Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About Joy of Satan Social Media

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings everyone in our family,

As the outreach project advances, there will be the creation and maintenance of Joy of Satan Official Social Media.

We will announce these all into a list, when these are solidified. Then, everyone will know what is from us and what is not. Before the topic here, I want to also thank everyone who is doing their part for Spiritual Satanism to reach it's deserved status. Thank you!

These will be directly under us and entrusted individuals, who will run these only on the interest of the Gods and the Joy of Satan. They will be official and trusted. These will allow interaction between people and the Joy of Satan, but in a proper manner, without any individual ego driven situations and in a high standard.

All translations of all the Languages, will also have their own dedicated social media, which will be used for these purposes, as we expand further worldwide.

In the past, there has been the case that many people created fan-groups and other similar things. No wonder, some were created out of good volition and good intents.

If you have been doing honest work, there is nothing to worry about. Send us the links and we will index, boost and promote the social media, which will have to be under the original Joy of Satan from now on. Operators of these can actually get an official position in the Outreach project also, with their work recognized and accepted by the whole community. There will be organization that will take place, to ensure maximum impact.

There is also another topic here, however. While this could in some cases have a good intent in some cases, such as to promote the Joy of Satan, it turns out in the end that many of these are not honest or good.

That involves the striking majority. People building these also make subterranean acts that do not reflect Spiritual Satanism and they do not have honest intents, as such, while they use the Joy of Satan or the Gods as a front, are actively working to undermine bonds of trust and do erosive work such as that of the enemy.

They "self appoint" as leaders, misguide people, and generally this causes a net loss for Satan's souls and people's progression. Running a social media account for promotion would not be bad, but other lines have been crossed and we are aware of this. This topic angers the Gods to a severe level, which if people who do this knew, they would stop immediately. That is no different in many cases from actual enemies, no matter how these people try to rationalize the topic.

People here in the past have cited their intentions: Translations, spreading the message, or "bringing people to the Gods". That is only one part of this.

Like the intent to create a bakery for people to eat, but one does not follow hygienic standards, let alone communicate with anyone on the central Nation to build a bakery, or adding bad food where they see fit, that is not a bakery, that is something that must be closed down. Those of good intent will understand why this line is set. The importance here is not for one to feel like a baker, but for one to be a baker that does the work properly, so that people can eat. It's the only way this could happen.

Helping to "bring people in", while these are not really ending up in the Joy of Satan, or under proper knowledge, or when there is even a complete misdirection, is not proper course. It is a bad end representing net loss. Even if these received 50,000 people, but 49800 do not make it anywhere, numbers do no matter either.

This process is therefore not reflective of work that must happen, but other intents, which oftentimes appear when one gets deeper on the existence of these and how they behave, or why they start behind the JoS's back to begin with.

Cases are all the time observed where they do the following:

1. They are below standard, painting the Joy of Satan in a bad light. This can be highly detrimental. People might demean, shout or engage in public warfare while using the Joy of Satan as a mask and only this, without real respect or real connection to the Joy of Satan. That is enemy behavior. It can lead to abuse and the loss of interested people, due to poor performance.

2. They create other smaller cults, which serve particular interests and misguide people. We have been informed there are also cases where these people try to take advantage of others through these, while simultaneously misdirecting them away from the Joy of Satan.

In many cases albeit they steal or try to take advantage of the Joy of Satan teachings, or my own, they work in oppositional interest to that of the Joy of Satan or other forms of particular interests not reflecting the progress of our side.

That is equal to a jew or an enemy. This angers the Gods, as this dissuades people from Spiritual growth.

3. The above can cause unnecessary division, which is another thing the Gods do detest, as people are severed from the purity of the central source, which is always observed by the whole of the Spiritual Satanist community, constantly evaluated, and where our core is.

For that reason, those who engage in theft, using the Joy of Satan as a proxy, taking information while simultaneously disgracing the Joy of Satan or the Gods, or those who harm people due to their own ignorance for their own fulfillment, are going to be dealt with.

The first layer is there will be a clear separation. The second layer will be that we will take these down unless they are officially handed to the Joy of Satan, since they steal our content. Thirdly, there will be other measures taken for this process.

Unfortunately, if one does engage in these, this is not our responsibility. They aren't from here or anything, or from us.

Lastly if anyone has been conned by any of these characters, do contact us with the necessary information. They oftentimes will tell people to not do this, but you should do this immediately and leave it all.

Stay close to the Joy of Satan and the Gods and don't allow people to confuse you. If they were good they wouldn't tell you all these strange things, openess would be the approach.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

This post and details regarding this is SO IMPORTANT. We must always keep in mind how to be the most ethical people for our community when we represent this to the world.

Back some years ago the very behavior you describe seemed rather common place on the web in regards to those who would splinter off and try to represent us, this resulted in many issues and only disillusioned people and could actually weaken us. This painted us in a bad light as most people doing this were not advanced, and perceived themselves are more important to the community then they actually were.

We should keep these words of Father Satan close to our souls and hearts in moving forward and having things done correctly in how we represent the Joy of Satan, how we handle and conduct ourselves is a BIG PART of this.

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." -Satan

Thank you High Priest Hooded Cobra for your guidance and wisdom 🙏 I pray to Father Satan and the Gods that I will not fall for any kind of jewish traps and ask I ask Father Satan everyday to keep humble and shatter my ignorance and ego
May Father Satan guide and protect all of his devotees
HAIL FATHER SATAN LUCIFER

Thank you HPHC 666.
Hail The JoS!
Hail Father Satan Forever!

Fantastic, I like the idea.

I just had a dream this morning that we had our own school. It was a building in a city, like 5 or 6 floors high and each floor was pretty small. But there were many doors on each floor, with each room focused on a specific subject or topic. There was one room for creating and displaying art works. I remember this, because some new member had an artwork he wanted to share so I was telling him he can share and display it in that room.

Each room was focused on a specific type of spiritual skill or advancement, or a specific area of historical knowledge, or working with a specific language.

I was walking through the building, walking through all of the floors and up the stairs to the next ones. And seeing all the rooms being finished. Some were open and being used, but work was still ongoing finishing them all like painting all the walls and bringing in the supplies. I was walking through the school with High Priest Hooded Cobra and High Priestess Lydia, and some other people. And we were very proud of our work to build this new school.

Before this, also this morning I had a dream that High Priestess Lydia made a post saying she wanted to have a public meeting/party for our members. In a place that is several hours drive away from me, but still nearby in my area of the world. And I was worried about if I would be able to get there. Somehow I ended up there. It was a small restaurant with Lydia, Aquarius, Stormblood, and several other people who I didn't know their names. Maybe 20 people.

Unrelated but still very curious; does the X account named "Lord Baalzebul" belong to you ? If it belongs to you, I will continue to follow it

Yes, it is my verified and official X account and my ONLY account.

Before this, also this morning I had a dream that High Priestess Lydia made a post saying she wanted to have a public meeting/party for our members. In a place that is several hours drive away from me, but still nearby in my area of the world. And I was worried about if I would be able to get there. Somehow I ended up there. It was a small restaurant with Lydia, Aquarius, Stormblood, and several other people who I didn't know their names. Maybe 20 people.
Brother, there is no uncertainty that we will meet again. But when...

Brother, there is no uncertainty that we will meet again. But when...
I'm sure you were one of the people in my dream. Just Stormblood and Aquarius are simple names that are easy to remember while sleeping.

And I don't see anyone's faces in my dreams. I'm always looking down.

This is a tremendous quantum leap, Master Cobra!
Congra

As the outreach project advances, there will be the creation and maintenance of Joy of Satan Official Social Media.

We will announce these all into a list, when these are solidified. Then, everyone will know what is from us and what is not. Before the topic here, I want to also thank everyone who is doing their part for Spiritual Satanism to reach it's deserved status. Thank you!

These will be directly under us and entrusted individuals, who will run these only on the interest of the Gods and the Joy of Satan. They will be official and trusted. These will allow interaction between people and the Joy of Satan, but in a proper manner, without any individual ego driven situations and in a high standard.

All translations of all the Languages, will also have their own dedicated social media, which will be used for these purposes, as we expand further worldwide.

In the past, there has been the case that many people created fan-groups and other similar things. No wonder, some were created out of good volition and good intents.

If you have been doing honest work, there is nothing to worry about. Send us the links and we will index, boost and promote the social media, which will have to be under the original Joy of Satan from now on. Operators of these can actually get an official position in the Outreach project also, with their work recognized and accepted by the whole community. There will be organization that will take place, to ensure maximum impact.

There is also another topic here, however. While this could in some cases have a good intent in some cases, such as to promote the Joy of Satan, it turns out in the end that many of these are not honest or good.

That involves the striking majority. People building these also make subterranean acts that do not reflect Spiritual Satanism and they do not have honest intents, as such, while they use the Joy of Satan or the Gods as a front, are actively working to undermine bonds of trust and do erosive work such as that of the enemy.

They "self appoint" as leaders, misguide people, and generally this causes a net loss for Satan's souls and people's progression. Running a social media account for promotion would not be bad, but other lines have been crossed and we are aware of this. This topic angers the Gods to a severe level, which if people who do this knew, they would stop immediately. That is no different in many cases from actual enemies, no matter how these people try to rationalize the topic.

People here in the past have cited their intentions: Translations, spreading the message, or "bringing people to the Gods". That is only one part of this.

Like the intent to create a bakery for people to eat, but one does not follow hygienic standards, let alone communicate with anyone on the central Nation to build a bakery, or adding bad food where they see fit, that is not a bakery, that is something that must be closed down. Those of good intent will understand why this line is set. The importance here is not for one to feel like a baker, but for one to be a baker that does the work properly, so that people can eat. It's the only way this could happen.

Helping to "bring people in", while these are not really ending up in the Joy of Satan, or under proper knowledge, or when there is even a complete misdirection, is not proper course. It is a bad end representing net loss. Even if these received 50,000 people, but 49800 do not make it anywhere, numbers do no matter either.

This process is therefore not reflective of work that must happen, but other intents, which oftentimes appear when one gets deeper on the existence of these and how they behave, or why they start behind the JoS's back to begin with.

1. They are below standard, painting the Joy of Satan in a bad light. This can be highly detrimental. People might demean, shout or engage in public warfare while using the Joy of Satan as a mask and only this, without real respect or real connection to the Joy of Satan. That is enemy behavior. It can lead to abuse and the loss of interested people, due to poor performance.

2. They create other smaller cults, which serve particular interests and misguide people. We have been informed there are also cases where these people try to take advantage of others through these, while simultaneously misdirecting them away from the Joy of Satan.

In many cases albeit they steal or try to take advantage of the Joy of Satan teachings, or my own, they work in oppositional interest to that of the Joy of Satan or other forms of particular interests not reflecting the progress of our side.

That is equal to a jew or an enemy. This angers the Gods, as this dissuades people from Spiritual growth.

3. The above can cause unnecessary division, which is another thing the Gods do detest, as people are severed from the purity of the central source, which is always observed by the whole of the Spiritual Satanist community, constantly evaluated, and where our core is.

For that reason, those who engage in theft, using the Joy of Satan as a proxy, taking information while simultaneously disgracing the Joy of Satan or the Gods, or those who harm people due to their own ignorance for their own fulfillment, are going to be dealt with.

The first layer is there will be a clear separation. The second layer will be that we will take these down unless they are officially handed to the Joy of Satan, since they steal our content. Thirdly, there will be other measures taken for this process.

Unfortunately, if one does engage in these, this is not our responsibility. They aren't from here or anything, or from us.

Lastly if anyone has been conned by any of these characters, do contact us with the necessary information. They oftentimes will tell people to not do this, but you should do this immediately and leave it all.

Stay close to the Joy of Satan and the Gods and don't allow people to confuse you. If they were good they wouldn't tell you all these strange things, openess would be the approach.

This is a tremendous Quantum Leap, Master Cobra!
My compliments and thanks to all the involved SS!

Thank you everyone for your extraordinary efforts and to HPHC for this empowering message. It is beyond words to me how strong the JoS is becoming with spreading such beautiful truth to our world. I used to think I was "unintelligent" yet in my earliest years. In spite of my poor logical ability at the time I experienced a strong emotional intelligence, something that has only kept growing exponentially throughout my life.

For the Gods to have lead me hear and allowed me to realize the power of this beautiful gift. These gifts are all something each person here has inside and out. I look forward to our continued success of bringing more people to this path; to help them realize truth in their own unique strengths and to grow themselves towards being the best person they can be in this world. It's my belief for all of us here that infinity awaits all of us who fully realize it within ourselves. From here we pursue beyond infinity (number 8) which is represented by the number 9 (a complete work). This number is also perfectly matched to the numbers 3 and 666; that these numbers are perfectly and easily mulpicable and divisable in-and-out of each other.

Again, my emotional intelligence is still far ahead of my logical intelligence. I cannot overstate how empowering these numbers and spiritual ideas are and how closely related they are to science, nature and astrology. This makes the reality of everything around us so beautiful to me and I wish for each person to get this same opportunity to learn and grow from such truth in the world. This experience helps me the most to mold my life purpose and pursuits. The duality between of emotion and logic/action (femenine/masculine) truly forms a microcasm and macrocasm of all things in our reality.

Anyway, I apoligze for the long comment there. Stay blessed everyone and keep fighting on! 💗

Very Important topic to give a sermon on. Thank you so much!

my first thought is that it's another layer of security that must be dealt with. With the Gods/Goddess of Satan, you will not stand alone with these issues.

Again Thank you!

I'm sure you were one of the people in my dream. Just Stormblood and Aquarius are simple names that are easy to remember while sleeping.

And I don't see anyone's faces in my dreams. I'm always looking down.
I’m still going to want that fencing duel with Aquarius. I must test his mettle with blade. That will never go away. But it’s an interesting dream.

Thank you Brother HP ! ❤

Thanks for the nice post HP Hoodedcobra, it's time to move outwards on social media and at the same time as you said to exclude all those working dishonestly in the name of Jos which is quite a few. I remember once before I met someone on Facebook who claimed to have exclusive rights to Jos on the other hand he had nothing to do with Jos just using the name while doing every dirt and vagrancy

Thanks for the nice post HP Hoodedcobra, it's time to move outwards on social media and at the same time as you said to exclude all those working dishonestly in the name of Jos which is quite a few. I remember once before I met someone on Facebook who claimed to have exclusive rights to Jos on the other hand he had nothing to do with Jos just using the name while doing every dirt and vagrancy

These will be curse eliminated from now on as they defame the Joy of Satan and our Gods.

There will be no tolerance at all for loonies and crazies of this nature. Most of these are jews in the majority of cases, just toying around and trying to destroy and defame the Gods.

When they are out there, they must know that the Gods are going to spiritually destroy them and we will not be hesitant to join on that task either.

The only thing they can do is desert these practices now, or they will be going straight down. We will have a report place also for them, so they can be put on a cursing list until they are sorted out.

No longer will jews be allowed to parade or loonies defame Satan's Name, especially as we are restoring everything and they will not be allowed to initiate these disgusting processes.

This. Anyone who is a legit member for the JoS would encourage new people to join the forums, read the JoS, and learn for themselves.

I just had a dream this morning that we had our own school. It was a building in a city, like 5 or 6 floors high and each floor was pretty small. But there were many doors on each floor, with each room focused on a specific subject or topic. There was one room for creating and displaying art works. I remember this, because some new member had an artwork he wanted to share so I was telling him he can share and display it in that room.

Each room was focused on a specific type of spiritual skill or advancement, or a specific area of historical knowledge, or working with a specific language.

I was walking through the building, walking through all of the floors and up the stairs to the next ones. And seeing all the rooms being finished. Some were open and being used, but work was still ongoing finishing them all like painting all the walls and bringing in the supplies. I was walking through the school with High Priest Hooded Cobra and High Priestess Lydia, and some other people. And we were very proud of our work to build this new school.

Beautiful dreams. I've had similar dreams :)

It's great to hear that we're setting clear boundaries and expectations. We must not settle for less. Personally, I won't participate in Outreach for the time being, as I have chosen to do the "heavy lifting" in translations. I want to let the others in my team participate in Outreach, by only assigning them simple tasks for translations.

We will have a report place also for them, so they can be put on a cursing list until they are sorted out.

That's bad ass. I know some LHP Jew who also mislead me in the beginning. They like to think they are the most powerful creatures but they'll need to face the exact opposite.

Perfect!

Was I in the art room as well? Hahaha. The JoS does indeed feel like an academy of sorts, with the vast amount of information and everyone constantly learning, regardless of level, and those specializing in certain activities assisting others with their knowledge. Hope the dream comes true someday.

Was I in the art room as well? Hahaha. The JoS does indeed feel like an academy of sorts, with the vast amount of information and everyone constantly learning, regardless of level, and those specializing in certain activities assisting others with their knowledge. Hope the dream comes true someday.
Reminds me of Castle Wewelsburg in a way.

I always keep secret what I learn
From the JoS never mentioned
Anything because it says in The
Aljiwah to not talk friendly to others
And to not bring anything in front
Of those who are without or others
I believe totally in the Aljiwah

I always keep secret what I learn
From the JoS never mentioned
Anything because it says in The
Aljiwah to not talk friendly to others
And to not bring anything in front
Of those who are without or others
I believe totally in the Aljiwah

The Al Jilwah explains that one must not talk to those who are without about our beliefs, in case one receives harm or is destroyed by the idiots as a result. This includes only those who are without and pose a potential harm to you, because of being manipulated in jewish drivel.

The Al Jilwah explains that one must not talk to those who are without about our beliefs, in case one receives harm or is destroyed by the idiots as a result. This includes only those wrho are without and pose a potential harm to you, because of being manipulated in jewish drivel.
Thanks
But sometimes christians can be volient too I've seen things a pagan
They try to convert
And I've had problems trying to
Bring people to Satan well it didn't
End well so I keep quit I figure that
Satan wants me to do.
Hail Satan! !!!
Hail The Gods!!!!

Also, in regard to good news, many people came around with good social media accounts etc, honest work and everything is well there.

We request nothing from them at all, just to help us have access to help around, while they will not be moved from these accounts or their management. As they did it honestly and for the JoS, no backhanded dealings like above.

We thank them all and look forward to boosting their works so they reach more viral status as we go.

Alright, so in regard to Joy of Satan Russia, there was the following situation:

The official leadership of the Joy of Satan Russia, was having some issues with some people and a cohort group called "Lucifer Rising". And some of these people, decided to "part" with them. Years ago, I told people to keep doing what they could, without disputes.

They never told me of their "services", of how many infiltrators were in there, or even the fact they created small cults of people who went against the Clergy or even the JoS, albeit they were of course, thieving our content and using our name.

Only the good stuff like "Yeah Cobra goyim, we are promoting this to many people in Russia, it's very good, many tens of thousands of members, many are coming to Satanism" and so on, so forth. In JoS's name, of course, of course.

But somehow the JoS wasn't really informed of 80% of what was even going on in there.

A couple of years later, the second "Community", while of course outside of the official community of JoS, started setting up shops, going into social media, promoting selling of JoS material, trying to be mentors (many not even dedicated for 3 years or more). They sold documentation on unclear ground (letting it be implied that it came from JoS, or that they came from the JoS. "JoSU" is how they signed the documents) and using JoS material as a proxy to build this place around, while actually not informing at all on anything fundamentally.

Eventually, they also came around here, pretending to be fair and square with us, until Russian members started sending us folders and other information to inform us about what was going on.

If anything, all I see here is just a betrayal. Upon conversation with the person who was doing all of this (I have the e-mails), all I am seeing is a thankless behavior, and nonsense. They were not even going to apologize for these series of offenses, and they admit they did everything behind the JoS's back, knowing that it would "anger me" (of course). So they decided to do this anyway knowing this was dishonest and rotten to do.

They were charging thousands on these things, which were asinine in content, and created by basically people without even deep experience on these topics. Just toying around with poor blokes who didn't know anything, whilst pretending they were some sort of official JoS department or something.

They deceived their followers for a very long time, and now, went as far as to try to raise bandit kike voice to me. Yes, I know how these things go. The pride of the thief.

I gave one last opportunity for them to explain what is going on or apologize, including also for them to see their errors and maybe here the word sorry. Instead, I saw the usual childish nonsense of "Had to do this, your leadership is questionable, it was all good" and other rotten filth, on top of the glaring theft. That robbed them of the last opportunity that I could give on a humane level.

I give them 3 days to tell their members to leave these groups and join the official Russian groups. In regard to leadership, we will appoint another leader alongside Edward to keep things watched together with Edward. Also, I will be directly present in the Russian forums. I can read Russian, and it will be a good opportunity for me also to become better at it. JG's and others will also have access from now on, so that these situations are avoided in the future.

Please pass this message to all Russian people so they can move out of this cohort nonsense and we can move on with the next things.
So sorry to hear this has happened HP HoodedCobra666
How dare they do such a thing, I hope they will apologise and do the right thing, stealing is a very bad thing and doing all this is bad too, I hope it all gets sorted out and those thieves stop this and have remorse, it’s so nasty to ever do something like and that they will never do this again

Hail Fathere Satan

Did I ever show up in your dreams? I can guess never or yes but with a lot of shitty information about me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back