Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do I calm my mind?

Endsieg_Enjoyer

I have multiple astrological placements which make me prone to worrying and others that keep me in my mind all the time. During my workings my mind drifts to other thoughts and worries which I know hamper the effect of the working. I know if I get my mind under control and can concentrate on the working I will be able to do magick more effectively but it is very hard for me to suppress my thoughts and worries, what is the best way to do this? I know void meditation is a must(I have neglected doing it for a long time), but it is extremely hard for me as songs and intrusive thoughts bombard me, what is the best way to do void meditation in my situation? I have heard you can use the ISA rune to calm the mind but also heard warnings that it can have ill effects can someone clarify how to properly use it? Is their any other solutions?

You should do Satanic Hypnosis using this affirmation:
“I have perfect concentration.”

You could also use this method:

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and
soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.
Source: JoS Newsletter 2008-2009 Sermons and Important Messages
(page 8)

You could close your chakras before doing void meditation, this will help. How to close your chakras: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Closing_Chakras.html

Find some activity you can do that relaxes you. Something where it takes focus to physically do something and you have to pay attention to that, but is not too complicated and does not require much thinking. Things like playing a musical instrument, building something like wood working, or smaller crafts. Anything similar to these will help you a lot. It is basically the natural way of void meditation, as you will get used to the pattern of whatever you are doing and it will help you to get into some kind of trance.

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:
I have multiple astrological placements which make me prone to worrying and others that keep me in my mind all the time. During my workings my mind drifts to other thoughts and worries which I know hamper the effect of the working. I know if I get my mind under control and can concentrate on the working I will be able to do magick more effectively but it is very hard for me to suppress my thoughts and worries, what is the best way to do this? I know void meditation is a must(I have neglected doing it for a long time), but it is extremely hard for me as songs and intrusive thoughts bombard me, what is the best way to do void meditation in my situation? I have heard you can use the ISA rune to calm the mind but also heard warnings that it can have ill effects can someone clarify how to properly use it? Is their any other solutions?

Any energy can be used in a negative manner. Generally, Isa is fine to use when programmed appropriately. Otherwise, Nauthiz or Eihwaz can substitute well enough. Similarly, Mercury will be in Scorpio soon and can be used for enhancing your ability to manipulate energy with your mind.

Beyond this, use Munka to reduce the negative influence of those placements, in combination with the separate addition of energies to stabilize the mind.

The point of Void meditation is for the sake of practice. The act of putting in the effort, regardless of the outcome, is how you succeed. You simply keep doing it and it will improve over time.

Nobody is a master at everything. There are other people who have the opposite problem where their mind works too slowly.

The mind works with repetitions or amplifications and with habits or programming. You seem to have habituated your mind to thinking too much, you need to decrease thoughts of words and thoughts of imagination.

What emptiness meditation teaches is to have control over your thoughts, it should not be your thoughts that have control over you, that is, not to be able to manage them. Most people know nothing about the mind and thoughts and how they work.

Use and train indifference towards unwanted and unnecessary thoughts, pay them no attention and they will go away on their own. Also look for books on controlling thoughts and the mind but be careful and filter them when you study them. If you do not know how something works, you cannot stop it. Knowledge is power.

Academic Scholar said:
You should do Satanic Hypnosis using this affirmation:
“I have perfect concentration.”

You could also use this method:

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
When one encounters problems and obstacles, one should go to the bottom of this and every night before going to sleep, affirm 20-30 times when relaxed, for example: "I have perfect concentration."

Other affirmations for example- "I am always highly motivated and I always meditate every day", “I always have time to do quality meditations", “I am able to enter deep trances easily" you get the general idea. Remember, affirmations should always be in the present tense because the subconscious mind and
soul do not have a time frame such as in the future tense "will" happen. Always make your affirmations in the present tense.

Before sleeping, affirmations should be done some 25-30 times for 40 days straight.
Source: JoS Newsletter 2008-2009 Sermons and Important Messages
(page 8)

You could close your chakras before doing void meditation, this will help. How to close your chakras: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Closing_Chakras.html

Thank you for this, I will begin using the affirmation before sleep method. I would try satanic hypnosis but I don't think I have the ability to get into a deep enough trance for it to work as of yet.

Void meditation is an excellent way to calm your mind. also when perfected-ideas to your problems and worries will just poop-in. It'a a great skill to master, but takes serious commitment and daily practice. Best way I do it personally with lights off, watching the tv led for at least 20 min straight. If you manage to endure the first 5-10 minutes, it will get much easier and enjoyable. It becomes easier with practice just like anything else.

If I were you, I would also try the opposite of the above. Just lay down, relax and while going into a meditative state, face all your worries, just drift with your thoughts (while exploring ways of fixing them) until it doesnt scare you anymore

Isa doesn't sound like a good idea, I mean in my opinion I would not recommend it. Maybe other runes from the ones other members suggested,

Also what is emphasized here a lot and helps so much is cleaning your aura extensively, several times a day. Every second you invest in this, pays off.

Hatha yoga helps.

Good luck!

Endsieg_Enjoyer said:

Here's something I do. What I like doing is going outside and getting Sunshine, and focus on the warmth of the Sun. Whatever bad thoughts or unwanted thoughts try to bother me or cause anxiety, I can try to calm down and try to keep a cool head. Void meditation helps a lot in quieting your mind, but I also find getting some sunshine and just focusing on the Sun's warmth and doing say Yoga or meditation in the Sun to help too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back