Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Focalor / Lucifuge Rofocal Ritual Now LIVE!

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
faust-mephistopheles-faust-est-tente-22469632.jpg.jpg

This post requires an introduction, because Lucifuge Rofocal has went under extreme amounts of slander, which I will rectify, bringing Him back to proper stature. For those in rush to do the Rituals, scroll on the bottom of this post.

Those who know about the mass desecration of the enemy to our Gods, also know they have perverted their Names. Baal-Zebul went from being the Head God of Ekron, to being the “lord of the flies”, because of blasphemy in regard to flies against Him. While Beelzebul was driving flies and pestilence away, that was perverted.

Recovering the factual reality of these topics, one of the most slandered entities by Name alone, is “Lucifuge Rofocale”, which is mentioned in enemy doctrines as the “Representative of Satan”. That is a code. But going on strictly by the name, we deduct the following ultimate corruptions:

“Luci-Fuge” comes from two elements: Lux, meaning Light in Latin & Fuge comes from the Ancient Greek word “Φεύγον”, meaning, “He who runs away from”. In modern English, we have this root appearing in the word “Fugitive”, or someone who is on the run. Lucifugus also exists in Latin, literally meaning "He who shuns the light".

The second aspect of this name, is “Rofocal”, which is a code for the word “Reficul”, coming from the inversion of the word “Lucifer” in Latin. It’s very plain to see here, that there is not only major blasphemy and distortion about this being, but there is also a literal inversion of the being’s Name.

"In fact, Rofocal(e) is a code for “Reficul” – or “Lucifer” written backwards. And this makes sense, since Lucifuge means “he who flees from the light”, while the opposite (“reverse”) is Lucifer, the “light-bearer”. So basically, “Rofocale” means the same as “Lucifuge”." - From ---- (PDF) On Rofocale & Focalor, or the Riddle of Lucifuge | Luís Gonçalves - Academia.edu 1

Another situation is that Lucifuge Rofocal, ended up to become the inspiration of the character "Mephistopheles", the representative of the Devil. Albeit these stories are filled with enemy content, they still have a sweet artistic tone about them, with Mephistopheles going in adventures and teaching Spiritual Knowledge to Faust, in Goethe's works. However, these are still written to conform with the Christian narratives, which are fully errant and contain many elements from Jewish Kabbalah and Christianity. That aside, they are still works of art and they inspired many people over the past, to seek the Demons again, even for the entirely wrong reasons based on the conceptions of the time.

Goethe's masterpiece, was a pivotal turn from the previous conception of the Dark Ages, as he essentially re-introduced the worship of the Demons as a pursuit of the wise people who were curious about the occult. Goethe still is considered a Satanist by the Christian Church for that reason, and he most likely was a disciple of Satan, despite the confusion of the age he existed in. In his works, Mephistopheles is interesting, hyper-intelligent and speaks many factual truths about "God", his work having a covert but polemic character against the wrong conceptions of the church at the time.

Faust2.jpg

Now, we are moving past these historical topics onward to the occult topics of the subject.

In occult terms, Lucifuge Rofocal, is essentially a representative of Lucifer, holding the position that is equal to a “Presidential Court Envoy”. As Lucifer is our God [the most well known epithet ascribed to “Satan”, or “Light Bringer”], when “Lucifuge” was given an edict from the Light [Lucifer] he had to leave the light [of Lucifer] deliver this edict. As to leave this higher state one must divulge into the lower realms, the legendary Mephistopheles was also associated with “Lucifuge Rofocal”, being the “Representative of the pacts” towards Satan Himself. Mephistopheles is simply another name for Lucifuge Rofocal.

He is an intermediary that must go to the light and “flee from it”, in order to deliver Satan/Lucifer’s messages as a representative or mail-man would do. He is also listed as being the friendliest and most compassionate to human beings. I have communicated with Him before and all these evil descriptions of the enemy are complete slander. Others know that as well from here.

In traditional “Grimoires” of the Dark Ages, many people were influenced by “Pope Honorius” who wrote that slander, to attempt regardless of the evil illustrations to strike pacts with Satan for numerous purposes, ranging from knowledge, supernatural understanding or abilities, or material riches. The Dark Ages were rife with hidden disciples of Satan, who were nevertheless trapped into the negative paradigms and false notions of the enemy. The Gods helped them regardless and many of these people became later the paragons of the “Enlightenment” or the downfall of the Dark Ages, restoring civilization.

Lucifuge Rofocal is also given two powers: One is to bestow riches, power and prominence, based on Satan/Lucifer’s divine edicts, things that concern the lower material realms. The second as “Focalor” is written about how he has a malevolent aspect that can cause shipwrecks and destruction. As the latter world comes from the inversion of Lucifer, it’s no wonder that this was used to slander him in a malevolent manner.

Lucifuge Rofocal, in the texts even admitted of such by the enemy, they write that “He is in charge” of transferring the “pacts” people want to do, to Satan/Lucifer. That is because of his position as a representative.

Albeit all of this is gross corruption, there are still clear meanings if one can draw them out. His other name is Focalor, rooted in the Latin word Focalis, which means Fire. Fire is associated with the Astral element of the Light, again related to this.

In plain, as one would be called “He who leaves the President”, is carrying a message from the President they just met, they must go away in order to deliver that message. In order to rectify this, I contacted him directly to ask Him, since the above is wholly corrupted, what his Name is and how he would like to be addressed.

The public name with which he will be known from now on, is this: “Lucifius Focalor” or simply Focalor. Another name that can be used, is His Mesopotamian name “Isimud”, or “Usmu”. In the epics surviving from his Mesopotamian identity, it’s very much illustrated that he has the same function, always being with “Enki” on his side as an envoy, delivering messages and passing down the edicts of Enki.

Astarte, Beelzebul and Azazel also have their own “representative envoy” in the same manner, which are other Gods from the Goetia. In the case of Zeus/Beelzebul, that is Thoth.

About this topic of “messengers”, a well known God of messengers is Hermes. Hermes was the messenger of Zeus, transferring his edicts to mortals and the Gods. In Ancient Babylonia, this position was called a “Sukal”, and these entities were recognized to have that role.

Lucifuge Rofocal and other names that are pure slanderous to the Demons, are removed from the Demon’s section, as they do not represent the Pagan Gods and we should entirely avoid using abhorrent titles for our Gods.

They will be kept there as part of historical review, but they will no longer be used from now on, as they equate as someone inviting someone in their house and using swearing to bring them in. That was the case in the medieval times, where the factual topics were forbade of discussion and the Gods had to undergo severe slander and persecution, therefore, they answered inquiries even from blinded people. But that is not the case anymore at all.

The Ritual given here is for Lucifius Focalor and this Ritual represents his absolution from historical lies, slander and falsehood, and a kind re-invitation of human beings to associate with this most important deity.

Links to the Ritual:

Ritual is to be done until May 22nd.

Last edited:
I am very happy that Lord Focalor's ritual has been published. I had a dream about him when I first became SS, he is so cheerful and gentle. I can still see his smile.

When I did the ritual, I felt very peaceful and loving. He is really a very powerful God, I wish we can be closer to him.

I really smiled the whole time throughout the reading.
I want to share something that happened to me long time ago.
Long story short I had a dream, where I was in a huge library full of books, then I was suddenly attacked by enemy entities, which I really felt.
I panicked so I grabbed a book, and the only thing inside was Lord Focalor name. I shout it out loud, and something cast out these entities.
I never connected to Him, but yet He protected me regardless. It's the only event that ever happened between me and Lord Focalor, but I still hold it dearly to this day. An evil being would never do that.
Thank you for this ritual clergy.
Hail Lord Lucifius Focalor!

View attachment 1974

This post requires an introduction, because Lucifuge Rofocal has went under extreme amounts of slander, which I will rectify, bringing Him back to proper stature. For those in rush to do the Rituals, scroll on the bottom of this post.

Those who know about the mass desecration of the enemy to our Gods, also know they have perverted their Names. Baal-Zebul went from being the Head God of Ekron, to being the “lord of the flies”, because of blasphemy in regard to flies against Him. While Beelzebul was driving flies and pestilence away, that was perverted.

Recovering the factual reality of these topics, one of the most slandered entities by Name alone, is “Lucifuge Rofocale”, which is mentioned in enemy doctrines as the “Representative of Satan”. That is a code. But going on strictly by the name, we deduct the following ultimate corruptions:

“Luci-Fuge” comes from two elements: Lux, meaning Light in Latin & Fuge comes from the Ancient Greek word “Φεύγον”, meaning, “He who runs away from”. In modern English, we have this root appearing in the word “Fugitive”, or someone who is on the run.

The second aspect of this name, is “Rofocal”, which is a code for the word “Reficul”, coming from the inversion of the word “Lucifer” in Latin. It’s very plain to see here, that there is not only major blasphemy and distortion about this being, but there is also a literal inversion of the being’s Name.

"In fact, Rofocal(e) is a code for “Reficul” – or “Lucifer” written backwards. And this makes sense, since Lucifuge means “he who flees from the light”, while the opposite (“reverse”) is Lucifer, the “light-bearer”. So basically, “Rofocale” means the same as “Lucifuge”." - From ---- (PDF) On Rofocale & Focalor, or the Riddle of Lucifuge | Luís Gonçalves - Academia.edu 1

Another situation is that Lucifuge Rofocal, ended up to become the inspiration of the character "Mephistopheles", the representative of the Devil. Albeit these stories are filled with enemy content, they still have a sweet artistic tone about them, with Mephistopheles going in adventures and teaching Spiritual Knowledge to Faust, in Goethe's works. However, these are still written to conform with the Christian narratives, which are fully errant and contain many elements from Jewish Kabbalah and Christianity. That aside, they are still works of art and they inspired many people over the past, to seek the Demons again, even for the entirely wrong reasons based on the conceptions of the time.

Goethe's masterpiece, was a pivotal turn for the Dark Ages, as he essentially re-introduced the worship of the Demons as a pursuit of the wise people who were curious about the occult. Goethe still is considered a Satanist by the Christian Church for that reason, and he most likely was a disciple of Satan, despite the confusion of the age he existed in. In his works, Mephistopheles is interesting, hyper-intelligent and speaks many factual truths about "God", his work having a covert but polemic character against the wrong conceptions of the church at the time.

View attachment 1975

Now, we are moving past these historical topics onward to the occult topics of the subject.

In occult terms, Lucifuge Rofocal, is essentially a representative of Lucifer, holding the position that is equal to a “Presidential Court Envoy”. As Lucifer is our God [the most well known epithet ascribed to “Satan”, or “Light Bringer”], when “Lucifuge” was given an edict from the Light [Lucifer] he had to leave the light [of Lucifer] deliver this edict. As to leave this higher state one must divulge into the lower realms, the legendary Mephistopheles was also associated with “Lucifuge Rofocal”, being the “Representative of the pacts” towards Satan Himself. Mephistopheles is simply another name for Lucifuge Rofocal.

He is an intermediary that must go to the light and “flee from it”, in order to deliver Satan/Lucifer’s messages as a representative or mail-man would do. He is also listed as being the friendliest and most compassionate to human beings. I have communicated with Him before and all these evil descriptions of the enemy are complete slander. Others know that as well from here.

In traditional “Grimoires” of the Dark Ages, many people were influenced by “Pope Honorius” who wrote that slander, to attempt regardless of the evil illustrations to strike pacts with Satan for numerous purposes, ranging from knowledge, supernatural understanding or abilities, or material riches. The Dark Ages were rife with hidden disciples of Satan, who were nevertheless trapped into the negative paradigms and false notions of the enemy. The Gods helped them regardless and many of these people became later the paragons of the “Enlightenment” or the downfall of the Dark Ages, restoring civilization.

Lucifuge Rofocal is also given two powers: One is to bestow riches, power and prominence, based on Satan/Lucifer’s divine edicts, things that concern the lower material realms. The second as “Focalor” is written about how he has a malevolent aspect that can cause shipwrecks and destruction. As the latter world comes from the inversion of Lucifer, it’s no wonder that this was used to slander him in a malevolent manner.

Lucifuge Rofocal, in the texts even admitted of such by the enemy, they write that “He is in charge” of transferring the “pacts” people want to do, to Satan/Lucifer. That is because of his position as a representative.

Albeit all of this is gross corruption, there are still clear meanings if one can draw them out. His other name is Focalor, rooted in the Latin word Focalis, which means Fire. Fire is associated with the Astral element of the Light, again related to this.

In plain, as one would be called “He who leaves the President”, is carrying a message from the President they just met, they must go away in order to deliver that message. In order to rectify this, I contacted him directly to ask Him, since the above is wholly corrupted, what his Name is and how he would like to be addressed.

The public name with which he will be known from now on, is this: “Lucifius Focalor” or simply Focalor. Another name that can be used, is His Mesopotamian name “Isimud”, or “Usmu”. In the epics surviving from his Mesopotamian identity, it’s very much illustrated that he has the same function, always being with “Enki” on his side as an envoy, delivering messages and passing down the edicts of Enki.

Astarte, Beelzebul and Azazel also have their own “representative envoy” in the same manner, which are other Gods from the Goetia. In the case of Zeus/Beelzebul, that is Thoth.

About this topic of “messengers”, a well known God of messengers is Hermes. Hermes was the messenger of Zeus, transferring his edicts to mortals and the Gods. In Ancient Babylonia, this position was called a “Sukal”, and these entities were recognized to have that role.

Lucifuge Rofocal and other names that are pure slanderous to the Demons, are removed from the Demon’s section, as they do not represent the Pagan Gods and we should entirely avoid using abhorrent titles for our Gods.

They will be kept there as part of historical review, but they will no longer be used from now on, as they equate as someone inviting someone in their house and using swearing to bring them in. That was the case in the medieval times, where the factual topics were forbade of discussion and the Gods had to undergo severe slander and persecution, therefore, they answered inquiries even from blinded people. But that is not the case anymore at all.

The Ritual given here is for Lucifius Focalor and this Ritual represents his absolution from historical lies, slander and falsehood, and a kind re-invitation of human beings to associate with this most important deity.

Links to the Ritual:

I liked Mephistopheles in Faust. Nice to know who he was inspired by. Hail Lucifius Focalor!

View attachment 1974

“Luci-Fuge” comes from two elements: Lux, meaning Light in Latin & Fuge comes from the Ancient Greek word “Φεύγον”, meaning, “He who runs away from”. In modern English, we have this root appearing in the word “Fugitive”, or someone who is on the run.

Goethe's masterpiece, was a pivotal turn for the Dark Ages, as he essentially re-introduced the worship of the Demons as a pursuit of the wise people who were curious about the occult. Goethe still is considered a Satanist by the Christian Church for that reason, and he most likely was a disciple of Satan, despite the confusion of the age he existed in. In his works, Mephistopheles is interesting, hyper-intelligent and speaks many factual truths about "God", his work having a covert but polemic character against the wrong conceptions of the church at the time.

View attachment 1975

Links to the Ritual:

I'm very glad to finally get to know Mephistopheles because I had known only his slanderous narrative and for over 17 years on I finally get to know him truly and I'm very grateful to the Gods and to you HPHC 666. I'm starting the ritual right away for I'm the most happiest SS at this very moment as I type this. HP Maxine, HPHC666 Voice of Enki, FancyMancy, , HP Lydia , I'm always grateful to you looking back from the Yahoo groups till now. All I can say is a big hails to our original Gods.
Hail Father Satan forever
Hail Mama Astarte forever
Hail all Gods and Goddesses of Hell forever.

Wow just finished the ritual, I wish I could see energy because I would be very interested to see what was happening because what Lord Lucifius's energy is simply incredible I felt it permeate my entire aura in wave and bounds creating an incredible feeling of lightness and calm.
Lucifius also answered a personal prayer of mine after the ritual and I would like to publicly thank him for that as it meant a lot to me.

Hail Lucifius!
Hail Satan!

Thank you HP!!

This ritual was so beautiful and emotional to do. I feel blessed and like a warm hug given to me. It touched my soul of how beautiful it was to do. Thank you!!

I have always liked Lucifius Focalor ever since I joined SS. I'm happy that we're doing his ritual! Thank you! :)

I am ecstatic that we have a new God ritual, right on time for me to properly thank and venerate him. Thank you HPHC for this amazing post and for the beautiful sermon about Focalor.

I'm just a little confused about one thing. Why is the title Lucifuge Rofocal considered blaphemous? It appears that the name bears proper divine meaning as you translated it, yet as you also put it this has been a slanderous name used by the enemy and in this ritual we denounce and absolve him from it.

Why is his name from now on Lucifius Rofocal? Does this title have a different meaning/etymology? I'm curious because I can't seem to find any information about it anywhere other than the JoS page - Gods of Hell / Demons.

His blasphemed name garners many results, some of them I won't even post because they are vile rituals so blatantly and obviously using Kabbalist and Thelema magic. It talks about circles, 'good' vs 'evil', his name meaning fleeing from light (meaning so-called 'God'), a word that actually refers to the divine/chakras/etc, and it talks about using graveyard dirt, etc... representing our Gods as evil.
There are some depraved things on the internet and I recommend people never to go near these abhorrent and perverse corruptions. I don't have words for how furious it makes me to see that ritual practices like this exist on the internet. I hope these (((so-called people))) suffer an eternity for such acts. I'll do extra long and focused RTRs while in a deep trance and try my best to destroy their letters with every fiber of my being. There is no greater evil on this earth than our enemy.

Anyway, I'm sorry to vent so much. Thank you for your time on all this!

One more thing. I'm getting ready to start this ritual. Is it best to keep it after RTRs? I tend to feel that is better but I thought I'd ask.

Hail Satan and Hail Lufius!!!

How beautiful are our Gods! Is it normal that every time I read their description of who the Demons really were and their Divine characteristics I feel an indescribable feeling of attraction? "Attraction" is not exactly the right word because the feelings I feel are deeper and more intense than simple attraction, but it comes very close to explaining what is in my heart for our beloved Deities. Every time.

Magnificent HP, it might be possible to ask you if these descriptions you make of Demons at the beginning of the publications of each ritual for them could be contained in the Demons section, perhaps with a link (which could be called: "more information and ritual of the God") to their ritual?

Just take it as a suggestion of course, maybe it's a bad idea, but I just find it unfair that people still don't know all these wonderful things about the nature of our Gods. Probably, if they knew them, they would fall in love with them just like I do. People hate Demons only for lack of knowledge, in fact it is not possible to hate a Demon knowing who he is.

Thank you HPHC 666,
Hail Lucifius Focalor, Usmu of the ineffable Light!
Hail Father Satan Forever!

I wanted to know Focalor for a long time, now I will be able to connect with Him through this ritual. Thank you HP 🙏

Lucifius Focalor, the first God I summoned, was really kind and helpful, and I can't tell you how safe his energy made me feel.

I am very happy that the slander of his name has been exposed and that his power ritual has been published.

Thank you for your hard work, High Priest.

Hail Lucifius Focalor!

I am ecstatic that we have a new God ritual, right on time for me to properly thank and venerate him. Thank you HPHC for this amazing post and for the beautiful sermon about Focalor.

I'm just a little confused about one thing. Why is the title Lucifuge Rofocal considered blaphemous? It appears that the name bears proper divine meaning as you translated it, yet as you also put it this has been a slanderous name used by the enemy and in this ritual we denounce and absolve him from it.

Why is his name from now on Lucifius Rofocal? Does this title have a different meaning/etymology? I'm curious because I can't seem to find any information about it anywhere other than the JoS page - Gods of Hell / Demons.

As explained and cited, the etymology on why it is negative. On the original topic it is written. In Latin it also exists as Lucifugus which means "the one who shuns the light".

It means he who flees and leaves the light, and Rofocal is related to the word of reversing Lucifer. It comes from a term they used in the Middle Ages, "Reficul" which is an inversion of Lucifer's name, with different vowels. Rofocal has a blasphemous undertone.

Lucifius Focalor, not Rofocal. About the Luficius, He self defined that way. From what I gather, the Lucifius means "He of the Lux", or "Friend of the Light", defining the name Focalor, which comes from Focalis which means both "Tied to", "Tied to the Light".

That he gave me first and I checked it up later. The two meanings are literally anti-thetical, one "fleeing from the light" and "shunning it", and the other being about belonging as someone who is friendly to it, or belongs to it.

Thank you very much, we all appreciate your great work HP.

Let the being who sustains the Ministry of the Gods, that blesses me, be blessed thirteen times more!"
If the above is about the JOS dedicated members Wouldn't it be better to be (beings)
HP i remember some members said that he was one of the reptilians that stands with Satan how much this is accurate, in other words what is his nature what type of Gods he is.

Can you please tell us about how he looks like tall skin eyes hair, etc...

I'm Spanish the word calor means heat so with fo added to it it becomes focalor. F being the 6th letter of the English alphabet and I being the 15th(6). There are 66 books in the Hebrew buybull. I'm certain they are feeling the eternal damnation right about now.

Goethe's Faust, even perhaps moreso than the other versions of the story, is filled to the absolute brim with Pagan allegory. The Xian-ness of many of the Medieval or Renaissance works of art or literature have often been purely a surface level matter. In those days, writing openly in favor of the Gods was a death sentence. We all know what happened to Giordano Bruno when he challenged the Church in the same way.

For all the Xian dressing of things, all one must often do is gaze beneath the surface. As we speak of messages and a God thereof, know that in times of war, messages have often been codified as to not be read by enemy forces. The Gods never left us, their inspiration has continued to ignite great works of culture across the ages. Though the waking mind may only see the Hebrew wrapper, a deeper part of the soul is stirred by the Pagan truth therein.

Take King Arthur for instance, and his search for the "Holy Grail". Goethe's Faust is, in many ways, about similar matters. I suggest anyone with an inquisitive Satanic mind investigate particularly the second part of this particular tale, as the character of Faust visits the Trojan War, celebrates Walpurgisnacht, beholds the beauty of the Pagan Arcadian countryside, and ultimately, is welcomed into "Heaven" by a triple "Goddess", which is effectively a bookend to the story's beginning with him swearing his Daemonic oath at the crossroads (a sacred motif to Hecate/The Morrigan (Triple Goddess).

Despite the use of certain names, the entire last section of Goethe's Faust is effectively a hymn dedicated towards the mysteries of the veiled Isis. In fact, a codified reference to the "Queen of Heaven" is an encouragement to contemporary readers to inquire further mysteries within the Ancient Roman story "The Golden Ass" which is, in effect, a story bearing the same essences, with salvation and welcoming into Heaven at the end of a long odyssey coming at the behest of the Goddess Isis yet again.

Who was the author of the Golden Ass, you might ask? Nobody knows. He's a complete mystery. All that's known is that his name was Lucius.
If you ever needed proof that the Gods hold a heavy hand in the inspiration of us all, one that stretches across time and knows no bounds, there it is.

Hail to Lucifius Focalor, Isimud, Usmu, Izummi. He who carries Ea's messages across the astral ocean.

Thank you High Priest.

From the first moments delving into the occult I always had an interest in Focalor. Once, I tried searching who my GD is, so I went into a trance and vibrated the names of all our Demons with my pendulum in hand. When I vibrated Focalor’s name my pendulum had a shock and started swinging heavily. I will never forget that moment. I am very happy to receive this ritual and to connect deeper with him.

Hail Lucifius Focalor!
Hail Lucifer!

I see now, thank you HP for posting this!!! I understand much better now and I will work on this ritual with the utmost understanding and conviction. Blessings to you and to the JoS!

Hail Satan!

What a coincidence, just had this god on my mind yesterday. Thank you, and will hop right on it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back