Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello is there any documentaries on the truth of WW2 ,

scemo

Is there any because they had one someone sent me before but it got removed from the website,I guess the Jews always gets their way

I do not know of a documentary that is 100% accurate, there are some things you can look up for research though:

1. Hitler's speeches.
2. Hitlers, Josef Goebbels etc. writings.
3. Adolf Hitler the greatest story never told (again not 100% accurate)
4. there are plenty of videos on platforms like Bitchute that are an interesting watch.
5. Mein kampf.

There is also plenty of good material to be found in Satan's library, most of the above can also be found here.

I do not know of a documentary that is 100% accurate, there are some things you can look up for research though:

1. Hitler's speeches.
4. there are plenty of videos on platforms like Bitchute that are an interesting watch.
5. Mein kampf.

There is also plenty of good material to be found in Satan's library, most of the above can also be found here.
Thank you 🖤👽🫀

Is there any because they had one someone sent me before but it got removed from the website,I guess the Jews always gets their way
Even on YouTube there are many official speeches and news reports of Nazi Germany.
I recommend listening to them and watching them.

1. Hitler's speeches.
5. Mein kampf.

Hellstorm is not exactly about the HoloHoax but discuses the gruesome details of WW2s ending years and Eisenhower's Death Camp in Germany and the horror of thr the Holodomor.
There used to be a really great film debunking the 6millionsoaps by Castle Hill Productions..but can't recall the name right now..pretty sure somewhere on Archive but it was being massively censored this last near decade especially..I used to have compiled lists and some actual physical books more. Oh! HIGHLY RECOMMEND checking out Barnes Review..they have alot if historically dedicated work and can even subscribe to a bi monthly magazine if they still do that..will definitely want to again myself in near future to support them. Was thinking to see if a topic thread is already being discussed (had made some videos and songs even for her many years ago when 1st discovering her & her brother...she(Ursela Haverbeck) really is true NS hero & POW if you will in regards to being seriously attacked by the forskin chewing rabbi filth. 😡
🪷In 2015 I found the Haulacaust Deprogramming website which had a ton if resources...will see if can find it to add link here. Hail Ursula Haverbeck! Heil Hitler! Hail Satan!

Even on YouTube there are many official speeches and news reports of Nazi Germany.
I recommend listening to them and watching them.
The actual website was shut down many times I remember and don't think it is up again but found it copied into all the information preserved on Archive..hope it helps :) There is likely alot here in JoS as well🌳88🖤666🌠🏔️🌹(sometimes hashtagging the word revisionism helps lead to some more sources also✨🕯️✨

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back