Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Not Living Life To The Full

Yes of course incense can be used as it calms down the mind and build up a beautiful atmosphere. Just don't have the windows closed, because its important to breathe in clean air too.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

My parents would try to make me more social, and it got to the point where they would nag so much that I would say I was going to a friends house but I would go sit in the woods, "daydreaming". I put that in quotation marks as what I was doing was actually helping me learn the basics of meditations, such as visualizations, digging up past life memories, etc.

Now that I found SS and I know and accept myself more, I'm more comfortable on all levels. I get along great with people, and people are naturally drawn to me due to an aspect in my natal chart, but I prefer to keep my distance and do most of my socializing online. It just suits me better, and leaves more time for my advancing and studies.

It seems to me, and I could be wrong, that it's mostly the new souls who are social butterflies. It's like they don't quite know themselves yet, so they need a lot of social interaction to find themselves and to be more accepted. Does this make sense? I'm not saying it's wrong or anything, it's just from my observations.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Even in the animal kingdom there is always some animal in the pack which is more of a loner for better or worse and this occurs in Humans too. But it can happen for many reasons. Some people are born loners and have this introverted mentality, which is of a born loner. They just dislike having much company and are more within themselves. Others want to have a social life but they can't cause fate fucks them, so they are 'forced' to be loners. Others choose to be loners because a part of them is and another is not. Like these are social people, can socialize and are 'accepted' but they choose not to because its either a waste of time in their eyes or they don't find people to match their opinions with, so they keep a closed circle and rejoice therein.

Whatever the case being a loner and not being a 'Social animal' isn't bad. To be brutally honest people who spend a time for themselves are far more wise than people who spend their time on others. People who balance this out are doing whats best of them. But others who are mostly loners have other gifts. What matters is to be yourself. Personally I choose to be a loner because this is where I feel like myself. I dislike the world. Only ones I have respect for are other Satanists and the person I love aside with the Gods. Its just that. To not overstrech I agree here, its just natural. I remember teachers at school etc, almost used to enforce me to be with other kids and made it a big deal that I wasn't so befriending to others. Pushing this mentality over someone who is a loner can be crushing and probably has as a person to destroy their non-social which in many cases leads to...Wisdom.

I never met anyone extremely wise that was socializing with anyone they saw and had many connections with them and this is my honest experiecen with this. People who balance this out or are prone to 'lonely' behavior are mostly more wise because they think more, they act more and they pay attention to themselves.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Loner many times is just another term for introverted personality types. Which is a normal occuring type.

If you mentioning the mantra listed here:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/206

Its MUNKA not munca.

Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 4:48:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Not Living Life To The Full

In many cases people are loners because of past life karma sabotaging their friendships. Make sure to do the MUNCA virbration if you have that.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

I understand what you are saying but when it comes to this sort of thing its different. I'm am not a loner by nature. I LOVE being social and hanging out but I am also very deep into spirituality.There are many satanists here who are very social but we all BECOME lonerts because we are different from everybody else.Because we cannot connect with others, those who are without, for obvious reasons. All of us Satanists have a healthy 'obsession' with Spirituality and Satanism. This is good for us and healthy. It is natural. The more we advance and evolve our soul fixes and balances. You are probably just a natural loner and feel that since many are social you feel that you need to be social. Embrace yourself.It seems you need to understand that we are freeing ourselves by working on our souls and being cut off from others in the world will NOT stop us from raising our serpents. Just understand that you being YOU is who you are. Being focused intently on
the
spiritual is a great thing in a satanists case. It will only advance you and help you along the way. The only problem that you may have is the fact that you cannot relate to others who are without and because of that you feel like you have no social life or anything else. Focusing on your spirituality will balance you out and help you understand what you need and what you need to focus on. Your balance will come naturally. Your focus will allow you to achieve much spiritual advancement. Read the reply that Hoodedcobra and HP Don wrote to you. This should help you understand.

------------------------------
On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 9:20 AM EDT Draco Majinn wrote:

Shannon, it's not that I am unhappy being focused on the spiritual, I am like you and most Satanists a loner by nature and I feel the same as what you just said, the exact same thing happend! But it's like this, to raise the serpent you need be free and unhibited by anything and to be obsessive over anything isn't really free, if you're totally focused on one thing that you neglect other areas then it is bad for spiritual growth, even if that one thing you're focused on is the spiritual, if that makes sense? S: It's hard to get a balance right, especially with obsessions. I may just be overthinking it. Thanks for helping.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Arte you hgappy being focused on the spiritual? Your balance will also come in time. There are memebers here who still find it hard to have a steady routine or even meditate so in a way your position is very desireable and a quality that is great. Keep in mind that many memberts here don't really have friends or a social life either due to the difference in lifestyles and because we ARE satanists. I have no real friends and I like it that way because I can get disytacted by hanging out and partying. The last time that happened I neglected my meditations for about a day and a half and that was not good. So I love being preoccupied with my spirituality but like many have said try to find outdoor hobbies or anything that will increase your social skills and circumstances but just have a balance with the material and spiritual also KNOW that we are all working for a goal for godhead and we are at war so being focused on spirituality and advancing isn't
the
worst thing... I'd rather sacrifice my need to be social and having friends etc for Satan and our goals. That is very important.

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 3:38 PM EDT Draco Majinn wrote:

I have heard it said many times that Satanism as well as being about Spiritually empowering yourself is also about living life to the full. I simply don't know how to do this. Most 18 year olds here in south England are out partying, getting drunk, getting layed and squeezing every drop out of their youth. I am a loner and have always been obsessive and uncommunicative with others around me even my family. My astrology chart has no air signs, 5 scorpio planets and Pluto conjunct ascendant which is also Scorpio. All I think about everyday is spirtitual advancement, I perform everything daily, Chakra work, Void meditation, Breathing Exercises, Physical yoga and when I am not doing that I am studying spirituality and try to void meditate all the time no matter what I am doing, I am happy with the progress I have made but it is like my life has become empty, like I am disregarding the material world. I look at other people my age and see how they're
living
and feel like I am wasting my life. Everytime I invoke the positive elements Air or Fire to balance myself what happens is I still end up thinking about the spiritual ALL THE TIME and the mental energy and desire for movement and activity these elements bring just frustrate me and make it harder to meditate so I go back to over using water or black energy in order to keep my mind silent and focused on the spiritual.

Please could someone help, I feel like I am going around in circles and that I am terribly unbalanced.

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

I think you may be right lol also inconjunction with the natal chart

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 7:59 PM EDT lydia_666@... wrote:

My parents would try to make me more social, and it got to the point where they would nag so much that I would say I was going to a friends house but I would go sit in the woods, "daydreaming". I put that in quotation marks as what I was doing was actually helping me learn the basics of meditations, such as visualizations, digging up past life memories, etc.

Now that I found SS and I know and accept myself more, I'm more comfortable on all levels. I get along great with people, and people are naturally drawn to me due to an aspect in my natal chart, but I prefer to keep my distance and do most of my socializing online. It just suits me better, and leaves more time for my advancing and studies.

It seems to me, and I could be wrong, that it's mostly the new souls who are social butterflies. It's like they don't quite know themselves yet, so they need a lot of social interaction to find themselves and to be more accepted. Does this make sense? I'm not saying it's wrong or anything, it's just from my observations.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Even in the animal kingdom there is always some animal in the pack which is more of a loner for better or worse and this occurs in Humans too. But it can happen for many reasons. Some people are born loners and have this introverted mentality, which is of a born loner. They just dislike having much company and are more within themselves. Others want to have a social life but they can't cause fate fucks them, so they are 'forced' to be loners. Others choose to be loners because a part of them is and another is not. Like these are social people, can socialize and are 'accepted' but they choose not to because its either a waste of time in their eyes or they don't find people to match their opinions with, so they keep a closed circle and rejoice therein.

Whatever the case being a loner and not being a 'Social animal' isn't bad. To be brutally honest people who spend a time for themselves are far more wise than people who spend their time on others. People who balance this out are doing whats best of them. But others who are mostly loners have other gifts. What matters is to be yourself. Personally I choose to be a loner because this is where I feel like myself. I dislike the world. Only ones I have respect for are other Satanists and the person I love aside with the Gods. Its just that. To not overstrech I agree here, its just natural. I remember teachers at school etc, almost used to enforce me to be with other kids and made it a big deal that I wasn't so befriending to others. Pushing this mentality over someone who is a loner can be crushing and probably has as a person to destroy their non-social which in many cases leads to...Wisdom.

I never met anyone extremely wise that was socializing with anyone they saw and had many connections with them and this is my honest experiecen with this. People who balance this out or are prone to 'lonely' behavior are mostly more wise because they think more, they act more and they pay attention to themselves.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Loner many times is just another term for introverted personality types. Which is a normal occuring type.

Its MUNKA not munca.

In many cases people are loners because of past life karma sabotaging their friendships. Make sure to do the MUNCA virbration if you have that.

I understand what you are saying but when it comes to this sort of thing its different. I'm am not a loner by nature. I LOVE being social and hanging out but I am also very deep into spirituality.There are many satanists here who are very social but we all BECOME lonerts because we are different from everybody else.Because we cannot connect with others, those who are without, for obvious reasons. All of us Satanists have a healthy 'obsession' with Spirituality and Satanism. This is good for us and healthy. It is natural. The more we advance and evolve our soul fixes and balances. You are probably just a natural loner and feel that since many are social you feel that you need to be social. Embrace yourself.It seems you need to understand that we are freeing ourselves by working on our souls and being cut off from others in the world will NOT stop us from raising our serpents. Just understand that you being YOU is who you are. Being focused intently
on
the
spiritual is a great thing in a satanists case. It will only advance you and help you along the way. The only problem that you may have is the fact that you cannot relate to others who are without and because of that you feel like you have no social life or anything else. Focusing on your spirituality will balance you out and help you understand what you need and what you need to focus on. Your balance will come naturally. Your focus will allow you to achieve much spiritual advancement. Read the reply that Hoodedcobra and HP Don wrote to you. This should help you understand.

Shannon, it's not that I am unhappy being focused on the spiritual, I am like you and most Satanists a loner by nature and I feel the same as what you just said, the exact same thing happend! But it's like this, to raise the serpent you need be free and unhibited by anything and to be obsessive over anything isn't really free, if you're totally focused on one thing that you neglect other areas then it is bad for spiritual growth, even if that one thing you're focused on is the spiritual, if that makes sense? S: It's hard to get a balance right, especially with obsessions. I may just be overthinking it. Thanks for helping.

Arte you hgappy being focused on the spiritual? Your balance will also come in time. There are memebers here who still find it hard to have a steady routine or even meditate so in a way your position is very desireable and a quality that is great. Keep in mind that many memberts here don't really have friends or a social life either due to the difference in lifestyles and because we ARE satanists. I have no real friends and I like it that way because I can get disytacted by hanging out and partying. The last time that happened I neglected my meditations for about a day and a half and that was not good. So I love being preoccupied with my spirituality but like many have said try to find outdoor hobbies or anything that will increase your social skills and circumstances but just have a balance with the material and spiritual also KNOW that we are all working for a goal for godhead and we are at war so being focused on spirituality and advancing
isn't
the
worst thing... I'd rather sacrifice my need to be social and having friends etc for Satan and our goals. That is very important.

I have heard it said many times that Satanism as well as being about Spiritually empowering yourself is also about living life to the full. I simply don't know how to do this. Most 18 year olds here in south England are out partying, getting drunk, getting layed and squeezing every drop out of their youth. I am a loner and have always been obsessive and uncommunicative with others around me even my family. My astrology chart has no air signs, 5 scorpio planets and Pluto conjunct ascendant which is also Scorpio. All I think about everyday is spirtitual advancement, I perform everything daily, Chakra work, Void meditation, Breathing Exercises, Physical yoga and when I am not doing that I am studying spirituality and try to void meditate all the time no matter what I am doing, I am happy with the progress I have made but it is like my life has become empty, like I am disregarding the material world. I look at other people my age and see how
they're
living
and feel like I am wasting my life. Everytime I invoke the positive elements Air or Fire to balance myself what happens is I still end up thinking about the spiritual ALL THE TIME and the mental energy and desire for movement and activity these elements bring just frustrate me and make it harder to meditate so I go back to over using water or black energy in order to keep my mind silent and focused on the spiritual.

Please could someone help, I feel like I am going around in circles and that I am terribly unbalanced.

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Yes I think you are right lydia good observation.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Tue, Sep 18, 2012 11:59:49 PM

<td val[/IMG]   My parents would try to make me more social, and it got to the point where they would nag so much that I would say I was going to a friends house but I would go sit in the woods, "daydreaming". I put that in quotation marks as what I was doing was actually helping me learn the basics of meditations, such as visualizations, digging up past life memories, etc.

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Its MUNKA not munca.

I understand what you are saying but when it comes to this sort of thing its different. I'm am not a loner by nature. I LOVE being social and hanging out but I am also very deep into spirituality.There are many satanists here who are very social but we all BECOME lonerts because we are different from everybody else.Because we cannot connect with others, those who are without, for obvious reasons. All of us Satanists have a healthy 'obsession' with Spirituality and Satanism. This is good for us and healthy. It is natural. The more we advance and evolve our soul fixes and balances. You are probably just a natural loner and feel that since many are social you feel that you need to be social. Embrace yourself.It seems you need to understand that we are freeing ourselves by working on our souls and being cut off from others in the world will NOT stop us from raising our serpents. Just understand that you being YOU is who you are. Being focused intently on
the

Arte you hgappy being focused on the spiritual? Your balance will also come in time. There are memebers here who still find it hard to have a steady routine or even meditate so in a way your position is very desireable and a quality that is great. Keep in mind that many memberts here don't really have friends or a social life either due to the difference in lifestyles and because we ARE satanists. I have no real friends and I like it that way because I can get disytacted by hanging out and partying. The last time that happened I neglected my meditations for about a day and a half and that was not good. So I love being preoccupied with my spirituality but like many have said try to find outdoor hobbies or anything that will increase your social skills and circumstances but just have a balance with the material and spiritual also KNOW that we are all working for a goal for godhead and we are at war so being focused on spirituality and advancing isn't
the

I have heard it said many times that Satanism as well as being about Spiritually empowering yourself is also about living life to the full. I simply don't know how to do this. Most 18 year olds here in south England are out partying, getting drunk, getting layed and squeezing every drop out of their youth. I am a loner and have always been obsessive and uncommunicative with others around me even my family. My astrology chart has no air signs, 5 scorpio planets and Pluto conjunct ascendant which is also Scorpio. All I think about everyday is spirtitual advancement, I perform everything daily, Chakra work, Void meditation, Breathing Exercises, Physical yoga and when I am not doing that I am studying spirituality and try to void meditate all the time no matter what I am doing, I am happy with the progress I have made but it is like my life has become empty, like I am disregarding the material world. I look at other people my age and see how they're
living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

hey i am wondering can you meditate with inscences and the candles lit? i am just curious. thanks Love for One True God. *Father Satan* Long Live Satan.

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 4:59 PM PDT lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Its MUNKA not munca.

I understand what you are saying but when it comes to this sort of thing its different. I'm am not a loner by nature. I LOVE being social and hanging out but I am also very deep into spirituality.There are many satanists here who are very social but we all BECOME lonerts because we are different from everybody else.Because we cannot connect with others, those who are without, for obvious reasons. All of us Satanists have a healthy 'obsession' with Spirituality and Satanism. This is good for us and healthy. It is natural. The more we advance and evolve our soul fixes and balances. You are probably just a natural loner and feel that since many are social you feel that you need to be social. Embrace yourself.It seems you need to understand that we are freeing ourselves by working on our souls and being cut off from others in the world will NOT stop us from raising our serpents. Just understand that you being YOU is who you are. Being focused intently
on
the

Arte you hgappy being focused on the spiritual? Your balance will also come in time. There are memebers here who still find it hard to have a steady routine or even meditate so in a way your position is very desireable and a quality that is great. Keep in mind that many memberts here don't really have friends or a social life either due to the difference in lifestyles and because we ARE satanists. I have no real friends and I like it that way because I can get disytacted by hanging out and partying. The last time that happened I neglected my meditations for about a day and a half and that was not good. So I love being preoccupied with my spirituality but like many have said try to find outdoor hobbies or anything that will increase your social skills and circumstances but just have a balance with the material and spiritual also KNOW that we are all working for a goal for godhead and we are at war so being focused on spirituality and advancing
isn't
the

I have heard it said many times that Satanism as well as being about Spiritually empowering yourself is also about living life to the full. I simply don't know how to do this. Most 18 year olds here in south England are out partying, getting drunk, getting layed and squeezing every drop out of their youth. I am a loner and have always been obsessive and uncommunicative with others around me even my family. My astrology chart has no air signs, 5 scorpio planets and Pluto conjunct ascendant which is also Scorpio. All I think about everyday is spirtitual advancement, I perform everything daily, Chakra work, Void meditation, Breathing Exercises, Physical yoga and when I am not doing that I am studying spirituality and try to void meditate all the time no matter what I am doing, I am happy with the progress I have made but it is like my life has become empty, like I am disregarding the material world. I look at other people my age and see how
they're
living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

I think we are all different. I myself don't give a shit about Laven Satanists and am drawn to Pagans, Spiritual Satanists and even Theistic Satanists. I don't like to be waround those who are without at all. In fact they just feel stupid to me in general. I hate being around tons of people and I never could figure out why. Until a few months ago when I got an aura photo and Mich at Books Beans and Candles had said I would be developing some esp. My aura had gold, green and orange and some indigo in it. Later I started to get headaches around others. I felt like the way I would in New York City when to many idiots were at my house. I noticed that whenever it was someone who wanted to stir up drama like some fucking drunk hick who lived in our building and her husband these were people with major spiritual problems and a lot of emotional issues, they would come around me and my slave alot. I noticed I could sense what they were feeling. I could feel the negativity off them. I was told I would become impathic. I said to Shadow, I can understand why my brother is a fucking hermit. I hat this...

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Its MUNKA not munca.

the

the

living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

This society is dysfunctional and strongly based upon arrested development [by design]. So the quality of conversation and style of socialization is effected by this fact. Years ago I was at a Yule party at work, some of the people who where guests I went to high school with about a decade before. Listening to them was being back at high school they where 30 but had the mind of an adolescent. Dysfunctionality is normalcy in our society if you observe most adults of any age demographic they most all show signs of developmentally they are still on the psychological specturm of mid to late adolescence [regardless of intelligence level]. Only in this society could we have the phenomenon of the "mid life crisis" where the psyche tries to catch up, but causes a panic reaction in doing so.  I doubt its new souls or anything more then basically psychologically speaking, welcome to Hobbit town. Population around 7 billion. So if thats not you, your ability to relate and interact is going to be limited and boring is the normal. Spirituality mature adults having something more important to do then sitting in a bar at 1:30 AM every weekend listening to people lips flapping but only noise coming out. Or learning klingon.    
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Its MUNKA not munca.

the

the

living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

I needed to read this. Lord Satan and the Powers of  Hell have been working in my life to help me achieve balance, what with going back to school (only part time, one course, because that's what I can afford), musical endeavors, studying, and physical exercise.  You're right Brian, They are indeed the best friends one can have. They are my only true friends, as well as one other best friend who is SS too on FB. I have been a loner for the longest time and I thought something must be wrong with me, but now I see it's perfectly normal.

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "xxrygelxx@..." <xxrygelxx@...
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 8:30:19 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Not Living Life To The Full

<td val[/IMG]Don't think I have it right either.I work constantlly on trying tol get that balance in my life too.But it helps a lot to be married to another SS.We both work hard on that balance but to have a truly satanic household is a big part of it.We find time to play and talk too and do other things we both like.We also have many Demons that are part of our life and so they help us find the balance we need also.And by the way they are the best friends you can have.We too are loners in our community.But being SS it has to be that way so don't feel lonely.Just as Shannon said keep doing what you are doing and it will all fit the way it should soon.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Sep 16, 2012 1:25:28 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Thanks Brian. Yes I am trying it's just it feels so compelling to do spiritual work, it's hard to let go and focus on other stuff that I enjoy because I always think with this time I could be empowering myself more but now I feel reassured by people in this group what the right way to go about things is. May I ask how you get the balance right?

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Actually if you are doing all that to me you are living life to the full.All I could suggest is finding a balance between working on yourself and fun.Do you have any hobbies you like?Or walking in nature or anything out doors?Balance between work and play is important in my opinion.If you want be happy it can't be all study rituals and meditation but niether should you waist all your time and not study or meditate.Its all about finding the balance that is right for you.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
[/TD]

how do i know to believe that there is Satan. and how do i know members
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 7:36 PM

Not doing those material things the other guys are doing is nothing to be ashamed of. Notice how you're living in this material world and your existence here has to be empowered by something. Your computer has to be empowered and your mind too. I can tell that you're interested in reaching some higher plane. Don't worry though, the more you gain the more these material issues will be taken care of. In the meanwhile do either material or spiritual things, but keep your mind open, be willing to learn anything. Don't meditate like a robot and think quality only. You should only look to yourself for success. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

I have heard it said many times that Satanism as well as being about Spiritually empowering yourself is also about living life to the full. I simply don't know how to do this. Most 18 year olds here in south England are out partying, getting drunk, getting layed and squeezing every drop out of their youth. I am a loner and have always been obsessive and uncommunicative with others around me even my family. My astrology chart has no air signs, 5 scorpio planets and Pluto conjunct ascendant which is also Scorpio. All I think about everyday is spirtitual advancement, I perform everything daily, Chakra work, Void meditation, Breathing Exercises, Physical yoga and when I am not doing that I am studying spirituality and try to void meditate all the time no matter what I am doing, I am happy with the progress I have made but it is like my life has become empty, like I am disregarding the material world. I look at other people my age and see how they're living and feel like I am wasting my life. Everytime I invoke the positive elements Air or Fire to balance myself what happens is I still end up thinking about the spiritual ALL THE TIME and the mental energy and desire for movement and activity these elements bring just frustrate me and make it harder to meditate so I go back to over using water or black energy in order to keep my mind silent and focused on the spiritual.

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

The answer is simple: meditation and opening to the astral. Visit joyofsatan.org for information.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], edwin bundoo <ebundoo1@... wrote:

how do i know to believe that there is Satan. and how do i know members

Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 7:36 PM

Not doing those material things the other guys are doing is nothing to be ashamed of. Notice how you're living in this material world and your existence here has to be empowered by something. Your computer has to be empowered and your mind too. I can tell that you're interested in reaching some higher plane. Don't worry though, the more you gain the more these material issues will be taken care of. In the meanwhile do either material or spiritual things, but keep your mind open, be willing to learn anything. Don't meditate like a robot and think quality only. You should only look to yourself for success. :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@ wrote:

I have heard it said many times that Satanism as well as being about Spiritually empowering yourself is also about living life to the full. I simply don't know how to do this. Most 18 year olds here in south England are out partying, getting drunk, getting layed and squeezing every drop out of their youth. I am a loner and have always been obsessive and uncommunicative with others around me even my family. My astrology chart has no air signs, 5 scorpio planets and Pluto conjunct ascendant which is also Scorpio. All I think about everyday is spirtitual advancement, I perform everything daily, Chakra work, Void meditation, Breathing Exercises, Physical yoga and when I am not doing that I am studying spirituality and try to void meditate all the time no matter what I am doing, I am happy with the progress I have made but it is like my life has become empty, like I am disregarding the material world. I look at other people my age and see how they're living

Thanks!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back