Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Words from a God

Voice of Enki [JG]

Joy of Satan Guardian
Two days ago, on our great Führers birthday I was visited by a god, and had a long conversation with him, he told me some very beautiful and inspirational things, which I felt I should share with everyone here since many of you might get something good out of these words, as I did.

I wrote what he told me down after I spoke with him, so it's not an exact quote, but it's the best I remembered his words:

"Currently you are wading through the muddy waters of evolution, to reach the other side of the river. There are many hurdles one has to pass in order to reach the other side and evolve, as you wade through the strong currents of this river among many others doing the same there is something very different between you and the many others wading through the muddy waters. Where others give up or give in to the strong currents of the river, you keep your head above the water and swim, you swim and wade dispite the difficulty of this task, you never give up and when you are set back by the currents you never stop trying to reach the other side, you never give up.

Where others give in, you continue to swim ahead, regardless of the difficulty of the path ahead. Even if you struggle and even if you have a set back you have never stopped reaching for the other side. Even if you waste some time or miss your duties you do as much as you can, you do the best you can. It doesn't matter if the best you can do is not enough in your eyes, the important thing is that you do your best. You are struggling against forces that most people cannot even comprehend, you are fighting against forces that would overwhelm almost everyone else, this path is not easy, only the strong can cross the river and when they do, regardless of the time it took them to reach the other side, they climb out with pride because they reached the other side. When you were born you could not even walk, but after months of struggle you set your first step, you fell down and got up time and time again, regardless of the difficulty of the task you kept getting up untill you succeeded and now you have two strong legs that carry you where ever you wish to go, legs that serve as a foundation for your physical being, just as you took baby steps back then you are taking your spiritual steps now and sometimes you fall down, you hit the ground after you stumble over an obstacle, but you always get back up, you always keep moving, in your heart you never give up.

That sets you and your fellow Satanic brothers and Sister appart from the many others trying to cross the muddy waters of this evolutionairy river, you never give up and no matter what it takes you are destined to reach the other side. There is one more thing however that sets you appart from the others, you are with us, you are with Satan and have been from the time you were first born, you have us on your side and so do your brothers and sisters in Satan. We never abandon you, we never leave you, even if a brother or sister forgets about us or leaves us with his heart, we never leave them, we never leave the ones who dedicated themselves to us. When Satanists struggle and fall into despair and are given a second chance, it's not us who give them this chance, it's they themselves giving themselves another chance, you need to give yourself that chance to reach the other side as you have done for many life times. Come to join us in Duat my friend, next time not as a mere soul, but as a God."

And he told me this, which I was so grateful to hear:

"You have power my friend, you stand out amongst the common folk like a beacon of light and power, but because you spend most of your time alone, and away from the common folk you underestimate yourself, you don't realize that you posses power that others can only dream of. Let me tell you a secret, what do you think is the real reason people worship us? The real reason people worship Satan in so many places? It's not because of our knowledge, or our power, or our talents. The real reason people worship us is because we are the shining ones, our pressence improves the lives of other beings, it improves the worlds we visit, it improves reality as a whole, because we Shine! We shine brighter than the Stars! Brighter than the sun! We shine with ever lasting golden light, our light reaches people in all times and places, our pressence makes this universe a better place for all worthwhile beings because of our light that projects our own greatness into all other things.

That's the secret, you just have to shine. Shine as bright as you can, brighter than the sun. That is why people worship us. The enemy doesn't shine, they reverse the light and take it for themselves, destroying all that is great and beautiful, no worthwhile beings worship them out of free will because they don't shine, there is nothing to gain from them or learn from them, only suffering and death.

The moment you were born my friend you shone light into this world the likes of which has been largely abcent for thousands of years, the same kind of light as the Führer, just like him you shine, not as bright, but still you do. Your pressence improves the world around you, you enlighten people and their lives, you enrich peoples lives in seen and unseen ways because you shine.

You are the light this world needs, just like your other brothers and sisters in Satan you all shine and together you bring light back into this world. Smile and laugh and shine brighter than the sun, that's the real secret.

Never stop shining and never stop smiling, because that is your greatest power, it's this power that transforms not only yourself but the entire world and so you posses great power my friend! Don't look down on yourself again and make this world a better place by shining brighter than the sun!"

Let's keep making this world a better place brothers and sisters, let's keep transforming this world into the beautiful peaceful place it was intended to be and let's continue bombing those that invaded our world and tried to take all that is beautiful away from our people with RTR's and spiritual curses infused with our ancestral power, pride and rage untill they are no more. Let the royal bloodline of the Gods course through your veins and give you the power to turn the tide once and for all.

Hail Satan!

BUMP!!!

This was beautiful. And I've had a hard time this week and I needed to hear this. Let the above words never die out or be forgotten. If I had a printer I'd print this.

Absolutely amazing, such a beautiful story. And true, which is most important of all. Bravo, voiceofenki!
Don't let anything or anyone stand on your path to Godself, fellow Brothers and Sisters! Keep pushing forward!
Hail SATAN! Hail all the Gods and Goddesses of Duat! 

This is wonderful! Thank you, Voice of Enki.
HS88
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 12:18 AM, voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Two days ago, on our great Führers birthday I was visited by a god, and had a long conversation with him, he told me some very beautiful and inspirational things, which I felt I should share with everyone here since many of you might get something good out of these words, as I did.

I wrote what he told me down after I spoke with him, so it's not an exact quote, but it's the best I remembered his words:

"Currently you are wading through the muddy waters of evolution, to reach the other side of the river. There are many hurdles one has to pass in order to reach the other side and evolve, as you wade through the strong currents of this river among many others doing the same there is something very different between you and the many others wading through the muddy waters. Where others give up or give in to the strong currents of the river, you keep your head above the water and swim, you swim and wade dispite the difficulty of this task, you never give up and when you are set back by the currents you never stop trying to reach the other side, you never give up.

Where others give in, you continue to swim ahead, regardless of the difficulty of the path ahead. Even if you struggle and even if you have a set back you have never stopped reaching for the other side. Even if you waste some time or miss your duties you do as much as you can, you do the best you can. It doesn't matter if the best you can do is not enough in your eyes, the important thing is that you do your best. You are struggling against forces that most people cannot even comprehend, you are fighting against forces that would overwhelm almost everyone else, this path is not easy, only the strong can cross the river and when they do, regardless of the time it took them to reach the other side, they climb out with pride because they reached the other side. When you were born you could not even walk, but after months of struggle you set your first step, you fell down and got up time and time again, regardless of the difficulty of the task you kept getting up untill you succeeded and now you have two strong legs that carry you where ever you wish to go, legs that serve as a foundation for your physical being, just as you took baby steps back then you are taking your spiritual steps now and sometimes you fall down, you hit the ground after you stumble over an obstacle, but you always get back up, you always keep moving, in your heart you never give up.

That sets you and your fellow Satanic brothers and Sister appart from the many others trying to cross the muddy waters of this evolutionairy river, you never give up and no matter what it takes you are destined to reach the other side. There is one more thing however that sets you appart from the others, you are with us, you are with Satan and have been from the time you were first born, you have us on your side and so do your brothers and sisters in Satan. We never abandon you, we never leave you, even if a brother or sister forgets about us or leaves us with his heart, we never leave them, we never leave the ones who dedicated themselves to us. When Satanists struggle and fall into despair and are given a second chance, it's not us who give them this chance, it's they themselves giving themselves another chance, you need to give yourself that chance to reach the other side as you have done for many life times. Come to join us in Duat my friend, next time not as a mere soul, but as a God."

"You have power my friend, you stand out amongst the common folk like a beacon of light and power, but because you spend most of your time alone, and away from the common folk you underestimate yourself, you don't realize that you posses power that others can only dream of. Let me tell you a secret, what do you think is the real reason people worship us? The real reason people worship Satan in so many places? It's not because of our knowledge, or our power, or our talents. The real reason people worship us is because we are the shining ones, our pressence improves the lives of other beings, it improves the worlds we visit, it improves reality as a whole, because we Shine! We shine brighter than the Stars! Brighter than the sun! We shine with ever lasting golden light, our light reaches people in all times and places, our pressence makes this universe a better place for all worthwhile beings because of our light that projects our own greatness into all other things.

That's the secret, you just have to shine. Shine as bright as you can, brighter than the sun. That is why people worship us. The enemy doesn't shine, they reverse the light and take it for themselves, destroying all that is great and beautiful, no worthwhile beings worship them out of free will because they don't shine, there is nothing to gain from them or learn from them, only suffering and death.

The moment you were born my friend you shone light into this world the likes of which has been largely abcent for thousands of years, the same kind of light as the Führer, just like him you shine, not as bright, but still you do. Your pressence improves the world around you, you enlighten people and their lives, you enrich peoples lives in seen and unseen ways because you shine.

You are the light this world needs, just like your other brothers and sisters in Satan you all shine and together you bring light back into this world. Smile and laugh and shine brighter than the sun, that's the real secret.

Never stop shining and never stop smiling, because that is your greatest power, it's this power that transforms not only yourself but the entire world and so you posses great power my friend! Don't look down on yourself again and make this world a better place by shining brighter than the sun!"

Let's keep making this world a better place brothers and sisters, let's keep transforming this world into the beautiful peaceful place it was intended to be and let's continue bombing those that invaded our world and tried to take all that is beautiful away from our people with RTR's and spiritual curses infused with our ancestral power, pride and rage untill they are no more. Let the royal bloodline of the Gods course through your veins and give you the power to turn the tide once and for all.

Hail Satan!

Loading virtual hugs...
666 Virtual hugs sent.Thank you!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, April 22, 2017, 12:18 PM, voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Two days ago, on our great Führers birthday I was visited by a god, and had a long conversation with him, he told me some very beautiful and inspirational things, which I felt I should share with everyone here since many of you might get something good out of these words, as I did.

Hail Satan!

Very powerful and beautiful it touched the very core of my soul.
The gods a truly amazing words can not explain.
My brothers and sisters in Satan let us stay united under one banner Satans banner.
Lets keep fighting for Satan and the gods and for the sake of humanity.
Let us destroy and create for it is in our hands has much as it is in fathers hands.

HAIL SATAN!

Thanks for sharing this Voice, what a terrific way to start my day :)
Made me think about someone who reached out to me recently. She commented that the thing she always liked and admired about me most of all was my energy. She said you are always so active, and positive, and you work so hard. She said that I have such a bright light around me, unlike anyone else she knows. That I shine!
Reading what you posted here brought that comment back to me and it took on a whole new light. Now I'm wondering if that was really a message from the Gods sent to me through her.

Hail Satan!In Glory and Power Exalted!

This was so beautiful to read, it actually made me feel like crying out this beautiful energy in order to give it to somebody who can turn it into something useful, haha.
Thank you so much for sharing this Voice! It's extremely beautiful! Thank you!! :)

May the gods be with us all forever and lead us to them!

May Satan bless you brother!!

Hail Satan and the true Gods of Duat!

Very inspirational, I always felt really different from other common people, I never understood the reason. When I was a kid, I mentioned the word "hell" and told to my mom that I drew a "cat from hell"(I was 4 years old, but I remember that I drew a white body and surrounded with flames),and then that draw was gone, until one year ago I discovered that my path is the pagan/satanist path.
I hope to meet a God someday, and I am working for my spirit and knowledge, the path is really hard.

"That's the secret, you just have to shine. Shine as bright as you can, brighter than the sun. That is why people worship us. The enemy doesn't shine, they reverse the light and take it for themselves, destroying all that is great and beautiful, no worthwhile beings worship them out of free will because they don't shine, there is nothing to gain from them or learn from them, only suffering and death. "
Is there some kind of rule in the universe that one must worship something?

@Daniela G: Worshipping is like allowing slavery to come to you. Look at xians and us, xians worship death, while SS people live up to hide to be thaught by them, accept a new SS into the family and so on.

Wow assume Thanks for those powerful word of inspiration needed that just keep fighting and shining Hail Satan

There is a very negative connotation to 'worship', as has been pounded into Gentiles heads by the Xian and Islamic 'religions' (Programs of enslavement). But worship for us, is actually just a word for reverence. Reverence doesn't mean slavish worship. It means to love and adore. I love and adore Satan. And so I bend the knee, not out of some slavish worship, but out of respect and reverence, because I recognize and acknowledge that this person (Satan) is so far more incredibly advanced than I am, and I feel I must acknowledge this out of thankfulness and gratitude that He is here for me. It's a thank you from the bottom of my heart. Its out of a deep love that resonates within my soul. Does that make sense? There is nothing slavish about it. I Reverence Satan. He is my Father. I love Him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back