Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New God Rituals Now LIVE: Maat & Dagan - Demon Section Future Updates

Yes, I know that the Jews stole many things from Egyptians, but I meant real reptilian supernatural beings that reside in other dimensions. Do the Jews do rituals on these beings ?
Reptilians are not very spiritually advanced. They are only technologically advanced.

Sure, they are more spiritually advanced than most humans, but they're not Gods nor Demons. They're not even on the level of heroes.

I'm at a loss for words...Queen Maat is truly wonderful, absolutely inspiring, and truly of the Highest. That is all I will state.
Praises and Thanks to her.

Dagan's quiet appreciation and and undeniable power manifests in the world around you. That's always been our relationship, anyway.
Praises and Thanks to him.

Once again, a wonderful experience to be a part of these rituals. Hail Maat, Dagan, and our ineffable Father Satan, of course!

This was a very nice and interesting Ritual schedule, Thank You very much! 🙏

The golden Sigils are beautiful and fitting for the energy of Lady Maat and Lord Dagan and invited me to stay meditating on the Sigils for longer.

The effect of lawful/correcting Order has been noticeable for me throughout this week. Suddenly I had the urge to switch up my daily routine just a little bit, but a few little changes that I didn't think of before has made the whole process running smoother and more effective. I also feel like my thoughts are less drifting off in unnecessary directions. Excessive daydreaming has always been a problem for me. Doing Void Meditation helped a lot so far but these Rituals, or rather the Godess / God these are directed to have made me even more aware of different ways this habit creeps up on me.

My dreams had also a noticeable theme every day this week. At first, there was often someone or something that tried to scare me or some sense of "danger". But it always resolved pretty quickly, as I realized the things I was dealing with were not scary at all.
A beast that was attacking me turned out to be a little wasp that I simply put into a glass and let outside through the window.
Someone was scared of monsters but I pointed out it was just regular people in bad looking costumes.
Being "poisioned" was just a drink that was spoiled which I could easily pour away...etc.
Reflecting these dreams the next day, I often thought of Izfet and Garagah and how they are to be destroyed by Lady Maat ⚖️
It really feels like they lost some of their power.

Something that I found interesting is that the day before the start of the schedule I was looking for inspiration for drawing. I stumbled upon some art of Triton (a mythological being that is half man, half fish) 🐟
Seeing that Lord Dagan is also described as Patron of Inspiration and Creativity it is very fitting 😄

I wonder if there is a connection between Triton and Dagan or are they unrelated?

Can you help me, whenever I like or want to see the messages sometimes it gives me an error and I don't know what to do, and by mistake I logged out of the account and I barely logged in as there was an error there I honestly got scared I thought I lost the account.

Hello HPHC 666 are there going to be hero rituals ADOLf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler?
Dude, yes! This!!! I’m brimming with anticipation for HITLER

Why delete my commentary and said that the reason are that I promoted ficticious entities as Cuthulu, I really believe in Cuthulu and I really believe him exist. He have a great Cult around the world, only search the enn of him in YouTube recorded by the brother Tsoker, is a miracle since my point of view, this enn recorded by brother Tsoker sound as has been recorded in other dimension.
It was deleted because this conflicts with Satanism. If we allowed this, what happens when people want to do rituals for Cthulhu, for example? Of course we cannot allow this.
Just because some people believe something doesn't necessarily make it true, with Christianity being a prime example of this.

If you want to promote this, you can do so elsewhere. We are trying to preserve and uplift the Gods, not anything else.

Last edited:
Can you help me, whenever I like or want to see the messages sometimes it gives me an error and I don't know what to do, and by mistake I logged out of the account and I barely logged in as there was an error there I honestly got scared I thought I lost the account.
Greetings, I've never had this happen to me, but what I think it may be is an error with some security measures. Newer accounts have some limits, so we can filter out trolls. I'm not saying you are one of them, but that the system may have thought you were.

Salutare, nu mi s-a intamplat niciodata asa ceva, dar ceea ce cred ca poate fi o eroare cu unele masuri de securitate. Conturile mai noi au anumite limite, așa că putem filtra trolii. Nu spun că ești unul dintre ei, dar că sistemul poate să fi crezut că ești.
DAnd can you tell me how to solve that. Please nicely, it's very annoying.

Many Names of the Gods have been perverted beyond recognition. Those that have been perverted beyond recognition, will have their real identities restored, and then any information from any jewish sources will be wiped out completely as if it never existed.

The above is unacceptable and I will wipe it all out. These mentions of these blasphemous names will no longer exist in the Joy of Satan, even if the masses and other "Demonologists" perceive these matters with "fame". I am bringing the Gods out of the darkness once and for all, and all injuries and disgusting things of the jews will never touch them ever again.

These are the words of a True Lider, and I am more than ready to follow.
Thank you Master Cobra, for your tireless work!!!
Could we not create a extra topic, so people can report possible bad content (in this context) on the main JOS? So HPHC has possible less work.

This one will also give you some clarity regarding Nazis

This will help regarding white race

https://odysee.com/@Commander.Cobra.666:5/Gen_Europe:1

This one will help regarding black race

Seig heil , I found my home and won’t stop fighting for it. I live in the house of the true son. The one who loves and cares for his people. Thank you so much for sharing as it was very nice to watch. Thank you and hail Satan

Yes, I know that the Jews stole many things from Egyptians, but I meant real reptilian supernatural beings that reside in other dimensions. Do the Jews do rituals on these beings ?

Most people ask these things because they basically are on a SCI-FI mindset. "What type of uniform they wear? Are they big?" these is all sensationalism and "imagination". They have some Rituals, but the ability to connect of anyone to a thing, has to do with their "soul". Most jews albeit they use certain knowledge, they are dumb. Only few jews can truly contact any of this, and they gain nothing. Essentially it's just a slave race they have down here, they are not that much concerned about them. Many attainments of the jews is simply because they do workings for a very long time, in contrast to Gentiles who do nothing for a very long time but worship blotted out things such as "Christ".

Many Names of the Gods have been perverted beyond recognition. Those that have been perverted beyond recognition, will have their real identities restored, and then any information from any jewish sources will be wiped out completely as if it never existed.

The above is unacceptable and I will wipe it all out. These mentions of these blasphemous names will no longer exist in the Joy of Satan, even if the masses and other "Demonologists" perceive these matters with "fame". I am bringing the Gods out of the darkness once and for all, and all injuries and disgusting things of the jews will never touch them ever again.

These are the words of a True Lider, and I am more than ready to follow.
Thank you Master Cobra, for your tireless work!!!

More Rituals coming in the next few days, I am working on them. Thank you!

It's not that she can't write to us, it's that she has chosen not to. Unless she decides to surprise us one day, who knows.

I would recommend "Hellenic SS" to not write things you do not know, or write promises or make them when it is not up to you.

"She has chosen not to". How do you know? Did you talk with her? This is also the case with others who used to say "She didn't say goodbye". Do they know also if she wanted to tell anyone goodbye, or inform anyone publicly [and also the enemy] about certain topics?

You literally talk about this here and tell this other person, while you do not know any of the things you write as a potentiality or what could happen. I would advise to abstain from this as it creates problems. I have explained based on knowing about the topic directly; any rest of it is assumption based.

Yes she can. It just doesn't make sense for her to do so. Father Satan also can write to us in this group, but he doesn't. There is nothing wrong with that.
In order to write in these forums, one must be here on Earth using our internet. Everyone knows Satan isn't here on Earth. Please do not spread fantasies that can cause vulnerable or inexperienced members to think the Gods will email them.

To everyone: The Gods will not email you, or post here in these forums. Don't let your imaginations run wild. If you want to communicate with our Gods, you must advance yourself.

In order to write in these forums, one must be here on Earth using our internet. Everyone knows Satan isn't here on Earth. Please do not spread fantasies that can cause vulnerable or inexperienced members to think the Gods will email them.

To everyone: The Gods will not email you, or post here in these forums. Don't let your imaginations run wild. If you want to communicate with our Gods, you must advance yourself.
That's not what I meant by that, I am afraid you misunderstood me. But I will be careful with my wording in the future.

How long does it take you to be a witch, to have mental powers and magic, what do I have to do? And in this thing you must have advanced?
It is completely dependent on your own spiritual advancement how consistently you meditate or do yoga and other things to help you advancement (am completely speaking under correction)
My suggestion is follow a meditation program like for example HPHC 666 40 says of power and then HIGH PRIESTES MAXINE Hells army six month program

Attachments

• hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program (2).pdf
    319 KB · Views: 30
Could we not create a extra topic, so people can report possible bad content (in this context) on the main JOS? So HPHC has possible less work.
Please clarify Fuchs, what is the extra topic I am creating here and why you believe my post could create confusion. And if so, why the administration would allow me to post my comment?
Maybe you misunderstood, I am merely CONGRATULATING Master Cobra and reaffirming him as a True Leader!

Please clarify Fuchs, what is the extra topic I am creating here and why you believe my post could create confusion. And if so, why the administration would allow me to post my comment?
Maybe you misunderstood, I am merely CONGRATULATING Master Cobra and reaffirming him as a True Leader!
I believe Fuchs meant that we should maybe create an extra topic/thread for reporting corrupted names of our Gods (and similar corrupted stuff) that are on the JOS.
To make correcting them easier.

You quoted a part of HP HoodedCobra's sermon that might have given Fuchs the idea for his post.

I don't think its about anything bad you wrote 🙂

No I did mean we could report blasfemic parts on the JOS in a extra topic so HPHC has it more easier to fix these.

As he wanted to clean the JOS from all missunderstandings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back