Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JoS Membership

Dahaarkan said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Also I said literally nothing negative in that post. It was a joke and in fact it was a positive thing to say unless you're a normie with no awareness of the Jewish world we live in where everything is the opposite of what is supposed to be.
Admit it, Aquarius. You're obsessed with me. You hate me because in the past I said something you didn't like. I was mean to something you liked like a movie or something. Maybe I was mean to a videogame you liked, and you got triggered exactly like the other idiot.
Tell me, Aquarius. What was I mean to? What videogame or toy did I criticize that made you hate me?

Maybe if you didn't have a track record of being disrespectful and petty people wouldn't assume that's what you're doing when you post a harmless joke.

You've simply had shitty behavior for so long that others rightfully assume every post you make is in that toxic nature. Nobody is obsessed with you. We are all sick of you actually.
Except my behavior is not shitty no matter how much you claim it is. You really are obsessed.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Dahaarkan said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Also I said literally nothing negative in that post. It was a joke and in fact it was a positive thing to say unless you're a normie with no awareness of the Jewish world we live in where everything is the opposite of what is supposed to be.
Admit it, Aquarius. You're obsessed with me. You hate me because in the past I said something you didn't like. I was mean to something you liked like a movie or something. Maybe I was mean to a videogame you liked, and you got triggered exactly like the other idiot.
Tell me, Aquarius. What was I mean to? What videogame or toy did I criticize that made you hate me?

Maybe if you didn't have a track record of being disrespectful and petty people wouldn't assume that's what you're doing when you post a harmless joke.

You've simply had shitty behavior for so long that others rightfully assume every post you make is in that toxic nature. Nobody is obsessed with you. We are all sick of you actually.
Except my behavior is not shitty no matter how much you claim it is. You really are obsessed.
2 months ago you asked if self harming was good. When someone proceeded to tell you that it isn't good you insulted them. Tell me how that is an acceptable behaviour.

Blackdragon666 said:
I wanted to make a new post but perhaps you wouldn't see it. I'm a bit concerned the order I placed wasn't received, since you told me you usually notify someone that you have recieced their order and then afterwards they can wait for it. I have no problem waiting however long it takes but it's been a few months and I never got a reply about the order being received.

It's been received, I have been really behind on my correspondence this past year. I will get it all straightened out soon :)

Aquarius said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Dahaarkan said:

2 months ago you asked if self harming was good. When someone proceeded to tell you that it isn't good you insulted them. Tell me how that is an acceptable behaviour.
I didn't insult them for saying that it isn't good. I insulted them for mocking me.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Like I said, you never changed and you never will. No matter how many of us bring to attention your infantile behavior you have been behaving this way for years.

All that's left is to ridicule your delusional state of mind to discourage others from becoming like you, or feeding into your delusions. Aquarius just doesn't seem to understand you're a lost cause and there's no point trying to talk sense into you so you will come out of your delusional bubble and actually grow and improve yourself, and your behavior. It will never happen and I've simply accepted this.

You've reached a point where you are lower than a troll. Trolls act like retards for the purpose of trolling. You are literally just mentally disabled and don't know better. And it's reached the point where several members have noticed this, even if very few voice their thoughts.

As I've said I would have banned you a very long time ago. You are one of the rare cases of people who have shit behavior for years and don't show even the smallest signs of growth as the years go by. If anything you've become worse. You don't grow, you don't learn, and all you do is disrespect anybody who differs in views with you. I recall instances of people discussing things with you in a respectful manner and you dismissing them like they are idiots.

One can review your activity and find multiple instances of this behavior. A particularly ironic case is when you refered to other members as "lesser minds" which for someone with your mental capacity is an extremely ironic choice of words.

Have you ever considered that perhaps there is a pattern and a reason people mock you. That when several different people come to tell you that you have a problem, that it's not just random personal attacks.

That people who criticize your behavior might have a point and reason for doing so. No, of course not. It's everyone else who has a problem, you are perfect and can do no wrong.

Lydia said:
Blackdragon666 said:
I wanted to make a new post but perhaps you wouldn't see it. I'm a bit concerned the order I placed wasn't received, since you told me you usually notify someone that you have recieced their order and then afterwards they can wait for it. I have no problem waiting however long it takes but it's been a few months and I never got a reply about the order being received.

It's been received, I have been really behind on my correspondence this past year. I will get it all straightened out soon :)
Thank you! :)

This thread has turned into an unnecessary cesspool. It has been explained why some people are off-mod so the original question has been answered. No need for the additional drama. We have a schedule, and other important things in life. Who do you think is having a rush seeing SS take shots at each other?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I was referring only to Ol argedco and Fancy Mancy when I was talking about weak people and yes I consider them weak because one is a deluded liar who admitted that he is a liar and other one is a deluded drug user who admitted that he used and stil uses drugs, both of them have several delusional posts

I have never sent any threats in any e-mail ,that comparison it was just to make a point on what you said and I still have all the e-mails not just that one, do you want me to refresh your memory ? I can re-send it to you if you deleted it, and you can read it again and then you can say like your buddy said ... "oh You are right about this. I remembered this wrong, and I am sorry about that. I should not have written this part. I must have mixed you up with someone else in my memory who said those things"

I don't pretend I never did that, yes it's true I've made mistakes and I've said things that I'm not proud of but I admitted when I was wrong and I corrected those mistakes, now it's not the case. As I said I still have the e-mails proving that your accousations are not true

And I don't imagine strong members, I was referring to those real long-term SS members who took the lone wolf path, but if you say that those don't matter or don't exist, well ... no comment

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I doubt this, however, Syd does have quite a few accounts. Some of which engage in shit activity, primarily also in the past.

I never had any other account besides this from day one until now

So please, show me at least one of this many accounts of mine

And tell me, you pulled this up by yourself or one of your "trusted sources" informed you ? or maybe one of my "fan club" members informed you ? I got this kind of info's several times, your "fan club" is really huge, but I'm not advanced, so I dismissed them althought all of them are to be trusted no doubt, because online it's impossible for one to impersonate someone, or do a copy cat account or a e-mail adress it's also impossible

In regards to your threat of banning me ... feel free to do it anytime

Over and Out.

I understand this is just shitposting to attract as much attention as possible, for clear reasons of passive aggressive BS that goes all the way in the past for you.

I recall very clearly your dispositions of e-mails and what you said of HPS Shannon and other members before, or myself.

Additionally, I happen to have few things in the e-mail. These were blocked, you was going mad on my e-mail calling me names and that type of stuff. Cobra you fucking suck you're an asshole yadda yadda because posts attacking people in the fashion you do here, were blocked. I also recall you said you were angry, which I told you I totally understood and no big deal for me.

I recall also this was the same bogus shit in 2019 and 2020, with you crying about specific "decisions" of mine, which you perceived as wrong. As per usual added with strawman, hyperreactive replies, and adding things other people never said, such as in this thread. Now in 2021, the same stuff repeats.

I told you this creates disputes, misunderstandings, and crap.

No, your Brothers and Sisters in Satan, aren't as stupid or inepid as you try to present. I'll defend their reputation despite anything, especially against random slander. Even if Mancy was theoretically or practically a drug user, he is past this.

Additionally, many troll accounts type as you type, and "happen" to share some IP's with you. One actually went as far as to impersonate Sinistra, an old bitter person. I reserve a percent of chance that this was a coincidence, but still, your behavior is overly argumentative. It's logical to assume an exact copy paste of your texts, could easily be on these accounts instead.

For example, you have been arguing against Shael, Shannon, Mancy, everyone, legitimate or illegitimate [since you have been picking beefs with all the forum], and doing in my mailbox what you think others have done, but they have not.

The fact that others are off mod is also seemingly driving you in a passive aggressive situation, because everyone is corrupted and wrong, and you are great and right. As explained, you don't seem like you are. Maybe you'll be soon, but you don't show any change in the last years in just firing at people randomly.

The last rant on the moderation and related about a year ago from you, was I recall this was because topics which created the same poison like here, against Coraxo at that time [another reputable member], were blocked. Now, the same is done for Fancy and Agredgco.

I told you back then this was nonsense, useless, and wastes time. It's simply counterproductive.

I however understand your worry plus the fact that there are shills, infiltrators, and even dogshit people on enemy territory. These are minorities. Most people don't even have time for that shit, nor they are as bad. But going and arguing with everyone let alone people who haven't done anything, doesn't help elaborate on safety from these.

Not everyone is as crap as you think here. In fact, the situation is better. And you kind of need to relax. Try to have a little more faith in the intentions and capacities of others.

I also don't try to reply to you to continue pointless strawmanning on your behalf, nor overreactions, but to illustrate a better approach towards others here.

Dahaarkan said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Like I said, you never changed and you never will. No matter how many of us bring to attention your infantile behavior you have been behaving this way for years.

All that's left is to ridicule your delusional state of mind to discourage others from becoming like you, or feeding into your delusions. Aquarius just doesn't seem to understand you're a lost cause and there's no point trying to talk sense into you so you will come out of your delusional bubble and actually grow and improve yourself, and your behavior. It will never happen and I've simply accepted this.

You've reached a point where you are lower than a troll. Trolls act like retards for the purpose of trolling. You are literally just mentally disabled and don't know better. And it's reached the point where several members have noticed this, even if very few voice their thoughts.

As I've said I would have banned you a very long time ago. You are one of the rare cases of people who have shit behavior for years and don't show even the smallest signs of growth as the years go by. If anything you've become worse. You don't grow, you don't learn, and all you do is disrespect anybody who differs in views with you. I recall instances of people discussing things with you in a respectful manner and you dismissing them like they are idiots.

One can review your activity and find multiple instances of this behavior. A particularly ironic case is when you refered to other members as "lesser minds" which for someone with your mental capacity is an extremely ironic choice of words.

Have you ever considered that perhaps there is a pattern and a reason people mock you. That when several different people come to tell you that you have a problem, that it's not just random personal attacks.

That people who criticize your behavior might have a point and reason for doing so. No, of course not. It's everyone else who has a problem, you are perfect and can do no wrong.
You do nothing but insult me and cry because I called you out on your idiocy. You have only claims which are already refuted.
This is the last post you'll get from me.

In my opinion he is trying to create infighting. People who are new and naiver people will read what he says and think that it's true, then they will develop feelings of animosity and doubts towards HoodedCobra and people off-mod.
If you still haven't decided to ban him I guess it's to show people a common attack.

NakedPluto said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Stop putting energy into worthless scums, your time is beyond precious. All members see beyond what this individual is.

I accept what you say, as pearls thrown on swine cannot be perceived as pearls.

Syd Silver said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I doubt this, however, Syd does have quite a few accounts. Some of which engage in shit activity, primarily also in the past.

I never had any other account besides this from day one until now

So please, show me at least one of this many accounts of mine

And tell me, you pulled this up by yourself or one of your "trusted sources" informed you ? or maybe one of my "fan club" members informed you ? I got this kind of info's several times, your "fan club" is really huge, but I'm not advanced, so I dismissed them althought all of them are to be trusted no doubt, because online it's impossible for one to impersonate someone, or do a copy cat account or a e-mail adress it's also impossible

In regards to your threat of banning me ... feel free to do it anytime

Over and Out.

I understand why you are disrespectful and aggressive towards others. It's because you don't want to improve and advance and it's also because you are envious. Envious people are no different from traitors and infiltrators.

Hierarchy and meritocracy are the natural things to follow here, because we stand for freedom, truth, justice and ethics.

For a long time humanity has been living in injustice, deception and slavery, this has to stop and that is what we are fighting for. In the current situation of mankind, many people really and literally think and believe that the way to be successful in life and existence is through corruption and therefore being skilled liars and thieves. This is not prosperity but ruin and destruction. The society cannot function in this way but will face disaster and ruin.

Another wrong thing that many people think and do is the correlation of envy with competing for success and other things in life as the right and proper thing to do.

Envy (from Latin invidia) is an emotion which occurs when a person lacks another's superior quality, achievement, or possession and either desires it or wishes that the other lacked it.

Aristotle defined envy as pain at the sight of another's good fortune, stirred by "those who have what we ought to have". 

Bertrand Russell said that envy was one of the most potent causes of unhappiness. Not only is the envious person rendered unhappy by their envy, Russell argued, but that person may also wish to inflict misfortune on others to reduce their status.

The term envy (from the Latin in - adversative - and videre, to look against, hostilely, biecally or generically to look badly, hence "to cast the evil eye")[1][2] refers to a "secondary emotion",[3] whereby, in relation to a good or quality possessed by another, one feels displeasure and resentment at not having that good and sometimes such resentment as to desire the evil of the one who has that good or quality.[4] The term envy is a term used to describe a "secondary emotion",[5] in which, in relation to a good or quality possessed by another, one feels displeasure and resentment at not having that good and sometimes such resentment as to desire the evil of the one who has that good or quality. It is sometimes confused with or coexists with jealousy, which is similar to envy but differs from it in that it refers to possessiveness of an affective and sentimental nature[5].

What I am saying has nothing to do with jewish teachings such as xianism and islam that make people slaves and helpless and thereforjewish zombies.

Envy is literally attack and hostility and cannot be tolerated and ignored. There is nothing more stupid and foolish than to envy one's own family members and one's own race.

Do as you like, you are free to choose to be ally and friend or hostile and enemy. Know that if you work against us, there will be consequences. We will protect ourselves at all costs and by all means.

Aquarius said:
In my opinion he is trying to create infighting. People who are new and naiver people will read what he says and think that it's true, then they will develop feelings of animosity and doubts towards HoodedCobra and people off-mod.
If you still haven't decided to ban him I guess it's to show people a common attack.

Yes i saw a user name just now now that reads "why Cobra speak like Jesus". Whats up with that? Their posts probably get disapproval and the only way to attack Hp Cobra is to create user names like that! Maby i doent know.

Syd Silver said:
Yeah, I have found out about your friendship with Shael

Its the same pattern, your friend Shael also defended a proven infiltrator

I may think that Shael and friend in the same sentence is an oxymoron, but I still doubt he was an infiltrator and I do not think we should be talking about absent people, unless they go off the deep end like Kikeson, Zobrah, etc. Still, even them do not deserve our attention.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Even if people have done mistakes, what is the deal? None, so far they correct them.

Additionally, some people can really make a joke, and they don't have to be penalized for doing or saying something.

This whole "yea lets prove every legitimate member of the JoS a shill while we hardly ever exist" is just a total boring repetitive meme.

Those who maintain unity and peace are looked higher than those who create disputes. As a general rule, peace is more desirable than pointless disputes.

Yes, some kosher shits may be unveiled over time, but this doesn't make anyone who ever did a mistake or asked the wrong question that, so one should not fight with one another for no reason.

Not everyone who disagrees with someone is necessary such a kosher shit. If we went by someone making mistakes in this world then nobody has to exist, as there are no faultless individuals.

It may feel good to randomly argue because people have disagreements, but there are alternative approaches.

Brilliant as per HPHC

what you have said here was needed. (2nd chance all of it really)

I missed this thread just going through it just now but iI have noticed my posts dont go through instant anymore too :lol: :lol:

You know I like a laugh im okay with that as long as the main messages get through faster dont leave me hanging like hp mage did :lol: :lol:

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Can i guess who all are off mod?
Its Lydia,
its Fancy Mancy
Henu the great
Jack
Stormblood
Mercury Wisdom
NinRick
ShadowtheRaven
Aquarius
Aldrick
Naked Pluto
Maby top of the abyss
Meteor
Blitzkreig
Soaring Eagle
Luis
Shadow Cat
Artisan
13th Wolf
Slyscorpio
Egon
Larissa
The Alchemist

These are the people i would trust 🤗
Blackdragon
And of course SATChive
Sundara

Its Lydia,
its Fancy Mancy
Henu the great
Jack
Stormblood
Mercury Wisdom
NinRick
ShadowtheRaven
Aquarius
Aldrick
Naked Pluto
Maby top of the abyss
Meteor
Blitzkreig
Soaring Eagle
Luis
Shadow Cat
Artisan
13th Wolf
Slyscorpio
Egon
Larissa
The Alchemist

Blackdragon
And of course SATChive
Sundara
Who cares?
Focus on more important things.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Even if people have done mistakes, what is the deal? None, so far they correct them.

Additionally, some people can really make a joke, and they don't have to be penalized for doing or saying something.

This whole "yea lets prove every legitimate member of the JoS a shill while we hardly ever exist" is just a total boring repetitive meme.

Those who maintain unity and peace are looked higher than those who create disputes. As a general rule, peace is more desirable than pointless disputes.

Yes, some kosher shits may be unveiled over time, but this doesn't make anyone who ever did a mistake or asked the wrong question that, so one should not fight with one another for no reason.

Not everyone who disagrees with someone is necessary such a kosher shit. If we went by someone making mistakes in this world then nobody has to exist, as there are no faultless individuals.

It may feel good to randomly argue because people have disagreements, but there are alternative approaches.

Exactly my thoughts HP Cobra Commander. It seems allot of members try to be infiltrator detective or accuse other members for fedposting. These forums are to connect and share our Spiritual experiences and knowledge. When I asked a question on a topic I started last time, boom got allot off hate out of nowhere. Not even a serious reply to the Original topic question. Kinda unfair. These kind of reactions scare new members away from our forum as well. I can imagine that!

Satanswarlord666 said:
Exactly my thoughts HP Cobra Commander. It seems allot of members try to be infiltrator detective or accuse other members for fedposting. These forums are to connect and share our Spiritual experiences and knowledge. When I asked a question on a topic I started last time, boom got allot off hate out of nowhere. Not even a serious reply to the Original topic question. Kinda unfair. These kind of reactions scare new members away from our forum as well. I can imagine that!
Have you noticed that warfare is at all times high? Especially during our schedules. So that means people on both sides are on the edge. Sometimes people accuse others too easily or word something they want to convey in a way that comes off not so well etc.

What was your question again?

Henu the Great said:
Satanswarlord666 said:
Have you noticed that warfare is at all times high? Especially during our schedules. So that means people on both sides are on the edge. Sometimes people accuse others too easily or word something they want to convey in a way that comes off not so well etc.

Yes I have noticed that, including xians that are now pushing there revelations and bible texts in almost all YouTube comment sections, regarding Covid/political subjects. Xian harrasment offline has happened to me more than normal. Yeah my native language is Dutch. I might not be very tactical in my approach, but I do my best, in regards to writing posts over here. However my question was about quick tips on Black Magic. So yeah I have allot of experience with black magic, but simply the question was on other easy ideas or visualizations. Or Death Magick using aura. Also the numbers of affirmations would be interesting to know in regards to black magic. I have indeed read the JoS about this. So that allot of members are offended for me starting about this subject, makes think this is taboo over here. This could have been normally dealt with. Instead I got ganged up by angry members unfortunately. Black magic and cursing ideas? Please reply! That was the one I posted. Thanks in advance!

Satanswarlord666 said:
Yes I have noticed that, including xians that are now pushing there revelations and bible texts in almost all YouTube comment sections, regarding Covid/political subjects. Xian harrasment offline has happened to me more than normal. Yeah my native language is Dutch. I might not be very tactical in my approach, but I do my best, in regards to writing posts over here. However my question was about quick tips on Black Magic. So yeah I have allot of experience with black magic, but simply the question was on other easy ideas or visualizations. Or Death Magick using aura. Also the numbers of affirmations would be interesting to know in regards to black magic. I have indeed read the JoS about this. So that allot of members are offended for me starting about this subject, makes think this is taboo over here. This could have been normally dealt with. Instead I got ganged up by angry members unfortunately. Black magic and cursing ideas? Please reply! That was the one I posted. Thanks in advance!
I don't want to derail the topic any more than this, so I will simply leave this here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56068 - This is all you need to know about doing Workings and Directing Energy

Its Lydia,
its Fancy Mancy
Henu the great
Jack
Stormblood
Mercury Wisdom
NinRick
ShadowtheRaven
Aquarius
Aldrick
Naked Pluto
Maby top of the abyss
Meteor
Blitzkreig
Soaring Eagle
Luis
Shadow Cat
Artisan
13th Wolf
Slyscorpio
Egon
Larissa
The Alchemist

I am not “off mod”, my posts wait for approval just like everyone’s else’s. Idk who told you that.

Larissa666 said:
Its Lydia,
its Fancy Mancy
Henu the great
Jack
Stormblood
Mercury Wisdom
NinRick
ShadowtheRaven
Aquarius
Aldrick
Naked Pluto
Maby top of the abyss
Meteor
Blitzkreig
Soaring Eagle
Luis
Shadow Cat
Artisan
13th Wolf
Slyscorpio
Egon
Larissa
The Alchemist

I am not “off mod”, my posts wait for approval just like everyone’s else’s. Idk who told you that.

Nobody i was guessing.

Henu the Great said:
Satanswarlord666 said:

I am just so over this forum. People hiding behind no face, no name. One person can make 100 accounts. No one owns their words. A shit person, has this 30th throw away account, come mess with you, because it means nothing to them.

Everytime I get on, I immediately get these accounts that attack me. Calling me a jew and a piece of shit. Till that sticks in peoples heads. Like oh why do people hate him? These types that just hate me with a passion for no reason and cannot accept a truce no matter what. People are stupid enough to think these are legitament people.

Not some jew I pissed off 5 years ago, in 5 different accounts, and maybe that's why they cant let go of a grudge? But no that will never dawn on anyone. Then I get angry, and get treated like a piece of shit. I need to go advance myself, or jump off a cliff, cuz how dare I get angry at some piece of shit sock account.

I mean an account was made 6 months ago and suddenly has a beef with me. But let's side with it. But it's probably all sock accounts doing the siding.

Then I meet people, almost all of which have been a psycho. Then its my fault, because clearly it must be me that is in the wrong. Never mind bending over backwards and sacrificing for people, to the point people around me, you know real people, tell me they cant believe I would be that good of a friend and do that for someone who treats them like garbage.

To get on here and be told by a bunch of usernames, I am a horrible person. Meanwhile everyone in my life loves me. To be a loyal member of something for 15 years, and be treated like trash in the street. An obvious infiltrator, detractor or whatever.

All under the same name I might add. DPS/Aldrick. I've just reached this point where I'm done. I want to delete my email and forum login, and check the newsletter periodically. I really dont see the point. I would rather go in real life where I am Respected.

Or at the very least, make a new account, and be left the hell alone. But ofcourse the first response would be oh look hes whining and other childish comments. Something that if in person would never be said, but under the guise of anonymity, can be done easily. If in person, why would any sane logical person even stick with such an organization. They would go find a new one immediately.

I accepted being disrespected by Clergy for all that time, to find they are either all gone or were jews. This may sound like a Rant, and a downer. But really it's just where I am at in life. I would rather work with the Gods and live my life with real people, then try to impress some people I do not even know.

Aldrick said:
Henu the Great said:
Satanswarlord666 said:

I am just so over this forum. People hiding behind no face, no name. One person can make 100 accounts. No one owns their words. A shit person, has this 30th throw away account, come mess with you, because it means nothing to them.

Everytime I get on, I immediately get these accounts that attack me. Calling me a jew and a piece of shit. Till that sticks in peoples heads. Like oh why do people hate him? These types that just hate me with a passion for no reason and cannot accept a truce no matter what. People are stupid enough to think these are legitament people.

Not some jew I pissed off 5 years ago, in 5 different accounts, and maybe that's why they cant let go of a grudge? But no that will never dawn on anyone. Then I get angry, and get treated like a piece of shit. I need to go advance myself, or jump off a cliff, cuz how dare I get angry at some piece of shit sock account.

I mean an account was made 6 months ago and suddenly has a beef with me. But let's side with it. But it's probably all sock accounts doing the siding.

Then I meet people, almost all of which have been a psycho. Then its my fault, because clearly it must be me that is in the wrong. Never mind bending over backwards and sacrificing for people, to the point people around me, you know real people, tell me they cant believe I would be that good of a friend and do that for someone who treats them like garbage.

To get on here and be told by a bunch of usernames, I am a horrible person. Meanwhile everyone in my life loves me. To be a loyal member of something for 15 years, and be treated like trash in the street. An obvious infiltrator, detractor or whatever.

All under the same name I might add. DPS/Aldrick. I've just reached this point where I'm done. I want to delete my email and forum login, and check the newsletter periodically. I really dont see the point. I would rather go in real life where I am Respected.

Or at the very least, make a new account, and be left the hell alone. But ofcourse the first response would be oh look hes whining and other childish comments. Something that if in person would never be said, but under the guise of anonymity, can be done easily. If in person, why would any sane logical person even stick with such an organization. They would go find a new one immediately.

I accepted being disrespected by Clergy for all that time, to find they are either all gone or were jews. This may sound like a Rant, and a downer. But really it's just where I am at in life. I would rather work with the Gods and live my life with real people, then try to impress some people I do not even know.
We all have our challenges. I am sorry that it has been like that for you.

Here's the thing: It's your life, and so it's your call how you spend your time.

At the end of the day, online is online and not to be taken very seriously. Unless we are talking about sharing SS expierence, educating and online warfare, but the whining / flaming.... Just vent it out bro, it's nothing man.

Aldrick said:

Something that if in person would never be said, but under the guise of anonymity, can be done easily. If in person, why would any sane logical person even stick with such an organization. They would go find a new one immediately.

Do you prefer people being nice to you while talking shit behind your back, or telling you whatever they think of you? By all means, if you like people playing theater then enjoy your "real life". Because let me tell you: 80%+ of normies are pretending to be someone else than who they are in order to please someone. If this wasn't the case, gossip wouldn't exist. When they have no such scruples like in the internet they can say whatever they want. And this usually happens in the internet because our society hates honesty and expects people to project a certain image.

In some countries like in Europe people can't even say certain things because they are illegal, like criticizing the jews or denying the holocaust or heiling Hitler. You're nice and cozy living in America where there's free speech but those from Europe or Pakistan or China would give everything for a place where they could be anonymous and say whatever they want. Spend a couple of years in Britain where even the Internet is censored and you will get what I mean and appreciate the ability to say whatever you want. I prefer anonymous free speech, saying whatever you want and "people who are assholes online" is just a small price to pay for this important treasure.

Aldrick said:
Henu the Great said:
Satanswarlord666 said:

Well you impressed me.Lydia and all the real SS like you so that means you must stay and fuck thouse dummies who attack you.

Aldrick said:
I would rather work with the Gods and live my life with real people, then try to impress some people I do not even know.

I've told you this before you shouldn't pursue the adoration or approval of random strangers. I told you this at a time when you were experiencing random usernames giving you a fake sense of approval which you were bathing in. Which made you in my opinion, too defensive and totally unresponsive to any criticism or feedback.

Now you experience the opposite which is random people not giving you approval. This isn't nagging or complaining I just see you hurting yourself over the years with this addiction, this constant desire to feel accepted by people who probably won't be around next year.

Stop seeking the approval of randoms. And stop caring whether or not they condemn you and convince other randoms to hate you too. There's a reason you keep coming back, you know.

Aldrick said:

Don't let these things ruin an otherwise awesome resource for you. There is no problem in taking a break, but don't burn the bridge.

The Gods use this place to direct people towards the knowledge they need. You can be on the receiving or giving end of this. Not to bring up your past, but I remember reading a post about invoking an element into a chakra, and you were able to gain the correct information on this through the forums. This is just an example of where you have benefited.

Focus on the good people, and the good times. Don't conflate these with people who have issues, or maybe even infiltrators. Not everything is worth your attention, or anger. If it can be identified as clearly wrong or nonsensical, then try to avoid it.

The more someone advances, the more they distance from newbs. Don't let the poor behavior of some steer you away from those who can actually benefit from your presence. Think about the Gods and how they still make time for us, even when we act in completely repulsive ways.

Anyway, good luck and take care.

I must its my Saturn energy speaking through him. Haha. I know im trustworthy but im not ready to help people and i do need to be consistent with power meditation.

Make a new thread if you want some help with this. I forget if I spoke to you earlier.

Rational Satanist said:
Aldrick said:

Something that if in person would never be said, but under the guise of anonymity, can be done easily. If in person, why would any sane logical person even stick with such an organization. They would go find a new one immediately.

Do you prefer people being nice to you while talking shit behind your back, or telling you whatever they think of you? By all means, if you like people playing theater then enjoy your "real life". Because let me tell you: 80%+ of normies are pretending to be someone else than who they are in order to please someone. If this wasn't the case, gossip wouldn't exist. When they have no such scruples like in the internet they can say whatever they want. And this usually happens in the internet because our society hates honesty and expects people to project a certain image.

In some countries like in Europe people can't even say certain things because they are illegal, like criticizing the jews or denying the holocaust or heiling Hitler. You're nice and cozy living in America where there's free speech but those from Europe or Pakistan or China would give everything for a place where they could be anonymous and say whatever they want. Spend a couple of years in Britain where even the Internet is censored and you will get what I mean and appreciate the ability to say whatever you want. I prefer anonymous free speech, saying whatever you want and "people who are assholes online" is just a small price to pay for this important treasure.

Not trying to be condescending. But you are saying fake relationships with user names online is better then real life with real people. Hahaha. Come on now buddy.

Blitzkreig said:
Aldrick said:

Don't let these things ruin an otherwise awesome resource for you. There is no problem in taking a break, but don't burn the bridge.

The Gods use this place to direct people towards the knowledge they need. You can be on the receiving or giving end of this. Not to bring up your past, but I remember reading a post about invoking an element into a chakra, and you were able to gain the correct information on this through the forums. This is just an example of where you have benefited.

Focus on the good people, and the good times. Don't conflate these with people who have issues, or maybe even infiltrators. Not everything is worth your attention, or anger. If it can be identified as clearly wrong or nonsensical, then try to avoid it.

The more someone advances, the more they distance from newbs. Don't let the poor behavior of some steer you away from those who can actually benefit from your presence. Think about the Gods and how they still make time for us, even when we act in completely repulsive ways.

Thank you and to dhaarkan. I appreciate the normal conversation. By the way, did you know this is your 1488 post?

Aldrick said:
Rational Satanist said:
Aldrick said:

Not trying to be condescending. But you are saying fake relationships with user names online is better then real life with real people. Hahaha. Come on now buddy.

Behind each username is a person. This is something like social media only different, lol.

NinRick said:
Aldrick said:
Rational Satanist said:

Behind each username is a person. This is something like social media only different, lol.

Incorrect. Behind every 10 usernames is a person. And so what? Is that really you all's generation? Online people are more important then, you know never mind. I'm tired of arguing with 17 year olds behind usernames.

Aldrick said:
NinRick said:
Aldrick said:

Incorrect. Behind every 10 usernames is a person. And so what? Is that really you all's generation? Online people are more important then, you know never mind. I'm tired of arguing with 17 year olds behind usernames.

Don't get so emotional attached to your oppinon.
You play it all down as if this place is full of fakers and posers, which is not the case, and you know it.

Blitzkreig said:
Aldrick said:

You know, I actually feel really good today. Satan visited me last night. He said to me why do you think you need to act like a robot? You are Human, you have emotions, just accept them. Instead of trying to be perfect and act like it's a problem to feel. Suddenly I felt this huge weight lift. Kinda like when you hold your finger on the end of a straw, and then remove it and all the water falls out.

He was like you tried through all the curses and couldn't get anywhere, but that's not there anymore. Just give it one more try, like you did before, and you will find you fly in advancement. He also did some stuff to my chakras.

Today I wake up, and take a breath. Everything feels blissful and peaceful. I'm going to give it a shot like I use too. Wish me luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back