Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

DESTRUCTION OF THE JEWISH LEADERSHIP, FRIDAY 13th SEPTEMBER RITUAL/W

hoodedcobra666

------------The Ritual-----

======General Information.
-NONE HERE MUST SUCCUMB TO ENEMY ATTACKS AND THOUGHTS AS TO NOT DO THE RITUAL OR WORKING. DO NOT LET ANY SUCH THOUGHTS CROSS YOUR MIND AS THIS IS THE ENEMY. THEY WILL STOP AT NOTHING MENTALLY, JUST TO STOP YOU. DO -NOT- LET THAT HAPPEN.

-The summary of the steps is on the bottom, so you can look there and know its not long at all.
-Do NOT place yourselves in any danger for the Ritual. If physical circumstances do not allow- DO THIS IN YOUR ASTRAL TEMPLE!
-The day of the Ritual IS the first day of the 90 day working. Or the 40 day working, accordingly. This means that the first day is already 1/90 days done.
-Fear and such emotions as insecurity and all these hundreds of thoughts keeping you away from the Ritual are of the enemy. They are afraid of everyone acting together.

-There is no need to spread and focus our energies in other Rituals at this point. This is crucial here. We will focus on other Rituals after we are done with that.
-The end of the full 40 day working is at December 12. This is 11 days from Satan's personal day, December 23th. 11 is the number of Aquarius and this should be observed closely.

-We will not stop the destruction Rituals until they are gone. Satan is giving orders as to where we will focus, not solely me. Its a planned attack.

-Purpose of this Ritual is: To destroy the jewish leaders that guide the jewish race, so that all jews are destroyed.

-Link to Sigil: http://satanismgr.webs.com/ritualpics/j ... ssigil.png

-For our people who do not have space, do the Ritual as instructed in your astral temple and be creative in this. Do not let the lack of space stop you. For vibrating the Runes, you can even go to the bathroom or a small walk somewhere [make sure its safe].

-Keep your energies high before the Ritual and keep your meditation schedule up. Make sure to keep up until the working is over as this is most powerful and commendable.

-Be aware that you may get attacked during the working. Never stop- as a Warrior of Satan,  keep on it and take any attack as proof of the working causing pain. This includes all kinds of bullshit thoughts which need be ignored.

-The best date for the working is the 13th, although there is no real excuse in that someone will not participate as the Ritual is being posted now so people can see how it is going to be and arrange things.

-The Ritual/Working will be made easy so everyone can do this, new and advanced.

- If any day is lost [better NOT let this happen], fill in to the next day.

-Know the beings we target have been under protection so its likely the first days, you may not be feeling quite well the energies are going at their place. This is high unlikely as we have many people- but I point this out for anyone who might experience this.

-One note, the jews are already on a most bad situation. What we do here is actually sealing a âÃÂÃÂbye byeâÃÂàworking. The workings have took its toll. We will not stop until nothing of them remains- nothing. Stopping or âÃÂÃÂchillingâÃÂàbefore this and we will face demise and numerous problems. The Gods never stopped, neither will we. We have superiority, realize this, but do not get carried away.

-If you find yourself over attacked, I will include an optional step you can do to get rid yourself of filth. This can also be done everyday with your meditations.

-For the days of the working (after the ritual day which counts as day one of the working) if you can, time your magick with the hours of Mars or Saturn.

-The Sigil included is not mandatory to use. It will serve nicely as a focus. You can use your visualization and imagine it hitting the souls of the enemy leaders.

-All instructed below can also be done in the form of balls of energy, directed to the enemy. If someone wants it that way they can do this instead of what is mentioned.

-On the part of the Ritual Declaration, tune in your mind and feel as if you are a link in the chain with all your Nrothers and Sisters in Satan and all the Gods of Hell themselves. This is optional but every little bit counts.   ===========THE RITUAL:

The âÃÂÃÂbodyâÃÂàof the Ritual will be as the Standard Ritual. The difference is, the prayer will be different and at the height of the Ritual, you will vibrate the Runes, either on the Sigil and then burn it, or right away to the enemies. For new people, its suggested to use no sigil.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... itual.html
Start the Ritual as instructed and invoke our 4 Crowned Princes, Satan, Bael, Astaroth and Azazel.

Then proceed to the prayer.

Ritual Prayer: [You can customize this, but do not stray from the meaning and leave the Ritual Declaration phrase INTACT as to create the nessescary link with our Brothers and Sisters doing the Ritual]

Father Satan, Father of my Soul, I come before you this important day you have called me to fight in your Army, for a higher and holy purpose. Satan hear my voice for my words are a covenant and a truthful promise.

I, as a Son/Daughter of yours proclaim that I will follow your will and fight the jewish race until they are all destroyed, ALL OF THEM, for they are my enemies as they are yours. Cursed be their souls, cursed be their existence, cursed be everything that protects them and glorified be only you!

Father Satan, share some of your power with me so we can fulfill what we are here to fulfill. Members of our family are all over the world calling in your name and your providence, as to give the enemy what they rightfully deserve. Death, anguish and permanent destruction.

We will all attack their leadership. As they try to attack ours, we will annihilate theirs and together their putrid Race. CURSED BE THEIR LEADERS, THEIR ECONOMICAL LEADERS, SPIRITUAL LEADERS, THOSE WHO GUIDE AND HAVE BEEN GUIDING THIS PUTRID RACE, CURSED BE THEIR SOULS, AND ALL THEIR THOUGHTS AND CHOICES GUIDED TO THE DESTRUCTION AND DEATH OF THEIR RACE AND THEIR TOTAL END!

[Ritual Declaration-]: âÃÂÃÂAll the jewish leaders whoâÃÂÃÂs decisions are guiding the fate of the jewish race are permanently and fully destroyed. Their choices and decisions destroy totally the jewish Race, now and forever.âÃÂÃÂ

SATAN, GIVE US ALL THE POWER AND GUIDE US TO THE RIGHTFUL AGE OF YOUR WILL!

HAIL SATAN!!!! HAIL HITLER!!!! HAIL [Your Guardian Demon]!!! HAIL ALL OUR GODS AND FAMILY!!!! SIEG HEIL!!!!!!   After you are done with the Ritual Prayer, you can drink from your chalice.

This is where you will focus on the sigil, or just the jewish state or whatever you feel is âÃÂÃÂfitâÃÂàto focus if not the sigil. You can also, if you are using the sigil, apply blood on the part around where the Runes are and this will further boost the power, as Instructed by HP Vovim Baghie. This is not nessescary for new people and it should only be 2 or 4 little drops of blood.

Place the Sigil upon the Altar or Focus on the thought of the jewish leaders getting destroyed and taking on their race with them.

http://satanismgr.webs.com/ritualpics/j ... ssigil.png
*Now  you can loudly affirm: All the jewish leaders whoâÃÂÃÂs decisions are guiding the fate of the jewish race are permanently and fully destroyed.

Their choices and decisions destroy totally the jewish Race, now and forever. Before proceeding with the Runes, vibrate AUM 9 times to âÃÂÃÂopenâÃÂàthe working of vibration.

Then proceed onto the next step.

Now to start vibrating the Runes:

NOTE: [The numbers of vibrations range from 9 and its multiplies  for each Rune [number of destruction / endings] , 13 âÃÂànumber of this day that is powerful in regards to this, 40 âÃÂàNumber of Satan , 108 for a full working number. Make sure to retain focus during the vibration. The number you will do each day after the working is not affected by this number. For instance you might choose 40 for the Ritual and on the next 90 days, do just 9 vibrations. If you choose to do 13, you can do 13 only on this Friday and then proceed with the other numbers that you chose. 13 is only for Friday. The other days need be on other numbers]

So, starting:

HAGALAZ RUNE

-Hagalaz is vibrated:

HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Focus intensively on the sigil or inside the souls of the enemy leaders that guide the jewish race.

Vibrate the Rune intensively for how many times you have chosen, each vibration intensifying the negative energy on the sigil or inside the souls of these enemy leaders.

After you are done, Affrim either 1 or 9 times: âÃÂÃÂThe energies of the Rune HAGALAZ are right now and permanently destroying all the leaders of the jewish race. Their decisions totally and permanently destroying themselves and the jewish race of people.âÃÂÃÂ

Now you will proceed to the next Rune:

THURISAZ RUNE

-Thurisaz is vibrated:

TTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Focus intensively on the sigil or inside the souls of the enemy leaders that guide the jewish race.

Vibrate the Rune intensively for how many times you have chosen, each vibration intensifying the negative energy on the sigil and the power of the Rune therein or inside the souls of these enemy leaders.

After you are done, Affrim either 1 or 9 times: âÃÂÃÂThe energies of the Rune THURISAZ are right now and permanently destroying all the leaders of the jewish race. Their decisions totally and permanently destroying themselves and the jewish race of people.âÃÂà  Now you will proceed to the next Rune [A little different affirmation]:

ISA RUNE

-Isa is vibrated:

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Focus intensively on the sigil or inside the souls of the enemy leaders that guide the jewish race, but now imagine that in all your inhales the sigil or them are being filled, full in grey energy and full in total chaos energy.

Vibrate the Rune intensively for how many times you have chosen, each vibration intensifying the negative energy on the sigil or inside the souls of these enemy leaders.

After you are done, Affrim either 1 or 9 times:

âÃÂÃÂThe energies of the Rune ISA are right now and permanently binding all the leaders of the jewish race into total destruction . Their decisions permanently bind the jewish race of people into total destruction.âÃÂà  Now to finally seal the Ritual.   *******Now the next step, for those using a sigil:

Write on the back the Ritual Declaration:

âÃÂÃÂAll the jewish leaders whoâÃÂÃÂs decisions are guiding the fate of the jewish race are permanently and fully destroyed. Their choices and decisions destroy totally the jewish Race, now and forever.âÃÂÃÂ

Vibrate 9 times AUM and now you are done.

Burn the Sigil and you can either tune into this and meditate on the outome for some minutes. Its better if you do.   ********Now for the next step, for those who are not using the sigil:

Affirm the Ritual Declaration:

âÃÂÃÂAll the jewish leaders whoâÃÂÃÂs decisions are guiding the fate of the jewish race are permanently and fully destroyed. Their choices and decisions destroy totally the jewish Race, now and forever.âÃÂÃÂ

Now you can sit for some minutes and imagine in your head pissrael getting nuked, people raging on them and destroying them etc.   Close with a big and proud, HAIL SATAN !!!!!!!!!!!!   ************Summing up the steps.

===For those using the Sigil.

1.Start the Standard Ritual as instructed. 2. On the height of the Ritual, write the prayer and burn it. [Make sure to leave the Ritual Declaration INTACT, as this creates the nessescary psychic link with our Family who is doing the Ritual] 3. Vibrate AUM x9 times. 4. Vibrate the Runes and charge the Sigil, affirm and program the energy. If you chose so, apply blood on the runes. 5. Write on the back of the Sigil the Ritual declaration. 6. Burn the sigil and as the Sigil burns, or after the sigil has burned, vibrate AUMx9 times. 7. Close the Ritual.   ===For those not using the Sigil or in astral temple.

1.       1.Start the Ritual as instruced. 2 . At the he height of the Ritual, recite the prayer and when done, recite the Ritual Declaration part. 3.       3.Vibrate AUM x9 times. 4.       4.Focus on the souls of the enemies or simply raise the energies of the runes and program these with their affirmations. 5.       5.Vibrate AUM x9 times. 6.      6. Recite the Ritual declaration. 7.       7.Close the Ritual.

So pumped up for this!  I have been feeling extraordinarily well the past few days ever since reading the initial  post regarding the ritual.  I've been keeping my energies up, mainly through spinning my chakras at the speed of light.  I'm just really excited about this, it's like an overwhelming positive feeling about the entire situation. 
I sincerely hope all our brothers and sisters participate in this highly important ritual, as warriors of Satan we spearhead the assault on these fucking jews and we should all be proud to be fighting the enemies of Satan!  Use all the hatred and rage you can during the affirmations, this really helps.  Remember what they have done to Father Satan, remember what they've done to our world, remember what they've done to YOU! They along with the enemy greys and nordics have kept us bound, blinded, left us suffering, killed children, women, and men.  They think of us as lowly property that any jew can manipulate into ruination and slavery.  These fuckers MUST. BE. DESTROYED!  They are past overdue for extermination, let us all stand together as brothers and sisters of Satan and FIGHT!

HAIL SATAN!HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!!

--- In [email protected], <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

-NONE HERE MUST SUCCUMB TO ENEMY ATTACKS AND THOUGHTS AS TO NOT DO THE RITUAL OR WORKING. DO NOT LET ANY SUCH THOUGHTS CROSS YOUR MIND AS THIS IS THE ENEMY. THEY WILL STOP AT NOTHING MENTALLY, JUST TO STOP YOU. DO -NOT- LET THAT HAPPEN.

-The summary of the steps is on the bottom, so you can look there and know its not long at all.
-Do NOT place yourselves in any danger for the Ritual. If physical circumstances do not allow- DO THIS IN YOUR ASTRAL TEMPLE!
-The day of the Ritual IS the first day of the 90 day working. Or the 40 day working, accordingly. This means that the first day is already 1/90 days done.
-Fear and such emotions as insecurity and all these hundreds of thoughts keeping you away from the Ritual are of the enemy. They are afraid of everyone acting together.

-There is no need to spread and focus our energies in other Rituals at this point. This is crucial here. We will focus on other Rituals after we are done with that.
-The end of the full 40 day working is at December 12. This is 11 days from Satan's personal day, December 23th. 11 is the number of Aquarius and this should be observed closely.

-We will not stop the destruction Rituals until they are gone. Satan is giving orders as to where we will focus, not solely me. Its a planned attack.

-Purpose of this Ritual is: To destroy the jewish leaders that guide the jewish race, so that all jews are destroyed.

-For our people who do not have space, do the Ritual as instructed in your astral temple and be creative in this. Do not let the lack of space stop you. For vibrating the Runes, you can even go to the bathroom or a small walk somewhere [make sure its safe].

-Keep your energies high before the Ritual and keep your meditation schedule up. Make sure to keep up until the working is over as this is most powerful and commendable.

-Be aware that you may get attacked during the working. Never stop- as a Warrior of Satan,  keep on it and take any attack as proof of the working causing pain. This includes all kinds of bullshit thoughts which need be ignored.

-The best date for the working is the 13th, although there is no real excuse in that someone will not participate as the Ritual is being posted now so people can see how it is going to be and arrange things.

-The Ritual/Working will be made easy so everyone can do this, new and advanced.

-Know the beings we target have been under protection so its likely the first days, you may not be feeling quite well the energies are going at their place. This is high unlikely as we have many people- but I point this out for anyone who might experience this.

-One note, the jews are already on a most bad situation. What we do here is actually sealing a âÃÂÃÂbye byeâÃÂàworking. The workings have took its toll. We will not stop until nothing of them remains- nothing. Stopping or âÃÂÃÂchillingâÃÂàbefore this and we will face demise and numerous problems. The Gods never stopped, neither will we. We have superiority, realize this, but do not get carried away.

-If you find yourself over attacked, I will include an optional step you can do to get rid yourself of filth. This can also be done everyday with your meditations.

-For the days of the working (after the ritual day which counts as day one of the working) if you can, time your magick with the hours of Mars or Saturn.

-The Sigil included is not mandatory to use. It will serve nicely as a focus. You can use your visualization and imagine it hitting the souls of the enemy leaders.

-All instructed below can also be done in the form of balls of energy, directed to the enemy. If someone wants it that way they can do this instead of what is mentioned.

-On the part of the Ritual Declaration, tune in your mind and feel as if you are a link in the chain with all your Nrothers and Sisters in Satan and all the Gods of Hell themselves. This is optional but every little bit counts.   ===========THE RITUAL:

The âÃÂÃÂbodyâÃÂàof the Ritual will be as the Standard Ritual. The difference is, the prayer will be different and at the height of the Ritual, you will vibrate the Runes, either on the Sigil and then burn it, or right away to the enemies. For new people, its suggested to use no sigil.

Start the Ritual as instructed and invoke our 4 Crowned Princes, Satan, Bael, Astaroth and Azazel.

Ritual Prayer: [You can customize this, but do not stray from the meaning and leave the Ritual Declaration phrase INTACT as to create the nessescary link with our Brothers and Sisters doing the Ritual]

Father Satan, Father of my Soul, I come before you this important day you have called me to fight in your Army, for a higher and holy purpose. Satan hear my voice for my words are a covenant and a truthful promise.

I, as a Son/Daughter of yours proclaim that I will follow your will and fight the jewish race until they are all destroyed, ALL OF THEM, for they are my enemies as they are yours. Cursed be their souls, cursed be their existence, cursed be everything that protects them and glorified be only you!

Father Satan, share some of your power with me so we can fulfill what we are here to fulfill. Members of our family are all over the world calling in your name and your providence, as to give the enemy what they rightfully deserve. Death, anguish and permanent destruction.

We will all attack their leadership. As they try to attack ours, we will annihilate theirs and together their putrid Race. CURSED BE THEIR LEADERS, THEIR ECONOMICAL LEADERS, SPIRITUAL LEADERS, THOSE WHO GUIDE AND HAVE BEEN GUIDING THIS PUTRID RACE, CURSED BE THEIR SOULS, AND ALL THEIR THOUGHTS AND CHOICES GUIDED TO THE DESTRUCTION AND DEATH OF THEIR RACE AND THEIR TOTAL END!

[Ritual Declaration-]: âÃÂÃÂAll the jewish leaders whoâÃÂÃÂs decisions are guiding the fate of the jewish race are permanently and fully destroyed. Their choices and decisions destroy totally the jewish Race, now and forever.âÃÂÃÂ

HAIL SATAN!!!! HAIL HITLER!!!! HAIL [Your Guardian Demon]!!! HAIL ALL OUR GODS AND FAMILY!!!! SIEG HEIL!!!!!!   After you are done with the Ritual Prayer, you can drink from your chalice.

This is where you will focus on the sigil, or just the jewish state or whatever you feel is âÃÂÃÂfitâÃÂàto focus if not the sigil. You can also, if you are using the sigil, apply blood on the part around where the Runes are and this will further boost the power, as Instructed by HP Vovim Baghie. This is not nessescary for new people and it should only be 2 or 4 little drops of blood.

Place the Sigil upon the Altar or Focus on the thought of the jewish leaders getting destroyed and taking on their race with them.

*Now  you can loudly affirm: All the jewish leaders whoâÃÂÃÂs decisions are guiding the fate of the jewish race are permanently and fully destroyed.

Their choices and decisions destroy totally the jewish Race, now and forever. Before proceeding with the Runes, vibrate AUM 9 times to âÃÂÃÂopenâÃÂàthe working of vibration.

NOTE: [The numbers of vibrations range from 9 and its multiplies  for each Rune [number of destruction / endings] , 13 âÃÂànumber of this day that is powerful in regards to this, 40 âÃÂàNumber of Satan , 108 for a full working number. Make sure to retain focus during the vibration. The number you will do each day after the working is not affected by this number. For instance you might choose 40 for the Ritual and on the next 90 days, do just 9 vibrations. If you choose to do 13, you can do 13 only on this Friday and then proceed with the other numbers that you chose. 13 is only for Friday. The other days need be on other numbers]

So, starting:

HAGALAZ RUNE

-Hagalaz is vibrated:

HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

After you are done, Affrim either 1 or 9 times: âÃÂÃÂThe energies of the Rune HAGALAZ are right now and permanently destroying all the leaders of the jewish race. Their decisions totally and permanently destroying themselves and the jewish race of people.âÃÂÃÂ

THURISAZ RUNE

-Thurisaz is vibrated:

TTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Vibrate the Rune intensively for how many times you have chosen, each vibration intensifying the negative energy on the sigil and the power of the Rune therein or inside the souls of these enemy leaders.

After you are done, Affrim either 1 or 9 times: âÃÂÃÂThe energies of the Rune THURISAZ are right now and permanently destroying all the leaders of the jewish race. Their decisions totally and permanently destroying themselves and the jewish race of people.âÃÂà  Now you will proceed to the next Rune [A little different affirmation]:

ISA RUNE

-Isa is vibrated:

Focus intensively on the sigil or inside the souls of the enemy leaders that guide the jewish race, but now imagine that in all your inhales the sigil or them are being filled, full in grey energy and full in total chaos energy.

âÃÂÃÂThe energies of the Rune ISA are right now and permanently binding all the leaders of the jewish race into total destruction . Their decisions permanently bind the jewish race of people into total destruction.âÃÂà  Now to finally seal the Ritual.   *******Now the next step, for those using a sigil:

Burn the Sigil and you can either tune into this and meditate on the outome for some minutes. Its better if you do.   ********Now for the next step, for those who are not using the sigil:

Now you can sit for some minutes and imagine in your head pissrael getting nuked, people raging on them and destroying them etc.   Close with a big and proud, HAIL SATAN !!!!!!!!!!!!   ************Summing up the steps.

1.Start the Standard Ritual as instructed. 2. On the height of the Ritual, write the prayer and burn it. [Make sure to leave the Ritual Declaration INTACT, as this creates the nessescary psychic link with our Family who is doing the Ritual] 3. Vibrate AUM x9 times. 4. Vibrate the Runes and charge the Sigil, affirm and program the energy. If you chose so, apply blood on the runes. 5. Write on the back of the Sigil the Ritual declaration. 6. Burn the sigil and as the Sigil burns, or after the sigil has burned, vibrate AUMx9 times. 7. Close the Ritual.   ===For those not using the Sigil or in astral temple.

1.       1.Start the Ritual as instruced. 2 . At the he height of the Ritual, recite the prayer and when done, recite the Ritual Declaration part. 3.       3.Vibrate AUM x9 times. 4.       4.Focus on the souls of the enemies or simply raise the energies of the runes and program these with their affirmations. 5.       5.Vibrate AUM x9 times. 6.      6. Recite the Ritual declaration. 7.       7.Close the Ritual.

Question!About the blood... As far as I remember, for all the times I've used blood in destruction workings, we were just forming the rune Isa in the middle of the Sigil.Is this how we must do it this time or not?
Απο: "hoodedcobra666@..." <hoodedcobra666@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 6:50 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 11 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] DESTRUCTION OF THE JEWISH LEADERSHIP, FRIDAY 13th SEPTEMBER RITUAL/WORKING *UPDATED*

So, starting:

HAGALAZ RUNE

-Hagalaz is vibrated:

THURISAZ RUNE

-Thurisaz is vibrated:

ISA RUNE

-Isa is vibrated:

"You can also, if you are using the sigil, apply blood on the part around where the Runes are and this will further boost the power, as Instructed by HP Vovim Baghie."

This means the section where the runes are (between the two ciricles). This is what Staining the Runes is, imbuing them with your life force. You can also draw the runes over the center in blood, to cover the star of david. Either/or works fine. I am planning to do both.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Question!About the blood... As far as I remember, for all the times I've used blood in destruction workings, we were just forming the rune Isa in the middle of the Sigil.Is this how we must do it this time or not?
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] DESTRUCTION OF THE JEWISH LEADERSHIP, FRIDAY 13th SEPTEMBER RITUAL/WORKING *UPDATED*

So, starting:

HAGALAZ RUNE

-Hagalaz is vibrated:

THURISAZ RUNE

-Thurisaz is vibrated:

ISA RUNE

-Isa is vibrated:

Just one question (I may have missed). In fact, just want to get this right. I do the entire ritual on the first day and only the runic vibrations for destruction for the remaining 89 days? Or do I do the entire ritual (including the standard ritual) for all the 90 days? 
Hail SatanLet the Jews die a horrible death.

So, starting:

HAGALAZ RUNE

-Hagalaz is vibrated:

THURISAZ RUNE

-Thurisaz is vibrated:

ISA RUNE

-Isa is vibrated:

Only the ritual on the first day (13th Sep). The remaning days you only need to do the Vibrations.
-En Haradren Amlug.

Just one question (I may have missed). In fact, just want to get this right. I do the entire ritual on the first day and only the runic vibrations for destruction for the remaining 89 days? Or do I do the entire ritual (including the standard ritual) for all the 90 days? 

So, starting:

HAGALAZ RUNE

-Hagalaz is vibrated:

THURISAZ RUNE

-Thurisaz is vibrated:

ISA RUNE

-Isa is vibrated:

Ok. Got it. Thanks a lot :)

--- In [email protected], <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Only the ritual on the first day (13th Sep). The remaning days you only need to do the Vibrations.
-En Haradren Amlug.

So, starting:

HAGALAZ RUNE

-Hagalaz is vibrated:

THURISAZ RUNE

-Thurisaz is vibrated:

ISA RUNE

-Isa is vibrated:

Day one was SO FUN!

Hail Father Satan!

The enemy thoughts came fast and hard, trying any angle.

Hail ALL of the True Gods!

--- In [email protected], <gamekash@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

So, starting:

HAGALAZ RUNE

-Hagalaz is vibrated:

THURISAZ RUNE

-Thurisaz is vibrated:

ISA RUNE

-Isa is vibrated:

I have tried to attack me during the ritual when I was vibrating the runes but I ignored and I managed to complete the ritual
hail father Satan and the gods of duat!

--- In [email protected], <no.state@... wrote:

<font><font> El primer día fue muy divertido! <font>Hail Satan Padre! <font>Los pensamientos enemigas llegaron rápido y duro, tratando cualquier ángulo. <font>Salve todos los dioses verdaderos!

<font>

<font>

<font>

<font><font>--- En [email protected], <gamekash@... escribió:

<font><font>Ok. <font>Lo tengo. <font>Muchas gracias :)

<font><font>--- En [email protected], <hecktic_shadow@... escribió:

<font><font>Sólo el ritual durante el primer día (13 de septiembre). <font>Los días remaning solo tiene que hacer las vibraciones.
<font><font>-En Haradren Amlug.

<font><font>--- En [email protected], <[email protected] escribió:

<font><font>Sólo una pregunta (que puede haber perdido). <font>De hecho, sólo quiero hacerlo bien. <font>Lo hago todo el ritual en el primer día y sólo las vibraciones rúnicas para la destrucción de los restantes 89 días? <font>¿O lo hago todo el ritual (incluyendo el ritual de serie) para todos los 90 días? 
<font><font>Hail Satan<font><font>Deja que los Judios mueren una muerte horrible.
<font><font>--- En [email protected], <[email protected] escribió:

<font><font>Question!<font><font>Acerca de la sangre ... <font>Por lo que yo recuerdo, por todas las veces que he usado la sangre en labores de destrucción, estábamos formando la runa Isa en medio del sigilo.<font><font>¿Es así como hay que hacerlo esta vez o no?
<font><font>Απο:<font><font> "hoodedcobra666 @ ..." <font><hoodedcobra666@... <font>Προς:<font> [email protected] <font>Στάλθηκε:<font> 06:50 μ.μ. <font>Τετάρτη, 11 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013 <font>Θέμα:<font> [JoyofSatan666] DESTRUCCIÓN DEL LIDERAZGO JUDIO, Viernes 13 de septiembre RITUAL / TRABAJO * ACTUALIZADO *
<font><font>
<font><font>
<font><font>

<font><font>------------ El Ritual -----

<font><font>====== Información General.
<font><font>-NONE AQUÍ debemos sucumbir a los ataques y PENSAMIENTOS COMO ENEMIGO NO HACER EL RITUAL O TRABAJO. <font>No permita que estos pensamientos pasan por su mente COMO ESTE ES EL ENEMIGO. <font>No se detendrán ante nada MENTALMENTE, sólo para detenerte. <font>DO-NOT-dejar que eso suceda.

<font><font> -El resumen de los pasos que está en la parte inferior, por lo que puede mirar allí y sabe que no es mucho tiempo en absoluto.
<font><font>-NO coloque a sí mismos en peligro para el Ritual. <font>Si las circunstancias físicas no permisible hacer esto en su TEMPLO ASTRAL!
<font><font>-El día del ritual es el primer día de trabajo de 90 días. <font>O el 40 día de trabajo, en consecuencia. <font>Esto significa que el primer día ya es 1/90 días hecho.
<font><font>-El miedo y emociones tales como la inseguridad y todos esos cientos de pensamientos te mantiene lejos del Ritual son del enemigo. <font>Tienen miedo de todo el mundo actuando en conjunto.

<font><font>-No hay necesidad de difundir y enfocar nuestras energías en otros rituales en este punto. <font>Esto es crucial aquí. <font>Nos centraremos en otros rituales después de que hayamos terminado con eso.
<font><font>-El fin de todo el día de trabajo es de 40 a 12 de diciembre. <font>Este es de 11 días a partir de día personal de Satanás, 23 de diciembre. <font>11 es el número de Acuario y esto debe ser observado de cerca.

<font><font>-No vamos a detener a los rituales de destrucción hasta que se han ido. <font>Satanás está dando órdenes en cuanto a donde nos vamos a centrar, no sólo yo. <font>Es un ataque planeado.

<font><font>-Propósito de este ritual es: destruir a los líderes judíos que guían la raza judía, para que todos judios son destruidos.

<font><font>-Enlace a Sigil: http://satanismgr.webs.com/ritualpics/j ... ssigil.png

<font><font>-Por nuestra gente que no tienen espacio, no el ritual como se indica en el templo astral y ser creativos en esto. <font>No deje que la falta de espacio lo detenga. <font>Para vibrar las Runas, usted puede incluso ir al baño o de un pequeño paseo en algún lugar [asegurarse de que es seguro].

<font><font>-Mantenga sus energías de alta antes del Ritual y mantener su meditación programar para arriba. <font>Asegúrese de mantenerse al día hasta que el trabajo ha terminado, ya que es más potente y digno de elogio.

<font><font>-Tenga en cuenta que usted puede ser atacado durante el trabajo. <font>Nunca se debe dejar, como un guerrero de Satanás, <font>seguir y tomar cualquier ataque como prueba del trabajo que causa dolor. <font>Esto incluye todo tipo de pensamientos de mierda que es necesario ser ignorados.  <font>

<font><font>-La mejor fecha para la que trabajan es la 13 <font><font>ª<font><font> , aunque no hay ninguna excusa real en que alguien no va a participar como el Ritual se está publicando ahora que la gente pueda ver cómo va a ser y arreglar las cosas.

<font><font>-El Grupo de Trabajo Ritual / se hace fácil para que todos puedan hacer esto, el nuevo y avanzado.

<font><font>- Si se pierde un día [Mejor no dejar que esto suceda], rellena el siguiente día.

<font><font>Saber de los seres que nos dirigimos hemos estado bajo la protección para sus probables los primeros días, es posible que no se sienta muy bien las energías van en su lugar. <font>Esta es alto poco probable ya que tenemos mucha gente, pero yo señalar esto para cualquier persona que pueda experimentar esto.

<font><font>-Una nota, los judios ya se encuentran en una mayor situación mala. <font>Lo que hacemos aquí es realmente sellar un ¢ ÃÂ ÃÂÃÂbye byeÃÂ ¢ AAAA trabajo. <font>El funcionamiento se tomó su peaje. <font>No vamos a parar hasta que nada queda de ellos nada. <font>Detener o AA ¢ ¢ ÃÂÃÂchillingÃÂ AAAA antes de esto y nos enfrentaremos a muerte y numerosos problemas. <font>Los dioses nunca se detuvo, tampoco lo haremos nosotros. <font>Tenemos superioridad, darse cuenta de esto, pero no se deje llevar.

<font><font>-Si usted se encuentra más atacado, voy a incluir un paso opcional que puede hacer para librarse de la suciedad. <font>Esto también se puede hacer todos los días con sus meditaciones.

<font><font>-Para los días del trabajo (después del día ritual que cuenta como el primer día del trabajo), si puede, el tiempo de su magia con las horas de Marte o Saturno.

<font><font>-El Sigil incluido no es obligatorio el uso. <font>Servirá perfectamente como un foco. <font>Usted puede utilizar su visualización e imaginarlo golpeando las almas de los líderes enemigos.

<font><font>-Todo indica a continuación también se puede hacer en forma de bolas de energía, dirigida al enemigo. <font>Si alguien lo quiere así que pueden hacer esto en lugar de lo que se menciona.

<font><font>-Por parte de la Declaración de Ritual, sintonizar su mente y sentir como si usted es un eslabón de la cadena con todos sus Nrothers y hermanas en Satanás y todos los dioses del infierno mismos. <font>Esto es opcional, pero cada poquito cuenta.   <font><font>=========== EL RITUAL:

<font><font>El ¢ ÃÂ ÃÂÃÂbodyÃÂ ¢ AAAA del Ritual será como el Ritual estándar. <font>La diferencia es que la oración será diferente ya la altura del Ritual, que vibrará las Runas, ya sea en el Sigil y luego quemarlo, o de forma inmediata a los enemigos. <font>Para gente nueva, su sugirieron no usar sigilo.

<font><font>http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... itual.html
<font><font>Inicie el Ritual según las instrucciones e invocar nuestros 4 príncipes coronados, Satanás, Bael, Astaroth y Azazel.

<font><font>A continuación, proceder a la oración.

<font><font>Oración Ritual: [Usted puede personalizar esto, pero no se alejan del significado y dejar la frase Declaración Ritual intacto como para crear el enlace nessescary con nuestros hermanos y hermanas que realizan el Ritual]

<font><font>Padre Satanás, padre de mi alma, yo vengo antes de este día tan importante que me has llamado para luchar en su ejército, por un propósito más elevado y santo. <font>Satanás oyen mi voz por mis palabras son un pacto y la promesa veraz.

<font><font>Yo, como un Hijo / Hija de los suyos proclaman que voy a seguir su voluntad y lucha contra la raza judía hasta que son destruidos, todos ellos, porque ellos son mis enemigos, porque son tuyos. <font>Maldito sea su alma, maldito sea su existencia, Maldito todo lo que les protege y glorificado ser sólo usted!

<font><font>Padre Satanás, compartir un poco de su energía conmigo para que podamos cumplir con lo que estamos aquí para cumplir. <font>Los miembros de la familia están en todo el mundo llamando a su nombre y su providencia, de dar al enemigo lo que justamente merecen. <font>La muerte, la angustia y la destrucción permanente.

<font><font>Todos vamos a atacar a su liderazgo. <font>A medida que tratan de atacar a la nuestra, vamos a aniquilar a los suyos y, junto a su carrera pútrido. <font>Maldito sus dirigentes, sus líderes económicos, líderes espirituales, los que guían y han guiado la carrera PUTRID, Maldito SUS ALMAS, Y TODOS SUS PENSAMIENTOS Y OPCIONES guiada a la destrucción y la muerte de su raza y su fin TOTALES!

<font><font>[Declaración- Ritual]: <font><font>ÃÂ ¢ ÃÂÃÂAll los líderes judíos Whoaa decisiones ÃÂÃÂs ¢ están guiando el destino de la raza judía es permanente y totalmente destruido. <font><font>Sus opciones y decisiones destruyen totalmente la raza judía, ahora y forever.ÃÂ ¢ AAAA

<font><font>SATAN, EE.UU. DAR TODO EL PODER Y LA GUÍA DE EE.UU. A LA EDAD LEGÍTIMO DE SU VOLUNTAD! <font> HAIL SATAN!!

<font> <font><font>HAIL HITLER!! <font><font>GRANIZO [Su Demonio Guardián]! <font><font>Granizo TODOS NUESTROS DIOSES Y FAMILIA!! <font><font>SIEG HEIL ¡¡¡¡¡¡   <font><font>Después de que haya terminado con la oración ritual, se puede beber de su cáliz.

<font><font>Aquí es donde usted va a centrarse en el sigilo, o simplemente el estado judío o lo que usted siente es AA ¢ ¢ ÃÂÃÂfitÃÂ AAAA enfocar si no el sigilo. <font>También puede, si está utilizando el sigilo, aplique sangre en la parte por donde las Runas son y esto aumentará aún más el poder, según las instrucciones de HP Vovim Baghie. <font>Esto no es nessescary para la gente nueva y que sólo debe ser de 2 ó 4 gotitas de sangre.

<font><font>Coloque el sigilo sobre el altar o se centran en el pensamiento de los líderes judíos ser destruido, y teniendo en su carrera con ellos.

<font><font>http://satanismgr.webs.com/ritualpics/j ... ssigil.png
<font><font>* Ahora   <font><font>se puede afirmar en voz alta: Todos los líderes judíos Whoaa decisiones ÃÂÃÂs ¢ están guiando el destino de la raza judía es permanente y totalmente destruidos.

<font><font>Sus opciones y decisiones destruyen totalmente la raza judía, ahora y para siempre. <font><font>Antes de proceder con las Runas, vibrar AUM 9 veces a AA ¢ ¢ ÃÂÃÂopenÃÂ AAAA el funcionamiento de las vibraciones.

<font><font>A continuación, proceder a la etapa siguiente.

<font><font>Ahora, para empezar a vibrar las Runas:

<font><font>NOTA: [El número de vibraciones oscilan entre 9 y la multiplica  <font><font>por cada Rune [número de la destrucción / terminaciones], 13 ÃÂ ¢ AAAA número de este día que es de gran alcance en cuanto a esto, 40 ÃÂ ¢ AAAA Número de Satanás, 108 para una serie completa de trabajo. <font>Asegúrese de mantener la concentración durante la vibración. <font>El número que va a hacer cada día después de que el trabajo no se ve afectado por este número. <font>Por ejemplo, usted puede elegir 40 para el ritual y en los próximos 90 días, lo hacen sólo 9 vibraciones. <font>Si usted elige hacer 13, usted puede hacer 13 sólo en este viernes y luego proceder con los otros números que usted eligió. <font>13 es sólo para el viernes. <font>Los otros días deben estar en otro número]

<font><font>Así, a partir:

<font><font>HAGALAZ RUNA

<font><font>-Hagalaz vibra:

<font><font>HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

<font><font>Enfoque intensamente en el sigilo o dentro de las almas de los líderes enemigos que guían la raza judía.

<font><font>Vibrar la Runa intensamente por la cantidad de veces que usted ha elegido, cada vibración de la intensificación de la energía negativa en el sigilo o el interior de las almas de estos líderes enemigos.

<font><font>Después de que haya terminado, Affrim sea 1 o 9 veces: AA ¢ ÃÂÃÂThe energías de la Runa HAGALAZ son en este momento y destruir definitivamente todos los líderes de la raza judía. <font>Sus decisiones totalmente y destruir permanentemente a sí mismos ya la raza judía de people.ÃÂ ¢ AAAA <font> Ahora se procederá a la próxima Runa:

<font>

<font><font>THURISAZ RUNA

<font><font>-Thurisaz vibra:

<font><font>TTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

<font><font>Enfoque intensamente en el sigilo o dentro de las almas de los líderes enemigos que guían la raza judía.

<font><font>Vibrar la Runa intensamente por la cantidad de veces que usted ha elegido, cada vibración de la intensificación de la energía negativa en el sigilo y el poder de la Runa en el mismo o en el interior de las almas de estos líderes enemigos.

<font><font>Después de que haya terminado, Affrim sea 1 o 9 veces: AA ¢ ÃÂÃÂThe energías de la Runa THURISAZ son en este momento y destruir definitivamente todos los líderes de la raza judía. <font>Sus decisiones total y permanentemente destruyendo a sí mismos ya la raza judía de people.ÃÂ ¢ AAAA   <font><font>Ahora se procederá a la siguiente Rune [Un poco afirmación diferente]:

<font><font>ISA RUNA

<font><font>-Isa se hace vibrar:

<font><font>IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

<font><font>Enfoque intensamente en el sigilo o dentro de las almas de los líderes enemigos que guían la raza judía, pero ahora imagino que en toda su inhala el sigilo o ellos se están llenando, lleno de energía gris y lleno de energía total caos.

<font><font>Vibrar la Runa intensamente por la cantidad de veces que usted ha elegido, cada vibración de la intensificación de la energía negativa en el sigilo o el interior de las almas de estos líderes enemigos.

<font><font>Después de que haya terminado, Affrim 1 o 9 veces:

<font><font>Aa ¢ ÃÂÃÂThe energías de la Runa ISA son ahora y permanentemente vinculante a todos los líderes de la raza judía en la destrucción total. <font>Sus decisiones se unen permanentemente la raza judía de personas en total de destruction.ÃÂ ¢ AAAA   <font><font>Ahora que finalmente sellar el Ritual.   <font><font>******* Ahora el siguiente paso, para aquellos que utilizan un sigilo:

<font><font>Escribe en la parte posterior de la Declaración Ritual:

<font><font>ÃÂ ¢ ÃÂÃÂAll los líderes judíos Whoaa decisiones ÃÂÃÂs ¢ están guiando el destino de la raza judía es permanente y totalmente destruido. <font><font>Sus opciones y decisiones destruyen totalmente la raza judía, ahora y forever.ÃÂ ¢ AAAA

<font><font>Vibrar 9 veces AUM y ahora ya está.

<font><font>Grabar el Sigil y usted puede sintonizar en esto y meditar en la outome durante unos minutos. <font>Es mejor si lo hace.   <font><font>******** Ahora para el siguiente paso, para los que no están utilizando el sigilo:

<font><font>Afirmar la Declaración Ritual:

<font><font>ÃÂ ¢ ÃÂÃÂAll los líderes judíos Whoaa decisiones ÃÂÃÂs ¢ están guiando el destino de la raza judía es permanente y totalmente destruido. <font><font>Sus opciones y decisiones destruyen totalmente la raza judía, ahora y forever.ÃÂ ¢ AAAA

<font><font>Vibrar 9 veces AUM y ahora ya está.

<font><font>Ahora usted puede sentarse durante unos minutos e imagina en su cabeza pissrael conseguir bombardeado, las personas furiosas sobre ellos y destruirlos etc   <font><font>Cierre con una gran y orgullosa, <font><font>HAIL SATAN! ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡   <font><font>************ Resumiendo los pasos.

<font><font>=== Para aquellos que utilizan el Sigil.

<font><font>1.Inicie el Ritual estándar según las instrucciones. <font><font>2. <font>En la altura del Ritual, escribe la oración y quemarlo. <font>[Asegúrese de dejar la Declaración Ritual AVERÍA, ya que esto crea el vínculo psíquico nessescary con nuestra familia que está haciendo el Ritual] <font><font>3. <font>Vibrar AUM x9 veces. <font><font>4. <font>Vibrar las Runas y cargar la Sigil, afirmar y programar la energía. <font>Si decide así, aplicar sangre en las runas. <font><font>5. <font>Escriba en la parte posterior de la Sigil la declaración Ritual. <font><font>6. <font>Grabar el sigilo y cuando se quema el Sigil, o después de que el sigilo se ha quemado, vibrar AUMx9 veces. <font><font>7. <font>Cierre el Ritual.   <font><font>=== Para aquellos que no utilizan el sigilo o en el templo astral.

<font><font>1.       <font><font>1.Inicie el Ritual como instruced. <font><font>2 <font><font>. <font>A lo alto del Ritual, recitar la oración y cuando se hace, recitar la parte Declaración Ritual. <font><font>3.        <font><font>3.Vibrate AUM x9 veces. <font><font>4.        <font><font>4.Focus en las almas de los enemigos o simplemente elevar las energías de las runas y el programa de estos con sus afirmaciones. <font><font>5.<font><font>       5.<font><font> Vibrar AUM x9 veces. <font><font>6.<font><font>      6.<font><font> Recite la declaración Ritual. <font><font>7.        <font><font>7.Cierre el Ritual.

Feel so great!  The enemies tried their damnedest to stop me, but I never gave in.  

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT! 

--- In [email protected], <no.state@... wrote:

Day one was SO FUN!

Hail Father Satan!

The enemy thoughts came fast and hard, trying any angle.

Hail ALL of the True Gods!

-En Haradren Amlug.

So, starting:

HAGALAZ RUNE

-Hagalaz is vibrated:

THURISAZ RUNE

-Thurisaz is vibrated:

ISA RUNE

-Isa is vibrated:

Just finished it a little while ago. Let's put all of our best in this. Just like the gods would for us. It was a bumpy start for me but I did it. I know I can I do this. For us Gentiles, the Gods, and especially for Satan.

Yes i just finished too it was a wonderful experience. Right before the ritual I felt really positive and I'm still feeling pretty positive. Now let's continue this working brothers and sisters as this ritual really means a lot we have been making impact and when this working is finished so will be the jewish race.

Hail Satan!!!!Hail To The Gods Of Duat!!!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 1:17 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: DESTRUCTION OF THE JEWISH LEADERSHIP, FRIDAY 13th SEPTEMBER RITUAL/WORKING *UPDATED*

Just finished it a little while ago. Let's put all of our best in this. Just like the gods would for us. It was a bumpy start for me but I did it. I know I can I do this. For us Gentiles, the Gods, and especially for Satan.

I just finished it. It went kind of shaky for me. I had to use my astral temple which I hardly do and had a difficult time visualizing/concentrating(even in just regular meditation for the past few days).  Not to mention I've been feeling shitty for the past couple of days. Today was the worst. Super depressed and suicidal thoughts. But I still did the best I could. I felt a buzzing while performing the ritual in the temple and vibrating the runes so that's good I think.

Yes i just finished too it was a wonderful experience. Right before the ritual I felt really positive and I'm still feeling pretty positive. Now let's continue this working brothers and sisters as this ritual really means a lot we have been making impact and when this working is finished so will be the jewish race.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: DESTRUCTION OF THE JEWISH LEADERSHIP, FRIDAY 13th SEPTEMBER RITUAL/WORKING *UPDATED*

Remember to keep you energies high and your aura of protection strong during the working (thought really you should be doing this all the time anyway). These thoughts and negative emotions come directly from the enemy. They really don't want us doing this working. They know it is their end us much as We do! Don't give into them! Keep up your daily vibrations and keep strong! Satan and the Gods are striking at the enemy right now at the same time that we are, it is now their final straw, and this is the kililng blow.
Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!
-En Haradren Amlug.

I just finished it. It went kind of shaky for me. I had to use my astral temple which I hardly do and had a difficult time visualizing/concentrating(even in just regular meditation for the past few days).  Not to mention I've been feeling shitty for the past couple of days. Today was the worst. Super depressed and suicidal thoughts. But I still did the best I could. I felt a buzzing while performing the ritual in the temple and vibrating the runes so that's good I think.

The ritual felt powerful, and it was just the first day. I must say, i felt a connection between me and those who were doing the ritual. 
We have to keep it up.

Remember to keep you energies high and your aura of protection strong during the working (thought really you should be doing this all the time anyway). These thoughts and negative emotions come directly from the enemy. They really don't want us doing this working. They know it is their end us much as We do! Don't give into them! Keep up your daily vibrations and keep strong! Satan and the Gods are striking at the enemy right now at the same time that we are, it is now their final straw, and this is the kililng blow.
-En Haradren Amlug.

d[/IMG]</var> 

-En Haradren Amlug.

So, starting:

HAGALAZ RUNE

-Hagalaz is vibrated:

THURISAZ RUNE

-Thurisaz is vibrated:

ISA RUNE

-Isa is vibrated:

The ritual went great for me. I felt a lot of anxiety before and after doing it, but I suppose it should be expected. Don't let up!

I also did the ritual and at about 6:00 pm Miami time, and it was a unique experience, I made it out in my yard that is private enough where I have a stone fireplace that I use for ritual, moon ritual  or destruction ritual, be connected with nature. It was special because I can feel a different energy and let me tell you it was windy and I use normal candles,I stick them to the stones and was afraid to be turned off, but the most amazing was that I never went out the wind blew and the flame of the candles was stronger and stronger also I had wood ready for the fireplace I set fire only  upon vibration and when burning the sigil saying the affirmation, That's really was magical, all had was a three-legged table with all necessary instruments and had the most beautiful moon over me, the most exciting part was when I cut my hand just a little bit and I mark all the runes and sigil in my blood. brothers and sisters was amazing, thank you for allowing my father Satan to be part of your army.

Hail Enki Satan / Lucifer
Hail Enlil Beelzebub
Hail Inanna Astaroth
Hail Utu Azazel
Hail all the Gods of Duat

Ave Satani the only one and true God
HAIL SATAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

the moon is in libra and its new moon currently. Is it perfect for the ritual? Or could you please suggest me any other date which is perfect for the destruction ritual. Regretting that i missed it ! Damned

Unfortunately there are no ideal times to begin the working until next month, so just begin it whenever you are able to. It's still MUCH better than nothing. Tomorrow, Sunday, the moon will be in Scorpio, which is good for destruction. It's a Sunday and waxing moon but we make do with what we have.

With that being said, here are a few great dates starting next month. I'll post these again closer to the dates, but for those of you who are unable to do the working yet for whatever reason (personal life crisis, etc), you can schedule this in.

-Saturday November 2: waning (almost new) moon in Scorpio, make sure to begin after the void that ends in the morning (western hemisphere) or late afternoon (eastern hemisphere)

-Saturday November 30: waning moon in Scorpio.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Inlove Withsatan <inlovewithsatan@... wrote:

the moon is in libra and its new moon currently. Is it perfect for the ritual? Or could you please suggest me any other date which is perfect for the destruction ritual. Regretting that i missed it ! Damned

Been so ready to do,so couldn't wait and checked on JoS about moon phases and signs.Should have checked myself before. I'm able to do it tomorrow then. But again it worries me and i keep dwellin on it that its sunday and a waxing moon. 

Well, the original start date was a friday and waxing moon. Venus and waxing moons aren't ideal for destruction but we're making an impact anyway :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Inlove Withsatan <inlovewithsatan@... wrote:

Been so ready to do,so couldn't wait and checked on JoS about moon phases and signs.Should have checked myself before. I'm able to do it tomorrow then. But again it worries me and i keep dwellin on it that its sunday and a waxing moon. 

Brothers and sisters today has been a real pain in the booty for me. im not completely sure but I have a hunch it's bad planet positions ( im yet to get my astro chart since my files of my birth date and place is in another state) but anyways I have not had more than an hour of privacy since I left my house this morning. Current events have me traveling to another state. So my question is, is it ok if I do the vibrations in my head for today? I have only skipped one day and that was in the like the first week or so of this working and trust me I felt like shit for doing so. But I made up for it the next day BIG time. I have been disciplined in these workings and my meditation lately and I am very proud to say that so believe me when I say, I do NOT intend on missing a day to destroy the the filthy piece of shit scum enemy. So yea I would greatly appreciate it if I can get an answer. HAIL OUR ALMIGHTY FATHER SATAN!!!!

To: <[email protected];
Sent: Thu, Nov 7, 2013 5:30:07 AM

This reply is more than good enough. I guess I didn't have to write all that since I was just looking for answer in the first place lol. But thank you brother for replying. HAIL OUR FATHER SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back