Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hungary launch protest against Imane Khelif ahead of Olympic boxing clash

FancyMancy

Hungary launch protest over Imane Khelif involvement ahead of Olympic quarter-final bout

JEITcnz.png

The Hungarian Boxing Association has protested against the decision to allow Algerian Imane Khelif to compete at the Olympics ahead of her bout with Hungary’s Anna Luca Hamori.

Khelif has been at the centre of a gender eligibility storm at the Games, which has intensified since her victory over Angela Carini on Thursday, when the Italian abandoned the fight after just 46 seconds.

8aIiRhl.png

The IOC staunchly defended "her" - him - competing. I just saw the match between him and Hungarian Female Hamori. He won. Here is previous news -

Female boxer feared for life during brutal 46-second fight against opponent who failed gender test
9zOc7X2.png

Italy's Angela Carini (blue) pulled out of her fight after just 46 seconds
Credit: Getty Images/Richard Pelham

In one of the most shaming episodes in Olympic history, Italy’s Angela Carini was forced after only 46 seconds to abandon a fight against an Algerian boxer who had failed two sex tests, claiming she had been hit so hard by Imane Khelif that she feared for her life.

AFFKck6.png

Algeria's Imane Khelif, in red, was a highly controversial winner in a bout against Italy's Angela Carini

wKWuFKn.png

Carini (right) abandoned her fight after just 46 seconds with a suspected broken nose
CREDIT: Getty Images/Richard Pelham

lG2V7Kj.png

Algeria coach Mohamed Al-Shawa made some final adjustments to Khelif's headguard before her 66kg bout

bmuJB8V.png

The Algerian landed a heavy punch that her opponent later said made her fear for her life
CREDIT: AP/John Locher

A12pQw3.png

Khelif was awarded the fight following a tense stand-off inside the North Paris Arena
CREDIT: Reuters/Isabel Infantes

IUjhrQD.png

Carini dropped to her knees after her Olympic dream ended in tears

wgq7YSY.png

Khelif appeared sympathetic as Carini headed out of the ring...
CREDIT: Reuters/Isabel Infantes

FTyRKSj.png

...before she, too, walked away

This was archived earlier, not by me.

Khelif had been barred from competing in Womens' events previously.

See also -
Female pool player Lynne Pinches refuses to play transgender opponent and walks off

LGB groups are actively agitating to 'break away' from trans and queer association

turkey also objected but the objection was rejected. yesterday we lost against him. this is absolutely unfair. the italian athlete apologised to him afterwards.

Too bad it was orchestrated too.
So needles to praise this Luca, the "hungarian" boxer.
Seems she was literally asked to react and post what she posted.
Of course she was hardly pushing the christard agenda and her followers too shared extremely stupid and slanderous comments about Satan and paganism again...
One agent starts it and the other braindead programmed sheep follow them.

Also I was just informed that her or one of her parent is jewish (cryptojew) but they "converted" christians allegedly.
Well, her face is too suspicious. Usually Hungarians does not look like this.

In this Olympic filth the situation is the usual, to trigger the christards to the extreme, also the leftists, in order to enforce their two controlled "opposites".
I know many people are against liberalism and this shitty woke but most of the cases these reactions from christian celebs and conservatives are also ordered or directed at least in a level...
Now every second comment on FB and in other places too is about how filthy "pagan/satanic" this Olympia are and how evil "satanist" globalists are behind this too and how jewsus christ is the only "saviour"...
I saw similar toned comments even from alleged "atheists" or non-religious people.
They make people now even more crazier.

Also any news and such posts about these is good to direct the attention of most people from the Middle East issues and from the jews of course.

By the way, just reading that this Imane dude 😂 is raeally a woman but with a rare chromosome illness!
Is that true? She also says that she is a woman and she is not a trans or anything else.
Also her dad show her birth certification and her photos of her when she was a child and she rather looks like a girl indeed.
Or that is fake?

It seems jews killed 2 birds again with one stone. They directed this as they knew many people will be triggered and misunderstand it especially christards who were always programmed to be homophobic etc. They just see a muscular and masculine woman and think she must be a man, of course if such woman fails the gender test then it becomes "proved" to them.
Also I see many muslims online now who either praise her as a man or curse her as a woman...lol 😂
Libtards were also triggered, many of them believe or try to portray this Imane as a trans man or a trans woman.
I find still unjust this shitty Olympic games of course but if she is really not an LGBTQ person at all and not following any libtard agenda than it is still "better".

She is a woman she just has a distinct genetic mutation that makes her far more masculine, literally born for athletics the fact that people are booing her in my opinion is very upsetting, we should celebrate excellence, yes its unfair to her competitors but its also unfair for me to try and sprint vs Usain Bolt, she won if you dont like your opponent having advantages combat sports is not the way to go.

Also theres weight classes for a reason I have no idea why that other boxer thought that was a good weightclass to fight at is beyond me, she looked small in comparison, these are the sorts of things her coach should have prepared for.

Also olympic boxing sucks I have no idea why people care so much about it, in every other sports the olympics is the pinnacle in boxing its the bronze league, it just dosent matter.

People are so freaked out by those suffering gender dysphoria that its starting to feel a little artificial, like the a certain sneaky group are trying to offload all their cultural karma, sins and baggage onto a group of easily dehumanized mentally ill "others" pointing at them as the cause of societies degeneration when in reality they are just a symptom, really trans people are some of the jews biggest victims, hopefully as many as possible find Satan and he can set them on the path of recovery.

And anyways I think Algeria, as a muslim dominant country, would not have sent a transgender man/woman to the games to represent their country. Nor a real man pretending to be woman.

8a030bf43f177184fab3c00b17fbc83f

I looked at her childhood photos again and it's really a girl. Just a mutant. 😂 Often we can "see" the soul of a person through their eyes, so the sex of their soul. I mean if I look at her eyes even now I rather see a female soul.

Now Algeria is also criticized and attacked by mainly christians.
Most Algerians are very proud and even the most feminine Agerian (and other) celebs defending her online...

I feel sorry fer her:

But she fucking won 🤣 Congrats to her!

I just got to know that Algeria also always supported Palestine and allegedly the Algerian parliament members decided to grant the country's president the right to declare war on Israel if necessary...

Anyways are there any Algerian comrade here?
Hope they will also drop islam in the future and wake up!
🇩🇿

I don’t believe this was a coincidence. The purposely sought out this man with a birth defect in order to push the boundaries of what is acceptable and blur the lines of gender.

I find it in bad taste when people defend agents of ZOG like this by saying things like “it’s not her fault it’s the people behind her” as Satanists we should not embrace the pity for the lowly and vile that xtans and communists espouse.

The Greeks used believe the body is a manifestation of the soul so if someone is deformed or ugly that means a moral wickedness lines within them, Since Satanism claims the inheritance of Greece we should life up the their example.

I don’t believe this was a coincidence. The purposely sought out this man with a birth defect in order to push the boundaries of what is acceptable and blur the lines of gender.
This, I would expect to be deliberate. They saw someone and took the opportunity.

This, I would expect to be deliberate. They saw someone and took the opportunity.
Yes, possibly. They always kill more birds with one stone as I said.

Havoc, yes what you said about Greeks is usually true, I also give huge credit to the physiognomy.
But in this case, she seems to be pretty "normal" anyways.
There was a guy in our school who was bullied a lot because he looked very feminine and also was a bit fatty, allegedly he had underdeveloped male genitals because he also had some sort of intersexual disorder, chromosome disorder.
He was normal anyways and he behaved normally and identified himself as a male but in the end he had to leave school...
I did not really know him but felt sorry for him a bit.

Btw I remember the topic of intersexuality and hermaphrodity was discussed here earlier. As these are really existing. But I can't find that post...
Of course the jews tries to prove their transgender agenda with this disorders but in the most cases the "transgender" people do not even have intersexual disorders.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back