Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help/ peer review

Light13

I’m trying to quite smoking. I’m trying to use astrology to help me, but I don’t know anything, I have my natal chart I can’t read that whatsoever. I read on quroa and they the below. Can someone please help!

According to astrology, the best time to quit smoking can depend on the individual's birth chart and planetary alignments. Generally, astrologers recommend avoiding major astrological events like Mercury retrograde or full moons when quitting, as these periods can increase stress and make it more challenging to break addictive habits.
Instead, astrologers often suggest timing a quit attempt during a new moon, when the energy is more conducive to new beginnings and breaking patterns. Some also recommend aligning the quit date with favorable planetary transits in the individual's birth chart, such as trines or sextiles involving planets like Jupiter or Saturn. This can provide more supportive energy for overcoming cravings and developing healthier routines.
Ultimately, the most important factors are the individual's personal readiness and commitment to quitting. Astrology can provide general guidance, but quitting smoking successfully requires a comprehensive approach involving both personal motivation and practical strategies.

This requires a strong will. This also depends on how long one smokes.

I have seen people quit smoking without the support of astrology, do not wait for the alignment begins immediately, you need to want it and apply “forcing” for this process.

You can seek guidance/help from the gods for this problem. This is very important to solve.

I’ve quit smoking for several years now, I used to do it on and off. Every time I’ve gotten a cold I’ve stopped smoking for the duration of the cold because it’s too painful.

The first week is the worst because of withdrawals but if you are sick you’ll be focused on the illness and by the time you can smoke again you won’t be dependent.

If you can’t have the will power to quit normally resolve to yourself the next time you get a cold you won’t smoke again after you recover.

I’m trying to quite smoking. I’m trying to use astrology to help me, but I don’t know anything, I have my natal chart I can’t read that whatsoever. I read on quroa and they the below. Can someone please help!

According to astrology, the best time to quit smoking can depend on the individual's birth chart and planetary alignments. Generally, astrologers recommend avoiding major astrological events like Mercury retrograde or full moons when quitting, as these periods can increase stress and make it more challenging to break addictive habits.
Instead, astrologers often suggest timing a quit attempt during a new moon, when the energy is more conducive to new beginnings and breaking patterns. Some also recommend aligning the quit date with favorable planetary transits in the individual's birth chart, such as trines or sextiles involving planets like Jupiter or Saturn. This can provide more supportive energy for overcoming cravings and developing healthier routines.
Ultimately, the most important factors are the individual's personal readiness and commitment to quitting. Astrology can provide general guidance, but quitting smoking successfully requires a comprehensive approach involving both personal motivation and practical strategies.
A friend of mine quit smoking after 5 years of it by:
-getting a vaping device with e-liquid
-getting nicotine shots for that e-liquid
-lowering your nicotine dose by 10% of what you started every week

In 2 and a half months you'll be vaping 0 nicotine vapor, without really noticing your nicotine intake has been going down. You probably won't feel the need to vape at all after a while of vaping without nicotine.

That's kind of what vaping devices were invented for, quitting. Not starting a completely new habit.

This requires a strong will. This also depends on how long one smokes.

I have seen people quit smoking without the support of astrology, do not wait for the alignment begins immediately, you need to want it and apply “forcing” for this process.

You can seek guidance/help from the gods for this problem. This is very important to solve.
Thanks I’ve tried everything except astrology, I have this feeling I’ll be able to do it with the help of the universe this time. Haha. I LOVE your pic by the way!

I did some digging I a found the best time to quite is when the moon is waning, with it being in a favorable sign. The best date for me to quite isint until thanks giving when the moon will be in Scorpio, but that is a ways away. The closest next best day I found is to be on the 24(my birthday) lol. Wish my luck!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back