Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Translation Method: Three-Layered Translation System

Sonne

Greetings to everyone,

The role of the translators, who are tasked with helping Joy of Satan overcome language barriers and deliver the information it contains to millions of people, is a very important one. In the process of fulfilling this task, translations need to be as fast and accurate as possible, and it is quite normal to get help from various tools such as DeepL. Our translators are excellent at what they do, but I still think that the real potential is not being utilised.

When preparing translations, we should have access to the original text and the translation of DeepL, so that we can produce the most accurate translation in the fastest way possible. While doing this, we encounter various obstacles and these obstacles can make this process difficult for us.

For example, we may have to switch between tabs or constantly turn our heads left and right on a split screen, especially when we do this, we lose focus and forget which sentence or paragraph we are focusing on.

As a solution, I present to you the 3-layered translation system. In this system, we do not take the translation of DeepL as a source of truth, but instead we take it as a basis and make improvements and enhancements to it. To do this, we use a method where the original text and the translation are easily visible for comparison.

As you can see in the sketch below, the text with the purple background at the bottom is the translation from DeepL. The yellow background in the centre is the original text. The top one is the final version that we have compared and revised. As you can see there is a small word change, which we would not normally do because we might not notice it. Here we are using a short sentence as an example, but you can imagine what effect this would have in longer sermons.

1722042394681.jpeg

It would be a huge waste of time to manually adjust this process every time. This is where the site I have built comes in. This site automates this system and becomes a handy tool for translators.

As you can see in the design, the two inputs on the left side are used to create translation drafts. You enter the original text in one input and the translation of DeepL in the other. Then, when you press the button, it automatically creates the layout I mentioned above and gives it to the translator for copying. The translator can copy the output and paste it into a text editor of choice.

After the translation is finished, you can copy the entire translation and place it on the right input, which will remove the original text and the translation of DeepL from the entered text, leaving only the part edited by the translator. This makes the translation ready for publication.

1722042432438.png

Given the fact that the translations must be done before the New Satanic Year, as High Priest Hooded Cobra has stated, I am sure that this system will help us improve the quality and speed of translations in JoS.

The site has been checked and approved by Joy of Satan Guardian ApolloAbove, and a much better version of this system will be added to JoS Projects by Joy of Satan Guardian BlackOnyx8.

The site is mobile friendly, so brothers and sisters who do not have a computer can also benefit from this system. You can download the site here.

Don't forget to watch the tutorial video.

If you have feedback please let me know and I will release a new version.

May the Gods bless and help us in this holy task, brothers and sisters.

Hail Satan!

Attachments

• guide.mp4
    10.8 MB
I love this so much. Great project 🤯

I cannot write in the "Proof-readed" row or where else should I write?
You must copy the entire translation and paste it into a text editor. You can't edit on the site.

After you have finished, you can copy the entire translation again and place it on the right side and get rid of the extra parts.

It may help to read again the guide I wrote.

Thanks brother Sonne amazing work that helps a lot in the work of translations I will try it

This is great. Thank you!

Just tested it and it is great and helpful tool. For someone who has to use google translate as Deepl doesnt support our language yet and google translate is just packed with mistakes, this is very helpful tool.
Thank you once again!

Greetings to everyone,

The role of the translators, who are tasked with helping Joy of Satan overcome language barriers and deliver the information it contains to millions of people, is a very important one. In the process of fulfilling this task, translations need to be as fast and accurate as possible, and it is quite normal to get help from various tools such as DeepL. Our translators are excellent at what they do, but I still think that the real potential is not being utilised.

When preparing translations, we should have access to the original text and the translation of DeepL, so that we can produce the most accurate translation in the fastest way possible. While doing this, we encounter various obstacles and these obstacles can make this process difficult for us.

For example, we may have to switch between tabs or constantly turn our heads left and right on a split screen, especially when we do this, we lose focus and forget which sentence or paragraph we are focusing on.

As a solution, I present to you the 3-layered translation system. In this system, we do not take the translation of DeepL as a source of truth, but instead we take it as a basis and make improvements and enhancements to it. To do this, we use a method where the original text and the translation are easily visible for comparison.

As you can see in the sketch below, the text with the purple background at the bottom is the translation from DeepL. The yellow background in the centre is the original text. The top one is the final version that we have compared and revised. As you can see there is a small word change, which we would not normally do because we might not notice it. Here we are using a short sentence as an example, but you can imagine what effect this would have in longer sermons.

View attachment 3345

It would be a huge waste of time to manually adjust this process every time. This is where the site I have built comes in. This site automates this system and becomes a handy tool for translators.

As you can see in the design, the two inputs on the left side are used to create translation drafts. You enter the original text in one input and the translation of DeepL in the other. Then, when you press the button, it automatically creates the layout I mentioned above and gives it to the translator for copying. The translator can copy the output and paste it into a text editor of choice.

After the translation is finished, you can copy the entire translation and place it on the right input, which will remove the original text and the translation of DeepL from the entered text, leaving only the part edited by the translator. This makes the translation ready for publication.

View attachment 3346

Given the fact that the translations must be done before the New Satanic Year, as High Priest Hooded Cobra has stated, I am sure that this system will help us improve the quality and speed of translations in JoS.

The site has been checked and approved by Joy of Satan Guardian ApolloAbove, and a much better version of this system will be added to JoS Projects by Joy of Satan Guardian BlackOnyx8.

The site is mobile friendly, so brothers and sisters who do not have a computer can also benefit from this system. You can download the site here.

Don't forget to watch the tutorial video.

If you have feedback please let me know and I will release a new version.

May the Gods bless and help us in this holy task, brothers and sisters.

Hail Satan!

Yani kısacası, benim yıllardır kullandığım çeviri yöntemini biraz daha sistematik hale getirmişsiniz :D Üstelük bunu ingilizce yazıları rahat okuyamadığım için kendi kendime bulmuştum.

Yani kısacası, benim yıllardır kullandığım çeviri yöntemini biraz daha sistematik hale getirmişsiniz :D Üstelük bunu ingilizce yazıları rahat okuyamadığım için kendi kendime bulmuştum.
Then maybe you should have systematized it and shared it to help your SS brothers and sisters instead of posting such a meaningless comment because you have not "patented" it. The same ideas can come from different minds because everyone has their own intelligence and this is not a way of showing off.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back