Header Wallpaper

Doubt about Venus Retrograde

afl6661 min to read

I saw in the May calendar the following:

"Venus, the planet of love, is retrograde from May 13 until June 25. This can cause friction between couples, and it’s not a good time for love spells, jobs money, artistic goals and so on. "

My question is in relation to the works that were started before that period, do they "lose their effect"?

Can I continue doing this period or do I have to stop work?

#1
This is the targeted message.

Spells started before will still work. Continue

#2

Don't worry, if you started the magic before Venus Retrograde you can certainly continue without problems.

#3
afl666said:

...

You can continue them just fine. What matters there is only the starting date. :)

#4
Shaelsaid:
afl666said:

...

You can continue them just fine. What matters there is only the starting date. :)

Shael,

Thank you for your help.

I hope everything is fine with you.

I will never forget your affection with me.

#5
fuoco blu 666said:

Don't worry, if you started the magic before Venus Retrograde you can certainly continue without problems.

Thanks for the help.

#6
Jacksaid:

Spells started before will still work. Continue

Jack,

Thanks for the help.

I will continue with my work.