Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

  • Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule - July 26th to August 6th

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
11,025
Website
joyofsatan.org
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors and Family,

Below you is the next schedule we will be doing for the next few days. After this there will be another one with an in-between break. For those concerned about the day being early, the schedule is always posted one day in advance. So while we do our best to translate this, we are not falling "behind" the desired time. Also, major thanks to all of our translators who everytime do their duty towards our Gods and our collective effort.

The planets are really favorable right now for doing major damage to the enemy, let alone that our Gods are getting an upper hand. This will later on manifest in human affairs, but also, clashes. Much of last year was only the enemy responding like a parasite on rabid that is afraid of a coming tidal wave. This schedule however "small", is to be taken seriously, and we should strive to uphold every single day completely.

This is to neutralize some negative things caused the enemy. The so called "Communications" RTR, is important now, and it should be done many times within this schedule. Much of what they do now with severing the travelling ties between Nations, is a very communist tactic, that is reliant on what they did on 9-11 numerologically.

After 9-11, nothing was ever the same in travellers and going to other places again. A form of this is shattering the communication lines of people, which will primarily affect the "West". After this, they have went on a maximum imposition of extreme measures, which were unknown to humanity prior to that event. This was a major kabbalistic curse that manifested on this tragic date, and the effects of this have been affecting the world since.

The next month is going to be really important, and everyone should participate in the schedule for maximum impact, because we are setting up for next month. Additionally, make sure to try to do your best now and don't skip any days. Since most people are on paid leave, vacation, studies break etc, and other things during August, some extra warfare is necessary for everyone to have a calmer month also. August is always a tragic month for the enemy, and has always been a most baeutiful Pagan month of recreation.

Everyone who has been following the news, is seeing the clash of energies and how the enemy is trying to impose their agenda through difficult times such as these right now. Many people may not understand this yet, but despite the difficulties the world is undergoing right now, our side is continuously and steadily growing in power.

There are many who are walking already on the path that Satan wants them, but they don't really know it consciously. These people are giving up a fight for freedoms worldwide right now. And we need to boost them to succeed.

This is also what is causing the reactions of the enemy, and these are to be expected. Numerous posts have described in this board what the challenges are going to be. We are to do our duty to our Gods regardless of everything, and we will advance despite of anything, no matter what the enemy does.

One minor thing here, is that quite a few people are currently responding with fear to these. Fear is not a negative thing, and can actually mobilize people into action. If anything, especially the NPC's and others are better to be afraid right now of all that is to happen, but SS should have trust in the Gods and in ourselves. Transitory periods such as these now can be quite dark and unpredictable.

But everyone must remember that these are going to pass. We have been through these for like two years now. It's not like the enemy will stop, but since now there is resistence on the spiritual level, so many of their things are failing and collapsing way below their expectations for what "should ideally happen". The momentum has to be kept going.

Another thing that other SS have mailed me for, is about the duration of this war and so on. It will continue, but eventually everyone will after a point have easily overcome the enemy's bullshit. The path already provides the means to that end. Life by definition for the time being, has a battle in it. Most people avoid these thinking this is the best solution to problems, but it rarely is.

You become stronger, and you will have more power. Power will result then in peace. Our efforts are already manifesting themselves in the lives of many, but we are still in the very very early stages. Things are going to get even better with time.

The largest reason why our world is on these strange phases in the first place, is because for centuries, not many or very few people have done any engagement into spiritual warfare, so the enemy was throwing curses rampantly and without resistence by nobody. These later manifested and here we are today. Methodically, this will be reversed. By this, we are also saving ourselves.

Below is the schedule:

*Note, for brevity, the RTR Schedule below takes for granted that FRTR is Shattering and Tetra combined in a 3 to 1 as we usually do it.

26. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
27. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
28. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
29. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
30. FRTR, Communications RTR
31. FRTR, Communications RTR
1. FRTR, Communications RTR
2. FRTR, Communications RTR
3. FRTR, Communications RTR
4. FRTR, Removing Confusion RTR
5. FRTR, Removing Confusion RTR
6. FRTR, Removing Confusion RTR

Links to the Rituals:


72 - https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/72_Stinking_Names.html

72 Names RTR with Bold and Underlines

72 Names RTR, JoS Tor Site, in case archive.org is stuck.

Communications - https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/11_9_Ritual.html

Ending Confusion RTR - https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D723Ritual.htm

Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR - https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse195Ritual.htm

Light Version - Paintable Final RTR + Killing Tetragrammaton RTR + Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR

Dark Version - Paintable Final RTR + Killing Tetragrammaton RTR + Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR
 
Lmao the enemy can't handle the sun being powerful. That was always my theory for the av thing and their month of bad luck
 
slyscorpion said:
Lmao the enemy can't handle the sun being powerful. That was always my theory for the av thing and their month of bad luck

For many reasons, it's the bane of their existence.
 
slyscorpion said:
Lmao the enemy can't handle the sun being powerful. That was always my theory for the av thing and their month of bad luck

The vampires can't take a view to Sun's beauty and shine, huh? :D
 
Thank you for the new schedule, looking forward to taking another step towards their destruction.

I know I don't need to explain myself but I will give a bit of context anyways. for personal reasons, nothing serious, I've not been as active on the forums, due to a lot of stuff going on in my life and other things, the main thing was focusing on doing the FRTR and schedules, and meditations, but I'll be back to posting more in the future.

Let us destroy the enemy eternally

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!!!
 
RBS(Reverse Blood Sacrifice) for those wondering why we are doing it and don't know it's currently the Eid festivals of Pislam and copious beyond crazy blood sacrifices occur, streets literally running in pools and rivers of blood.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
What about July 31?

I suppose the same F/T/SJD, Communication.
 
1d4e6c1bfa8c5536fced5993bb493b82.gif
 
Is it a problem if I can only do 3 repeats of FRTR? Unfortunately, I have to work a lot. Therefore, besides crushing the tetra and the guard, this is the highest number of reps I can do. Unfortunately, I need the job. But when I was unemployed I did a lot of 27 reps or 90 reps. Once I even did 180 reps in a day. But after that I was very tired for 6 days.
 
While my family is completely ignorant of the violation of our liberties, a large part of my friends are aware of it. I'm in Italy and they (my friends)say that "the government practically obligates to take the vaccine" with the green pass. I hope my family will wake up because things will go worse and worse.
I'm trying to put more hate when i do RTRs, but i still have problems in concentration. Lack of concentration is very tiring during the day and a lot of energy is spent in useless thoughts. This is the first reason of why a person can't advance (i think).
 
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
RTR SCHEDULE - For July 26th to August 6th

26. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
27. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
28. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
29. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
30. FRTR, Communications RTR
1. FRTR, Communications RTR
2. FRTR, Communications RTR
3. FRTR, Communications RTR
4. FRTR, Removing Confusion RTR
5. FRTR, Removing Confusion RTR
6. FRTR, Removing Confusion RTR

What about July 31?

Communications RTR but they should have that listed.
 
Good, i been slacking with meditations and rituals these days and i feel a bit ashamed of my self, this rituals could be my chance to forgive my self, i need to put more effort into advancing, good luck brothers and sisters, and good luck to me.
 
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
RTR SCHEDULE - For July 26th to August 6th

26. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
27. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
28. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
29. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
30. FRTR, Communications RTR
1. FRTR, Communications RTR
2. FRTR, Communications RTR
3. FRTR, Communications RTR
4. FRTR, Removing Confusion RTR
5. FRTR, Removing Confusion RTR
6. FRTR, Removing Confusion RTR

What about July 31?

Probably:
FRTR, Communications RTR
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
[...] Life by definition for the time being, has a battle in it. Most people avoid these thinking this is the best solution to problems, but it rarely is.

Very true. Life has struggles, and it makes us stronger and more capable.

Off to do the 72 now. Hail Satan!

(Btw can a thousand people not comment that HP Cobra forgot the 31st? Every time, there are dozens of replies about that, I'm sure he will notice it and correct it as he always does.)
 
Thanks for the schedule but I can't find the audio and pdf file for 72 ritual two it's
giving an error
 
Big Dipper said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
26. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
27. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
28. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
29. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
30. FRTR, Communications RTR
1. FRTR, Communications RTR
2. FRTR, Communications RTR
3. FRTR, Communications RTR
4. FRTR, Removing Confusion RTR
5. FRTR, Removing Confusion RTR
6. FRTR, Removing Confusion RTR

Why do we not do shema rtr as a primer for these anymore?
Shema was used to open a crack in the shell so that the other RTRs can go inside and work. The crack has already been opened very wide, so shema is not needed anymore.

The 3 different Final RTRs do much more to open this crack than the shema would at this time.
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings to all of our Satanic Warriors and Family,
...
We are to do our duty to our Gods regardless of everything, and we will advance despite of anything, no matter what the enemy does.
For those of you who have no privacy, You can do these RTR'S non-verbally in your head (As far as I know). There shouldn't be an excuse to not do these, if you need to wake up earlier to do them, do it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
26. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
27. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
28. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
29. FRTR, 72, Reversing Blood Sacrifices
30. FRTR, Communications RTR
1. FRTR, Communications RTR
2. FRTR, Communications RTR
3. FRTR, Communications RTR
4. FRTR, Removing Confusion RTR
5. FRTR, Removing Confusion RTR
6. FRTR, Removing Confusion RTR

Links to the Rituals:


72 - https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/72_Stinking_Names.html

72 Names RTR with Bold and Underlines

72 Names RTR, JoS Tor Site, in case archive.org is stuck.

Communications - https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/11_9_Ritual.html

Ending Confusion RTR - https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/D723Ritual.htm

Reversing Blood Sacrifice RTR - https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Reverse195Ritual.htm

Light Version - Paintable Final RTR + Killing Tetragrammaton RTR + Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR

Dark Version - Paintable Final RTR + Killing Tetragrammaton RTR + Shattering Jewish Soul Protection RTR

HP Hooded Cobra the tetragrammaton RTR combination in the link is LACKING in the second tier & fourth tier
KT-compact.png

Original: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=47794 (Tetragrammaton RTR)
Hail Satan!
 
Lydia said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...
(Btw can a thousand people not comment that HP Cobra forgot the 31st? Every time, there are dozens of replies about that, I'm sure he will notice it and correct it as he always does.)

Thankfully I was notified, and I also saw a report. Regardless, posts are always re-read and re-checked anyway. Thank you.

I write endless pages daily in writing, it's unavoidable. Then we have the ((("inconveniences"))).

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FuckYu_666 said:
optimal! but in RTR communications do I have to see the propaganda get out of hand or all their communications destroyed?
and August 31?
In this program I will use a lot of hatred against the enemy and combine it with visualization (not the best but I think it makes a difference in terms of effectiveness).
HAIL SATAN!

Yes, that would be excellent. One day was skipped on the astrology ephemeris. Anyhow, 30 is same as 31. Fixed.


Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
RTR SCHEDULE - For July 26th to August 6th
-

What about July 31?

It's the same as 30.
 
SATchives said:
Thank you for the new schedule, looking forward to taking another step towards their destruction.

I know I don't need to explain myself but I will give a bit of context anyways. for personal reasons, nothing serious, I've not been as active on the forums, due to a lot of stuff going on in my life and other things, the main thing was focusing on doing the FRTR and schedules, and meditations, but I'll be back to posting more in the future.

Let us destroy the enemy eternally

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!!!
Oh hey, haven't seen you here for a while.

Personal life always should take priority. How can you of help to others when your own base is uncovered, right? So, don't worry!

FuckYu_666 said:
optimal! but in RTR communications do I have to see the propaganda get out of hand or all their communications destroyed?
and August 31?
In this program I will use a lot of hatred against the enemy and combine it with visualization (not the best but I think it makes a difference in terms of effectiveness).
HAIL SATAN!
Visualisation will make rituals stronger, but there is no specific visualisation that should be done. Be creative when throwing spanners into the cogs of their creation. :D

Lightningsnake said:
Is it a problem if I can only do 3 repeats of FRTR? Unfortunately, I have to work a lot. Therefore, besides crushing the tetra and the guard, this is the highest number of reps I can do. Unfortunately, I need the job. But when I was unemployed I did a lot of 27 reps or 90 reps. Once I even did 180 reps in a day. But after that I was very tired for 6 days.
It's better than nothing, and consistently doing whatever amount you choose is best.

180 reps sounds like a torture to recover from, though. Best to keep it consistent. Long and slow wins the short and fast here.

Fiery Pluto said:
While my family is completely ignorant of the violation of our liberties, a large part of my friends are aware of it. I'm in Italy and they (my friends)say that "the government practically obligates to take the vaccine" with the green pass. I hope my family will wake up because things will go worse and worse.
I'm trying to put more hate when i do RTRs, but i still have problems in concentration. Lack of concentration is very tiring during the day and a lot of energy is spent in useless thoughts. This is the first reason of why a person can't advance (i think).
Doing void meditation every day helps with this and meditation in general. You will get better at this as time goes by.
 
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Lasollor said:
HP Hooded Cobra the tetragrammaton RTR combination in the link is LACKING in the second tier & fourth tier
Original: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=47794 (Tetragrammaton RTR)
Hail Satan!
How, exactly, is it lacking? I don't see a difference.

In this link https://web.archive.org/web/20210622174911id_/https://wizardly-sinoussi-cbec44.netlify.app/ (also in black version) provided by HP Hooded Cobra, done by you the second tier & fourth tier is simply HAYH & HEH unlike the full original..
Screenshot - https://mega.nz/file/ZHgCkRKb#NQxT8omidrTF6WssY-p_vTRjO5q5ZzKRSn4hQt34CWs

Unlike the original -
https://i.ibb.co/bX5vzNJ/KT-compact.png
 
Fiery Pluto said:

Look at your astrological chart. You may need more Fire, either through the raw element, or Sun energy. You may need more Earth, either through the element, or Nauthiz energy. Balance with ether energy so you don't accidentally overcompensate.

Sun energy is good for both physical and mental energy, so use this if you need more of both.

Of course, you should do lots of void daily, especially if you identify this as a major limit for you.

Secondly, make sure your physical health is good. General physical Qi, or blood, deficiencies can lead to poor focus.
Make sure you are doing yoga daily. Make sure you are eating a balanced amount of whole food meals as much as you can. Lastly, and also very importantly, make sure you are sleeping before 11pm. Being up after this point is actually very draining on the body, especially for those who are prone to yin deficiencies.
 
Hi all brother and sisters of the guidens of the all Father SATAN!! IT'S TIME FOR OUR CREATOR GAVE US CONTRAL OVER ALL THAT IS WAS AND FOREVER SHALL BE. ONLY THE ALL FATHER SATAN KNOWS ALL AND GIVES THEM THAT ARE OF HIM AND WITH HIM ALL TO THE POINT OF UNDERSTANDING AND ALWAYS MORE. FOR WE WERE MADE BY SATAN TO BE LIKE HIM BY HIM TO BE AS HIM BY BEING GIDDED THERE ARE LEVELS AND RIVERS AND THE LOVELY THING IS HOW FAR ARE YOU WILLING TO GO.

IT'S our time let's totally and completely erase all of energy out for there jewtrix is destroyed totally in every way and all ways forever.

HAIL TO THE ALL FATHER SATAN FOR EVER!!
 
Fiery Pluto said:
While my family is completely ignorant of the violation of our liberties, a large part of my friends are aware of it. I'm in Italy and they (my friends)say that "the government practically obligates to take the vaccine" with the green pass. I hope my family will wake up because things will go worse and worse.
I'm trying to put more hate when i do RTRs, but i still have problems in concentration. Lack of concentration is very tiring during the day and a lot of energy is spent in useless thoughts. This is the first reason of why a person can't advance (i think).
You could use this affirmation in Satanic Hypnosis to improve your concentration: “I have perfect concentration.”

You could also use this method:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.
Source: JoS Newsletter 2008-2009 Sermons and Important Messages (Page 8)
 
Lasollor said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Lasollor said:
HP Hooded Cobra the tetragrammaton RTR combination in the link is LACKING in the second tier & fourth tier
Original: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=47794 (Tetragrammaton RTR)
Hail Satan!
How, exactly, is it lacking? I don't see a difference.

In this link https://web.archive.org/web/20210622174911id_/https://wizardly-sinoussi-cbec44.netlify.app/ (also in black version) provided by HP Hooded Cobra, done by you the second tier & fourth tier is simply HAYH & HEH unlike the full original..
Screenshot - https://mega.nz/file/ZHgCkRKb#NQxT8omidrTF6WssY-p_vTRjO5q5ZzKRSn4hQt34CWs

Unlike the original -
https://i.ibb.co/bX5vzNJ/KT-compact.png
Oh. Actually it is correct, but my compact format can be confusing. Since each lower row just takes off the last letter of the previous row, each letter's vibrations are written only once in the table to save space. The "On Rows" numbers tell you which rows have which vibrations. I suppose my instructions could explain it better, but the information is all there to figure it out. The benefit (and justification) is that you can see all the pronunciations at once on a small phone screen without scrolling, which I find very convenient.
 
Blitzkreig said:
Look at your astrological chart. You may need more Fire, either through the raw element, or Sun energy. You may need more Earth, either through the element, or Nauthiz energy. Balance with ether energy so you don't accidentally overcompensate.

Sun energy is good for both physical and mental energy, so use this if you need more of both.

Of course, you should do lots of void daily, especially if you identify this as a major limit for you.

Secondly, make sure your physical health is good. General physical Qi, or blood, deficiencies can lead to poor focus.
Make sure you are doing yoga daily. Make sure you are eating a balanced amount of whole food meals as much as you can. Lastly, and also very importantly, make sure you are sleeping before 11pm. Being up after this point is actually very draining on the body, especially for those who are prone to yin deficiencies.

I have a lot of fire, but i have serious deficiency of earth.

Academic Scholar said:
You could use this affirmation in Satanic Hypnosis to improve your concentration: “I have perfect concentration.”

i will start to do this affirmation before going to sleep.

Henu the Great said:
Doing void meditation every day helps with this and meditation in general. You will get better at this as time goes by.

yes, i do it but i need to work harder.

Thank you for all the advices.
 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back
Top