Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Saturn is destroying my life...

SeguaceDiSatanas

Both she and I have strong transits of Venus/Saturn and Saturn/Venus that are destroying the relationship. Before these transits it was the most beautiful relationship I had had in my life and I was truly happy and loved, she too with all my heart. Now the relationship has been ruined on both sides with the arrival of these transits. I swear it was something so beautiful, I have never had something so beautiful in my life, everything ruined with these transits which turned out to be very long.

Please, I ask you please, I really need to know if once these transits are over (in mid-September we will no longer have either of them) everything will return to how it was before. I would suffer less with the knowledge that bad luck is only temporary and soon everything will go back to the way it was at the beginning, I really miss those days. I also cry often. Sorry if I opened my heart in this topic, but Saturn really is terrible.

The only good thing about this Saturn is that through suffering it taught me that I have to take care of myself, but the rest is really only suffering for me and I have never been so bad in my life. I'll just tell you that I've never been able to cry, the only times I cry spontaneously are when I see animals or children feeling bad or being mistreated, but in this period I'm crying often and it's something that has never happened to me.

All I'm doing now is continuing to meditate, honor the Gods, strive to grow, and use spells to try to heal my life where I can.

Sorry for this topic, I hate playing the victim, don't take these words of mine for those of a sick idiot please, I hate showing myself so weak, just take them as a fact. It's a fact what I wrote to you, it transcends my emotions about it... thank you!

The reason why I suffer is that I never had "the good life", since I was little I was psychologically and physically abused in every way in every place I was, at home, at school, even when I went out strangers stopped me to laugh at me . Many people attacked me in different ways that I didn't deserve, and I always had to fight to defend myself and survive. For once I had something beautiful in my life that really made me happy, that too is disappearing... it takes very little for me to be happy, even someone who smiles at me and loves me. It doesn't take much for me because I haven't really had anything in my life and therefore I appreciate the value of small gestures. For once someone loved me and didn't attack me, hate me and abuse me, it ends like this? Please tell me if, at the end of these transits, things will return to how they were before... I simply saw what happiness looks like and now I want more. And as I write that I want more, there is some trauma inside me that makes me think: "you don't even deserve it, how dare you ask to be happy?"

Finally I would like to thank Father Satan, when I came to Satanism I did it with the idea that I wanted to learn true spirituality to be strong and I wanted a true Father. I didn't come to Satanism with the idea that "Satan would then give me the good life" like many do. If it weren't for Satan today, I probably wouldn't have the one thing that allows me to survive all this crap of adversity: spiritual strength and hope. Knowledge of my skills and how to apply them. Thank you Father Satan!

The things that it left might not disappear just by itself instantly, but you should be able to solve your relationship. It depends on what it left, there could be permanent changes but you can still have a good relationship just like before.

Saturn does not "destroy" anything, it structures and teaches where necessary. Then it depends on the situation.

Transits on one's Venus I call "trial periods," where Saturn tests the stability of the couple, through moments of difficulty. This is also necessary.

Without this it is not possible to "weld" a relationship.

In all the cases I have seen, during this transit the relationship had some difficulties, all the couples in which one or both of them were in a relationship without a real "desire," "will," thus "superficially," ended with this transit.

And some cases, I have seen, really "welded" couples, who have passed this transit, and the couple has only gained on their relationship. After this transit, some things are put in order, and the relationship "takes a step forward."

I have seen couples who have overcome the transit of Uranus on Venus, which is even worse than Saturn.

"Problems" are part of life, thinking that everything will always go smoothly, or everything you plan will always go as planned, you will have bad surprises.

Keep moving forward, and stay close to the gods.

First of all, I would like to thank you for your relentless openness.

With your history, it is absolutely understandable that you long for real love and true feelings of affection. Somehow I know this because I have also been through a lot of suffering. You quickly tend to project your longing feelings of security and acceptance into another person who responds lovingly to you. I experienced something like this twice and twice the relationship had to be taken away from me. Once through illness and then through death. That left me feeling completely depressed at times. But then I experienced Saturn in its full splendour and realized what he was trying to tell me: first come to yourself. Know yourself and don't lose yourself in dependence on other people or things. They are all important in their own time, but the most important thing for you is yourself. Recognize what you are here for and what your true purpose in life is. Stay true to yourself and recognize how you were created.

So I have to agree with HS666. Saturn provides tremendous structure. It grounds you and brings you back to reality when you threaten to take off. However, this bringing back to reality can seem like a harsh punishment to some if you run through life headlessly or without a plan and only lose yourself in your feelings. I myself have always experienced Saturn, when I have accepted its severity, as something very challenging and supportive. He has made me stronger, livelier, more focused and more down-to-earth. And, of course, successful in life. He literally freed me from the castles in the air and subjected me to really tough tests. Through him, I have learned to face life's challenges openly and honestly, to take every adversity as an opportunity to grow internally. As a result, I have mastered my studies in chemistry, medicine and pharmacy just as excellently. But I don't want to reveal any more. I was born under Saturn and Saturn gave me a clear view of reality. Ultimately, he uncovered my true core and led me to the realization that I, not the person, am immortal as a true being. So I don't have to be afraid of death either. I no longer fear it either, since I know who I really am.

If you are prepared to accept its life-changing power and energy, i.e. if you agree with it, then it may also strengthen your relationship with your girlfriend. You will then perceive the relationship from a completely new perspective and not let yourself be carried away by the rush of emotions alone. You will then realize whether the relationship is sustainable and whether it is the right one for you at all. You will become more independent and no longer allow yourself to be carried here and there by every wind. The relationship may have been so wonderful for you before because you could simply lose yourself in the soothing feelings of your girlfriend despite the suffering you've been through. But ultimately, as strange as it may sound, you will only allow yourself to be driven back into a kind of abuse of yourself. You will distance yourself from your true self and not realize that all true happiness and all true joy are already within you and with you. You, true human being, not the person, as I would like to put it, were created so divine and immortal by Father Satan. The divine seed is in you. Father Satan, also in the form of Saturn, wants to make this germ grow, or as the Latin says: per aspera ad astra - through the roughness to the stars, if you understand what I mean by that.

I hope you can do something with these lines. In no way do I intend to hurt you with these lines. May Lucifer shine a light in you.

Hail Satan!

Hail Lucifer!

Hail Lucifius Focalor!

To deal with the negative transits of Saturn and sublimate them, it is highly recommended and sensible to keep your energies high: daily breathing of fire, purifying solar mantras, using the purification sabbath to accelerate the elimination of negative karma.

Healing runes can also help because they eliminate the depression that is given by your planetary transit.

Saturn retrograde can intensify negativity and manifest the evil seeds of karma in the chakras.

I would focus on purifying the chakra governed by the planet affected by Saturn.

Saturn on Venus can complicate love and social relationships, reduce money income, make you feel unlovable, you should also look at which house Saturn forms the transit to get more information

RTRS EVERYDAY ARE THE KEYS THAT WILL ELEVATE YOUR'E ENERGY AND DO NOT LET FALL YOU IN DEPRESSION OR SADNESS
HAIL AZAZEL THAT TEACH THIS RTR'S TO THE CHILDREEN OF JOY OF SATAN
-The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide.

If you love eachother you should try to understand eachother and have patience.

The transit is temporal, and can teach you something. When you toghether will overcome this, you will be more strong.

About abuses, Lord Satanas want us to stand up for ourselves, be strong and proud. As an SS no one shouldn't insulte you. Not everybody is worth your time, so just cut them off.

If even your partner will become abusive, here I talk about serious things such as violence, betrayal and the like, you should cut her off too, but I hope that this is not the case.

Just get closer to the Gods, heal yourself from traumas, and keep yourself clean and protected.

Good luck!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back