Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Prophecy for dying

Yagami Light

Website
odysee.com
I have a friend, who had three different people read her palms and predict her death sometime soon.

Now, this girl is not an SS. She knows the truth about Satan, etc, but doesn't believe in our beliefs, and she generally doesn't like the concept of dedicating to a religion.

Nevertheless, she's a very powerful soul. She has a strong mind power, and there's no doubt that she used to be one of us.

This person is important to me.
She's doing aura of meditation and has used runes in the past.

Other than doing aura of protection and the sun square for health, what would you suggest? (By the way, I did read HP Lydia's sermon about death and dying)

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend, who had three different people read her palms and predict her death at the age she will be in 2 months time.

Now, this girl is not an SS. She knows the truth about Satan, etc, but doesn't believe in our beliefs, and she generally doesn't like the concept of dedicating to a religion.

Nevertheless, she's a very powerful soul. She has a strong mind power, and there's no doubt that she used to be one of us.

Other than doing aura of protection and the sun square for health, what would you suggest? (By the way, I did read HP Lydia's sermon about death and dying)

Thank you for your time.
If that is really true and her death is really fated and coming, no amount of AOP or Sun squares will save her. That's like doing a Sun square with the affirmation to become immortal; it's just not going to work. High Priestess Maxine managed to overcome her fated death after many years of meditation (she was already incredibly powerful even before that) and Satan's direct help.

All that is only assuming she's fated to die, and not some bullshit reading by a quack new ager. By the way, if you believe you will die strongly enough, you will die right on schedule. There's countless stories of completely healthy people who were given a wrong diagnosis and they died exactly when the doctors had predicted. Upon examination, they were found to be healthy with an unexplained cause of death.

How do you look for fated events in a chart?

TIGHT ASPECTS:
Aspects that have an orb of two degrees or less intensify the influence of the aspect. Exact aspects, especially if more than two planets tie in, are indicative of a life event that is fated.

THE MOON'S NODES: Planets conjunct the Moon's nodes are of special importance. The Moon's nodes are of fate. Planets conjunct the north node are often benefitted, but not always. The south node is strongly of fate and when conjunct a planet, especially if tight, this is very fated for the affairs ruled by the house with the sign ruled by the planet.

WHAT HOUSES ARE THE MOON'S NODES IN? DO THE MOON'S NODES LINE UP WITH ANY OTHER DEGREES IN THE CHART?
Again, this is fated, especially if they line up with two or more planets, angles, or the degrees of certain house cusps. The year a fated event takes place can be seen in one's solar return.

I know this is on the site but it barely makes any sense to me. You look at every solar return for ever year to find fated events?

I have a friend, who had three different people read her palms and predict her death at the age she will be in 2 months time.

Thank you for your time.
Hello Yagami,
What is fate? Is fate not just the influence of planetary energies and collection of programmed energies that we carry on the soul?
The purpose of Satanism is to empower yourself and control your own fate. This is done via consistent energy work that makes the soul strong.

Here is an excerpt of HPS Maxine's sermon entitled: Sermon 4/11/10:

These seeds are dormant and it can be more than one lifetime before they blossom into actual events. There are things the average person isn't even aware of or why they do certain things. This is within the soul. When the conditions are right, the seeds blossom and then fated events occur. This is also a part of how those near death have had experiences of their entire lives passing before them. The entire life is recorded within the subconscious mind and the soul.
One of the major goals of power meditation [kundalini meditation and yoga] are to BURN these seeds before they have a chance to manifest; to destroy them so one is finally free. This can also be seen in the astrology chart. This is gradual and I speak from experience here, but when you know your own chart and are very competent in making predictions- this includes reading solar and lunar returns and what you know and see in the chart does not occur, this is a sign you are burning the seeds of so-called 'karma.'

For example, I had a horrible month on a lunar return chart. One can predict a horrible month when Saturn makes a hard aspect [the closer and tighter the aspect, the worse it is] to the ruler of the lunar return chart. Mine was exact. Well, with daily meditation, hatha, and kundalini yoga exercises, nothing bad happened and the month was quite pleasant. I was shocked, but now I understand. I have seen more of this as well.

When our life energies are higher, things in our lives go much better. Kundalini meditation amplifies the energies, and must be done consistently to fix them at a higher level. When one's energies are low, this is the time problems manifest in the life, anywhere from illness to catastrophic bad luck in some cases.

Hatha and Kundalini yoga along with breathing exercises [breathing exercises fan the flames of the serpent] keep one's soul strong and protected. As I have mentioned again and again, when one's energies are amplified, one must think positive thoughts and dwell on positive things, as thoughts will tend to become reality much quicker, in this lifetime. Those with weaker/average souls, some negative thoughts, especially repeated ones remain upon the soul through lifetimes and then, manifest into reality.

Satan show us how we can become free. Yes, it is hard work, but it pays off in your freedom and in being able to be your own god and control and direct your own fate.

If that is really true and her death is really fated and coming, no amount of AOP or Sun squares will save her. That's like doing a Sun square with the affirmation to become immortal; it's just not going to work. High Priestess Maxine managed to overcome her fated death after many years of meditation (she was already incredibly powerful even before that) and Satan's direct help.

All that is only assuming she's fated to die, and not some bullshit reading by a quack new ager. By the way, if you believe you will die strongly enough, you will die right on schedule. There's countless stories of completely healthy people who were given a wrong diagnosis and they died exactly when the doctors had predicted. Upon examination, they were found to be healthy with an unexplained cause of death.
In these cases where there is nothing we can do, can the power rituals of the Gods help to manage the situation better? Thanks for the reply, Great JG! I was interested in the topic too! :)

Thank you for your time.

This is a great example of how someone's life can go two ways when they are with the Gods versus without, even with a strong soul. Such dire questions should be asked to the Gods, not to people who may have dubious skills or intentions.

By the way, why is she potentially using the Sun Square technology recreated by HPS Maxine, yet doesn't want to participate in the rest of our organization?

This is a great example of how someone's life can go two ways when they are with the Gods versus without, even with a strong soul. Such dire questions should be asked to the Gods, not to people who may have dubious skills or intentions.

By the way, why is she potentially using the Sun Square technology recreated by HPS Maxine, yet doesn't want to participate in the rest of our organization?

Average wannabe spiritualist dabbler:

Sun square is so bright and beautiful am I right?
Satan so scary and intimidating, :'((

I'll just do the Sun squares and meditations and keep my cowardly comfortable beliefs that have been programmed into my soul, surely they are much better than the scary ebul Satan :'((

If someone gets as far as seeing the Planetary squares from the JoS, there is no reason not to dedicate and clean the enemy programming from your soul. If someone can't even do that after looking that far, they aren't worthy to receive the benefits from this path either, which they won't even if they try to advance...

I'll just do the Sun squares and meditations and keep my cowardly comfortable beliefs that have been programmed into my soul, surely they are much better than the scary ebul Satan :'((

If someone gets as far as seeing the Planetary squares from the JoS, there is no reason not to dedicate and clean the enemy programming from your soul. If someone can't even do that after looking that far, they aren't worthy to receive the benefits from this path either, which they won't even if they try to advance...
Please don't make any assumptions about my friend. It's not that "Satan is scary" the reason she doesn't believe in our beliefs, nor is the "sun square bright and beautiful" the reason that she did it.

Of course, I agree on the fact that one needs to let go of programming and embrace this path in order to advance.

Please don't make any assumptions about my friend. It's not that "Satan is scary" the reason she doesn't believe in our beliefs, nor is the "sun square bright and beautiful" the reason that she did it.

Of course, I agree on the fact that one needs to let go of programming and embrace this path in order to advance.
Be aware of not being used.

I understand she might be special to you , but it may very well be that this feeling is not reciprocal, and because of her "andrapodal" nature , she merely just uses what benefits her most , without taking any "risks". This is unfortunately the basic condition of relation with the fair sex, she might not even be aware of it. Or if she is, this makes it entirely her responsibility , just like the "death" prediction.

I've had experiences with this types quite a few times, even "karmic" ties. I really don't want to project , but I see the same patterns here . Be aware to not be USED!

If you done what you could, if you informed her about everything you could, and she still didn't change her pattern, you shouldn't feel obligated to interfere further. Your time is precious also.

Be aware of not being used.

I understand she might be special to you , but it may very well be that this feeling is not reciprocal, and because of her "andrapodal" nature , she merely just uses what benefits her most , without taking any "risks". This is unfortunately the basic condition of relation with the fair sex, she might not even be aware of it. Or if she is, this makes it entirely her responsibility , just like the "death" prediction.

I've had experiences with this types quite a few times, even "karmic" ties. I really don't want to project , but I see the same patterns here . Be aware to not be USED!

If you done what you could, if you informed her about everything you could, and she still didn't change her pattern, you shouldn't feel obligated to interfere further. Your time is precious also.
This person is not an andrapoda.
Thank you for the advice, though.

There are many levels of psychology and psychological influence upon and within a person. They can be very complex and can overlap and can be difficult to fathom and traverse. There are also other things in people's lives which might make it difficult to go through with things. I think it has been said that the reason we reincarnate is to find the truth and overcome bad things. Also I seem to recall something along the lines of between incarnations and regarding being reincarnated, we are to learn things and... well... from memory it seemed more like the christian "god" and "judgement day" upon our Souls... as to then be reincarnated and learning to overcome things which we didn't learn in previous lives, to better ourselves and eventually escape the Wheel or Karma and remove the need for reincarnating, and instead live.

Seeing the post by HPHC about levels of Gods and Humans, it seems like the OP's friend is not an andrapod, or is overcoming that stage/level. The Olympics is on at the moment - one does not become an Olympic gold-medalist on day one of training; and if they try to advance, then they will reap benefits sooner or later, burning off the karmic seeds and making proper their Karma. She might have been influenced by media and other things, and the sheer, blatant, obvious lack of clear and noticeable Spiritual things in her surroundings. Talking about magical, mystical, freaky things in such a spiritless, materialistic world doesn't quite work unless they have had some psychological conditioning or input previously and/or it being in their Soul already; if she was with Satan in any previous life, then she'd be more inclined to these things and needs the correct trigger to 'unlock' or 'activate' things. At least testing the waters she can learn things about that, then maybe make the decision to go with it properly.

Things take time. For some people, lifetimes.

I can't speak for others, but I prefer to not believe beliefs; instead, I prefer to know things, have knowledge, be able to refer to facts and - if possible and safe to do - refer to actual demonstrations (which is not safe to do in this World at this time). Of course, there is some overlap for some people, having faith in one's own abilities or believing what you are told, but having beliefs in beings in the sky who tell us how to live (or guide us for positive existence) without actual tangible results is pointless - and more so, the Siddhis, our own learned abilities which we can actually do our actual selves... actually, not praying to anyone or anything and getting no results.

I would also argue that we don't dedicate ourselves to a religion; rather, we dedicate ourselves to a cause. "Religion" is just what it's know as, because that's a term that people understand. Pronounce "religion" backwards, and it sounds a bit like "knowledge", maybe 'knowledger' one who has knowledge, gnosis, a Mage, a Wise One... Maybe the word "religion" is a magic word used to reverse knowledge - "god" hates you for having knowledge of good and evil, after all... and not forgetting "woe unto those for putting evil for good and good for evil" - religion instead of knowledge and knowledge instead of religion.

These things are just my thoughts. I might be right, I might be wrong.

Very briefly, from merely a couple of minutes of research, a possible source for the word "religion" is from the Latin "religio" meaning "to bind" or "to tie fast"; or from the Latin "relegere" meaning "to read again" or "to go over again", maybe implying careful consideration or a conscientious approach to worship and moral conduct (according to the authours of said religion) in a deity or divine power. "Knowledge" basically comes from Proto-Germanic and Old High German meaning "to know". So when I said Maybe the word "religion" is a magic word used to reverse knowledge just above, I wasn't far off. I wonder if "religion" is also connected to "relegate", and "ligate" or" religate" (which is old for "relegate") meaning to bind with a ligature... a bandage... because (the jew reckons) we need to suckle on the jew's dirty teet, mothering by the jew...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back