Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

For Our People: The Joy of Satan

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
The Joy of Satan since it's inception many years ago, was never in anyway supported by nobody. It started out as an attempt to restore the Gods and their Truth. Always, it based it's powers on the power of the people - whether many or few.

When we had 82 members, still, we were doing things on our own, owning nothing to nobody. Our people work for the Gods and the Gods reward them, the power of the people and the Gentiles is grown as a form of power that improves our midst. We receive the light of the Gods from the highest domain and channel it.

We never caved in for any demands, buyouts or bowed our head to those who were against the People or the Gods. Our people are our power and those people, we bring to the Gods and to enlightenment.

We might not have been the most powerful as a result, but power, when borrowed from your enemy, is a mere deception and a bargain with the unholy force that is human hating. We will not turn to the human haters for help, we will stand by humanity to the final end.

While everything else out of the enemy, is based it's power in theft, or in wars (such as the Crusades), or deception the Joy of Satan has grown only by cultivating spiritually human beings to bring them closer to the Divine and the Spiritual.

Everyone must walk up with their head high here, because we owe no favors to no jews and we owe no loans to no jewish banks. Our people are behind us, and only to them we answer and to no enemy.

We have never bowed to nobody and only prostrated to our Gods, so they would bless us. Nobody and nothing else.

One insane jew, not that long ago, sent me an e-mail on how much "I would sell the JoS for" in typical insulting fashion. I told them to go k**l themselves. There is no number, no price, under heaven or earth, that can replace the power of the People or their Divine Right to receive the knowlege of the Joy of Satan.

Seeing this, many of our people are starting to discover their inner divinity, which extends beyond all of these false offers of the enemy. They have understood the deception. And their strength re-actives, to where they uphold the kingdom of the Gods on their own backs which are getting stronger by the day.

And soon, everything will be light as a feather for all of us carriers of our Gods, with a pure and unadulterated banner, a banner without blood, without usurious requests, without evil, pure and clean to be carried onward into the aeons.

Many in history, such as "Nationalists" today, or Christians, are constantly bowing their heads to the jews, accepting them as their masters or striking unholy bargains with them for "power" and control. Eventually, they are all eaten up by the jews and these unholy and evil powers.

My eternal love rests with my brothers and sisters, all of you who are holders of the banner of the Gods. Your strength will be remembered in the aeons to come, where to next generations we will be looked upon as a heroic generation, who in the middle of Kali Yuga, still fought by the principles of the Satya Yuga, the Era of Truth.

Only to the People and our own we will answer, and to you we belong, and only our family is our house. May all of you receive tenfold what you give, and hundredfold. Thank you all, may the Gods bless us all.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

One insane jew, not that long ago, sent me an e-mail on how much "I would sell the JoS for" in typical insulting fashion.
Same way I'm getting mails from jews to buy the Joy of Satan Google Play account and rights over the app...

The holy cannot be sold or bought, because no amount of money does not form the value that the holy has. And if one thinks it's worth it for some amount, then he never knew what he had in his hands.

Man's current level limits but does not condemn him. We are so below, so far away from the light, but at the same time, we are so above, so close.

Honestly, it's a fascinating thing, you look at the whole world and everybody thinks it's coming to an end. And what about us? We talk about how every day we are getting stronger and stronger, every day we are one step closer to victory, everlasting glory.

While the world is yearning to follow the way of the Jew, may we continue to be followers of Satan.

Well, let them choose whatever path they want, after all, the path to the light is the one and only!

Soviet soldiers in WW2 were treated like garbage by their own government. On the other hand, the German Reich cared about each and every one of its soldiers. One fought for the (((people))) and the other for its people.
German reich for soldier and military using concept from Lucifius Focalor and Sargatanas.for the welfare of soldiers and soldiers for the people

The Joy of Satan since it's inception many years ago, was never in anyway supported by nobody. It started out as an attempt to restore the Gods and their Truth. Always, it based it's powers on the power of the people - whether many or few.

When we had 82 members, still, we were doing things on our own, owning nothing to nobody. Our people work for the Gods and the Gods reward them, the power of the people and the Gentiles is grown as a form of power that improves our midst. We receive the light of the Gods from the highest domain and channel it.

We never caved in for any demands, buyouts or bowed our head to those who were against the People or the Gods. Our people are our power and those people, we bring to the Gods and to enlightenment.

We might not have been the most powerful as a result, but power, when borrowed from your enemy, is a mere deception and a bargain with the unholy force that is human hating. We will not turn to the human haters for help, we will stand by humanity to the final end.

While everything else out of the enemy, is based it's power in theft, or in wars (such as the Crusades), or deception the Joy of Satan has grown only by cultivating spiritually human beings to bring them closer to the Divine and the Spiritual.

Everyone must walk up with their head high here, because we owe no favors to no jews and we owe no loans to no jewish banks. Our people are behind us, and only to them we answer and to no enemy.

We have never bowed to nobody and only prostrated to our Gods, so they would bless us. Nobody and nothing else.

One insane jew, not that long ago, sent me an e-mail on how much "I would sell the JoS for" in typical insulting fashion. I told them to go kill themselves. There is no number, no price, under heaven or earth, that can replace the power of the People or their Divine Right to receive the knowlege of the Joy of Satan.

Seeing this, many of our people are starting to discover their inner divinity, which extends beyond all of these false offers of the enemy. They have understood the deception. And their strength re-actives, to where they uphold the kingdom of the Gods on their own backs which are getting stronger by the day.

And soon, everything will be light as a feather for all of us carriers of our Gods, with a pure and unadulterated banner, a banner without blood, without usurious requests, without evil, pure and clean to be carried onward into the aeons.

Many in history, such as "Nationalists" today, or Christians, are constantly bowing their heads to the jews, accepting them as their masters or striking unholy bargains with them for "power" and control. Eventually, they are all eaten up by the jews and these unholy and evil powers.

My eternal love rests with my brothers and sisters, all of you who are holders of the banner of the Gods. Your strength will be remembered in the aeons to come, where to next generations we will be looked upon as a heroic generation, who in the middle of Kali Yuga, still fought by the principles of the Satya Yuga, the Era of Truth.

Only to the People and our own we will answer, and to you we belong, and only our family is our house. May all of you receive tenfold what you give, and hundredfold. Thank you all, may the Gods bless us all.

Just as the infiltrators have done with Freemasonry (changing it from something good to evil) they have done so to our world throughout the ages and still vainly attempt to do so here. To stand on the right side of this history is an honour none of us should take lightly.

The enemy creates new order out of chaos (Ordo ab Chao, a phrase from the Scottish Rite). They only know how to destroy and recreate from what they destroy. Anything relating to true divinity and truth gets torn down and lambasted by the enemy and their brainwashed masses.

For us to have not only survived but thrived in the face of this shows the true strength of our Gods and our fellow brothers and sisters. As well, to the incredible truth about our Gods and our origins shared here, I can't be any more grateful and inspired.

Thank you HPHC for being such a powerful role-model to us all in this fight for spiritual, mental and physical liberation! As much as I wish for our religion to reach "official" status in law, that appears not possible with the ones who run things. We should always be careful where and with whom we discuss politics and religion with because I suspect that there are people who work in the government among us who are privy to immense secrets and knowledge, most notably those high-ranking Freemasons which are more common than I once thought. For whatever reason they love drinking and going to bars... :-/ I merely occasionally go for socialization with friends and for the non-alcoholic drinks.

I think we need to always be vigilant albeit no less determined in helping others find truth. Moderation and awareness are quite important IMO. 🙂

We will continue to spread the truth of the Gods until it is known everywhere.

I’m so Proud of you HP HoodedCobra666

We have a great High Priest Hdcobra666
Thank you for all your hard work in keeping JoS growing and expanding and your loyalty and truthfulness to JoS and to the members here, and that we will never sell out to the enemies no amount of money can buy us, we guard JoS will our lives we love our Father Satan and our Gods and our loyal members in JoS, and no low life scum or Jew can change that or take it away from us or buy it, it’s not for sale and this time you Jews are not stealing our precious gift our Father gave us, no we win this time, you Jews are getting what you deserve for the thousands of years you stole corrupted and lied about our heritages our pagan roots, not this time, we are strong powerful and we win!

Hail Father Satan ❤️
Hail Gods and Goddesses ❤️

A similar thing happened to someone else working on a considerable project. A brief message of "anything you want".

I don't think they'd live up to their "promises" anyway

This sermon moved me to tears, I’m so happy to be with Satan and all of you true followers of our Gods!! Sieg Heil!! *seig heil echoes for all eternity*

One insane jew, not that long ago, sent me an e-mail on how much "I would sell the JoS for" in typical insulting fashion. I told them to go k**l themselves. There is no number, no price, under heaven or earth, that can replace the power of the People or their Divine Right to receive the knowlege of the Joy of Satan.

Gods bless you HPHC666.

We the people and members of the Joy of Satan are forever grateful to you High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 for your continuous dedication and efforts to serve our Gods and us here. Thanks to all guardians and everyone behind the scenes making things happen positively to see us advance in all seriousness. Words can't express our gratitude enough. We'll do our part and we pray for the utmost guidance from Father Satan and and our Gods and Goddesses of Hell as we soldier on to victory very soon.
Hail Father Satan
Hail Mama Astarte
Hail all Gods and Goddesses of Hell forever.

We cannot be bribed, nor can we be threatened.

Regardless of what opposition we would face, the Joy of Satan remains supported and upheld by us, by our power and our hands, always, from our desire to uphold the teachings of Our Gods, Their Wisdoms and Their Truth's forever, to keep Them fresh in the collective Soul Memory of our people and cast out the falsehoods and godless slander from the jews and their lackeys permanently. To allow our people to persist through the Satya Yuga and rise higher, away from the false notions and maniacal control of the enemy and their anti-human agenda's and godless cults.

No effort is too great to see this through.

The notion to "sell" the Joy of Satan, or to abandon the Gods under any circumstance does not exist within the Souls or minds of a True Spiritual Satanist.
There is nothing more appalling and offensive than that.

We only owe to the Gods this opportunity to receive Their teachings and wisdom, and to share Their teachings with the world so our world does not remain Godless and deranged as it has become under the false and godless cults of the jews and their lackeys. For what we lack, we raise ourselves up in order to make up for what is lacking, so we may always have the necessary ability, power, wealth and everything else necessary to sustain Satan's Temple on Earth.

The Joy of Satan is His Temple, by His people, by His Blessings, maintained through the ethical means and highest standards under close scrutiny from the Highest Gods. Anything lesser is an insult to Them. We Settle only to be the most upright means regardless of circumstances.

No jew has any place in the Joy of Satan, nor any retarded bargains from jews or their ilk.

So it stays always. By our People, for our People.

Jews and all other people who see us as a fake organization founded for money are the embodiment of stupidity. This is the most sacred temple of our Almighty Lord and Father Lucifer Satanas. The thought of demolishing or selling this place is impossible. No matter what those fools think today, our future victory will be absolute. And when they hear that humanity has been put to sleep by religions such as Islam and Christianity, when they see that the real enemy is the Jews instead of Father Satan and the Gentiles, the only sentence they will say will be: "Joy of Satan was right."

Praise Satan.

Wait, there's an app?
There's an app I made with the purpose of outreach, which by now is faring better and better, growing by the day. Check my signature :)

I am speechless. It's incredibly Jewish to ask, "How much would you sell JoS for?" I say it is completely Jewish because Jews don't really understand anything about true spirituality, due to their reptilian nature, they don't understand the value of the human soul.

The only thing they understand is that fucking shekel shit. But I repeat, the serious thing is not that the Jew behaves like this, because deep down we know, they are Jews who cannot do anything other than be Jews.

The problem is the Gentiles (the corrupt ones obviously, not our proud JoS warriors) who demonstrate all their idiocy by favoring this depraved people.

I say they are idiots because instead of thinking about their own well-being and therefore taking care of themselves spiritually and perhaps aspiring to the Magnum Opus or at least a high spiritual status, they too prefer temporary "shekels".

They don't value their life and their person, they sold these things in exchange for a few shekels from a psychopathic Jew.

It just makes me laugh that these Jews ask you if you are willing to sell JoS, as if you, High Priest, or even us heroes of Satan, are on the same level as those Jewish shits. But it's not like that, we are human, they are just useless slaves with an inferior soul.

Thank You Brother HPHC 666!
Hail The JoS!
Hail Father Satan Forever!

Thank you High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 for the heartwarming sermon and the highest levels of Wisdom you share with us. It made me proud to be a member of this family of such advanced Souls and such a high caliber of people who have embraced the responsibilities inherent in growing and sustaining this unique vision of The Truth. And it filled my heart with joy to witness yourself extolling the virtues of the many and the few for their role in growing this baby dragon. And to everyone behind the scenes, a gigantic Thank You for holding the wheel, you Zarathustra's. And for assuring JoS is run and upheld to the highest ethical standards while remaining steadfast in its endeavor to bring The Truth to the world without any consideration of the financial "bottomLine" that could be reaped by selling this baby dragon. Bless the Gods for inspiring the correct souls to create this Temple and lead this brotherhood......We commit to being holders of the Pure and Unadulterated Banner of the Gods. We freely, and without reservation, will proudly emulate your example and carry the banner forward into the aeons.

Hail Satan!!
Hail All the God's!!
Hail the Temple and Brotherhood of JoS!!

We owe what we are to you great Priests. If we have this treasure from which to learn and grow, where we can feel like family and at home, we owe it to all of you! Thanks for what you do. All this is priceless, it cannot be sold nor devalued! We will fight more every day, united under the name of Father Satan and the Gods

This part of your article almost made me cry. It always inspires me that we are now and in these years at the best time to fight for Lord Lucifer and humanity. There are many reasons to explain this fact. We are referred to as a generation of heroes. I thank all of you who are fighting for JOS.☀️❤️

(srry for my bad english ❤️).

I am that I am, I knows no authority and bows to no one. I worship Satan, the only true God, he who guides my soul through the path of the Gods. I am a creature without fear because of Satan. Doing the rituals, Vibrating the runes has brought so much enlightenment and understanding to me. I fear not the lonely road of Satanism because all the demons are following me. this demons are me and I am them, and we are one. "Strength through joy and is not to be measured" Yes I feel them all around for we are One. This left hand path is the path that led me to where I am today. When you know the truth, you will see how people are like program bolts for the system. 😡 SIGMUND FREUD- on Religion
"It is so pathetically absurd and infantile that it is humiliating and embarrassing to think that the majority of people will never rise above it". Blessed be that individual who come here to realize the truth. For the realization of this truth is the real illumination.

HAIL BAALZEBUB!!!

We choose our destiny like that of the Jews themselves, since they have no power, so sooner or later we will see this in its fullest expression.
Let's hope it's sooner rather than later.

Amdusias told Joy of Satan Ministry in 2003: "Just as the enemy has people who cannot see us, we cannot see them. However, they will manifest themselves blatantly as we approach the climax of our cause."

To know that we are already finishing and that there is no need to fear, because it will be time to be brave and represent the gods with the strength that we have acquired so far. Because when everything is over, it will be time to shine among people, rest and continue this tireless journey of infinity with our gods.

Good luck 🍀

Great sermon, thank you very much High Priest Hooded Cobra 666 (y)
The enemy thinks that everyone can be bought and that the enemy can always pay off, but this is not the case - the enemy will not be able to buy those who stand up for the truth (true members of JoS).

When Spiritual Satanism will bloom I am sure that Political Satanism will also rise.

Whether Nazism, or ancient Greek democracy, or another ideology will be at the head of Political Satanism, I do not know, but I know for sure that when people in military and police uniforms with chevrons of Spiritual or Political Satanism come to a Jew, a Jew will not be able to pay off!!!

I try to keep up with all your posts. I am always super happy to read what you present to us I always love the feeling the learning gives. Hail Satan. Your amazing 🤩

Even from a purely materialistic view, Satan offers us the possibility to explore the hole universe, including all riches, become immortal Gods. The highest enemies Jews would give everything they have, billions, trillions, including their families, everything to become immortal. As no amount off wealth will save one from dying loosing everything, with no guarantee in the next live one will accumulate this again. They may try to preserve them via some machines, but as HPHC explained this is just a code resemble them and not their soul.

To answer the question how much the JOS is worth, as much as the possibilitys it provides.
It can not be measured in a currency, it's like asking to sell the hole universe.

What the enemy can provide is just a peace off dust compared to what Satan offers, combined with the best interest for each and every individual, as Satan develops his people so together all can thrive.

Under the enemy no matter how high you rise on earth you will always be a slave to someone who will replace you with no remorse if a better slave comes along.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back