Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Scary Faces

mikelorenz195

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

i have a little problem, maybe you can help me with it.

Since a few years a girlfriend see some scary faces when she try to sleep. Its almost a face of a women with black eyes and a black mouth cavity. She have dark grey and matted hairs and the skin is a kind between white and grey. And sometimes she see just the right arm of her and the body of this creature crouch in the shadow so she just can see her silhouette.
I have no idea what it can be. First i thought it could be a grey. But after this discription i have no idea what this can be.
I know that something is living in her room. When i visit her and stay overnight i almost have the feeling that something doesn't want that i be there. She told me it doesn't like male visitors. Cuz allways when a male was there this creature visit her only in her room and only at night when she is alone. Its a kind of energy and i feel it is very powerfull and oppressive.
She feel it too that something is there and is watching her.

I thought that this energy maybe can be this creature. A kind of manifestation in her mind that this energy is using. Well maybe you can help me a little bit with this problem and maybe do you know what this is.

Sorry for my bad english i am from germany.

Mike

Hail Satan!
Hail all Demons!

my first thought would be a grey or  reptilian or some angel like that. but greys are usually small and greyish pale skin with huge eyes. I think reptillians are greenish / reddish darker skin though im not sure about that just from my own reading online and tv.  (at least from descriptions I hear about on tv shows and internet. or maybe some other deceased ghost makes more sense. I also came to the conclusion of maybe someone of Satan's Demon's looking out for her but I don't think you would get an unsettling scare yourself if your more open unless your not fully deprogrammed its maybe the appearance that you see though not the actual image of the demon. our mind plays tricks on us with spirits and if you or your girlfriend are afraid of demons or the sort or deep programming the face / image of the spirit and / or demon may freighten you . Ive grown up my whole life raised as a Christian until 2005 when I found JOS so ive had deep programming myself from that zombie like religion not to mention going to a Christian school until high school. Talk to your GD or Satan and ask to protect you and your girlfriend hope everything goes ok .

You and your girlfriend shouldn't fear it could be an evil spirit or something, they feed off fear so Dont pay it no attention.
U know if your dedicated you and your loved ones are protected by the most powerful god in the entire universe father satan specially if your involved in spiritual warfare and fighting the enemies of satan.
Build in an aura of protection around yourself and girlfriend. Perfect a banishing ritual if its really that bad.
Never fear the supernatural or the unknown because your are a spiritual Satanist and you have the power to banish any unwanted spirit or entities.
Visualize father Satan's sigil and ask him to protect your girlfriend and her home.

HAIL SATAN!!

Well i dont really fear it on myself. I just got the feeling i be unwanted there. I have made my experience with the Supernatural and thje unknow things. Only the first times in my life as a spiritual satanist i fear this things. But now its the normal thing in my life.
She told me every male visitor have this feeling. I dont think that this is a demon from Satan cuz she is not a Satanist and believe in nothing.  So she just told me this about this face and this creature. But i never have see it on my own just the feeling that a spirit is there and i be unwanted.
She also told me her sister have this feelings too when she was living in this room. But after she moves away this feeling is gone.
I try the protection and the banishing ritual. I just thought u maybe know what this can be. I never have hear or read from something like this before.

Thank you for the fast replay and the helping answers.

Hail Satan!Hail all Demons!

Hey,
i see i have write something wrong in my last replay. I know Satan and demons protect us and didn't let us feel fear or something like this. I never have believe that this is a demon.
Sorry for this mistake and thank you for replay.

Mike

"taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 20:14 Mittwoch, 24.Februar 2016:

Mike I believe you have misunderstood a reply.

There was being said that the demons and Satan help in protecting. IT is for certain ruled out that this could be a demon. Demons DO NOT create those feelings.
(So it is NOT a demon.)

Look if you meant demon as in the biblical thing then you've got some deprogramming to do.

If the banishing ritual is not effective try visualizing your girlfriends house/room in your mind and visualize Father Satans sigil over it, then visualize the house and all the walls, the ceiling and floor in your sisters room burning and covered with satanic blue fire, recite outloud with intent:

Any and all harmfull, malicious unwanted and negative energies and beings or entities that are present in my girlfriends house are completely and permanently destroyed. Any and all harmful, malicious unwanted and negative energies and beings or entities that are directed towards or trying to bother my girlfriend or her house are completely and permanently destroyed. Any harmfull, malicious and unwanted being or entity foolish enough to try to harm my girlfriend in anyway faces the wrath of my satanic power and get's completely and untterly annahilated by my satanic blue fire. In satans name I protect my girlfriend and her house with the power of my soul against anything that has ill intent towards her, nomatter how powerful this malicious force may be. 

Then visualize the blue fire expanding and covering the entire area of her house, bursting high into the sky like a huge fierce bonfire. 

This requires some good concentration and strong visualization, but it always helps me protect myself and any other people that I wish to protect. It also banishes absolutly anything that fits the discription in the incantation as long as you perform the ritual with a strong will and intent. 

To make it more effective raise your energies before performing this like you would do when performing the Reverse Torah rituals. It should work after just a single use and banish tthe negitive energy or being entirely, but as with any magic if performed more often, like daily for a few days in a row or recited periodically like once a month or more often it works even better.

This can be done at anytime and anywhere as long as you can concentrate fully. It can be used to banish unwanted energies, to get rid of unwanted spirits or beings of any kind that are harmful in any way, to destroy and get rid of greys, reptilians or even enemy nordics (The latter requires more power to have full effect as they are the most powerful of the enemy) It can also be used to consecrate a place or location. 
Depending on how powerful the negative energy at a place is it may need to be done multiple times to cleanse it of any enemy influence, but with this it is possible to literally consecrate even the most vile places such as xian churches, but it requires a lot of power and is not worth doing, but the ritual is very powerful even if you yourself are not very advanced. 

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back