an open wound. The traumatised person will react; they will feel like they are being hurt all over again. If there was no wound, it wouldn't hurt at all.

The other side of trauma is exactly like something that can happen to a wound. Scar tissue. A scar tissue is not flexible, it's hard, rigid. It also can't grow, and doesn't have nerve endings. It can't feel a thing. Let's apply this nature to a traumatised person. In specific areas they can seem like they are rigid, not flexible, like there is no capacity to grow.

Now, let's imagine a child, 4 years old for example. They can't defend themselves, they can't run away, they can't fight back. What happens when they get traumatised? They can't protect themselves, so they disconnect from themselves, their body, their feelings. This disconnection can cause many issues, mental and physical, until they heal the wound.
Some may think "how can a 4y.o. get traumatised?". Well some reasons can be death of a parent, death of a sibling, sexual/physical/emotional abuse, a bad divorce, violence in the family, an addicted parent, imprisonment of a parent/sibling, a parent being mentally ill; neglect, separation. These are a few of the events that can traumatise a child, but there are more.

Another reason is not giving them the things they need. I am not talking about creating a little brat, but giving them what they actually need. Children have an absolute need for unconditional acceptance, love. To be heard, to be seen, to be accepted for who they are.

Let's say I am a child, and my father dies. Let's say my mother loves me to the moon and back, but, cause of her own trauma, stress, obligations, difficulties she experiences, problems, she isn't expressing it, she isn't supportive, she doesn't spend time with me. I don't feel heard, seen, accepted, loved enough. I don't have anyone to talk to, to share my fears, my difficult emotions. She doesn't want this to happen, she doesn't realise that this is even happening. But it is happening, it's getting bigger and bigger day by day. I end up feeling alone, getting used to being alone. So I disconnect from myself, from my feelings.

Wounds can be healed. Trauma can be healed. When we realise that our traumatic responses isn't ourselves talking, then we can work and become ourselves again. Recognition is the first step. If I am not aware I have a wound, I won't treat it right in order to heal. Until I realise I have a wound. Then I will think that I have to treat it even though it hurts. Healing process starts when we start taking some responsibility. This is the second step. "Why did this happened to me?" Is not taking any responsibility. But, "what is in me that may have helped this to happen?", "How did this happen?". Maybe I got a wound when I was a kid, but now that I am an adult, what do I do about it?

Hello! I am new here and and i try to heal my traumas. I had a painful past and i tried every day working so much and changing myself. I made so many steps in my life and i am proud of that. But something interrupting me. I knew that i have some traumas from my inner childhood , but i've never expected that the situation it's gonna get worst day by day like that. My mental health its down , I am always feeling exausted.. and some years ago i started to feel a lot of pain in my body, my bones,my muscles,my head, my eyes. 6-7 years ago i've been in coma, because one man kicked me so bad in my head , moving my jaw and leaved me inconscient, in highschool. And 3 years ago i found out that i had dismenoree (menstruation pain because of the emotional shock). And today my doctor told me that i have body trauma.. All those things are bounded but i don't know how to heal that. I am still in so much pain, and stressed. But i am trying to be optimist, and i am searching for answers.

Hello! I am new here and and i try to heal my traumas. I had a painful past and i tried every day working so much and changing myself. I made so many steps in my life and i am proud of that. But something interrupting me. I knew that i have some traumas from my inner childhood , but i've never expected that the situation it's gonna get worst day by day like that. My mental health its down , I am always feeling exausted.. and some years ago i started to feel a lot of pain in my body, my bones,my muscles,my head, my eyes. 6-7 years ago i've been in coma, because one man kicked me so bad in my head , moving my jaw and leaved me inconscient, in highschool. And 3 years ago i found out that i had dismenoree (menstruation pain because of the emotional shock). And today my doctor told me that i have body trauma.. All those things are bounded but i don't know how to heal that. I am still in so much pain, and stressed. But i am trying to be optimist, and i am searching for answers.
Greetings.

We're glad to have you here in the Joy of Satan.

This is an area for development and advancement, so you can share your problems and people will reach out to you to advise you on what to do to improve.
What I understood is that you're a woman with psychological and physical issues. Going to a psychologist will undoubtedly help you find the root of your problems and certain solutions, but Satanic meditations/practices will make you feel true bliss and confidence. Some practices I suggest:

Cleaning your Aura:
Your Aura is a bioelectrical field around your body which can subconsciously affect you and others around you. Our world has many sources of spritiual decay and filth, so cleaning your Aura consistently is vital. Link: https://satanisgod.org/Aura_Cleaning.html

Building your Aura of Protection:

Your Aura must become stronger to endure more on both the physical and the spiritual realm. Curses, negative energy, and astral attacks will bounce off you and onto the people/entities who direct them at you. Link: https://satanisgod.org/Protection.html

Kundalini Meditation:

The Kundalini is located inside the spine and can be stimulated by activating and fueling your chakras with energy. Each chakra has unique aspects and enriches the soul in various manners. Activating the Kundalini makes you feel passionate, motivated, strong, caring, communicative, and much more. Working on your chakras daily will be reflected in your social life as well, making people subtly attracted to you and entrusting you with sex, leadership, secrets, etc. Links: https://satanisgod.org/The_Chakras.html , https://satanisgod.org/Kundalini.html

Void Meditation:

Void Meditation helps with focus, self-control, seriousness, clarity, and discipline. Link: https://satanisgod.org/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

Reverse Torah Rituals:

RTR's are rituals in which excerpts from the Old Testament (written in hebrew) are read in reverse. Thus, the curses included in the Old Testament are torn apart and are prevented from manifesting in the material world. RTR's are a vital weapon for spiritual warfare. They often include affirmations/mantras and runes for more power and effectiveness. Links: https://josrituals.org/ , https://satanisgod.org/Odin.html

Thank you so much for your advices and for your help. I'll start to do that. I made my dedication 1 year and half ago approximately, during the cold winter days from january. My spiritual 'mentors' opened my eyes and show me the real truth. After that they left me alone to do my individual search and growth. I've been reading so many things and advices from here in the last one year. I opened my chakras one by one until the third eye (i opened my third eye 2 weeks ago, during the deep meditation) that's why I've started to have migraine. In the previous weeks I was so tired because of work and i did a mistake to avoid my meditation. Due to that I've been so anxious and i lost my concentration for a while. And as well with the kudalini meditation. Now i am feeling very good. I asked here because I felt alone, and confuse. I appreciate enormous that you took from your time to give me an good advice. I am so glad to be here and share my story with you all. From now I'll be active on these forums almost all the time when I am off of work and I am at home. I am a dedicated and loyal person and I want to spend a part of my time here and learn things, otherwise I'll only slow down the process of personal growth. 🖤

Hi, I'm sorry about what you've been through. It must felt tough. Unfortunately, as we both know, we can't change the past, so what matters now is that you want heal yourself of this trauma and advance. If you'd like, you are welcome to reach me on email to discuss your issue. Perhaps my professional perspective can help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back