Header Wallpaper

How can i increase my focus by practicing zevism?

DarknessMessiah1 min to read

I'm currently a student and im having great difficulty to focus on my studies. Is there any meditation technique or something like that which would help me increase my focus?
Please do tell anyone
HAIL ZEUS!

#1

Void meditation, and flame meditation.

Regular advancement, cleaning and empowerment helps too.

#2

I am also a student, emptiness meditation and yoga helped me a lot :)

#3

Void and yoga will help out tremendously.

There is a rune iirc that would help as well but I can't remember. Either use the search function to find it or maybe someone else will reply with it.

"In the darkness we have found strength, with which we will reach the highest light." - High Priest Zevios Metathronos
The path to "highest light" has been set before all of us! No more living in darkness.
Except for those willingly.

ZEVS AENAOS

Lord Ninurta, may you watch over me as I walk the Golden Path.

Yoga for Men by High Priestess Lydia Coventina https://ancient-forums.com/threads/yoga-for-men.307901/ (Calisthenics and Yoga is very beneficial for the body even for prolonged years)

#4
DarknessMessiah7said:

I'm currently a student and im having great difficulty to focus on my studies. Is there any meditation technique or something like that which would help me increase my focus?
Please do tell anyone
HAIL ZEUS!

Hello :)

Yellow energy. Breath it in, see yourself engulfed in bright Yellow energy, and affirm something like "I always have strong and great focus and concentration, in beneficial ways for me."

Also, don't burn yourself out studying. This weakens mental abilities. Take time to go for a walk in nature, alone or with friends.

(Change the wording as you see fit.)

#5

https://templeofzeus.org/Flame_Meditation.php

#6
This is the targeted message.

https://templeofzeus.org/Zevist_Void_Meditation.php

#7

https://templeofzeus.org/Sound.php