Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

acnee

emotions

Hello there, I was wondering if there is any spell or something for acnee ( beside treatments )

It goes away by growing up and having a normal hormonal life so don’t worry.

codeine1337 said:
Hello there, I was wondering if there is any spell or something for acnee ( beside treatments )
I would look into your diet. Don't eat too much sugar and processed foods. Try to heat a healthy diet, veggies, whole grains. Stay active, exercise everyday (even if it's just 20 minutes a day), do yoga too, drink water and don't eat late at night.

These are general advice that can help a lot. Usually for most is the food that they eat everyday and lack of exercise. Of course if you are young hormones don't help but the advices above can still help.

Why did I not give you a spell? Because when it comes to healt the best thing you can do is to start from the physical world. Magick can help a lot but most of the time unless you are really powerful it will direct you to physical things you need to do to get rid of the problem. You can still do a spell if you want but I would look first on what you can do now.

luis said:
codeine1337 said:
I would look into your diet. Don't eat too much sugar and processed foods. Try to heat a healthy diet, veggies, whole grains. Stay active, exercise everyday (even if it's just 20 minutes a day), do yoga too, drink water and don't eat late at night.

These are general advice that can help a lot. Usually for most is the food that they eat everyday and lack of exercise. Of course if you are young hormones don't help but the advices above can still help.

Why did I not give you a spell? Because when it comes to healt the best thing you can do is to start from the physical world. Magick can help a lot but most of the time unless you are really powerful it will direct you to physical things you need to do to get rid of the problem. You can still do a spell if you want but I would look first on what you can do now.

Hey luis , thanks for the tips but I exercise everyday from monday to friday home workout along with yoga and I eat healthy everyday , on saturday & sunday I stick with forearms only and yoga along with spiritual stuff of course , if you got anymore tips about exercise let me know because I kinda need :)

luis said:
To gather energy and to start snowballing against various health-related issues one does not need to be "really strong". What is more important is to do the best one can and be consistent over a period of time. To be clear, I am not talking about healing a malignant tumor with energy work, or the like, but giving the body and mind more leeway health-wise with energy, which is doable by most anyone who knows the basics of witchcraft.

Henu the Great said:
Cooling (ie. Moon) energies can be used to alleviate skin problems if they are heat related.

This with Venus can definitely help especially if there are aspects to Venus from Saturn or Mars or the chart ruler. Any of these can give problems with skin related to infection boils or rash. Speaking of the Moon which relates to the intestines, I understand that detoxing the intestinal tract and liver also helps with acne and gunk build up in the skin.

codeine1337 said:
luis said:
codeine1337 said:

Hey luis , thanks for the tips but I exercise everyday from monday to friday home workout along with yoga and I eat healthy everyday , on saturday & sunday I stick with forearms only and yoga along with spiritual stuff of course , if you got anymore tips about exercise let me know because I kinda need :)
Do you have a lot of acne or just a pimple every now and then? There could be many reasons on why you get it. Traditional Chinese medicine could help.

Henu the Great said:
luis said:
To gather energy and to start snowballing against various health-related issues one does not need to be "really strong". What is more important is to do the best one can and be consistent over a period of time. To be clear, I am not talking about healing a malignant tumor with energy work, or the like, but giving the body and mind more leeway health-wise with energy, which is doable by most anyone who knows the basics of witchcraft.
Yes of course but they may be new and so they may expect that magic is gonna fix everything and they don't need to look for physical ways to fix things. This is a wrong mindset especially if you are beginner. Especially for things like acne the best way would be to start looking for physical things then one may add a small working to help if needed.

NakedPluto said:

Yhaa >•<
But it looks so bad. I'm a bit of a delicate person. And when I'm out and about, I feel like people's eyes are on me all the time. and having acne makes it harder and makes me feel ugly.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=452974 time=1688877134 user_id=57]
A lot of advise on acne is bs. I never ate junk food, was active, did all the "right" things yet had acne. A Venus square solved it, I have never had acne since.

Sometimes magick is the way to go.

If I was SS back then I probably would have done the venus square instead of taking Accutane for a year :/. That stuff was awful.

Shadowcat said:
Lydia [JG said:
A lot of advise on acne is bs. I never ate junk food, was active, did all the "right" things yet had acne. A Venus square solved it, I have never had acne since.

If I was SS back then I probably would have done the venus square instead of taking Accutane for a year :/. That stuff was awful.

A relative of mine had really bad acne. The "pizza face" kind. He tried all those treatments, Acutane and the other ones that bleached his pillowcases etc. And nothing helped. He also did not eat junk food and was active.

A woman I know is in her 50's and still has acne despite exercising and never eating junk food.

So it is ignorant when people say all you have to do is avoid refined sugar and exercise and voila clear skin. Because it is BULLSHIT.

Also, an SS should never just live with it. We have the power to be the best version of ourselves, we have magick, so use it.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=452978 time=1688877960 user_id=57]
Shadowcat said:
Lydia [JG said:

A relative of mine had really bad acne. The "pizza face" kind. He tried all those treatments, Acutane and the other ones that bleached his pillowcases etc. And nothing helped. He also did not eat junk food and was active.

A woman I know is in her 50's and still has acne despite exercising and never eating junk food.

So it is ignorant when people say all you have to do is avoid refined sugar and exercise and voila clear skin. Because it is BULLSHIT.

Also, an SS should never just live with it. We have the power to be the best version of ourselves, we have magick, so use it.
I probably did not explain it well. My advice was meant to be general. For some people it does help to avoid junk food. I know for example that if I do eat too much sugar I do get a acne. But there could be other reasons on why you may get acne. This is why I adviced to look first on what you are eating and doing.

My advice on not using magic right away but to look first on things you can change immediately, then to use it if there was nothing you could change. But I did not explain myself correctly.

If he told me he sat all day and just ate junk food then the answer would have been obvious. In this case a spell will help find you the right method to get rid of it. If we look in TCM there are many reasons on why someone may have acne and diet does makes a difference when you are trying to fix an imbalance.

In TCM if you know what you have you can use herbs and eat more of certain foods to get rid of the illness. Obviously the more severe the more time it would take.

Acutane is just terrible, I've read some people that thanks to it they got very bad gastrointestinal problems.

Lydia [JG said:

luis said:

The non-magickal solution would be to use inflammation reducing acupoints, which is basically diverting your solar energy into the venusian aspect of the body, allowing you to compensate. However, since you fixed your Venus "system", it now functions effectively to neutralize heat without needing extra solar handouts to do its job.

It is not that diet/exercise don't help, but the problem is more internalized than that. Modern medicine focuses on the face itself (just wash your face 5x per day with our medicated scrub!). TCM focuses on the physical body and its internal state, as the blood nourishes the skin from inside. Spiritual Satanism goes to the soul itself and fixes it at the source.

It takes intuition and experience to determine if it is worthwhile to do either a physical action or spiritual action. If you were eating extremely poorly, it would be harder to compensate with a Venus square. We are already dealing with this in a broader level, as the food and water quality is at dogshit levels compared to the ancient world, forcing us to upgrade our souls' vitality to handle this.

Someone who is very strong can raise enough energy to create immediate changes in the body, overcoming the fact that astral energy has to convert to physical energy at some unknown ratio. We had seen this when HPS Maxine performed emergency healing on her pet. She was able to apply such a large amount of solar energy that the animal was stabilized without any physical actions.

Working in the favor of spiritual application of energy is the fact that it can be pinpointed on the target, however. TCM is pretty good at being somewhat direct as well, but otherwise we have to hope our body directs the energy on its own, which it sometimes cannot do well.

Lastly, spiritual solutions are more easily made permanent. I don't know how long it would take for someone to eat well for their solar aspect to overcome any karma here, but it would probably take decades. Knowing our planet's history, it would be hard to do that without enduring a starvation event, creating more Saturn aspects to your Sun.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=452993 time=1688890368 user_id=21286]
Lydia [JG said:

luis said:

The non-magickal solution would be to use inflammation reducing acupoints, which is basically diverting your solar energy into the venusian aspect of the body, allowing you to compensate. However, since you fixed your Venus "system", it now functions effectively to neutralize heat without needing extra solar handouts to do its job.

It is not that diet/exercise don't help, but the problem is more internalized than that. Modern medicine focuses on the face itself (just wash your face 5x per day with our medicated scrub!). TCM focuses on the physical body and its internal state, as the blood nourishes the skin from inside. Spiritual Satanism goes to the soul itself and fixes it at the source.

It takes intuition and experience to determine if it is worthwhile to do either a physical action or spiritual action. If you were eating extremely poorly, it would be harder to compensate with a Venus square. We are already dealing with this in a broader level, as the food and water quality is at dogshit levels compared to the ancient world, forcing us to upgrade our souls' vitality to handle this.

Someone who is very strong can raise enough energy to create immediate changes in the body, overcoming the fact that astral energy has to convert to physical energy at some unknown ratio. We had seen this when HPS Maxine performed emergency healing on her pet. She was able to apply such a large amount of solar energy that the animal was stabilized without any physical actions.

Working in the favor of spiritual application of energy is the fact that it can be pinpointed on the target, however. TCM is pretty good at being somewhat direct as well, but otherwise we have to hope our body directs the energy on its own, which it sometimes cannot do well.

Lastly, spiritual solutions are more easily made permanent. I don't know how long it would take for someone to eat well for their solar aspect to overcome any karma here, but it would probably take decades. Knowing our planet's history, it would be hard to do that without enduring a starvation event, creating more Saturn aspects to your Sun.
I was trying to say the same thing. You explained better than I could ever do it. If OP said their diet was shit and did not exercises, it would have taken longer for the spell to help them. This is why I said they should first see if there was something wrong they could fix before starting a spell. Another thing, is OP a teen and just gets some small pimples every now and then? Then obviously this could just be hormones and nothing to worry about, it can still be helped but nothing too serious.

Honestly, when I do healing spells, it directs me to physical things that can help me. I'm dealing with more serious issues that I'm fixing right now but the spells have always directed me to information and physical things to do. I'm sure if you are more powerful, you can generate enough energy to have more immediate changes, but OP seemed a beginner and so saying to just do a spell without looking for physical things he can do, it seemed wrong to me.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=452978 time=1688877960 user_id=57]

JG Lydia (and anyone else), I wanted to ask your opinion on this.

I had acne as well when I was younger, on my face too, but mostly on my back and shoulders, where it was really bad (almost pizza back).

Then one day I had a long vacation in Greece, 2 weeks, and basically spend the whole day at the beach for 2 weeks, swimming in the sea, and getting baked in the sun.

I didn't get sunburned because I took precaution against that, but my skin got dried out due to the combination of the salty sea water and the hot Sun, I was extremely tan after that for a while.

While there the first few days, I literally felt the acne skin peel of my back, the salt water rinsed my pores thoroughly, and I remember I felt tingling all over, similar to when you put anti-infection spray over a wound, but not as intense.

Then the later days, my skin had peeled a few times, which also continued in the weeks after the vacation, until I lost the tan, each time the acne infected skin would peel more and more, layer by layer.

After that, my acne was gone forever, not only on my back, but my face too. I never got it back, it was completely peeled of after my skin was thoroughly "baked" in the sun, and somehow never returned.

The peeling through natural exfoliation doesn't surprise me, but that I didn't get it back is what really surprises me.

I wonder if perhaps this could be a method to cure it, which I maybe accidentally experienced while having fun at my vacation. I didn't think much of it at the time.

Perhaps it was an individual case, but maybe it would work for most people?

I think what perhaps contributed too was the amount of sunlight I was under. I stayed inside a lot, so the most sun I caught was a few hours perhaps, while mostly clothed, but during that vacation I was on beach from morning til evening in my swimming shorts, absorbing lots of sunlight all day long, perhaps the Yang energy from the sun nourished my body, contributing to this acne healing (maybe it was even something as simple as extra vitamin D that also contributed).

Baroness Blossom said:

For red pimples, use Laguz. For white heads, use Sowilo. Don't target them directly; as you are not frying them off, but increasing the aspects within your body to remove them naturally and in a healthy manner. This is because Acne is a symbol that your body is imbalanced with certain pathogens, such as inflammation.

In regards to the "all eyes on me" thing, you need to be increasing your solar energies, which gives increased confidence here, but also results in the increase in vitality that fights such pimples in the first place.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=453008 time=1688904829 user_id=21286]
For red pimples, use Laguz. For white heads, use Sowilo. Don't target them directly; as you are not frying them off, but increasing the aspects within your body to remove them naturally and in a healthy manner. This is because Acne is a symbol that your body is imbalanced with certain pathogens, such as inflammation.

In regards to the "all eyes on me" thing, you need to be increasing your solar energies, which gives increased confidence here, but also results in the increase in vitality that fights such pimples in the first place.
Which rune should I use for blackheads and smooth skin? What day should I start these working? Friday or Monday?

In fact, I haven't used solar energies at all for a few weeks. I think I'm going to fill myself up with solar energy today.

thank you for your helps brother blitz. (>^•^<)

I didn't know that runes had such properties. I want more information. More, Moreee, MOREEEE :twisted:

Blitzkreig [JG]
Lydia [JG]

Although as I eat healthy and I do exercise every day, I had acne all my life, including now despite the fact that I had pass my adolescence many years ago.
It is the type of acne with white points that is accompanied with black pores and an excess of fat in the skin.

This is interesting, I have a relative who also heals her acne in the sun. She tried to get me to do it multiple times too but it never worked for me.

There are many different factors at play when it comes to acne, it is very individual and no one-size-fits all solution.

Bereberis Aquafolium ,Homeopathy

[/quote]
Do you have a lot of acne or just a pimple every now and then? There could be many reasons on why you get it. Traditional Chinese medicine could help.
[/quote]

Hmm , just a few on the face , I was using something with some kind of antibiotic but it doesn't exist anymore , when I was using that my face was smooth & clean but yeah I started a venus working now & I really hope my venus square is actually working and not saying this for 49 days for no reason because I don't really know how can I see if my venus square is working

Baroness Blossom said:
NakedPluto said:

Yhaa >•<
But it looks so bad. I'm a bit of a delicate person. And when I'm out and about, I feel like people's eyes are on me all the time. and having acne makes it harder and makes me feel ugly.
Sorry if I'm wrong, but are you with a picture of a pornographic game?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=453008 time=1688904829 user_id=21286]
Baroness Blossom said:

Are there any runes for acne spots? Can I vibrate the runes on my skin without a specific moon? :)

Zelaya666 said:
I know but I only use it because it looks cute. Calm down i'm not addicted etc. If it bothers you too much, I'll change it.

[/quote]

Hmm , just a few on the face , I was using something with some kind of antibiotic but it doesn't exist anymore , when I was using that my face was smooth & clean but yeah I started a venus working now & I really hope my venus square is actually working and not saying this for 49 days for no reason because I don't really know how can I see if my venus square is working
[/quote]

I understand, keep doing the spell. What I was trying to explain is that before doing a spell there may be other thing you can look in your life that can help you fix the problem, if you do a spell and don't start to look for physical solutions then It's not gonna manifest well. This is has been my experience with magic, you still need to do your best in the physical world to fix the issue.

The imbalance is internal, in TCM depending where the pimples are there could be a issue with a certain "organ", this site explain it well https://www.orientalremediesgroup.com/understanding-and-treating-acne-maskne-back-acne-the-tcm-way/. If you need a face wash i would get a salicylic acid face wash, I personaly use the one from Inkey List but there are many that work https://www.womenshealthmag.com/beauty/g43923860/best-salicylic-acid-cleansers/, i use it because i have some interal issues too that I'm healing with magic and TCM, now i don't get as much pimples as before because I'm healing internally, a face wash can only help externally, it will never fix the internal issues.

Baroness Blossom said:
Zelaya666 said:
I know but I only use it because it looks cute. Calm down i'm not addicted etc. If it bothers you too much, I'll change it.
It's okay, I thought you didn't know, so I wanted to warn you :)

luis said:
I understand, keep doing the spell. What I was trying to explain is that before doing a spell there may be other thing you can look in your life that can help you fix the problem, if you do a spell and don't start to look for physical solutions then It's not gonna manifest well. This is has been my experience with magic, you still need to do your best in the physical world to fix the issue.
Raise more energy and do the whole process better, then. :idea:

Henu the Great said:
luis said:
Raise more energy and do the whole process better, then. :idea:
While I do agree. It's not always like this. Especially if you are new. If you do a money spell and don't do the work for looking for the money then the spell can still manifest but not fully. You may get some money here and there. If you are powerful it could manifest strongly but you still need to do the physical part.

I don't know maybe I'm not explaining it well, English is not my first language so maybe that is why, but I don't think I'm saying things that have not been said before..

luis said:
While I do agree. It's not always like this. Especially if you are new. If you do a money spell and don't do the work for looking for the money then the spell can still manifest but not fully. You may get some money here and there. If you are powerful it could manifest strongly but you still need to do the physical part.

I don't know maybe I'm not explaining it well, English is not my first language so maybe that is why, but I don't think I'm saying things that have not been said before..
Health attributes are another matter, because the object of magick is you, directly. You brought up money spells which is a completely different story because there is fierce competition and access is indirect, in most cases. Tweaking personal attributes is the most newbie-friendly magick option. For example, planetary karma tweaking and health-related issues are relatively easy to attain and even newbies can make progress. Progress does not mean going from zero to hero, but literally progressing in the desired direction. Anything that goes further than your personal sphere becomes harder to attain.

If you are having a hard time with the English language, consider machine translation and grammar correction browser plugins as an aid.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Got a question though , I am doing Sun Square & Venus Square at the moment , how do I know if my squares are working

Henu the Great said:
luis said:

Health attributes are another matter, because the object of magick is you, directly. You brought up money spells which is a completely different story because there is fierce competition and access is indirect, in most cases. Tweaking personal attributes is the most newbie-friendly magick option. For example, planetary karma tweaking and health-related issues are relatively easy to attain and even newbies can make progress. Progress does not mean going from zero to hero, but literally progressing in the desired direction. Anything that goes further than your personal sphere becomes harder to attain.

If you are having a hard time with the English language, consider machine translation and grammar correction browser plugins as an aid.
I don't know, from my experience with a health issue, the spell its helping me finding physical ways to heal myself rather than healing me, I know it's possible to heal yourself with magic but it all depends on the issue you have, how severe it is and how much energy you are applying. HP posted one of his experience of him and Maxine healing someone.
Years ago, with HPS Maxine we were working on healing for an SS who had a very serious eye related ailment. We were doing work and it manifested in bettering their situation, then, the opportunity for surgery appeared on a major discount like minus 75%, on a very good hospital. They did the surgery, regained their eyesight, and it was all paid for and good. The person still had to do certain things to fix this condition, because of the forces explained above.
And here we are talking about two powerful SS doing a spell, now I don't know how much energy and time they dedicated to this but as you can see the spell manifested in a surgery discount.

luis said:
And here we are talking about two powerful SS doing a spell, now I don't know how much energy and time they dedicated to this but as you can see the spell manifested in a surgery discount.
Yes, it depends what speficially the issue is.

There are workings focused on physical materialism, and there are workings focused on spiritual advancement.

Physical materialist working is like a money spell
Spiritual advancement working is like a chakra empowerment/purification/getting rid of negative karma ect..

As for such problems like pain or health issues it is kind of between the two, maybe depends on specifically the problem.

For example your back is hurting, it is possible that the working for it will release the muscles around them and the pain will go away, or maybe your friend will advise you a chiropractor and you go to them.

A spell for headache maybe get rid of headache invisibly, or maybe you discover the mudra or what for headache and it get rid of it.

It also may depend on the affirmation, you can somehow include to not to manifest physically so the energy will get rid of the pain invisibly.

Besides the affirmation, I don't know how you can control it exactly.
Maybe if you rise much/enough energy, It might be strong enough to not to manifest physically, but to get rid of the problem in more efficient and exact way, invisibly.

What I can add to this, is that you have to be very careful with sunburns especially if you are white.
I've seen a video where a girls face completely got inflamed/Swollen because of a sunburn.

Maybe the salt and the sun together got rid of it, tho my mom also advised me to go out to the sun as it helps with acne.

Zelaya666 said:
It's okay, I thought you didn't know, so I wanted to warn you :)

Oki doki (>^•^<) :3

AFODO said:
Physical materialist working is like a money spell
Spiritual advancement working is like a chakra empowerment/purification/getting rid of negative karma etc..
Magick is spiritual even when goals are materialistic.

Besides the affirmation, I don't know how you can control it exactly.
By intent.

Furthermore, our material realm is based on spiritual realms, not the other way around.

Henu the Great said:
Magick is spiritual even when goals are materialistic.

Thats true tho even if a materialistic working is spiritual (obviously) it will has a physical manifestation, while a chakra working, balancing your planetary energies, and elements, ect... it won't has a material manifestation it stops at the 4th dimension, as it can't manifest lower, so there is two category that we know that it won't has a material manifestation, and the other when we know they will has.

And there is the group between when we can only guess or controll by some ways that we mentioned, like the intention and affirmation.

Tho it's really not so important as the only goal is to reach your goal, no matter how, tho in some cases it might be better to controll this, so it is good to know how, and so you draw attention to what you want exactly and you make your work like that.

I know the physical world built on the 4th dimension and the astral build on more higher things, it's kinda like
Distros<Linux<Pc
Tho it's not the best example.

AFODO said:
Thats true tho even if a materialistic working is spiritual (obviously) it will has a physical manifestation, while a chakra working, balancing your planetary energies, and elements, ect... it won't has a material manifestation it stops at the 4th dimension, as it can't manifest lower, so there is two category that we know that it won't has a material manifestation, and the other when we know they will has.

This is not true. All aspects of reality influence each other. You can invoke fire and create physical symptoms in yourself. It is just that there is a translation of the energy between dimensions, which could be mistaken as an actual separation.

As another example, I have done a spiritual square for health and this permanently improved it, despite no noticeable changes in lifestyle. This is because the energy improved my soul, which then resulted in physical changes.

On the reverse side, doing yoga or prayanama (physical actions), creates changes in the chakras, nadis, and soul.

In regards to Squares, the difference between material and spiritual Squares is that each is better suited for that area of reality, but they are not totally isolated to such areas.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=453423 time=1689108497 user_id=21286]
AFODO said:

This is not true. All aspects of reality influence each other. You can invoke fire and create physical symptoms in yourself. It is just that there is a translation of the energy between dimensions, which could be mistaken as an actual separation.

As another example, I have done a spiritual square for health and this permanently improved it, despite no noticeable changes in lifestyle. This is because the energy improved my soul, which then resulted in physical changes.

On the reverse side, doing yoga or prayanama (physical actions), creates changes in the chakras, nadis, and soul.

In regards to Squares, the difference between material and spiritual Squares is that each is better suited for that area of reality, but they are not totally isolated to such areas.
I do think magic alone can heal someone without them doing anything physical too but obviously you need to be powerful and/or apply enough energy to the problem to manifest it in this way. Obviously if you are new or not that powerful it's better you start to look for physical way plus doing a spell.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back