Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Is this true? Brothers and sisters?

We all believe currently that Jesus is fictitious character. But apparently historian's have been saying its a historical fact that a man named Jesus walked the earth? Yes or no? And how do you feel on this subject.

I have heard of people named Jesus. Anyone else remember the 1991 hit "Right Here Right Now" by Jesus Jones? I am not endorsing that song, positively or negatively, but that is evidence that just because someone refers to a Jesus having walked the earth, that doesn't mean the kike on the stick is the Jesus they were talking about.

That was not his real name.

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 10:30 AM, <denniswhicher@... wrote:
  I have heard of people named Jesus. Anyone else remember the 1991 hit "Right Here Right Now" by Jesus Jones? I am not endorsing that song, positively or negatively, but that is evidence that just because someone refers to a Jesus having walked the earth, that doesn't mean the kike on the stick is the Jesus they were talking about.

It may be true. There may have been a Jesus. But, one needs to understand that there was no 'messaih' who was called Jesus. 'Yeshua' was a common Hebrew name. There could have been umpteen Yeshuas in the entire region. Hence, some Yeshua somewhere, wouldn't be necessarily a messaih that we have been lied about.  

That is a fucking dirty kike name . And a name of a filth vile skum false prophet . Destruction and death to the Christ illusion and its thought forms and puppet masters ! Hail FATHER SATAN!!!!! Hail Hells ARMY!!!!!!!!! <<< 666

Yeah, I have a friend named Jesus. His name is Jesus Hernandez. Appearantly, scientists are right, a man named Jesus walked the earth once.. Lots of them.

In general it's a horrible fucking name , it's like the name fucking Christian but worse . So fucken what if a couple of people have been pitifully named that.. Fuck Jesus! HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

No, there was never any such person as Jesus Christ. However, since there are multiple Jews with the same name then I guess that theoretically it is possible, just like there are Thousands of people with the name John Smith, because its common.

The Jews make shit up all the time about that Nazarene. They also Lie about Satan and Hitler. If a Jew said it then I can Guarantee you that it is Not truthful. They have an agenda of Enslaving the world and killing all those who resist them. Why would you listen to anything they had to say?

This is a good question though. What if? What if that Jesus Christ really did exist? Wow, I guess we are all going to miss out on that Jewish Paradise, no heaven for us! GOOD! Because the very last thing that I (A Pure Blooded Gentile) would Ever do is bow to a Jew and worship it as some kind of a God or as a being Higher than myself. No, that's all backed up! The Jews are all LOWER than Me.  I would tell them to kiss my ass but I don't their Jewish Lips, Bacteria or Saliva anywhere on me.

Hail Satan!!In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

On Thursday, December 26, 2013 1:17 AM, "smoketillyahchoke@..." <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:
  In general it's a horrible fucking name , it's like the name fucking Christian but worse . So fucken what if a couple of people have been pitifully named that.. Fuck Jesus! HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Brothers, Sisters, let us focus our anger not at the name, but at the enemy, for we will triumph. Hail Satan!

Ben Wolicki,S.S.S. Triton Boatswain.
On Dec 25, 2013, at 22:17, <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

i have loved that .

On Thursday, December 26, 2013 6:11 PM, Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:
  No, there was never any such person as Jesus Christ. However, since there are multiple Jews with the same name then I guess that theoretically it is possible, just like there are Thousands of people with the name John Smith, because its common.

The Jews make shit up all the time about that Nazarene. They also Lie about Satan and Hitler. If a Jew said it then I can Guarantee you that it is Not truthful. They have an agenda of Enslaving the world and killing all those who resist them. Why would you listen to anything they had to say?

This is a good question though. What if? What if that Jesus Christ really did exist? Wow, I guess we are all going to miss out on that Jewish Paradise, no heaven for us! GOOD! Because the very last thing that I (A Pure Blooded Gentile) would Ever do is bow to a Jew and worship it as some kind of a God or as a being Higher than myself. No, that's all backed up! The Jews are all LOWER than Me.  I would tell them to kiss my ass but I don't their Jewish Lips, Bacteria or Saliva anywhere on me.

Hail Satan!!In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

On Thursday, December 26, 2013 1:17 AM, "smoketillyahchoke@..." <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back