Header Wallpaper

High quality TOZ logo

Satanic Eagle1 min to read

Here's an attempt of recreating the TOZ logo at a higher resolution. The original image also had remnants of circles surrounding the pentagram, they have been removed. I've provided my remake, and a downscale of it which uses the same resolution as the original logo.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Here's the large image, 2200 x 1028

Here's a down-scaled version, which matches the size of the original TOZ logo (550 x 250)

And here's the original one for reference

#1

What is funny, yesterday I was telling two of my Zevist brothers, that we need the logo updated, exactly as it is, but more HD.

I spoke with Azazel the other night, and here it is. It looks exactly as we want it to look.

Personally e-mail me, I want to send you something for this.

You have excellent artistic sense. It looks exactly as it should be.

#2

We need to also adjust it for a few things and a future project also. When you can, do send an e-mail.

#3
HP. Zevios Metathronossaid:

What is funny, yesterday I was telling two of my Zevism brothers, that we need the logo updated, exactly as it is, but more HD.

Not logo but I have a better resolution version of that pic on Father Zeus's page:

#4

This one by SATchives is pretty good.

#5
Egonsaid:
HP. Zevios Metathronossaid:

What is funny, yesterday I was telling two of my Zevism brothers, that we need the logo updated, exactly as it is, but more HD.

Not logo but I have a better resolution version of that pic on Father Zeus's page:

Gonna update this also. Keep them coming. By the way, all the ToZ will go an overhaul, with a search function etc.

Thank you.

#6

That's good, Thank You!
I updated my gab profile with this logo.

#7

Very nice work.Everything must advance,thanks for this creative work.Keep it up!You can create a site in which you can put your art,like a gallery!I see great potential in you.

#8
Satanic Eaglesaid:

Here's an attempt of recreating the TOZ logo at a higher resolution. The original image also had remnants of circles surrounding the pentagram, they have been removed. I've provided my remake, and a downscale of it which uses the same resolution as the original logo.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Here's the large image, 2200 x 1028

This one really is perfect, thank you for creating this. Already excited to see it updated on the main site as well as the forum!

HAIL ZEUS!

Hail Zeus Forever!
- Voice of Enki [NG]

The Temple. Temple of Zeus


Powerful Theurgic Divine Rituals. https://tozrituals.org
Exclusive Server for Zevists. VultusTemplorum


Email for personal inquiry. [email protected]

#9

is that akkadian language? what does it mean? the symbols around the pentagram?

#10
Satanic Eaglesaid:

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Here's the large image, 2200 x 1028

Here's a down-scaled version, which matches the size of the original TOZ logo (550 x 250)

They look absolutely beautiful. They are updated and still have that originality.

#11
NinRicksaid:

...

Here you go, 844 x 1084

#12
Satanic Eaglesaid:
NinRicksaid:

...

Here you go, 844 x 1084

Thank you so much, you are great!

Well, if you have more high quality things, just keep posting them here. :lol:

This upgrades all of our sites and documents.

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#13
Shadowcatsaid:

nice job I like it alot. I want to get into digital art myself. Should probly start with a Wacom tablet. Most of my media is colored pencil,pen, marker, paint, pastels or other. :lol:

Nothing wrong with that. I still have my art books and materials still. I use my tablet occasionally for art.

Private Email

[ email redacted ]

#14
This is the targeted message.
Satanic Eaglesaid:

Here's an attempt of recreating the TOZ logo at a higher resolution. The original image also had remnants of circles surrounding the pentagram, they have been removed. I've provided my remake, and a downscale of it which uses the same resolution as the original logo.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
...

It looks excellent, a big improvement over the current version! This was on my to-do list. Thanks!

Could you try removing the black outline around the letters? It makes the thin lines, like on the 'J' and 'y', a bit hard to see. This matters most on mobile devices where the logo will be very small.

Also, I'd be interested in seeing how it looks without the faint ellipse under the pentagram.

For comparison, here's my quickly-remastered version, which is currently on the Tor site as a minor improvement until I got around to doing what you've just done!

The fine lines on the text are more clear compared to yours, but I like the way your black outline blends over the pentagram. Maybe it can stay there, but not on the rest of the text.

#15
Soaring Eagle 666said:
Satanic Eaglesaid:

Here's an attempt of recreating the TOZ logo at a higher resolution. The original image also had remnants of circles surrounding the pentagram, they have been removed. I've provided my remake, and a downscale of it which uses the same resolution as the original logo.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
...

It looks excellent, a big improvement over the current version! This was on my to-do list. Thanks!

Could you try removing the black outline around the letters? It makes the thin lines, like on the 'J' and 'y', a bit hard to see. This matters most on mobile devices where the logo will be very small.

The remastered looks even better, if you ask me.
Thank you both for that again!

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#16
Soaring Eagle 666said:

...

Obviously readability and clarity is very important with this, checking the 550 x 257 version (the one the ToZ website uses) on my phone, it is still readable, though I can understand your concerns.

Personally, I believe it is a small sacrifice in clarity for a nice effect that really brings the text forward from the pentagram, I wanted to give the logo a cleaner look, while giving it presence. However, the decision isn't mine to make, and it is going through alterations at the moment.

Here's what I believe you had in mind

#17
Satanic Eaglesaid:
Soaring Eagle 666said:

...

Obviously readability and clarity is very important with this, checking the 550 x 257 version (the one the ToZ website uses) on my phone, it is still readable, though I can understand your concerns.

Personally, I believe it is a small sacrifice in clarity for a nice effect that really brings the text forward from the pentagram, I wanted to give the logo a cleaner look, while giving it presence. However, the decision isn't mine to make, and it is going through alterations at the moment.

You are really talented and artistic. Thank you!

HAIL ZEUS!

#18

We are fixing this by the way, so no worries. We also fixed the coloring issue with the Logo. So we are almost done. Should be ready in a couple of days.

Soaring Eagle 666said:
Satanic Eaglesaid:

Here's an attempt of recreating the TOZ logo at a higher resolution. The original image also had remnants of circles surrounding the pentagram, they have been removed. I've provided my remake, and a downscale of it which uses the same resolution as the original logo.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
...

It looks excellent, a big improvement over the current version! This was on my to-do list. Thanks!

Could you try removing the black outline around the letters? It makes the thin lines, like on the 'J' and 'y', a bit hard to see. This matters most on mobile devices where the logo will be very small.

#19
Satanic Eaglesaid:

Obviously readability and clarity is very important with this, checking the 550 x 257 version (the one the ToZ website uses) on my phone, it is still readable, though I can understand your concerns.

Personally, I believe it is a small sacrifice in clarity for a nice effect that really brings the text forward from the pentagram, I wanted to give the logo a cleaner look, while giving it presence. However, the decision isn't mine to make, and it is going through alterations at the moment.

Here's what I believe you had in mind

Yes, that's what I had in mind! It is more readable, but I do see your point about the border effect giving it more depth. However, if it were up to me, I would still pick the more readable text, especially because I've been testing it on different screens, and some low-power screens have a saturated black level that makes the first version extremely hard to read.

Anyway, thanks for trying my suggestions!

HP. Zevios Metathronossaid:

We are fixing this by the way, so no worries. We also fixed the coloring issue with the Logo. So we are almost done. Should be ready in a couple of days.

Excellent. You both have a good artistic sense. I'm looking forward to the final version!