Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Donald Trump Assassination Attempt

EnkiUK56

As all of the news are showing, Donald Trump was recently attempted to become the target of an assassination attempt in his recent rally. Thankfully the secret services intercepted the attack and the shooter is dead.

From circulating information, the shooter in question was actually a member of the radical far left, Soros Funded, Anti-Fa or Anti-Fascist faction. Clearly, they want Trump out of the picture and maybe this was also a hired assassin to do this.

For years I have been reiterating, that Joe Biden is actually senile and he is too old to rule. The man needs to rest. He cannot form sentences and he is clearly physically incapable to lead. In regard to the effects of his leadership, you must visit your local grocery store. He is not a good president, under his presidency Europe was almost invaded, the Russians smelled weakness and the Ukraine situation began.

Further, due to his weakness, Israel has been feeling entitled to conduct their Messianic Genocide against the Palestinians, and the US is also rapidly becoming unlivable for the ordinary US citizen. All of these are extremely negative, and Joe Biden has to go.

The seat of the President of the United States cannot be a position of weakness, nor of a senile man. The international danger and the danger to global stability due to this, can be so great, that we are also risking WW3. I won't even mention here all the atrocities he did when it came to the "Co-Vid" crisis and all of this, acting as if the world would fall down because of the flu and related insanity.

As everyone knows the Joy of Satan is not a political organization. At the same rate since we are based on spirituality and sensibility, we have to consider that certain individuals are better than others when it comes to leading. Yes, the United States and the global peace was better under Trump. Everyone was afraid of Donald Trump, who in no particular way started any wars or crises.

It's not a coincidence that the "pandemic" situation arose in his presidency, as "simulated" earlier by the World Economic Forum, to create global instability during his presidency. He admitted he made some mistakes when it came to the vaccines, but overall, the situation was better under him.

At the current state of political affairs and too much Jewish Lobbying influence, there are not many choices for sane, younger or wiser presidents. Therefore currently, Trump is the best choice for the candidate given these possibilities. One cannot bet the Free World on a dead horse, and Joe Biden is a dead horse. I have commented before on Joe Biden's long government service and yes, he has been a career politician that has played many key roles in the United States. But his time is over and he can no longer do this task, let alone keep doing horrible mistake after another.

Further, if people think that killing a president in this way is going to solve anything, they are deluded. Trump during his term has showed that he actually means no evil to the people of the United States. He did not become "Hitler" (what the NPC drones believe that evil "Hitler was"). He was actually a peace keeping and firm president that did well for the US economy, the most integral part of life for the United States.

An excessive over-reach when it comes to slander, attempts to imprison, and lawfare and defamation has happened against Donald Trump. I do not have to be a supporter of him or his ideals to understand this is too far off. A few paid shills and loonies went into the Capitoleum and said he wanted an "insurgency". Meanwhile, as the left wing does x100 times worse things, they always are off the hook and off bail.

Joe Biden's son is allowed to exchange millions and billions with China, and there is no "collusion with the Chinese" on behalf of the "big guy" (Joe Biden), or Hillary is allowed to parade with Epstein or do endless other deplorable things, but lo and behold Trump supposedly is a felon because he had an illicit sexual affair with Stormie Daniels. I mean, give me a break...

Lastly there are some people who say this was staged, but that event being staged. I wanted to mention this too because there are also potential reports on that. From the video I see I do not believe this to be a stunt at all.

Granted the history of people who posed a problem to the Globalists, like JFK (Globalists are jews, we just call them like this because some people are weak to name that 85% of Globalists are simply greasy jews), I know that yes, they will kill any man, woman or child that opposes their agenda, only if they could. Regardless of this, it's clear that Joe Biden is 100% unfit to become a President. If he does, the United States will be committing suicide. I also want to say good job to the Secret Services for not allowing his life to be lost.

What is clear is that some people, and very evil people, want Donald J Trump dead, maimed or imprisoned. He rose defiant after the attack and you can see that this man can stand on his legs.

I can only wish him good luck and I find it sick and deplorable that the world has come down to this, to shoot people down for these topics. The Globalist and Jewish rule has went too far. They want to kill everyone. Blessed be those who defiantly rise against them, not fearing the death from the globalist worthless mafia. Fuck all of them. May their souls perish in tartarus.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

UPDATE 1: Jewish outlook on the topic of Trump's Assassination.
Brilliant HPHC my bro.

I watched this last night i thought it would be some leftard.

Thanks

People say in comment sections that the building the shooter climbed onto has been "ignored" by the security and that police has been notified by people who saw the shooter climbing up minutes before the shootings and did nothing to stop him.

Indeed looks like someone attempted assassination on Trump and failed as it seems he targeted Trump's head but missed and hit the edge of his ear.

People say in comment sections that the building the shooter climbed onto has been "ignored" by the security and that police has been notified by people who saw the shooter climbing up minutes before the shootings and did nothing to stop him.

Indeed looks like someone attempted assassination on Trump and failed as it seems he targeted Trump's head but missed and hit the edge of his ear.
Yes. Looks like this may have been purposefully allowed to happen.

I'm going to be the black sheep here. Yes, the US under Trump certainly did better, but let's not forget that his cabinet is also jewish and that he would do anything for Israel. His children literally identify as jews. He also portrays himself as a "family man" which is certainly not the case; just look at his wife, his children, and let's not even talk about Stormie Daniels. The people who support him, like Elon Musk (who is making microchips) and Andrew Tate (islamic criminal), are all directly or indirectly benefiting the jews and their programs. Overall, Trump is a jewish puppet stuck in the 90's and that's why they want him out, because he hasn't "updated to the latest version". But that doesn't make him any better.
And let's not forget Epstein either.

I was hoping Desantis would run for the 2024 presidency, but he had dropped out in January so Trump is the only viable option I guess. And I think Trump fully understands with the Jews by now that bending forwards will not guarantee full compliance in return.

There were many hidden messages between some of his speeches and posts, even some of his actions suggest he is aware of some things to a certain extent.

I only heard of the shooting when I was having a drink and overheard a Latino girl whine about how the shooter missed Trumps giant head, lol.

When I looked it up I read about how it's suspicious that the shooter was even able to setup in the vicinity without secret service or security noticing. Some of the crowd were even "flagging" the police that something was going on.

I remember that time during Trumps 2015 campaign that someone had gone up stage to fight Trump but was subdued by security, and Trump looked like he was willing to go toe to toe with him. Unfortunately security was also holding him for his own safety though.

I really hope Trump is in it for our interest because I would say he's one of the few top tier presidents the worlds ever seen.

As all of the news are showing, Donald Trump was recently attempted to become the target of an assassination attempt in his recent rally. Thankfully the secret services intercepted the attack and the shooter is dead.

From circulating information, the shooter in question was actually a member of the radical far left, Soros Funded, Anti-Fa or Anti-Fascist faction. Clearly, they want Trump out of the picture and maybe this was also a hired assassin to do this.

For years I have been reiterating, that Joe Biden is actually senile and he is too old to rule. The man needs to rest. He cannot form sentences and he is clearly physically incapable to lead. In regard to the effects of his leadership, you must visit your local grocery store. He is not a good president, under his presidency Europe was almost invaded, the Russians smelled weakness and the Ukraine situation began.

Further, due to his weakness, Israel has been feeling entitled to conduct their Messianic Genocide against the Palestinians, and the US is also rapidly becoming unlivable for the ordinary US citizen. All of these are extremely negative, and Joe Biden has to go.

The seat of the President of the United States cannot be a position of weakness, nor of a senile man. The international danger and the danger to global stability due to this, can be so great, that we are also risking WW3. I won't even mention here all the atrocities he did when it came to the "Co-Vid" crisis and all of this, acting as if the world would fall down because of the flu and related insanity.

As everyone knows the Joy of Satan is not a political organization. At the same rate since we are based on spirituality and sensibility, we have to consider that certain individuals are better than others when it comes to leading. Yes, the United States and the global peace was better under Trump. Everyone was afraid of Donald Trump, who in no particular way started any wars or crises.

It's not a coincidence that the "pandemic" situation arose in his presidency, as "simulated" earlier by the World Economic Forum, to create global instability during his presidency. He admitted he made some mistakes when it came to the vaccines, but overall, the situation was better under him.

At the current state of political affairs and too much Jewish Lobbying influence, there are not many choices for sane, younger or wiser presidents. Therefore currently, Trump is the best choice for the candidate given these possibilities. One cannot bet the Free World on a dead horse, and Joe Biden is a dead horse. I have commented before on Joe Biden's long government service and yes, he has been a career politician that has played many key roles in the United States. But his time is over and he can no longer do this task, let alone keep doing horrible mistake after another.

Further, if people think that killing a president in this way is going to solve anything, they are deluded. Trump during his term has showed that he actually means no evil to the people of the United States. He did not become "Hitler" (what the NPC drones believe that evil "Hitler was"). He was actually a peace keeping and firm president that did well for the US economy, the most integral part of life for the United States.

An excessive over-reach when it comes to slander, attempts to imprison, and lawfare and defamation has happened against Donald Trump. I do not have to be a supporter of him or his ideals to understand this is too far off. A few paid shills and loonies went into the Capitoleum and said he wanted an "insurgency". Meanwhile, as the left wing does x100 times worse things, they always are off the hook and off bail.

Joe Biden's son is allowed to exchange millions and billions with China, and there is no "collusion with the Chinese" on behalf of the "big guy" (Joe Biden), or Hillary is allowed to parade with Epstein or do endless other deplorable things, but lo and behold Trump supposedly is a felon because he had an illicit sexual affair with Stormie Daniels. I mean, give me a break...

Lastly there are some people who say this was staged, but that event being staged. I wanted to mention this too because there are also potential reports on that. From the video I see I do not believe this to be a stunt at all.

Granted the history of people who posed a problem to the Globalists, like JFK (Globalists are jews, we just call them like this because some people are weak to name that 85% of Globalists are simply greasy jews), I know that yes, they will kill any man, woman or child that opposes their agenda, only if they could. Regardless of this, it's clear that Joe Biden is 100% unfit to become a President. If he does, the United States will be committing suicide. I also want to say good job to the Secret Services for not allowing his life to be lost.

What is clear is that some people, and very evil people, want Donald J Trump dead, maimed or imprisoned. He rose defiant after the attack and you can see that this man can stand on his legs.

I can only wish him good luck and I find it sick and deplorable that the world has come down to this, to shoot people down for these topics. The Globalist and Jewish rule has went too far. They want to kill everyone. Blessed be those who defiantly rise against them, not fearing the death from the globalist worthless mafia. Fuck all of them. May their souls perish in tartarus.

I saw a part of a speech of Biden in the news the other day, and they commented on how he messes up his sentences. Its bad. Its really bad. That man should not be president and should not be re-elected.

I have recently been reading up briefly on something called Project 2025. I haven't looked into this too deeply yet but I have seen different people and different sources talk about Trump either claiming to have been distancing himself from this, or that he actually supported this. Although I am unsure of any of this either way right now there is one thing I have seen, and this is that project 2025 is very anti-union. As a union pipefitter ill be damned if they give more power to corporations to take away workers rights to organize and enforce more "right to work" laws, which basically allow them to fire you over nothing, even for taking a day off to go to the doctor for anything, because "muh company needs" over the value of human life and work-life balance. The main reason why i moved up north last year was because union was stronger and wanted a decent work-life balance and to not work 10 to 12 hour days 7 days a week month in and month out as if in communist china with no life. The only reason i moved back to the US Europe was because going union would be a compromise to let me not sacrifice the work-life balance that i desired that i did not want to let go of living in Europe. If project 2025 significantly weakens union one of the main factors that made me decide to not live the rest of my life outside the US will have been taken away. The US is one of the top countries with the poorest work-life balance, and one of the only choices to offset this for someone like me is to have an organization that supports workers rights and quality of life with a pension (which MANY non union companies don't provide even after working there 20 years), with out being walked all over by working life and family away because of "company needs."
A lot of people in the Wiccan community are complaining about Project 2025, saying it will "out" them and attack their religious freedoms. Everything I've found shows that Trump was distancing himself from this agenda. The Heritage Foundation is behind it from what I understand.

Also this:

Attachments

• GScZCTOW0AAMqJM.jpg
    GScZCTOW0AAMqJM.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 81
Do you think the date might also have had something to do with this? 7 + 1 + 3 = 11

I've been reading HPS Maxine's writings on numerology, and how all of the terror attacks in the past have had things in the date etc., adding up to, or being, 11, as the number the jews use for destruction and fall. I don't know, I could be wrong.

Anyway, as for Trump, I've despised him for his love and promotion of israel and christianity. However, as you say, they definitely hate him, and despite his support for these things, he is definitely causing problems for the jews at the same time. I would choose him over Biden, any day.
The 11th rune is Isa... 😂

I myself trust trump or anyone in any political position from a distance and the way they go after him is terrible.

The thing is this guy is way to clean they couldn't even find him stealing a piece of gum as a kid.

Trump is just part of the machine

I'm going to be the black sheep here. Yes, the US under Trump certainly did better, but let's not forget that his cabinet is also jewish and that he would do anything for Israel. His children literally identify as jews. He also portrays himself as a "family man" which is certainly not the case; just look at his wife, his children, and let's not even talk about Stormie Daniels. The people who support him, like Elon Musk (who is making microchips) and Andrew Tate (islamic criminal), are all directly or indirectly benefiting the jews and their programs. Overall, Trump is a jewish puppet stuck in the 90's and that's why they want him out, because he hasn't "updated to the latest version". But that doesn't make him any better.

And let's not forget Epstein either.
Agree with your points, this is the current state of affairs. However, keep in mind that stability in terms of world politics/economics goes a long way for us and our cause. With stability we can advance and prosper without having to see terrible events, wars ,crazy inflation, etc. on the news everyday. Right now the world cannot be perfect so even little things can be beneficial. Even though, like you said, Trump is a puppet, he is delaying the descent into madness and collapse of society and they hate him for that alone.

I wish we had a hero like Alexander the Great who challenged the Persian king to a duel and said he was a coward, I think people will stop supporting their governments when they see that they are cowards and incapable of protecting them

Politics is a dirty game.

Obviously he does. Look at his children. Don't forget Epstein either.
What about Epstein? Trump had nothing to do with Epstein. There is one single photograph of them both attending a party in the early 1990s. It was not Epstein's party and none of that stuff was going on there. But it was a party for billionaires and about a 100 millionaires and billionaires were attending. That was when Trump took a picture with him, because he didn't know who he was and he takes a picture with anybody who asks him.

When Trump first heard the rumors about Epstein in the early 1990s, he completely refused to ever associate with him in any way, and he banned Epstein from all properties that he owns.

Compare this to the Clintons who are literally partners participating in running and upholding Epstein's child sex trafficking organisation. He has had enormous monetary, legal, and otherwise protections from the Clinton foundation. There are hundreds documents from Clinton's computer servers that have been released by Wikileaks showing multiple people who are very high up in the Clinton Foundation organization and in her campaign who were buying children from Epstein, and even murdering them.

Trump has done more to stop human trafficking and child trafficking than any other president in history, and that is even with both the House and Senate trying everything they can to stop him. Trump created and lead a multipart operation that has literally found and rescued and freed Thousands of children across the country.

Like I said, all this shit is said by Europeans who have never even been to America. You hear some tiny little piece of "information" from lying criminal jews, and blow it out of proportion like it is some big thing. When every word of it was a lie from the beginning anyway. People in America are constantly told lies too, but at least we also get truth from some sources. Outside of America, the truth about any American politics does not go far at all. The same corrupt criminal jews who are running these jewish "news" companies lying to everyone inside the country, are the same owners of the "news" companies talking about America to European countries.

About "working for Israel,"
Trump has done nothing to help israel in any way. He said some symbolic words or titles which really mean nothing and do nothing.

Basically the only thing he did helpful to israel, was also just as helpful to all of the Arabic countries in this area of the world. He created the Abraham Accords peace deals between israel and all these other countries. The hatred between these countries was so strong that if you ever visited israel ever in your life and it is stamped on your passport, you would not be allowed into those other countries. And the same thing in the other direction, israel would not take people who had ever been to Saudi Arabia or Iran. These Abraham Accords were a peace deal that started to build actual communication and actual non-hostile relations between these countries. There were actual flights going every day between the airports in Tel Aviv and Teran, which would have never been thought to be possible.

Trumps whole effect in the middle east is he killed and erased all the ISIL terrorists, he created a friendlier relation between the arabic and jewish countries, he created also better ecconomic relations between those countries. He got America to be completely Energy Independent where we were making more than all the oil we need so we were not buying any oil at all from Saudi Arabia or Russia, and we were even forcing Saudi Arabia to buy our oil from us. This is when the gas prices were extremely low, because we were making it all ourselves.

He was the greatest force for peace and stabilization in the Middle East out of anybody in the last several decades. But this was still delicate because it was so new, and it all fell apart when the weak corpse Biden was there. Trump would have held anybody accountable who did not follow the agreement, but Biden doesn't even know what is going on. Or what about the multiple Billions of dollars of American weapons and vehicles that Biden gave directly to the terrorists in the disaster Afghanistan withdrawal?

Trump was working on pulling all Americans out of Syria and Afghanistan, but it takes time and planning to do it in a way where no people or equipment are left behind. If he had more time, he would have withdrawaled safely from both countries with no problems.

definitely not staged but allowed to happen, secret service and the police did ignore warnings of a man climbing the warehouses.

the guy was not properly trained, considering it was not that far away, a trained shooter should have never missed that shot

so the guy was probably incentivized, Jews, radical leftists, or something else, not much info on the shooter yet?

These two things have stuck with me and I'd like to hear why they're not that big of a deal.
Those are symbolic words that basically mean nothing.

Golan Heights have been taken by israel in 1967? So for almost 60 years, it has been under israeli control whether we like it or not. He did not give it to them, he just said that they already have it.

Honestly? Whether it's Biden or Trump, the old Jewish saying applies here: "Come closer, come closer. You'll get the same shit here as next door". Both are Jews. Trump has declared his allegiance to the Jewish end-time sect Chabad Lubavitch and knowingly promoted vaccination, thereby murdering the population. Trump presents himself as a messiah and is seen as such in secret circles of orthodox Jews. He has spoken out against Palestine, which has been illegally occupied by the Jews since 1920, and proclaimed Jerusalem the capital of Israel. Jews are liars and deceivers. In addition, Trump went to a Jesuit school, which is also infiltrated by Jews. The so-called assassination is pure fake and is intended to maneuver Trump into the role of victim. If his ear had really been hit, the blood would have been spurting. His shirt would also have been covered in blood. But it is completely clean. He actually smeared his own ear. These were blanks. It's also interesting that all politicians from all countries are suddenly expressing their condolences, when they are otherwise so against Trump. Yes, they even wish him a "speedy recovery". Their mantra is the same everywhere in unison: "Political violence has no place in democracy", as if the people controlled by a Jewish minority ever had a say. Democracy is the worst of all forms of government anyway. Incidentally, Trump himself raises his communist fist in the air after this alleged "assassination attempt". That's what they want, the Jews: slavery and communism. The whole world is to become a giant prison. Incidentally: Putin is no different. He is also Jewish and works with the end-time sect Chabad Lubavitch. Whether it's Biden, Trump, Putin, Zelenskyy or or or. The Jew would say. "One and the same mongrel". For their "One World Order" or "New World Order", all these Jews have already established their religious and political world center in Kazakhstan and Ukraine without the world population being informed.

In short, it was a false flag operation or an inside job of the Jewish agenda.

Disgusting.

As for this being staged, it certainly wasn't staged by Trump himself or his party. A person at the rally got killed, and another seriously injured.
This assassination attempt looked too sloppy to be planned by the globalists directly, same as the attacker, he doesn't look the sort to be a hired professional on such a calibre.
It indeed looks like some anti-fa lunatic tried to do this themselves, or was encouraged to do this in order to cause chaos regardless of success or failure.

Donald Trump is the only viable presidential candidate for The US at this time, anyone else would be paramount to disaster. There are a lot of extreme left lunatics, encouraged, emboldened and funded by the globalists, who want him gone, or even who want The US to fall, they don't need to be explicitly hired to even try this. Many dream about this in their sleep on the daily.

Any of you here being cynical about this should wake up a little to the reality out there. You ought to know better at times like this, family.

Good work by the Secret Service for handling this quickly. Unfortunately it was all too easy for this to happen. Perhaps next time, a 2 mile perimeter can be set up using drones or something, to prevent such a killer from being able to act in the first place. Unfortunate that it may come to this, but the technology is available these days to provide better security for important individuals.

Good luck to Donald Trump. Let all those who stand defiant against the Globalists and anti-humanists be Blessed by the Gods.

I find it strange that the crowd behind him seemed unbothered. Most didn't run away, didn't try to take cover, most people in the crowd behind didn't even look scared in the slightest.

I saw a part of a speech of Biden in the news the other day, and they commented on how he messes up his sentences. Its bad. Its really bad. That man should not be president and should not be re-elected.
People like Biden are normally in psychiatric hospitals or home-bound and taken care of by their families. I also question what kind of intelligence or mental capacities have those who vote for Biden in the first place when his mental decline is so obvious. He was senile back in 2020 as well and his dementia got worse and worse over the 4 years. It is very telling about the current times and the clown world going on.

I saw interview from White House spokeswoman Karine Jean-Pierre saying Biden doesn't need a cognitive test because he is "having one daily" by merely being a president. If he was mentally healthy there would be no reason to hide this but they are defending his mental decline. I find it shocking but somewhat not surprising that something like this is happening.

Also this:
If I recall correctly, here in the forum someone had said that red bracelets are used by jews to indicate among themselves who is psychic, I remember that the person who wrote it also showed a picture of the president of the anti defamation league wearing it.

The Jews have only exposed themselves more with this assassination attempt. More people are waking up to them.
This is true. They wouldn’t have tried to have him killed unless he’s a serious threat to their agenda.

Trump, cut ties with the Jewish racial mafia completely and divorce your daughter from that gay Jew Kushner.
According to what I’ve heard Trump isn’t letting Kushner have any say or place in his administration this time.

I find it strange that the crowd behind him seemed unbothered. Most didn't run away, didn't try to take cover, most people in the crowd behind didn't even look scared in the slightest.

Did you watch the video? After the shots get fired, everyone behind him starts to scramble and try to take cover. You hear people screaming, some screaming in pain and horror, and 1 person got fatally shot, while another got very badly injured after getting shot as well. The shooter was taken out quickly, and the shots stopped, then armed security came on the podium and people calmed down instead of trying to jump down the podium/seats to escape a danger that had already passed by that moment.

You are not seeing objectively what happened, you're just seeing what you want to see in order to justify your misconceived ideas about the situation and about trump himself.

Ok, so after doing some research into this, I noticed something which I think is important. This might sound odd, but bear with me.

So does anyone remember the big guntuber channel (youtuber that focusses exclusively on firearm related content) FPSRussia, and what happened to him? How he got railroaded by the US justice system and sent to prison for something he didn't do, and registered as a felon so he could never own and shoot guns in the US ever again? This channel was extremely popular with young people at one point, having millions of viewers and probably doing a lot to make firearms ownership more popular with young people (something the Enemy really hates) so they had to take it down to push their anti gun agenda.

I think the Enemy is using this shooting trying to do the same thing again to another very big guntuber channel, Demolition Ranch, run by a guy called Matt Carriker. This channel has over 11 million subs and is also probably doing a fair bit to make firearms ownership popular with young people as well.

The shooter, Thomas Crooks, was wearing Demolitia tshirt, which is sold by Matt's company Bunker Branding as a way to advertise his channel as can be seen here:

0ivsv3bn8ecd1 (1).jpegth.pnght.png

So is this just a coincidence? Or is it a (((cohencidence)).

I'm glad some here don't immediately take things at face value, but in scenarios like that, which have never happened for decades, it can take some time for the average person to process what has happened. Especially when one is accustomed to believe they're safe at all times. Those definitely sounded like AR-15 rounds being shot

Here's the sound of an AR15, suppressed and unsuppressed

It would be no mistake however, to assume that some of the security and secret service were in on it or chose passivity for a time until it became an actual threat.

Honestly? Whether it's Biden or Trump, the old Jewish saying applies here: "Come closer, come closer. You'll get the same shit here as next door". Both are Jews. Trump has declared his allegiance to the Jewish end-time sect Chabad Lubavitch and knowingly promoted vaccination, thereby murdering the population. Trump presents himself as a messiah and is seen as such in secret circles of orthodox Jews. He has spoken out against Palestine, which has been illegally occupied by the Jews since 1920, and proclaimed Jerusalem the capital of Israel. Jews are liars and deceivers. In addition, Trump went to a Jesuit school, which is also infiltrated by Jews. The so-called assassination is pure fake and is intended to maneuver Trump into the role of victim. If his ear had really been hit, the blood would have been spurting. His shirt would also have been covered in blood. But it is completely clean. He actually smeared his own ear. These were blanks. It's also interesting that all politicians from all countries are suddenly expressing their condolences, when they are otherwise so against Trump. Yes, they even wish him a "speedy recovery". Their mantra is the same everywhere in unison: "Political violence has no place in democracy", as if the people controlled by a Jewish minority ever had a say. Democracy is the worst of all forms of government anyway. Incidentally, Trump himself raises his communist fist in the air after this alleged "assassination attempt". That's what they want, the Jews: slavery and communism. The whole world is to become a giant prison. Incidentally: Putin is no different. He is also Jewish and works with the end-time sect Chabad Lubavitch. Whether it's Biden, Trump, Putin, Zelenskyy or or or. The Jew would say. "One and the same mongrel". For their "One World Order" or "New World Order", all these Jews have already established their religious and political world center in Kazakhstan and Ukraine without the world population being informed.

In short, it was a false flag operation or an inside job of the Jewish agenda.
My first feeling was that it would be staged, and then when I watched it I felt like he probably faked his ear being shot. But then, I have major trust issues 😆

Also this:
NO FUCKING WAY. I was given a crimson bracelet with 7 knots by my mother to "ward off bad luck". I'm still wearing it right now, I didn't know this shit was jewish what the fuck. Thank you very much for this info, brother, saved my ass.

NO FUCKING WAY. I was given a crimson bracelet with 7 knots by my mother to "ward off bad luck". I'm still wearing it right now, I didn't know this shit was jewish what the fuck. Thank you very much for this info, brother, saved my ass.
On its own, nothing like that is jewish. As jews have just stolen all of their symbols from our own civilization. This symbol is often used by jews, but only because they stole it.

You could say the Red is representing Mars energy, and the 7 knots represent the 7 main chakras. This would be a very nice symbol if you see it in this way. This red Mars energy can include ideas like strength, fighting spirit, self defense, and returning curses.

My first feeling was that it would be staged, and then when I watched it I felt like he probably faked his ear being shot. But then, I have major trust issues 😆
Well if you look closely, you can see the hole where the top of his ear is now missing. So you can't really fake that. Including the 2 or 3 people behind him who were shot and one of them did not survive. It is not fake. You can be sure the gods protected him and made him move his head just out of the way.

According to what I’ve heard Trump isn’t letting Kushner have any say or place in his administration this time.
That's good.
But then his past action of letting his daughter get married with a Jew, created Jewish half-breed grandchildren wearing Kippahs.
They will probably grow up to be future American power-holders and money grabbers and other things.

On its own, nothing like that is jewish. As jews have just stolen all of their symbols from our own civilization. This symbol is often used by jews, but only because they stole it.

You could say the Red is representing Mars energy, and the 7 knots represent the 7 main chakras. This would be a very nice symbol if you see it in this way. This red Mars energy can include ideas like strength, fighting spirit, self defense, and returning curses.
Hey that is really damn good, I love it much more and it makes sense those parasites would've stolen it for their own purposes. I can even bless it too, red energy can give me that extra fire that I need in my life. I was really hesitant to throw it away because it was a gift from mother, I can keep it now. Thanks a lot for the idea.

I'm glad some here don't immediately take things at face value, but in scenarios like that, which have never happened for decades, it can take some time for the average person to process what has happened. Especially when one is accustomed to believe they're safe at all times. Those definitely sounded like AR-15 rounds being shot

Here's the sound of an AR15, suppressed and unsuppressed

It would be no mistake however, to assume that some of the security and secret service were in on it or chose passivity for a time until it became an actual threat.
Well if you look closely, you can see the hole where the top of his ear is now missing. So you can't really fake that. Including the 2 or 3 people behind him who were shot and one of them did not survive. It is not fake. You can be sure the gods protected him and made him move his head just out of the way.
Ok… Yep the video I watched wasn’t high definition to see the hole.

Yes I believe people were killed. Innocent people are killed all the time by the enemy.

I guess the security let it happen then.I guess the security let it happen then.

In that case, do we do a ritual for protection?

I would like to perform it and share it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back