Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question Of Love?

Anand Bon

Greetings My Dear Family.
Today i was talking to an Dear Friend of mine about love,Covered many things, So the Question is Is There Pure love?My Understanding is that No such thing as a Love in Fairytale Exists i think, Let us Say You are Married and Loyal to your Lover, But once or few times you will definitely Sleep with another Human, It is Human Nature i think, No matter how loyal you are you're very Nature will try to Try it out At least once, So If that is done, The Concept of Pure love will be Destroyed, One lived a Life Without Experiencing something new and that will lead to Un-Satisfaction, This is a Very Complex Thing, Which have got me confused, If one Truly Believes in a Love as in Fairy tale that person will be deemed an Idiot, and When lets say you are in your grave, The Person who have done somethings one Haven't Done will die More Happier, This is a Very Complex,The Complexity left me Strange, Now in Satans Teaching He says I allow one to Follow ones nature kind of Teaching, I see the Wisdom in that, For if One Do not Follow ones Nature, One will be Unhappy and that will breed some loads of Problems, Very Individualistic, this very thing some may agree or Disagree, Also My understanding is that There is NO Universal Right or wrong in this subject, and aagh, Just is there Such a Love Exists at all, I have thought of it Extremely deeply with my limited way of thinking, I even took some of the Gods as an Example to see the answer, But i still cant get an Absolute answer, Is there no Absolute answer in this... :-/

Theres no absolute answer.

This "romantic" NOTION of love EVERLASTING through a life, ..... it can happen, but as for monogamy.....its a personal choice.

I know there are married members here. I do not wish to bust a bubble, or happiness....as there are no absolutes, as Anand said.

WE are not NATURALLY monogamous. We gotta make a choice, if in a relationship, whether or not to follow through with another attraction to a different partner.

I have failed miserably, in being monogamous. Even when I thought I was in love, I still went with certain temptations....

And to the married members, or members in relationships, I honestly wish you the best, and I am not implying that your relationships are not honest, genuine, loving....Im just stating what I have observed over the past 35+ years of my life.

Romantic love is fleeting...it can be lost, it can be changed,...people grow older, and sometimes grow towards different things.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:

Greetings My Dear Family.

Today i was talking to an Dear Friend of mine about love,Covered many things, So the Question is Is There Pure love?
My Understanding is that No such thing as a Love in Fairytale Exists i think, Let us Say You are Married and Loyal to your Lover, But once or few times you will definitely Sleep with another Human, It is Human Nature i think, No matter how loyal you are you're very Nature will try to Try it out At least once, So If that is done, The Concept of Pure love will be Destroyed, One lived a Life Without Experiencing something new and that will lead to Un-Satisfaction, This is a Very Complex Thing, Which have got me confused, If one Truly Believes in a Love as in Fairy tale that person will be deemed an Idiot, and When lets say you are in your grave, The Person who have done somethings one Haven't Done will die More Happier, This is a Very Complex,The Complexity left me Strange, Now in Satans Teaching He says I allow one to Follow ones nature kind of Teaching, I see the Wisdom in that, For if One Do not Follow ones Nature, One will be Unhappy and that will breed
some loads of Problems, Very Individualistic, this very thing some may agree or Disagree, Also My understanding is that There is NO Universal Right or wrong in this subject, and aagh, Just is there Such a Love Exists at all, I have thought of it Extremely deeply with my limited way of thinking, I even took some of the Gods as an Example to see the answer, But i still cant get an Absolute answer, Is there no Absolute answer in this... :-/

Yes,pure true love does exist.That has become a nature of human to sleep with other because humans arent spiritually awakened/empowered. Though,I would not call it a "nature" of human BUT a "Weakness" of them. 
When two persons who are spiritually advanced,commit themselves to stay loyal to each other,then their loyalty for each other can go beyond limits than any average human can imagine of. THEY will stay loyal no matter what situation is because they will understand what pure love really is by being on an higher spiritual level.
Hail Satan !

I believe that romantic love is a culture concept brought on by the media and in turn also by the people who buy into it.

Now real love I think can exist in that it is humanly possible to unconditionally love someone. As a mother loves her own blood, she too is capable of feeling this way toward another person who she has put an equal importance on. However, I don't think this is nearly as common as the media would have us believe.

I believe that a true Satanic relationship is very rare,not not impossible.  Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, December 6, 2012 12:15 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Question Of Love?

I believe that romantic love is a culture concept brought on by the media and in turn also by the people who buy into it.

Now real love I think can exist in that it is humanly possible to unconditionally love someone. As a mother loves her own blood, she too is capable of feeling this way toward another person who she has put an equal importance on. However, I don't think this is nearly as common as the media would have us believe.

I agree with you as well Fewas23 on this, 100%.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fewas23" <jewjitsu23@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back