Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Video Game "DOOM"

For people who are awake like us there are better thing to do than put the pieces together on what games are more jewed than others.

There are no pieces to put together, it should be blatantly obvious at a single glance to see the message behind pretty much every video game and I guaranthee you than at the very least 90% of them are jewed to the core and of course all are useless.

You are free to play games, but really try not to kid yourself that it could be a worthwhile activity or a worthwhile way to spend leisure time. That is the least you can do for yourself.

I need to improve how I spend my time, and my leisure time as well but I don't kid myself when I play a game (yes as I said before in my other reply I did and still do occasionally play games due to past programming) or when I watch a movie and what not that I'm doing something good with my time.

HP HoodedCobra stated he made his youtube channel largely as a way to relax. Making those video's was actually leisure time to him. For many making those video's would be considered full time hard work, but this is something to strife for, that we can do useful things with our time even when we relax.

Gaming and watching movies are not a part of that, that is not to say I hate myself for doing this or would look down on others that do this, but as I said we should not kid ourselves and try to justify that gaming and what not is a decent activity.

Well, many people lack love not because they're doing something wrong, it's just fated. Going through life as an average-looking male is very different from going through life as an attractive female. I would rather set myself on fire than be some woman's beta bucks and help her raise her children while she sleeps with someone else on the side. I have seen the types of men women fall in love with and they are not me, that's not anyone's fault, but I think I have a good reason for being asocial.
I don't mean to put down your perspective, I agree that having children is wonderful, for many people at least. 

I agree. I can't stand the noise of children and their sole presence already incites me with tremendous anxiety. I don't know if I deserve bash for this but I'd like to reach godhood without raising a family; I'll leave that job to my sibling and be an uncle at most. I know children are sacred in Satanism and to be protected as they grow, but... I just can't see myself having one

---In [email protected], <funnyfred1932@... wrote :

Well, many people lack love not because they're doing something wrong, it's just fated. Going through life as an average-looking male is very different from going through life as an attractive female. I would rather set myself on fire than be some woman's beta bucks and help her raise her children while she sleeps with someone else on the side. I have seen the types of men women fall in love with and they are not me, that's not anyone's fault, but I think I have a good reason for being asocial.
I don't mean to put down your perspective, I agree that having children is wonderful, for many people at least. 

@...
Yeah right said. They should also carefully read what voiceofenki has said. Really insightful because it will make the person question himself about what the heck is he really doing with his precious time and eventually coming to the conclusion that he is only wasting his time on video games. 

?HAIL SATAN?
On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 6:34 am, sable.wolf616@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Merciless slaughter, Sahasrarabliss. What you've typed is PAINFULLY true.

Whereas I don't believe it will make people stop playing completely, but I am convinced they may see video games in a different way.

Anyway, a nutritious food for though.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <sahasrarabliss@... wrote :

So when I used to play an FPS game I used to feel so good about myself thinking I'm such a master of this game, feel like a king, I deserve respect and everything ,I'd flaunt, lol. 
Get over these videos games, man. Think about what I have said in my last post in this thread. 

?HAIL SATAN?
On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 7:43 pm, sahasrara bliss<sahasrarabliss@... wrote: From my personal experience, I've observed this thing about myself when I experience the enjoyment,pleasure while playing videos games, is that the main reason for anyone to get addicted to videos games is that the video games provide you TOTAL CONTROL over what may happen with your character in the game. Whether it is soccer, FPS games, cricket, God of war, lol. 
Total domination/control of your character in a fantasy world maybe main reason for the addiction to video games.
Because who doesn't want to control and rule the the world he lives in? It's considered to be so natural tendency in this joo world nowadays. Videos games give you this opportunity. But you are simply living in the fantasy world thinking you are some God,or say master of the things in life of this world.
Since we haven't been able to control our own lives for centuries ,our Destiny, the video game with such opportunity for us is so ALLURING. It is deceiving at the same time because it's just a fantasy. Virtual world. 
So think about this. 

?HAIL SATAN?

Voice of Enki has the right idea here. Video games, TV, movies, are all distractions. Every single Spiritual Satanist needs to meditate, and do spiritual warfare every single day of their life. We should all also be focusing on improving ourselves in every way, physically, spiritually, mentally. Now to be honest, I don't see a real problem with someone who had done their meditation for the day, has done their spiritual warfare, and has improved themselves in all the ways they can, and who just wants to unwind with playing a game for 30 minutes or whatever. The problems arise when someone spends 3 or 4 hours of their day on useless bullshit that will not help them at all. So to all SS who play video games, watch TV, movies etc : Make sure all the things you NEED to do get done (meditate, spiritual warfare, workout, read, learn),Then spend some time unwinding. You gotta work before you can play. HAIL SATAN!!!

On Jul 24, 2017, at 16:20, voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  To any SS here still wasting a lot of their valuable time playing games, I highly advice any SS to find something better to do with their time.

Even 2-3 hours is a lot of time spend on something that literally amounts to nothing. You don't learn anything from games, you don't gain anything from it, you actually waste away your body and your mind on mostly toxic crap while playing games and any satanic symbolism is mostly coincidental as the entire industry is owned by jews (at least the majority).

You could be spending time learning something, practicing a skill such as playing an instrument as an example.

You could spend this time learning to draw (recently started doing this myself, it's much more gratifying than playing a video game that much I can assure you..)

You can spend time writing a book. (also started this myself.. As Satanic authors are needed, Satanists are needed in all professions, so look to your natal charts and see which proffession you could fill in when the time comes to take back the world for our people and work to become the best in that profession.

Tap into your creative mind, use your satanic spirit and your talents to create something beautiful that you can also make money off if you do well enough.

Many people that I have known spend more than  8 hours a day playing games, sometimes even more, those people have nothing, they wasted all their talent and potential on a video game that literally gave them nothing in return except for personal gratification and a false sense of accomplishment.

You could learn another language, which you can use to make money with as well and become more succesful in your life, allow you to find your dream partner and have a large Gentile family with them.

That should be the goal of all Satanists, finding their soul mate and living a succesful life with them in prosperity, getting lot's of healthy and strong Gentile (especially if you are Aryan) children with your love and reaching godhead together.

I tried that league of legends stuff not long ago during a fit of boredom. It was a huge waste of time. It was also painfully easy and not very gratifying. Ones skills and mental potential are much better spend elsewhere.

I suppose it showed me one thing and that is as a Satanist we are much more elite than any ordinairy people.

As someone with no prior experience playing this game I was playing well against some dudes ranked diamond (for anyone that played league of legends and understands what that means..). I suppose I could have wasted a lot of time each day and threw away my life in order to become some high ranked good player myself since there is no real challenge in that and my base level was astronomically higher than the average timewasting idiot playing that game, but that is so vain and useless, as you literally get nothing out of it.

You get nothing out of it and it's a huge waste to attempt to get good at something as vain as that as there is literally no future in it, it's literally all fake and you get nothing out of it. The company is also owned by jews, who happily take all your money while laughing at your retardation for wasting your priceless time on something as shallow as their game.

Even for your personal enjoyment there are better things to do than waste ones time on a video game like league of legends. Not to mention the average person in those games has the maturity, IQ and mental understanding of a potatoe, just as it is a waste of time to go to a house party and snort drugs is it a waste of time to play video games as in both cases you an SS, a person with the potential to be an Elite in this world wastes their time engaging in vain activities where one get's no benifit and with no potential for any kind of advancement or even a form of sustenance to support a prosperous life of with a bunch of sheeple that might as well be equivalent to the potatoe in that discount bag in the super market as they aren't worth even half that bag of potatoes.

Activities like that add literally nothing of any value to your existence or your life.

I only gave a small number of substitutes here that one can use except for playing games, which have the potential of being useful for a Satanist to spread Satanism in sublimal ways or to give you an income as a self employed individual with financial freedom not stuck working a slave job from 9-5 each day.

Just something one should keep in mind.

If any SS is stuck wasting time playing games or doing other useless things, you could do an Anzus working and in bad cases a Munka working or ask the God's for advice on how to break those habits.

We SS are people with the potential to become Elite. Many of us here are already forming the spiritual Elite which will in the future become the new spiritual Oligarchy directly under Satan and the Gods after the jews and enemy have been eliminated and banished from this world.

Don't wait untill that happens to develop useful skills and become a self sufficient and capable individual, but strive to become such a person before this so you can be one to usher in this new age on the front lines as more than just a person doing spiritual warfare.

Undoubtedly everyone that dedicates themselves to Satan has immense potential that when tapped into and not wasted on games could make any one of you an awesome individual not any less than the awesome SS officers that worked together with our mighty Führer to transform Germany in the epic free and prosperous country that it was during their rule.

I use to feel the same until I became a mom now I can't imagine my life without my son you are still young you never know what could happen tomorrow for now just be young and enjoy your life 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 17:21, kupwcablfswudzurajhl4q245gerpfh3kzpsmlcx@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I agree. I can't stand the noise of children and their sole presence already incites me with tremendous anxiety. I don't know if I deserve bash for this but I'd like to reach godhood without raising a family; I'll leave that job to my sibling and be an uncle at most. I know children are sacred in Satanism and to be protected as they grow, but... I just can't see myself having one

---In [email protected], <funnyfred1932@... wrote :

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the input, it's been very motivating.

We are slowly working towards our goals, so just having a good group for support means a lot.

Currently we are still spending a lot of our free time watching videos and playing games but we are trying hard to fill our time with more worth while activities. I've deactivated Facebook and have been trying to only use the internet for JoS stuff and that's been helping a lot.

I get so much good motivation from reading over this post and the Marijuana post I made. Thank you guys for your efforts, not just with me but with all our brothers and sisters!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back