Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Funny guide on how to meet and like a girl. Without the squares of Venus and the jaw of Gigachad

Sun Squad

1. Just meditate in the sun in a place where there are cats, when the cat runs up to you and starts rubbing against you, then you have reached the desired state.

2. Then you go to meet the girl you want to date, or in case you have no potential targets, go to places where good girls gather who may well become Satanists.

3. Super powerful secret of the gods how to meet (just kidding (or maybe not)) you need such a situation when the girl does not expect to see you (please do not go to the women's toilet), for example, there are turns and angles in the building that hide visibility or, for example, you walk and breathe in the back of the girl's neck (just kidding, you don't need to do it close), so you should not have anything to say to the girl, Until you make eye contact, and it doesn't matter if you look at the back of her head or she is sideways, but as soon as she feels your gaze or you catch her around the corner (mentally), she will be completely ready to listen to you and now your task is to come up with your own relic and plan for communicating with her, it's all individual and should come from your soul, In no case do not try to deceive the girl and pretend, but at the same time take all your will in your fist and stop being sad and depressed, because you are a Satanist, proud of it.

You're welcome

1. Just meditate in the sun in a place where there are cats, when the cat runs up to you and starts rubbing against you, then you have reached the desired state.

2. Then you go to meet the girl you want to date, or in case you have no potential targets, go to places where good girls gather who may well become Satanists.

3. Super powerful secret of the gods how to meet (just kidding (or maybe not)) you need such a situation when the girl does not expect to see you (please do not go to the women's toilet), for example, there are turns and angles in the building that hide visibility or, for example, you walk and breathe in the back of the girl's neck (just kidding, you don't need to do it close), so you should not have anything to say to the girl, Until you make eye contact, and it doesn't matter if you look at the back of her head or she is sideways, but as soon as she feels your gaze or you catch her around the corner (mentally), she will be completely ready to listen to you and now your task is to come up with your own relic and plan for communicating with her, it's all individual and should come from your soul, In no case do not try to deceive the girl and pretend, but at the same time take all your will in your fist and stop being sad and depressed, because you are a Satanist, proud of it.

You're welcome
I entered a girl's garden, stood under the Sun, and her cat touched me.
I came in through the window and hid behind the door, as soon as she came in I hit her with my sexy "Hi 😏"

But she got scared, I avoided a punch by a miracle, and now I am hiding from the police who are looking for me.

thank you...

I came in through the window and hid behind the door, as soon as she came in I hit her with my sexy "Hi 😏"

But she got scared, I avoided a punch by a miracle, and now I am hiding from the police who are looking for me.

thank you...
I noticed a female cop, here on a bush another cat has touched me, now I try to do this again, maybe it will work.

I hope to not be shooted, wish me good luck.

Hold on, I have to go.

thank you...
You're welcome

this Secret Black Magick Technique which has been released very recently to the public by user "Sun squad", appears to be potentially Ineffective in regards to attracting girls overall, and it looks it would also be usable by certain degenerates which are attracted in a twisted way, to Sacred Cats, rather then other Human Specimens <

yes, the questionable individuals mentioned before, would simply stop at Point N1 and discard the rest, and there's no need to mention how the "desired state" would look like for those <

and yes indeed, the Outcome is the same though, whether they are Chasing girls, or other Divine Creatures, The Police is always gonna Be Looking for em' !
and now I am hiding from the police who are looking for me.

We can say that in the end, said technique mentioned by "Sun Squad" is definitely Good at least in regards to Attracting Law Enforcement Attention , one way or another...

with that said, there's one exception...

...if you practice this Black magick technique on (((epstein's island))) , you're gonna be magickally almost hidden in plain sight, and even if Authorities somehow still manages to see you, they won't investigate, or at most, they will just Pretend to Investigate the use of said Sorcery...

this Secret Black Magick Technique which has been released very recently to the public by user "Sun squad", appears to be potentially Ineffective in regards to attracting girls overall, and it looks it would also be usable by certain degenerates which are attracted in a twisted way, to Sacred Cats, rather then other Human Specimens <

yes, the questionable individuals mentioned before, would simply stop at Point N1 and discard the rest, and there's no need to mention how the "desired state" would look like for those <

and yes indeed, the Outcome is the same though, whether they are Chasing girls, or other Divine Creatures, The Police is always gonna Be Looking for em' !

We can say that in the end, said technique mentioned by "Sun Squad" is definitely Good at least in regards to Attracting Law Enforcement Attention , one way or another...

with that said, there's one exception...

...if you practice this Black magick technique on (((epstein's island))) , you're gonna be magickally almost hidden in plain sight, and even if Authorities somehow still manages to see you, they won't investigate, or at most, they will just Pretend to Investigate the use of said Sorcery...
I think this was a joke post not to be taken too seriously. But I think the point is that if you clean and empower your aura enough, you can attract almost whatever you want.

Some animals in particular, the cat, dog and even chickens are receptive to spiritual energy and can be useful in ones spiritual path. It does not mean other people could perceive you in the same way, or in the way you want.

It's a sad fact that in clown world you do run the risk of getting in trouble for even saying hi to people nowadays.

Btw I tried a Venus square once, though I affirmed that I would be sexually attractive to ALL types of women because I was a little desperate and curious at the same time.

So an old hag starts hitting on me at work, I almost threw up.

Be careful with your affirmations!

Btw I tried a Venus square once, though I affirmed that I would be sexually attractive to ALL types of women because I was a little desperate and curious at the same time.

Remember the clown world? Nearly 50% are females, you don't want them, trust me. They suit perfectly on the fallen andrapoda cathegory.

Allways use "the most suitable girl for me" and "in the best and healty way for me" on your affirmations.

After almost 2 weeks, I get it, I think.

Giga-Chad, it means Chad the country. So you are talking about some sort of black thug.

Or what you mean is that it's also without chad. Idk, it confuses me.

After almost 2 weeks, I get it, I think.

Giga-Chad, it means Chad the country. So you are talking about some sort of black thug.

Or what you mean is that it's also without chad. Idk, it confuses me.
This is a joke post, don't take it seriously. Giga chad is a meme, just google it.

I also did the square of Venus, and all the old failed options were in front of me. Three guys I haven't been able to work with for a long time. and it didn't work out again, because they don't suit me. conclusion: the square of Venus explained to me why it didn't work out with these guys, but it didn't give me anything new.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back