Header Wallpaper

Sexuality #76731 What I want and what to do?

AvatarAsk Zeus Operator1 min to read

I am so frustrated. I want sex so badly and it is deeply affecting me at my core. I can't seem to do what everyone does i'm so unhappy. How do I become successful and satisfied having sex? How do I find the place that will allow me to live my sexual needs ?

#1
This is the targeted message.

You can look for spiritual workings for sexual attraction or finding a partner. Make sure that everything is safe.

#2

I am so frustrated. I want sex so badly and it is deeply affecting me at my core. I can't seem to do what everyone does i'm so unhappy. How do I become successful and satisfied having sex? How do I find the place that will allow me to live my sexual needs ?

Beauty of your soul (your soul rules your life):
https://templeofzeus.org/Basic_Meditation_Program.php

#3

I am so frustrated. I want sex so badly and it is deeply affecting me at my core. I can't seem to do what everyone does i'm so unhappy. How do I become successful and satisfied having sex? How do I find the place that will allow me to live my sexual needs ?

Firstly what reasons do you want to have sex? Sex is a two sided blade one side it's for pleasure, fun and can be filthy or just to kill boredom the other side of the blade is it's a tool. One for breeding, mediation or control. Which of these suit you and ask yourself why.