Header Wallpaper

Foundation meditation with eyes opened?

mendez1 min to read

Is something wrong if i do foundation meditation with eyes opened?

#1
mendezsaid:

Is something wrong if i do foundation meditation with eyes opened?

If it's easier for you to do meditations with your eyes slightly open then that's fine. Do what feels more comfortable and let's you easily visualize and feel

"In the darkness we have found strength, with which we will reach the highest light." - High Priest Zevios Metathronos
The path to "highest light" has been set before all of us! No more living in darkness.
Except for those willingly.

ZEVS AENAOS

Lord Ninurta, may you watch over me as I walk the Golden Path.

Yoga for Men by High Priestess Lydia Coventina https://ancient-forums.com/threads/yoga-for-men.307901/ (Calisthenics and Yoga is very beneficial for the body even for prolonged years)

#2
hailourtruegodsaid:
mendezsaid:

Is something wrong if i do foundation meditation with eyes opened?

If it's easier for you to do meditations with your eyes slightly open then that's fine. Do what feels more comfortable and let's you easily visualize and feel

Visualize? I never visualize anything when i do foundation meditation. I just feel it. Should i visualize? And how?

#3
mendezsaid:

Visualize? I never visualize anything when i do foundation meditation. I just feel it. Should i visualize? And how?

Sorry, I mistook the foundation meditation with another meditation and that's why I mentioned the visualizing thing.

That part isn't relevant to the foundation meditation but it is for when color of specific energy is used.

"In the darkness we have found strength, with which we will reach the highest light." - High Priest Zevios Metathronos
The path to "highest light" has been set before all of us! No more living in darkness.
Except for those willingly.

ZEVS AENAOS

Lord Ninurta, may you watch over me as I walk the Golden Path.

Yoga for Men by High Priestess Lydia Coventina https://ancient-forums.com/threads/yoga-for-men.307901/ (Calisthenics and Yoga is very beneficial for the body even for prolonged years)

#4
hailourtruegodsaid:
mendezsaid:

Visualize? I never visualize anything when i do foundation meditation. I just feel it. Should i visualize? And how?

Sorry, I mistook the foundation meditation with another meditation and that's why I mentioned the visualizing thing.

That part isn't relevant to the foundation meditation but it is for when color of specific energy is used.

Can you please tell me how you do foundation meditation? Cause i dont know if im doing it correctly. Thank you.

#5
mendezsaid:

Can you please tell me how you do foundation meditation? Cause i dont know if im doing it correctly. Thank you.

The instructions on the ToZ are very thorough in my opinion.

Don't doubt yourself brother.

If you're meditating with your eyes slightly open but can still feel the energy then there's nothing to worry about.

Reason why eyes are usually shown closed when people meditate is because we close our sight to any distractions so we can have more focus on the energy or certain places on our soul thus giving our meditations more effectiveness. If having your eyes open a bit helps for you then that's fine. Just make sure you are focusing.

"In the darkness we have found strength, with which we will reach the highest light." - High Priest Zevios Metathronos
The path to "highest light" has been set before all of us! No more living in darkness.
Except for those willingly.

ZEVS AENAOS

Lord Ninurta, may you watch over me as I walk the Golden Path.

Yoga for Men by High Priestess Lydia Coventina https://ancient-forums.com/threads/yoga-for-men.307901/ (Calisthenics and Yoga is very beneficial for the body even for prolonged years)

#6
This is the targeted message.
mendezsaid:
hailourtruegodsaid:
mendezsaid:

Is something wrong if i do foundation meditation with eyes opened?

If it's easier for you to do meditations with your eyes slightly open then that's fine. Do what feels more comfortable and let's you easily visualize and feel

Visualize? I never visualize anything when i do foundation meditation. I just feel it. Should i visualize? And how?

If you want to use meditation specifically for certain purpose, you can use colours as it would help with directing energy more straight.
Here is magical properties of colours:
https://templeofzeus.org/Color.php

#7
hailourtruegodsaid:
mendezsaid:

Can you please tell me how you do foundation meditation? Cause i dont know if im doing it correctly. Thank you.

The instructions on the ToZ are very thorough in my opinion.

Don't doubt yourself brother.

In the very beginning, I was also prone more to meditate with eyes open and even it was easier to do it like this.

But by the time I settled with my eyes closed and now it feels very comfortable.

I think this is because most of the time we was not used to do activity with our eyes closed, due to living in “external world”

I feel it just takes time to adapt.

Maybe you will keep doing with eyes open, but keep this in mind, you may try eyes closed if you want to in the future and see how it is.