Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Israel is collapsing, economy collapsed

good news from what this guys saying Israels economy is collapsing 👏 things may play out better than i thought good job with the rtrs endless thanks to all of you who do the rtrs may the Gods bless you all

HAIL SATAN HAIL TO SATANS VICTORY!

good news from what this guys saying Israels economy is collapsing 👏 things may play out better than i thought good job with the rtrs endless thanks to all of you who do the rtrs may the Gods bless you all

NICE!!!!😃😃😃😃 And I'm still going to do my RTR's

I honestly would rather have all Jews in Israel. If Israel collapses where do you think they're all gonna go? Diaspora 2.0, more subversions. They'll likely all go to the West since governments will go head over heels to protect them over there.

Imo it's worth keeping all Jews quarantined there. Cut all funding and arms selling to them, send them all there and keep them there.

I'd rather have all the hornets kept in one box than destroy the box and have them fly everywhere.

I honestly would rather have all Jews in Israel. If Israel collapses where do you think they're all gonna go? Diaspora 2.0, more subversions. They'll likely all go to the West since governments will go head over heels to protect them over there.

Imo it's worth keeping all Jews quarantined there. Cut all funding and arms selling to them, send them all there and keep them there.

I'd rather have all the hornets kept in one box than destroy the box and have them fly everywhere.
You would rather the Jews establish their country in their "promised land" that is key to their occult goals, and that they themselves claim will become the New Jerusalem once they expand?
Brother, you are literally buying Zionist propaganda. They won't leave us alone or be easier to defeat if they have their dream country. They will want more.

The jew knows that if it stays in one area, then it is vulnerable. Spreading out, like disease, it can survive somewhere, if not everywhere, to then attempt to come back again later.

You would rather the Jews establish their country in their "promised land" that is key to their occult goals, and that they themselves claim will become the New Jerusalem once they expand?
Brother, you are literally buying Zionist propaganda. They won't leave us alone or be easier to defeat if they have their dream country. They will want more.
You'd rather have them spread out all over the world so they can subvert?
I'd put them all there, have them demilitarized, de-powered and keep them quarantined there. I honestly don't care where they are as long as it's away from Gentiles.

I'd ship them off to an island ideally.
Like a criminal, have them imprisoned, dis empowered financially and spiritually and taught of all the evil their culture teaches(which many of them know already anyway). If possible, rehabilitate them. Even after that, stay separate from Gentiles.

Maybe it's just me being kind, but I've seen violence, and unless there's a good reason, it shouldn't be committed. It corrupts the soul.

Their DNA is still mostly human, some might not be totally gone yet and may learn to conquer that evil within.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's easier to stop a revolt if all the revolutionaries are in the same area. But if they spread out and hide, it will take a while to find all of them, and that's wishful thinking.

When you do the rituals and it says "Israel" just interpret it as every Jew and not just the state Israel. In fact that are a lot of Gentiles living in Israel and there are more Jews living in the U.S. than in Israel.

Their occult goals are fictional and collapsed. The Gods have helped us to erase these. Besides the fact that this goal has never been close to being accomplished, so it never had very strong foundations to erase. This power was weak, and now it is gone entirely.

Let them have as many red cows as they want. Their dumb prophecies are fictional.

You'd rather have them spread out all over the world so they can subvert?
I'd put them all there, have them demilitarized, de-powered and keep them quarantined there. I honestly don't care where they are as long as it's away from Gentiles.

Like a criminal, have them imprisoned, dis empowered financially and spiritually and taught of all the evil their culture teaches(which many of them know already anyway). If possible, rehabilitate them. Even after that, stay separate from Gentiles.

Maybe it's just me being kind, but I've seen violence, and unless there's a good reason, it shouldn't be committed. It corrupts the soul.

Their DNA is still mostly human, some might not be totally gone yet and may learn to conquer that evil within.
Jews are not "mostly human" and there is nothing left to save. They are an entirely different species which was placed onto Earth by their creators. They are unnatural, and are entirely different from all natural species on Earth.

You can look at the map of the jewish soul structure which is absolutely different from any Earth species.

Leaders have tried to find peaceful solutions like this in the past, and they have failed.

These beings are not interested in peace, at all, nor are they interested in reasoning or being educated. They were created for only one purpose: to try and enslave and ruin the entire world. They have been doing absolutely everything they can to try and achieve this for centuries, no matter what. And at times, they have proven that they are even willing to sacrifice their own to achieve their ends. And whenever they are kicked out, they will just come back in again sooner or later, stronger and in higher numbers than they were before.

We can see right now, that even though they are completely screwed, and most likely know it, they still don't give up. Like a spoiled child who thinks its the center of the whole universe, they will continue to cry and complain and have their little temper tantrums until they get what they want, which they won't.

Everything that is happening to them now, is entirely their own fault.

Their occult goals are fictional and collapsed. The Gods have helped us to erase these. Besides the fact that this goal has never been close to being accomplished, so it never had very strong foundations to erase. This power was weak, and now it is gone entirely.

Let them have as many red cows as they want. Their dumb prophecies are fictional.
Oh, I didn't necessarily mean to give them any credence, brother. I know the war is essentially lost for them if things progress like this.
I was just pointing out the fact that it isn't wise to just "let the jews leave to their homeland" as a way for them to stop bothering us. Them getting their fully fledged Israel state would simply benefit them and make them more of a nuisance, not make them leave us alone.
Felt like it needed to be said.

But I agree with the points you made.

Jews are not "mostly human" and there is nothing left to save. They are an entirely different species which was placed onto Earth by their creators. They are unnatural, and are entirely different from all natural species on Earth.

You can look at the map of the jewish soul structure which is absolutely different from any Earth species.
Where can that map be found on the JoS?
I'm 2 months deep into reading both the sites and the forums and never stumbled upon it.
(To be fair, it's not like studying the jews is exactly my priority right now, haha)

This is the shape of the chakras in the Human soul.
Spine.gif

Diagram_666.gif

Model.gif

Chakras_Alignment.gif

This is the shape of the chakras in the jewish soul

Do not try to read these things in this picture, and do not focus on any parts of this. It is all horrible curses, and they are harmful if they connect to you.
occult-Kaballah.jpg

Shattering_Diagram.png

This power was weak, and now it is gone entirely.
The jew's power has always been a thin veil over the eyes of Humans ("pulling the wool over one's eyes"), but its magic was always over us, and we were ignorant (thanks, "god", for not giving me "permission" know what is good and evil).
  • From the usual christian examples I give, one stands out - the repeated "revivals" of christianity in history, because Humanity came out and flourished, which the jew had to let ride for a while then pervert and corrupt and control (con and troll) again back into jew-daze-'em for Humans, i.e. christianity.
  • Politics, with parties and most-obviously the Nazi Party.
  • The movements that Humans have created (Women's Rights, before the jew stole, twisted, perverted and corrupted it; LGB, before the jew got its dirty mitts on it; etc.).
  • Non-"govern"mental groups that try to help... that/because the "govern"ment doesn't care about helping...
  • Nicola Tesla's inventions, which the jew bankers damned him for, but now the stolen ideas of Tesla using poisonous batteries that are worse than "fossil fuels".
  • Mostly out-of-date now, but the Magna Carta.
  • Animal Rights.
  • Ending of slavery.
  • Protests/pickets/demonstrations to cause things to happen, which (((TPTB))) try to suppress and ignore.
  • Many other examples...
The jew is weak and pathetic. Its dirty magic was more-powerful than us, but that's like a bad foggy day that even the headlights on full can't see through very clearly, with visibility at 0; but now the mist has gone, the fog has lifted and our eyes are adjusting to clarity where they water a bit in the sunlight and we have to wipe them clean and dry until we can see clearly.

This is the shape of the chakras in the jewish soul

Do not try to read these things in this picture, and do not focus on any parts of this. It is all horrible curses, and they are harmful if they connect to you.

Wow, I get really, really bad vibes from that picture. It's hard for me to look at it.

It looks cursed, alright...

Where can that map be found on the JoS?
I'm 2 months deep into reading both the sites and the forums and never stumbled upon it.
(To be fair, it's not like studying the jews is exactly my priority right now, haha)
I didn't want to give you a large oven. I wanted to give you a smaller oven like a toaster oven. 😂 The rest of what you said was very good. Just it is a dangerous thing to say jews could be trusted to improve themselves.

Leaders have tried to find peaceful solutions like this in the past, and they have failed.

These beings are not interested in peace, at all, nor are they interested in reasoning or being educated. They were created for only one purpose: to try and enslave and ruin the entire world. They have been doing absolutely everything they can to try and achieve this for centuries, no matter what. And at times, they have proven that they are even willing to sacrifice their own to achieve their ends. And whenever they are kicked out, they will just come back in again sooner or later, stronger and in higher numbers than they were before.

We can see right now, that even though they are completely screwed, and most likely know it, they still don't give up. Like a spoiled child who thinks its the center of the whole universe, they will continue to cry and complain and have their little temper tantrums until they get what they want, which they won't.

Everything that is happening to them now, is entirely their own fault.
What you wrote is true they really are like that.
Their mission is to harm people in various ways and methods of oppression.
And when someone suspects or questions them, they deny and lie that they don't.

It's a fact that jews are like that.

A well-informed person has views about jews such that he knows they plot against people and that means he knows a fact about them.

At first you doubt that such people exist because you have a poor level of understanding of what is happening around you and you ask yourself why the rulers would harm the citizens, but when you reach a certain level of education (information and you see it with your own eyes) you start to laugh (or react negatively with hatred towards the enemy) that all these rumors and myths about jews are true.

other people simply warned you about the jew but you ignored it.

Now you are sure and you want to defeat them. (protect people)

the argument that a conspiracy against humanity is stupid
is untrue false.

if they were from earthly forces with earthly roots then yes it is a good argument that it is strange that the rulers want to harm us.

But a jew does not stick with earthly forces and is not from the earth.

If you understand it this way it all immediately starts to make sense.

Glory to you, I am proud of you that there are such people!

ro even better news this is amazing Americans ate starting to realize Israel did 9/11 its all over x (Twitter) this is A very brave guy so boldly doing this he definitely probably made an impact

even better news this is amazing, Americans are starting to realize Israel did 9/11 its all over x (Twitter) this is A very brave guy so boldly doing this he definitely probably made an impact on people and possibly trump if enough people do what this guy did so boldly Israel is screwed

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Engli...ors_Advice_-_High_Priest_Hooded_Cobra_666.pdf

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Engli...f_the_Jews_-_High_Priest_Hooded_Cobra_666.pdf

And in a newer sermon, Demystifying Jews, HP Cobra went more deeper about the possible origin of jews. (Both physically and astrally). I even misunderstood his post first but he explained it well.
So it was very possible that the first jews (rather their ancestors, their first "vessel"), were not brought here by a spaceship simply. There should have been some bastard "tribe" (some group of ancient gypsies maybe?) and the enemy extraterrestrials contacted them and then made them their "followers" and of course genetic alterations also happened, so somehow the jews "evolved" in this way...
If I remember well on that sermon...

But western governments are still funding and trading with them… so how is their economy collapsing?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back