Header Wallpaper

Cthonic God Rituals

AvatarHigh Priestess Lydia Coventina2 min to read

Hello Zevist Family :)

We only have a few weeks left of this current schedule. For me personally, this has been a wonderful experience, and I know others here have reported the same. These rituals increase wisdom and profound understanding. They also increase productivity and help overcome laziness; furthermore, they help change the mindset to allow for this transformation to happen, in a healthy way.

I find these rituals to also be soothing for the soul. I have felt very spiritually nourished after each Cthonic God ritual. As I wrote for the ritual of Nyx: "This was more beautiful and peaceful than I imagined. Sleep is sacred. Be productive in your day, do something useful, then sleep well." And: "I just finished the ritual of Charon with a group of members in VT. This ritual brought peace to my heart." There are more testimonies by others in the thread for the schedule.

Please do these rituals, except minors and pregnant women. (You can then do these rituals when you are older, and for pregnant women, after giving birth.)

Join us in VT to participate with us as a group, or perform them yourself at a time that works for you 🙏

And thank you High Priest Zevios Metathronos for gifting us with these beautiful rituals 💜

#1
This is the targeted message.

I will share one moment of mine as well. In one of the chtonic rituals which was Eris. We had to name just act and repair. And somehow as a coincidence memories of one person came back to whom i wronged by mistake and left behind maybe 5 years ago? So Following the process I contacted him and the moment I apologised and spoke, I felt like a stone from the heart fell and I became lighter and felt it strongly, it was liberating. But ofcourse this is only one thing among many. Which are helping me in maturing faster during my Saturn return, I am way more calmer with each ritual, also confidence grows, power as well became more stable and concentrated and many more benefits.

#2

Wonderful rituals! Thank you to our clergy for this opportunity🙏

#3

These rituals are truly transformative. Thank you so much, High Priest Zevios Metathronos, for your dedication and for gifting us with these beautiful, life-changing rituals.

Let us uphold the Temple of Zeus as the bastion of ascent!

#4

I feel these Rituals have granted me inner peace regarding certain dreadful aspects of life, they're absolutely transformative and as soon as I saw them announced I knew they were a must-do for me. I was correct. Thank you HP ZM for bringing these to us. ⚡

I am an Aspiring God, and so are you.

O Gods of the first dawn, Gods of Hellas and of Khem, of the rivers of Sumer and the snows of the North, of every people that once knelt before the true and the bright:
I declare before You and before the witness of all the heavens that Your Names are restored. Restored truly. Restored rightly. Restored in their power and their majesty and their original splendor.

- High Priest Zevios Metathronos

#5

They have profoundly influenced my perspective on how I should live, teaching me to cultivate greater gratitude and remain present in the here and now. Each day is an opportunity to make meaningful progress toward the goals I have set for myself and to accomplish what I have set out to do.

When all your flesh fails you, and when the darkest darkness falls upon you, always remember the Gods and keep them in your heart. The Faith in the Gods can level mountains. All obstacles that you have today, you have the ability to overcome them. You must know this in full confidence, you must ingrain this in your heart.

~HPZM

#6

Thank you High Priestess Lydia Coventina! 💛 These Rituals are very beautiful and comforting for many questions we may have in our mortality, to me they remind us of just how much the Gods are with us, loving and supporting us, over the course of our lifetimes 🙏✨️

#7

Greetings High priestess Lydia!

I would like to ask, is it possible for a person to have a Chtonic God/Goddess as their guardian Daemon?

I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving.

#8

What I've noticed from this schedule is an overall transformation from within, psychologically and physically, after the fact. To be honest, these Cthonic rituals are not as immediately experienced during the ritual as the heavenly ones, for me, at least.

Moreover, I also notice my consciousness resides closer to the veil than in past Samhain seasons. For example, I feel like I'm an actor in a atmospheric Halloween movie. Everything is so mesmerizing, from the sounds of crows to the falling red and orange leaves. The road leading away from my house has more depth at night, as if I'm a few doors down from a portal.

I hope that makes sense 🎃👻🧙‍♀️