Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

  • Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meme warfare

In Mark 12:12-16, Jesus tells two of his apostles to follow a slave to his home, murder him in the slave quarters upstairs, and they later cannibalize him as the passover victim. In the 1984 revised version of the New World Translation, it even has the word [victim] in brackets. The Jehovah's Witnesses changed to a new, gray (very fitting) bible a while back and that scripture was "updated". Gee, pure coincidence, I'm sure. ;)

A "last supper" meme with human body parts on the table and the above scripture included would be a real pisser. :lol:
 
DezFranky said:
Posting this here, since it's off topic.
They know the jews are pushing globalism and posting famous hitler speeches. It makes me happy reading this

I did some spoken recordings for a Chinese/English translator company and some of the articles I provided voice for were kind of blatantly anti-communist and themes like that. Pretty interesting stuff.

its not in-your-face-haha funny but all of these music albums are like long memes musician.bandcamp.com

Does anyone else here like Murdoch Murdoch? It might not be very highbrow but to be honest I liked it a lot and it made for some great screenshots with the caricatures of college communists and stuff

Also thanks for meme downloads
 
I don't always post, but when I do.....

Xian_terrorism.jpg


 
I got the chapter wrong, earlier. It's in Mark 14:12-16, not Mark 12, where the two apostles are commanded to stalk and kill the guy for passover. :roll:
 
Here's a set I put together starring (((Saul of Tarsus))), chief Jew in charge of Jewing the Roman Empire (buh-but he was an Aryan once he stopped persecuting the Aryan Jews for the Synagogue of Satan!)

Saul_Of_Tarsus.png

Europe's political unity before and after Christianity

Saul_Of_Tarsus_II.png

Europe's strength against outsiders before and after Christianity

Saul_Of_Tarsus_III.png

Saul's preference in European intellectual achievement

Saul_Of_Tarsus_IV.png

"Jesus Christ was the greatest enemy the Jews ever had, goy!"



Pascals_Wager3.png

This is another one I did, a very informative guide to (((their))) religion vs ours (rows are religions, columns are what other religions say happens to them. Note that "Satanism" in this chart is LaVeyan Satanism.)
 
RoyBatty91 said:
Here's a set I put together starring (((Saul of Tarsus))), chief Jew in charge of Jewing the Roman Empire (buh-but he was an Aryan once he stopped persecuting the Aryan Jews for the Synagogue of Satan!)

Saul_Of_Tarsus.png

Europe's political unity before and after Christianity

Saul_Of_Tarsus_II.png

Europe's strength against outsiders before and after Christianity

Saul_Of_Tarsus_III.png

Saul's preference in European intellectual achievement

Saul_Of_Tarsus_IV.png

"Jesus Christ was the greatest enemy the Jews ever had, goy!"



Pascals_Wager3.png

This is another one I did, a very informative guide to (((their))) religion vs ours (rows are religions, columns are what other religions say happens to them. Note that "Satanism" in this chart is LaVeyan Satanism.)
you're bringing memes to a whole other dimension with your diagram lmao
 
Aquarius said:
you're bringing memes to a whole other dimension with your diagram lmao
Much obliged. I can't take credit for the original chart though, I just re-arranged it based on which religions were most heavily tied to the Jews (and let any interesting patterns emerge from there)
 
christardianity.jpg
 
truth.jpg
 
zombie.jpg
 
I've noticed this from other places as well. "Reptile" is beginning to catching on as a meme. I've copy pasted a link to a PewDiePie video. It's on 5 minutes and 26 seconds.

https://youtu.be/HjokxE9ntQI?t=326

PewDiePie is one of the most subscribed to channels on YouTube.
 
Egon said:
For a meme to work it has to be simpler. These have too much text and the person would hardly get what they mean at all.

RoyBatty91 said:
Here's a set I put together starring (((Saul of Tarsus))), chief Jew in charge of Jewing the Roman Empire (buh-but he was an Aryan once he stopped persecuting the Aryan Jews for the Synagogue of Satan!)

I made these mostly for /pol/, where people spend all their time obsessing over historical details like this (but are too in love with Christianity, history's original hyper-misanthropic clickbait troll, to let it go) - they'd recognize what each image was pretty quickly, they just need to see them put side by side.
 
WARNING: An odious message is relayed by this meme but this is true.


37554848_508981029529111_5196275636288618496_n.jpg
 
Egon said:
I just found that to be hilarious:

06f6a095b433e87f17bae06f1f873cdc4d6c860d_1_600x703.png
Yes it means "death to jews" or "death to the jews"
Unfortunately according to wikipedia the jewish lobbies and french government (read : the jewish government of the kosher colony of France) pushed for a legal name change which has been enforced on official documents for a few years now.
 
Egon said:
I just found that to be hilarious:

06f6a095b433e87f17bae06f1f873cdc4d6c860d_1_600x703.png


I want to move there. :)
 
lmfao

"A tiny hamlet, consisting of a farm and two houses, in a tiny village called Courtmaux, 60 miles south of Paris, goes by the name of "La-mort-aux-Juifs," which literally translates to "Death to the Jews." This, unsurprisingly, has some anti-Semitism watchdog groups concerned."

https://www.vox.com/2014/8/12/5995107/the-origins-of-frances-ridiculously-anti-semitic-town-name
 
We need as many npc and golem memes as we can get. I havent see people react to a meme so fast, its great. People areactually thinking and paying attention
 
Dqk5F0hX4AAus2r.jpg


Which one of you did this? :lol:
 
bdac53d777f732f938c649f3c246e1c6eeb415d2..png

Inspired by the last sermon of HP Hooded Cobra.
 
Before-After.jpg
 
Control-World.png
 
Egon said:
HoodedCobra666 said:
I made this meme I am going to use in one of my upcoming documentaries. Feel free to distribute this.

Poor painting skills, I know. Lol
I can rework it if you want.

---

By the way the best line in (((Goblin))) Slayer:

Lxit2af.png


And some other meme I've made:

tSn4KUH.png


Dude Goblin Slayer is pretty cool. I'm hooked on it just because of how close the similarities are with the goblins. The Japanese went into deep detail in the foulness of these creatures. Also how people in the anime don't take them serious and how that seems to be a grave mistake. the protagonist understands that they shouldn't be underestimated.

When he said "Goblins don't build anything. They just pillage." I laughed my ass off.

As you can tell I haven't read the manga but I hear good things about it.
 
That also blew my mind, I'm really enjoying this anime. Also SAO 3 has some interesting (?) themes though it's a matter for another thread. :p

hailourtruegod said:
Dude Goblin Slayer is pretty cool. I'm hooked on it just because of how close the similarities are with the goblins. The Japanese went into deep detail in the foulness of these creatures. Also how people in the anime don't take them serious and how that seems to be a grave mistake. the protagonist understands that they shouldn't be underestimated.

When he said "Goblins don't build anything. They just pillage." I laughed my ass off.

As you can tell I haven't read the manga but I hear good things about it.
 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back
Top