Hello Zevist Family :)
We only have a few weeks left of this current schedule. For me personally, this has been a wonderful experience, and I know others here have reported the same. These rituals increase wisdom and profound understanding. They also increase productivity and help overcome laziness; furthermore, they help change the mindset to allow for this transformation to happen, in a healthy way.
I find these rituals to also be soothing for the soul. I have felt very spiritually nourished after each Cthonic God ritual. As I wrote for the ritual of Nyx: "This was more beautiful and peaceful than I imagined. Sleep is sacred. Be productive in your day, do something useful, then sleep well." And: "I just finished the ritual of Charon with a group of members in VT. This ritual brought peace to my heart." There are more testimonies by others in the thread for the schedule.
Please do these rituals, except minors and pregnant women. (You can then do these rituals when you are older, and for pregnant women, after giving birth.)
Join us in VT to participate with us as a group, or perform them yourself at a time that works for you 🙏
And thank you High Priest Zevios Metathronos for gifting us with these beautiful rituals 💜
Calendar FAQ & Info | Witches Sabbath Purification | Yoga Posts (last update May 21, 2026) | God Rituals | Ethical Values of the Temple of Zeus | Spiritual Studies: Yoga Sutras
Liturgical Terms of Zevism (everyone please read and familiarize yourself with these)

