Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ConVid-19, Russia/Ukraine, else?

FancyMancy

Please tell me your thoughts, opinions, gatherings, understandings.

ConVid-19 went nowhere. Because of that, the jew decided to pretend to be big and hard again with WoRlD wAr IiI/nUcLeAr WaR again. Now people are disbelieving the lies of the mainstream media regarding Russia and Ukraine.‪[1]

What's next?
  • "Another" pandem-- plandemic/scamdemic (I recall a picture a former(?) member posted, about this woman (or jew?) "prophesying" a "second" "pandemic", which I think was the jewish numerology number of 10 years of perfection after ConVid-19)?
  • Return to ConVid-19?[2][3][4]
  • Something else?

The jew won't stop there - you can bet your bottom shekel on that.

[1] RTR effects: not many buying the lies of the MSM Ukraine conflict
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69633
[2] Covid Making a Comeback in China ? - Various cities in Lockdown
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69550
[3] Germany warns of ‘many deaths’ as COVID infections hit new records
https://archive.ph/7EYLx
[4] ‘I just tested positive for COVID,’ former U.S. President Barack Obama tweets
https://archive.ph/BsXdF

There are a couple of plans that are around the corner:
1. It is very easy to restart the whole covid pandemic, if you look around you its clear that they are still pushing the new normal bullshit, just a tad bit less forceful. The jews also changed the laws around the world to make it easier to re implement a lock down etc.

2. There are plans to push even harder when it comes to climate change, prices will soar even more, more windmill and solar parks, the end of owning your own motorized vehicle's, more lock downs etc.

3. surveillance with the use of 5g, they are most likely going to start pushing for a surveillance system like they have in China in the near future.

There are more plans, but this is what comes to mind right now.

I think they will just combine all of them and many others, keep so many factions, ideas, ideologies, different rabbits for the gentiles to chase while they try to slowly go for the reset/global government. There are so many variations and sub-variations of dumb ideas and narratives/events for us to follow just so that the true real one is hard to find among all the thousands of ideas. Like searching for a needle in the hay stack. A few examples of idiotic enemy ideas would be: nazi jews, christian hitler, putin for the white race, satanism and christianity are alike, trump is a liberal, etc...

The more concerning part of the covid situation for me was the fact that they managed to inject the masses with toxins that may have effects we are still unaware of. And the fact that a biological weapon was deployed world-wide with no repercussions. Covid is a bio weapon designed to impoverish nations, and it served its purpose.

I believe biological warfare is the new way of practicing war. The reality is conventional warfare has evolved to a stage where a full blown war with conventional means and weapons can very realistically turn into an apocalyptic scenario in which nobody really wins. And why would you risk getting nuked or bombarded when you can simply take a vial from a lab and kill millions of people with it, then say it was a natural disaster.

If the rumors about the covid vaccines destroying people's immune systems are true, then this is a truly horrifying scenario considering bio weapons are the new way of waging war, people are more vulnerable than ever.

We can only speculate on what is already created and prepared to be deployed out of such labs. But what we do know is super bugs are slowly becoming widespread and antibiotic resistant bacteria are a far greater issue than any of this covid bullshit or even talks of world war. This could very well become an apocalyptic scenario and dying from a tiny laceration in your finger could become a reality in the coming years. These aren't contained in a lab somewhere, they are out in the wild, and spreading.

Messing with viral microbial life, and prodding these towards evolving to kill humans en-masse is not just dangerous, this is an act of war against humanity itself. These labs are producing things that could very realistically end in human extinction worldwide, because once it's out, we're fucked and there's no going back.

This isn't something you can deactivate or negotiate a truce with. Nature doesn't give a fuck. The thing about nature is that if you create the conditions for something to happen, it WILL happen. And we've just created the conditions for our own extinction in these labs. This cocaine snorting punk putin should think of this the next time he decides to bomb a bio weapons lab.

Dahaarkan said:
The more concerning part of the covid situation for me was the fact that they managed to inject the masses with toxins that may have effects we are still unaware of. And the fact that a biological weapon was deployed world-wide with no repercussions. Covid is a bio weapon designed to impoverish nations, and it served its purpose.

I believe biological warfare is the new way of practicing war. The reality is conventional warfare has evolved to a stage where a full blown war with conventional means and weapons can very realistically turn into an apocalyptic scenario in which nobody really wins. And why would you risk getting nuked or bombarded when you can simply take a vial from a lab and kill millions of people with it, then say it was a natural disaster.

If the rumors about the covid vaccines destroying people's immune systems are true, then this is a truly horrifying scenario considering bio weapons are the new way of waging war, people are more vulnerable than ever.

We can only speculate on what is already created and prepared to be deployed out of such labs. But what we do know is super bugs are slowly becoming widespread and antibiotic resistant bacteria are a far greater issue than any of this covid bullshit or even talks of world war. This could very well become an apocalyptic scenario and dying from a tiny laceration in your finger could become a reality in the coming years. These aren't contained in a lab somewhere, they are out in the wild, and spreading.

Messing with viral microbial life, and prodding these towards evolving to kill humans en-masse is not just dangerous, this is an act of war against humanity itself. These labs are producing things that could very realistically end in human extinction worldwide, because once it's out, we're fucked and there's no going back.

This isn't something you can deactivate or negotiate a truce with. Nature doesn't give a fuck. The thing about nature is that if you create the conditions for something to happen, it WILL happen. And we've just created the conditions for our own extinction in these labs. This cocaine snorting punk putin should think of this the next time he decides to bomb a bio weapons lab.

It does seem plausible for that to be the case. As to why we've been told over and over to stay physically/ spiritually healthy, clean and strong. It's a dangerous game these kikes are playing because it could wipe themselves out too.

They have most of human's DNA and the theories of what they might do with it seems to be coming to manifestation. They could easily blame it on climate change as well. It doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense to the more wise but the plebs would eat it up and say "see, we were warned. We should of stopped eating burgers" or related dribble.

Imagine going to war, bullets and bombs flying around you and still having to wear a mask not to catch jewvid-19.
The only war that deserves to be fought by humans is against Judaism.

FancyMancy said:
Please tell me your thoughts, opinions, gatherings, understandings.

ConVid-19 went nowhere. Because of that, the jew decided to pretend to be big and hard again with WoRlD wAr IiI/nUcLeAr WaR again. Now people are disbelieving the lies of the mainstream media regarding Russia and Ukraine.‪[1]

What's next?
  • "Another" pandem-- plandemic/scamdemic (I recall a picture a former(?) member posted, about this woman (or jew?) "prophesying" a "second" "pandemic", which I think was the jewish numerology number of 10 years of perfection after ConVid-19)?
  • Return to ConVid-19?[2][3][4]
  • Something else?
If is generally agreed that the covid pandemic was a hoax and that most people know it was, then I don't think they will bring the pandemic back. This will just add more salt on the wound because will only make it worse for themlseves if majority of people know it was a hoax. Apparently Bill Gates claimed another pandemic with a more dangerous virus is coming and it seems he said it like he knows it for a fact, not just `assuming` that another pandemic might be declared. If the vaccines were supposed to ruin the immune system and make it impossible for the body to defend itself against new viruses, then unfortunately is easy to deduce what a new pandemic wil a new virus will do. The question is whether they will push it in the same time with the Ukraine war or not.

On the other hand It's been said that both world wars were preceded by a global economic crisis so if the Ukraine invasion is attempted to be turned into WW3 then on the same pattern a global crisis will have to happen first, and not like the one caused by their `measures` but probably a severe one like in 1929, with global consequences over the currencies and prices of products. Probably that sort of crisis will precede WW3 only if any of this will happen, there is very well the chance that this can be avoided. Someone was saying Zelenskyy could easily stop the war by declaring that he won't join NATO but he's just a puppet. Russia's concerns are understandable though (not Putin's concerns because most likely he is not concerned at all in his luxurious nuclear bunker), because if Ukraine joins NATO then US and UK and France can bring their nuclear bombs to the Russian border, it lets Russia with no time to defend itself against these bombs.

Then it seems they but the climate change agenda on hold. If nothing goes well they might very well put that one out, all they need to do is ordering the media and government to start talking bullshit about the environment in a similar way like they did with covid and then start pushing restrictions and limitations on people.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back