Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

  • Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

JANUS/BIFRONS RITUAL FOR BELTANE: NEW SATANIC YEAR [Feedback?]

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
11,021
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to everyone in our Satanic Family,

A New Ritual arrives on the New Year, for our glorified Demon, Janus, the Lord of Transitions.

For those who do not know about Janus, this is a good opportunity to do this wonderful Ritual and let your soul comprehend the importance of changes and positive outcomes in life. Janus was called in Rome as "Bifrons", the literal word used for Him in the Goetia. Bifrons means "two faced" and this has to do with his transitions, as for example, from one era to another.

Currently and with the current developments taking place, it's very important for us all to do the Ritual for Lord Bifrons to carry us and bless us during these transitory periods, both personal and those of our world.

We will be doing this Ritual until May 7th 2023.

Below is the Ritual: Enjoy it!


JANUS'S POWER RITUAL - Below The Ritual:


LINK TO THE RITUAL: https://satanslibrary.org/Demons/Janus_Power_Ritual.html

JANUS.gif


Vibrate x10: FEHU, LAGUR, BERKANO,

FaRune2.gif
LogrRune.gif
BjorkRune.gif


and then say ONCE:


Lord Beelzebul, grant us the loving support of Lord Janus,
Zeus, Jupiter, Heavenly Father,
We do come in friendship,
In Full Respect!

I call you by your Name: IANOS, TRANOS, MEGAS, EPIKOUROS, BIFRONS, IANOS!

Vibrate x10: ANSUZ, SOWILO, ALGIZ

OsRune.gif
SolRune.gif
IhwarRune.gif


and then say ONCE:


Ianos, Ancient God of Transitions,
We invoke your grace and power in this transitory era for humanity
Bless us with your care and providence,
Guard us in passage from this Era to the Upcoming Era!

Vibrate x10: ODTHAL, MANNAZ, EIHWAZ

ODHAL.svg
MANNAZ.svg
EIHWAZ.svg


Then affirm ONCE:


Blessed are your followers Great Demon Bifrons,
For we come to you through Satan and Beelzebul,
Those who reign all the universe and all domains,
Be graceful to us and come to us in friendship, Mighty Ianos!

Vibrate x10: KENAZ, SOWILO, WUNJO

KENAZ.svg
SOWILO.svg
WUNJO.svg


Then affirm ONCE:


Watch our World, Lord Ianos.
Watch lovingly our Spiritual Satanic Family and folk,
Be our Guardian,
You Who Transits the Aeons effortlessly!

Vibrate x10: TIWAZ, SOWILO, THURISAZ

TyrRune.gif
SolRune.gif
ThorRune.gif


Then affirm ONCE:


Be our guide in personal change,
Help us rise above our obstacles and difficulties,
We invoke your power and wisdom,
To sail safely through, Great Guide!

Vibrate x10: ALGIZ, SOWILO, BERKANO

IhwarRune.gif
SOWILO.svg
BJORK.svg


Then affirm ONCE:


You who is Named JANUS, who are the holder of the Gates,
You who is Named JANUS, who chooses who goes through and who remains behind,
You who is Named JANUS, the two faced of War and Peace,
You who is Named JANUS, who punishes the unclean and blesses the righteous!

Vibrate x10: FEHU, LAGUR, BERKANO

FEHU.svg
LOGR.svg
BJORK.svg


Then affirm ONCE:


May you be blessed Janus for all Eternity,
May you bless the Priesthood, Followers And Servants of the Gods in wise decisions
May you bring fortune to all Spiritual Satanists,
May you help me among them too, Great JANUS!

[After having said the above, Vibrate SATANAS 10 times and Affirm THRICE:]

JANUS, LORD BIFRONS, BLESSED ARE YOU AND WATCHFUL ARE YOUR EYES ON ALL,
LORD OF ALL THE GATES AND PATHWAYS!
THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU IS SEEN PERMANENTLY BY ALL!

Then close the ritual with a HAIL SATAN and say: Beelzebul’s Power Is Supreme and Felt by All,

Then say: “Janus, Glorified has been your Father in this day!”.


------End Of Ritual------
 
Great ritual, HP. It's a nice way to start the new year. After completing the above I'm feeling like this might be a good time for me to start tackling what Aurelius called "self-vanity". Seems like transitions could be around the corner. I look forward to seeing the positive changes this ritual for Beltane brings about for everyone and the Joy of Satan.

Happy Beltane, brother.
 
Happy New Year Cobra Lord Janus is awesome felt the energy come on like I was dipping in a hot bath very nice.
 
To honour one of the greatest Gods of Rome is a blessing! Thank you!
 
i’ve never felt energy similar to his, maybe it's because i’ve never been interested and contacted nature gods like bifrons

i tried to decipher but the only thing that went through my head meditating was images of ice, cool wind of sensation, and rustic wooden buildings

quick adaptability and intuitive firmness in decisions
 
Thanks for the HP ritual! It is simply amazing!

Hail Satan!
Hail Janus!
Hail Beelzebul!
 
i sense a power ritual is coming but never thought of lord BIFRONS
just finish the ritual now i focused on wisdom from lord BIFRONS
yes it was very good experience and he is very patient but i don't know what other things that can be collectable

happy new satanic year everyone
HAIL SATAN
 
this is funny, just a couple weeks ago I was looking a bit into Ganesh, which I guess turned out to be lord Janus. Then, we have his ritual.
 
Happy New Satanic Year. And Hail Janus.

Remember 1970's Wicker Man is the film for the Eve of Beltane.
 
I am going through a very bad period right now and can I do this ritual so that this period ends as soon as possible ? So can I ask this from Lord Janus?

By the way, I'm sorry, my brothers and sisters, I asked the question directly in my mind. Happy Beltane.
Hail Lord Janus.
Hail Lord Zeus.
 
Baroness Blossom said:
I am going through a very bad period right now and can I do this ritual so that this period ends as soon as possible ? So can I ask this from Lord Janus?

By the way, I'm sorry, my brothers and sisters, I asked the question directly in my mind. Happy Beltane.
Hail Lord Janus.
Hail Lord Zeus.

Sorry to hear that. Good luck and I trust you will land on your feet at the end of that period.

We only grow through challanges.
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Is it right that there is no focus on the sigil parts during the ritual? Like in the previous power rituals.

On the ritual site there is also the final step:
"After you are done with this, you can meditate on Janus’s Sigil in the Joy of Satan, or the one below. Let yourself be immersed and to receive energy from the Demon Janus.

It's important to meditate on yourself after the Ritual calmly for a few minutes."

Thanks for the Ritual HPHC.
 
Lord Janus in his symbolism has two faces so that he can see into the past with one face and into the future with the other face.

So very apt that we seek his support through the transition of our societies from one phase into another.

Nice ritual and lovely blessing for everyone and self.
 
Happy Beltane!
No jew dictatorship on April 30th or whenever sorry 🧙‍♂️
https://odysee.com/@joyofsatanpt:c/Odin's-Crow-dumps-jew-flag:1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTzkEI9SC64
 
Question about the ritual

On the rituals for the 4 crowns after each affirmation it says,”focus on the sigil willing this so.”

I noticed on this ritual for Janus and the rituals for Abrasax, Valefor and Andras it does not say “focus on the sigil willing this” after the affirmations

But I assumed that one is supposed to do the above anyway.

So is the above correct ie are you supposed to always focus on the sigil and will it so after the affirmations or it’s not needed for these rituals?
 
Thank you High Priest for this wonderful ritual!!

Lord Bifronis is such a calm and God!

To me personally, his sigil looked like an elephant (respectfully), but after asking to find out why his sigil looks like an elephant, I calmed myself down and looked closely and I realised (thanks to Lord Bifronis), that his sigil isn't an elephant, but rather Stars and constellations and it is absolutely cool!!

Lord Bifronis energy is so calming, pleasant, relaxing and inviting! Thank you!!

Happy Beltane to everybody btw!!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL BIFRONIS!!
 
Personal Growth said:
Sorry to hear that. Good luck and I trust you will land on your feet at the end of that period.

We only grow through challanges.

still this is very difficult. but thanks for the support.
 
Baroness Blossom said:
I am going through a very bad period right now and can I do this ritual so that this period ends as soon as possible ? So can I ask this from Lord Janus?

adding:
Since Lord Janus is the god of transition, I think I can ask him for this. That is, the transition from the negative period to the positive period. Is it possible High Priest ?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
A New Ritual arrives on the New Year, for our glorified Demon, Janus, the Lord of Transitions.

For those who do not know about Janus, this is a good opportunity to do this wonderful Ritual and let your soul comprehend the importance of changes and positive outcomes in life. Janus was called in Rome as "Bifrons", the literal word used for Him in the Goetia. Bifrons means "two faced" and this has to do with his transitions, as for example, from one era to another.

Currently and with the current developments taking place, it's very important for us all to do the Ritual for Lord Bifrons to carry us and bless us during these transitory periods, both personal and those of our world.

(I apologize if there are any typos or problems with the translation.)
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to everyone in our Satanic Family,

A New Ritual arrives on the New Year, for our glorified Demon, Janus, the Lord of Transitions.

For those who do not know about Janus, this is a good opportunity to do this wonderful Ritual and let your soul comprehend the importance of changes and positive outcomes in life. Janus was called in Rome as "Bifrons", the literal word used for Him in the Goetia. Bifrons means "two faced" and this has to do with his transitions, as for example, from one era to another.

Currently and with the current developments taking place, it's very important for us all to do the Ritual for Lord Bifrons to carry us and bless us during these transitory periods, both personal and those of our world.
...

I was struggling with something about doorways and inner change. I was thinking of asking you something about it privately, and you come in with this ritual, :shock: I hope Lord Janus can give me some answers.
 
Janus is a very interesting deity in the context of Rome, as any tributary rite dedicated to any God within Rome was first began with a tribute to Janus, as he was the God that presided over any sort of beginning, especially sacred ritual. Though it's probably obvious, Janus' name is where we get the word for JANUary, the first month of the year. Obviously, the months have been shuffled around with time (see the modern placement of October), but the principle still stands.

Many sacred rites in Rome began with an acknowledgement of Janus as the 'First God' (this has occultic significance and isn't to be taken literally, obviously), and ended with acknowledgement of Vestia, the 'Last God'. Obviously one would notice the male/female duology present in this, but it does go deeper, as Janus presided over the act of transitions. Leaving, the passing through doorways and portals, moving from one place to another. Vestia however, was the Goddess of the Hearth. Her role among the Olympians is that she had little place in the mytheme stories most people know, as it was her duty to stay by the hearth fire of Olympus. Moreover, there's elements of a macrocosm and a microcosm, as Janus was considered a very capital deity representative of Rome as a state and governing body, whereas Vestia represented the Hearth.

I, personally, feel like I would associate Janus/Bifrons with the Norse God Heimdallr, but don't obviously cite me on this. Both deities stood on the threshold of space and time, looking forward and backwards, presiding over the comings and leavings of the Gods from either Asgard or Olympus. Both are deities of borders and liminal spaces. Moreover, Heimdallr's associative rune of Hagalaz is often combined with Fehu (the first rune) for a blessing of protection during birth, another matter that Janus was considered the God over.
 
Arcadia said:
Janus is a very interesting deity in the context of Rome, as any tributary rite dedicated to any God within Rome was first began with a tribute to Janus, as he was the God that presided over any sort of beginning, especially sacred ritual. Though it's probably obvious, Janus' name is where we get the word for JANUary, the first month of the year. Obviously, the months have been shuffled around with time (see the modern placement of October), but the principle still stands.

Many sacred rites in Rome began with an acknowledgement of Janus as the 'First God' (this has occultic significance and isn't to be taken literally, obviously), and ended with acknowledgement of Vestia, the 'Last God'. Obviously one would notice the male/female duology present in this, but it does go deeper, as Janus presided over the act of transitions. Leaving, the passing through doorways and portals, moving from one place to another. Vestia however, was the Goddess of the Hearth. Her role among the Olympians is that she had little place in the mytheme stories most people know, as it was her duty to stay by the hearth fire of Olympus. Moreover, there's elements of a macrocosm and a microcosm, as Janus was considered a very capital deity representative of Rome as a state and governing body, whereas Vestia represented the Hearth.

I, personally, feel like I would associate Janus/Bifrons with the Norse God Heimdallr, but don't obviously cite me on this. Both deities stood on the threshold of space and time, looking forward and backwards, presiding over the comings and leavings of the Gods from either Asgard or Olympus. Both are deities of borders and liminal spaces. Moreover, Heimdallr's associative rune of Hagalaz is often combined with Fehu (the first rune) for a blessing of protection during birth, another matter that Janus was considered the God over.

really interesting observations, thanks for taking the time.
 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back
Top