Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

3 New Rituals: Heroic Ancestors Ritual, Zepar [Zephyros] & Ose [Eos] Rituals

Fellas, I just did lady Eos’ ritual!! Super epic!! Amazing, truly. There is however a typo on one part. It shows Eihwaz Sowilo Ehwaz but the last little thumbnail looks like a regular M and not Eihwaz.

The Goddess Eos is wonderful, beautiful, perfect, a model, an ideal woman, everything good.
I could only feel instant love and a lot of affection, as if I had a partner by my side telling me that everything is going well and that I have someone to count on, as if she were a wife.
A warm and tight hug from the heart.
Pure GOLD.

HAIL EOS!
❤️

Here HPHC has said to pronounce as you read it and this reminded me of one of his posts years ago where he said the same thing. https://www.ancient-forums.com/thre...l-shattering-enemy-defenses.57248/post-254805

Also, just do it the German Way. Read what you see.

As for the pronunctiations for those who have OCD with these and want these 100% accurate, they will be posted tomorrow, as today was rushed.

Just read what you see until one day or so. It will definitely work.

Surely it’s fine to vibrate the runes in something other than German? I’m sure there are some here who have used the Gothic or Norse versions of the runes when doing the God rituals

Surely it’s fine to vibrate the runes in something other than German? I’m sure there are some here who have used the Gothic or Norse versions of the runes when doing the God rituals
The point was about how one pronounces them, not the version one chooses. You are free to choose any locale you please.

Fellas, I just did lady Eos’ ritual!! Super epic!! Amazing, truly. There is however a typo on one part. It shows Eihwaz Sowilo Ehwaz but the last little thumbnail looks like a regular M and not Eihwaz.
That's not a mistake; it is the intended rune. Look closely; one is Eihwaz, the other is Ehwaz.

Okay

That's not a mistake; it is the intended rune. Look closely; one is Eihwaz, the other is Ehwaz.
On the Futhark page it states that both of those runes are pronounced and vibrated the same way despite being separate runes. Is that right?

Need some help with pronunciation.
Ose, Seo, Eos, Se - How are these said?
Zephyr vs Zephir?
Zepharion - what sounds do the vowels make?

O - old
S - serve
E - emerald
Z - Zeus
P - patch
H - small exhale without any vibration
I - imagine
R - red (rolled)
Y - Since this is the upsilon letter in the sigil, I assume it's pronounced as the Upsilon in ancient Greek. In the restored classical pronunciation, it's the German Ü umlatu
Or a simple U as in ultra in other pronunciations. I personally use Ü.

These letters are always pronounced the same way, no weird English pronunciation here, one letter one sound. E. O. S. --- O. S. E.

The PH is a p sound followed by a small exhale.

Where does it say that?

"EHWAZ
the sound: Ë"
"EIHWAZ
Sound: Ë"

On the Futhark page it states that both of those runes are pronounced and vibrated the same way despite being separate runes. Is that right?

Just go with how HPS Maxine pronounce them in the MP3 file. Although I have been pronouncing Eihwaz az she does Ehwaz.

Where does it say that?
It doesn’t, I misinterpreted the page.

this was my mistake and I’m sorry. You guys can delete my posts about this to prevent confusion if need be.

Y - Since this is the upsilon letter in the sigil, I assume it's pronounced as the Upsilon in ancient Greek. In the restored classical pronunciation, it's the German Ü umlatu
Or a simple U as in ultra in other pronunciations. I personally use Ü.
U is not Y so that does not work here. Yes, the German Ü is essentially the same. Estonians have also the same letter, but Finns have Y and it is spelled exactly as it is instructed in this video.

The Goddess Eos is wonderful, beautiful, perfect, a model, an ideal woman, everything good.
I could only feel instant love and a lot of affection, as if I had a partner by my side telling me that everything is going well and that I have someone to count on, as if she were a wife.
A warm and tight hug from the heart.
Pure GOLD.

HAIL EOS!
❤️
I had a similar feeling. Almost like a friend telling me everything is going to be alright.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back