Header Wallpaper

VOC,Rune,Mantra question

hayate1 min to read

Hello,

I wanted to ask for some clarification, as I can't seem to find an answer by searching, and I've forgotten some of the details.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if I accidentally started the Aura Strengthening and Protection with Runes on September 30th, and today I noticed that the period I'm currently in began with VOC on the 29th, I have a few questions:

1. Do I automatically need to stop the Aura Strengthening and Protection with Runes that I started and begin again once the VOC period is over?

2. How long does it normally take for the energies that have been raised with Runes or mantras to dissipate?

3. How long should I wait before starting the same mantra or rune working again if I made a mistake?

4. Can the number of vibrations and affirmations used when doing runes and mantras be changed (increased or decreased), for example, if I accidentally do one more or one less repetition?

I remember that with Magical Squares, there is an exact number assigned for each day.

Thank you for any help and information!

Hail Zeus!

#1

Hello.

You can continue this, as it's more of a meditation than a working. And yes, you can increase or decrease the number of runes or mantras in meditations, these aren't as strict as magical workings.