Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

(no subject)

kingtwiggy814

why are all the different types of satanist... laveyan and ... all the other type all have something bad to say about eachother. why.arent we all satanist laveyan included. all brought together under the same greatness. to do the whole rise up and be as gods thing... together as 1. just really have a hard time understanding all the hatered amongst my own ppl. and it saddens me. so lpaese some one.. explain this to me

Everyone has their own personal view points on life and different aspects of it. The reason for the different "sects" of Satanism is because some people believe Satan to be one thing or another and thus they establish it as a separate believe system from the other views. At the very root, all the "Left Hand Path" shares a common bond, many people of different "sects" of Satanism believe in Our Father Satan in one form or another, are against xianity and believe in humanity's ascension to a higher state of being. However, many of the different branches of Satanism go about magick, rituals and the like in very different manners and have different philosophies. Some are based on Ancient Paganism where Satan is an Ancient God and a real living Deity and others are atheistic or, they believe in Satan as a real being but not as a Pagan God.

As for the infighting and badmouthing amongst LHP circles, this needs to stop NOW. It is nothing more than the enemy's influence and is blasphemy against Father Satan. It is a waste of time and energy fighting like children. Stop with the jealousy is all I have to say to the individuals responsible for the infighting.

Lord Satan knows who these people are and they will come to know HIM and HIS Authority!!

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kingtwiggy814" <kingtwiggy814@... wrote:

why are all the different types of satanist... laveyan and ... all the other type all have something bad to say about eachother. why.arent we all satanist laveyan included. all brought together under the same greatness. to do the whole rise up and be as gods thing... together as 1. just really have a hard time understanding all the hatered amongst my own ppl. and it saddens me. so lpaese some one.. explain this to me

<em> I totally agree, but I must say that Lavey, has created a caricature frome satan</em>

Well, I believe that laveyan Satanists are atheistic by nature, and do not believe as we do. They even recite the unrevised version of the Enochian Keys that are in fact blasphemous to Father Satan, praising that fictitious filth of that want-to-be fucking god jehovah.     Some Satanists worship the made up devil mentioned in the buybull. Then, you have those of us who believe in Father Satan as a real being and talk with Him every chance we get, and adore all the knowledge gained from being one of His own. We are the true Satanists and if they won’t follow the truth, then that’s their choice, it’s like trying to get a xian fucktard to even understand the truth mentioned on JoS.   <b style=''>HAIL SATAN the ONE and ONLY TRUE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [/B]  
From: [email protected] [mailto: [email protected] ] On Behalf Of kingtwiggy814
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 3:03 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] (unknown)     why are all the different types of satanist... laveyan and ... all the other type all have something bad to say about eachother. why.arent we all satanist laveyan included. all brought together under the same greatness. to do the whole rise up and be as gods thing... together as 1. just really have a hard time understanding all the hatered amongst my own ppl. and it saddens me. so lpaese some one.. explain this to me

You talked about LaVeyan satanism, let me explain our abhorrance against this.
They do not believe satan to be an actual being. They see him as an ARCHETYPE.
An Archetype is an ideal, a perfect concept. Like the scrooch is an archetype of greediness, and the ''devil'' is an archetype of evil in xianity.

They see him as a perfect concept, but not a real being. This is where we greatly differ.
By saying this, they actually directly insult our religion. This is where the infighting comes from. It is not infighting. We have a common enemy(xianity and such), we have a common goal of achieving greatness, but we do not follow nearly the same path. We know satan to be true, they think him to be untrue. Like Santa.(notice, santa, san<ta, satan<).

Just do whatever you feel best with, everybody has their own path.

Ave Luciferi

Thank you High Priest Ian for this post. You really spoke to me in this post as well as others I’m sure. <b style=''>I don’t want to ever do or say anything in my life to offend Father Satan/Enki, or His High Priests or Priestesses.[/B] The Satanists in this world do need to change it, reverse it from the enemy gods control, but we must be united on a large scale to do so.   Personally, I wish that we had a radio station on XM radio, full of sermons, teaching, music, and Q&A. This would be a great way to unite all of us, but of course this would be an outrageously expensive endeavor, so I need to stop dreaming and be more realistic. We have this group, and that’s good enough for now, we will all be the better if we learn everything on JoS, and respond to <b style=''>help[/B] one another in this group.   HAIL SATAN!!  
From: [email protected] [mailto: [email protected] ] On Behalf Of satanisk_88
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 10:58 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Reply to the question about different "sects" in Satanism    

Everyone has their own personal view points on life and different aspects of it. The reason for the different "sects" of Satanism is because some people believe Satan to be one thing or another and thus they establish it as a separate believe system from the other views. At the very root, all the "Left Hand Path" shares a common bond, many people of different "sects" of Satanism believe in Our Father Satan in one form or another, are against xianity and believe in humanity's ascension to a higher state of being. However, many of the different branches of Satanism go about magick, rituals and the like in very different manners and have different philosophies. Some are based on Ancient Paganism where Satan is an Ancient God and a real living Deity and others are atheistic or, they believe in Satan as a real being but not as a Pagan God.

As for the infighting and badmouthing amongst LHP circles, this needs to stop NOW. It is nothing more than the enemy's influence and is blasphemy against Father Satan. It is a waste of time and energy fighting like children. Stop with the jealousy is all I have to say to the individuals responsible for the infighting.

Lord Satan knows who these people are and they will come to know HIM and HIS Authority!!

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "kingtwiggy814" <kingtwiggy814@ ... wrote:
why are all the different types of satanist... laveyan and ... all the
other type all have something bad to say about eachother. why.arent we all satanist laveyan included. all brought together under the same greatness. to do the whole rise up and be as gods thing... together as 1. just really have a hard time understanding all the hatered amongst my own ppl. and it saddens me. so lpaese some one.. explain this to me

i agree Ian but i do not think that laveyans will ever unite with us nor is there any purpose because as said before they are egotistic atheists i do agree amongst the actual theistic worhipper we need to NOT FIGHT and be united yes showing and discussing with people our viewpoints is fine but when it comes down to arguments that are bashing and insulting thats just wrong

i think thats a great idea JoS should hold a gathering once a year or something like that idk if it will happen tho

Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 1:00:46 PM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Reply to the question about different "sects" in Satanism

<td val[/IMG]when I was in it. It was best to meet online. Meetings resulted in stupid arguments over things that were meaningless. A big conflict developed when me and another guy had an argument about how far this 300 pound man in our town could walk in a day. He walked 9 miles, I knew him. But this guy was smarted than everyone and he knew better. Things like that can break a group.

Brou[/IMG]</em>[/B]

--- On Sun, 12/20/09, rocco Woodard <kingtwiggy814@... wrote:
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Reply to the question about different "sects" in Satanism
Date: Sunday, December 20, 2009, 1:00 PM

[/TD]

Yea, I agree. It would be great if all of us did a mass gathering. It would be freakin awesome if we had music, and all the festival stuff, etc, etc. The prob is Where? When? and How? And if people have anything to say to it, screw them!! HAIL SATAN!!
Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 4:00:46 PM

Keep in mind though, some of us came from CoS here. Some of the wisest.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jonathan" <yeaigotsus@... wrote:

i agree Ian but i do not think that laveyans will ever unite with us nor is there any purpose because as said before they are egotistic atheists i do agree amongst the actual theistic worhipper we need to NOT FIGHT and be united yes showing and discussing with people our viewpoints is fine but when it comes down to arguments that are bashing and insulting thats just wrong

The only problem with that is we are all over the country and even the world. Traveling is a problem for most people. Time and money are always the factors that allow people to do the things they like to do. Those like myself who work 50-60 hours a week, and usually take a vacation once a year, family is usually who I go and visit. If it was local or within a hundred or so miles it could be done. But again, we are all spread out, it’s a great idea but I just don’t feel it would work to well.  
From: [email protected] [mailto: [email protected] ] On Behalf Of rocco Woodard
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 3:01 PM

Yeah, sounds like an interesting idea! I also know where you're coming from when you say, "How much unity do we really have over the computer?" I feel communing with one's fellow Satanists is important. What you are proposing, it could definitely be worth a try!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rocco Woodard <kingtwiggy814@... wrote:

yea ive been sayin it for years . instead of a radio thing. why dont we hold a mass gathering. it can be done.back when the dragon klan was alive here we would hold just get togethers were we would celebrate the fact that we were satanist united. twas the shit. and not that expensive. and if icp can get away with the gathering we can do this. u know i know musical performers... like myself..  u know make it more festive. u know throw in a ceremony honoring the gods. and as out raged as ppl may be its not like were sacrificing ppl..... there...lol. it will be us celebrating what we r. men women and children  as satanist. cuz its possible. so says i el negre`. naw but seriously its a good idea and how much unity do we really have over the computer???? but enough going on about it tell me what yall think

~kingtwiggy~~

<td val[/IMG]oh yea dont forget. check ya boy out on myspace. www.myspace.com/kingtwiggy999 . the satanical musical movement

--- On Mon, 12/21/09, DerekD <derekthehellviking@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Reply to the question about different "sects" in Satanism
Date: Monday, December 21, 2009, 4:36 AM

Yeah, sounds like an interesting idea! I also know where you're coming from when you say, "How much unity do we really have over the computer?" I feel communing with one's fellow Satanists is important. What you are proposing, it could definitely be worth a try!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, rocco Woodard <kingtwiggy814@ ... wrote:

yea ive been sayin it for years . instead of a radio thing. why dont we hold a mass gathering. it can be done.back when the dragon klan was alive here we would hold just get togethers were we would celebrate the fact that we were satanist united. twas the shit. and not that expensive. and if icp can get away with the gathering we can do this.. u know i know musical performers.. . like myself..  u know make it more festive. u know throw in a ceremony honoring the gods. and as out raged as ppl may be its not like were sacrificing ppl..... there...lol. it will be us celebrating what we r. men women and children  as satanist. cuz its possible. so says i el negre`. naw but seriously its a good idea and how much unity do we really have over the computer???? but enough going on about it tell me what yall think

~kingtwiggy~ ~
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]i do believe that the problems can be worked out especially ones like argument fights n such.   be dumb..... be gone! and i dont think if our ppl our going to do something like this they would fuck it up like that. and as for when and were and how ..... when the christmas holiday week. alot of ppl get off atleast acouple of days off here. were... yet to be thought of. probly a centralized location THATS NOT UTAH. or a place of great importance for our ppl.idk sumthing. sum niggas back yard.  and as for how... i know if we all pull together  the how is done. we could probly even split it up. cause not everybody can travel all types of crazy.  u know like one in ny at he same time one in ca... da da da. so that its equal.... kinda. and as for what anybody got sumthin to say. if they gunna say to me.... a black man.. that they can let sum dumb mu fuckas like the kkk parade around promoting rape murder and what ever else they can think of. but they aint gunna let us parade around and promote peace and unity amongst our ppl.  they can suck one. and there are more benifits than just us coming together. something like this brings recognition to the fact that were real ppl. and were not sum babysnatching psycos who just sit in the darkness and eat ppl. we are the ppl who help run this country. or that country. we are whats makes this place up. and if one voice can change one person. it can change many. many can change a city. a city can change a state. a state can change a nation. a nation can change the world"tech n9ne KOD". i know we can pull this off. not jos or cos. we are those things. we are the world. and the only ones who recognize the greatness within. i know we can do it. fuck the doubts. i believe we can do it. for real. i believe in YOU.                         church of the black dragon                                     ~king twiggy~~
--- On Mon, 12/21/09, DerekD <derekthehellviking@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Reply to the question about different "sects" in Satanism
Date: Monday, December 21, 2009, 4:36 AM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, rocco Woodard <kingtwiggy814@ ... wrote:

yea ive been sayin it for years . instead of a radio thing. why dont we hold a mass gathering. it can be done.back when the dragon klan was alive here we would hold just get togethers were we would celebrate the fact that we were satanist united. twas the shit. and not that expensive. and if icp can get away with the gathering we can do this.. u know i know musical performers.. . like myself..  u know make it more festive. u know throw in a ceremony honoring the gods. and as out raged as ppl may be its not like were sacrificing ppl..... there...lol. it will be us celebrating what we r. men women and children  as satanist. cuz its possible. so says i el negre`. naw but seriously its a good idea and how much unity do we really have over the computer???? but enough going on about it tell me what yall think

~kingtwiggy~ ~
[/TD]

actually i think the ACS is going to attempt one sometime but thats really far out in the future and not exactly set in stone for financial reasons but hell! were satanists! we can organize one! all in favor of coming up with ideas say I lol

Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 2:52:32 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Reply to the question about different "sects" in Satanism

Yea, I agree. It would be great if all of us did a mass gathering. It would be freakin awesome if we had music, and all the festival stuff, etc, etc. The prob is Where? When? and How? And if people have anything to say to it, screw them!! HAIL SATAN!!
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 4:00:46 PM

church of satan? well if you found the true beleifs on satan and truly beleive him then theres no problem with it but honestly true satanists can't really do too much spiritually with an atheist though

Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 3:32:28 PM

DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Jonathan" <yeaigotsus@ ... wrote:

actually u would be suprised what some people are able to do yes some people wouldnt be able to come to it but alot may be i mean look at wacken open air hundreds of thousands of people come from all over the world for that and aside from doing national or even international people could still hold state gatherings its deffenitly not impossible at all

Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 5:54:40 PM

The only problem with that is we are all over the country and even the world. Traveling is a problem for most people. Time and money are always the factors that allow people to do the things they like to do. Those like myself who work 50-60 hours a week, and usually take a vacation once a year, family is usually who I go and visit. If it was local or within a hundred or so miles it could be done. But again, we are all spread out, it’s a great idea but I just don’t feel it would work to well.  
From: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com [mailto: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com ] On Behalf Of rocco Woodard

Certainly. Just to clarify, I'm not a former CoS member, but what I'm implying is that some of our Brothers and Sisters came here, being LaVeyans earlier. They were wise enough to have this 'hunger for knowledge & Truth'. And it is true that their atheistic stance prevents them from evolving.

DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jonathan Byrd <yeaigotsus@... wrote:

church of satan? well if you found the true beleifs on satan and truly beleive him then theres no problem with it but honestly true satanists can't really do too much spiritually with an atheist though

Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 3:32:28 PM

DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Jonathan" <yeaigotsus@ .... wrote:

I agree, you make a good point. And I would surely try to go, hey don’t let me dampen your spirits, I didn’t want to do that. Nothing happens without people doing something to make it happen, go ahead and see what comes of it. That would be awesome.    
From: [email protected] [mailto: [email protected] ] On Behalf Of Jonathan Byrd
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Reply to the question about different "sects" in Satanism     actually u would be suprised what some people are able to do yes some people wouldnt be able to come to it but alot may be i mean look at wacken open air hundreds of thousands of people come from all over the world for that and aside from doing national or even international people could still hold state gatherings its deffenitly not impossible at all  

From: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com [mailto: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com ] On Behalf Of rocco Woodard

<td val[/IMG]hellz yea ill start workin on it asap. anybody with good ideas or help of anykind let a nigga know.....                          ~kingtwiggy~~

--- On Wed, 12/23/09, Jeremy Rogers <truthbeknown666@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 2:29 AM

I agree, you make a good point. And I would surely try to go, hey don’t let me dampen your spirits, I didn’t want to do that. Nothing happens without people doing something to make it happen, go ahead and see what comes of it. That would be awesome.    
From: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com [mailto: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com ] On Behalf Of Jonathan Byrd
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 7:07 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Reply to the question about different "sects" in Satanism     actually u would be suprised what some people are able to do yes some people wouldnt be able to come to it but alot may be i mean look at wacken open air hundreds of thousands of people come from all over the world for that and aside from doing national or even international people could still hold state gatherings its deffenitly not impossible at all  

Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Reply to the question about different "sects" in Satanism                                       ~kingtwiggy~ ~
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back